Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
rajpa
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Post by rajpa »

I have just started reading CFair's book. Her piskology of TSPA is a starting point for her to delve further into the TSP psyche. I am not sure that she has completely stepped out of her awe of the TFTA TSP soldier.

The thesis that TSP considers their ability to fight back once again (or be an insurgent) is their idea of victory, still supports the viewing of TSPA as a victim, still allows TSPA to be a herrow fighting injustice.

Herein she misses a big point.

For the TSPian army, if he sees a dead Indian body (it can be a goat or a fish, a plastic bag or anything that is Indian) floating across a river, he would gladly fish it ashore, cut it in a hundred pieces and claim herrowism - and their public will gladly gloat and rejoice over their bravery and herrowism.

The simple fact is they believe that they are holy worriers (cant use the correct spelling here), and have a sanction from Hallalah to cause perverse suffering to Indians and the moment they cease to cause perverse suffering upon Indians, they will be sent by Hallalah to hell.

If anything, they are victims of their own understanding of their herrowic past and the greatness of Malsi. But it is better to call that as Tactical Brilliance and Strategic Stupidity (TBSS) rather than anything else.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pakistan used US anti-terror military aid to fight India: US Congressman - PTI, ET

Duh. Didn't the US know when it sold those AMRAAMs, Harpoons, Frigates etc ? Is it something like the enlightenment that suddenly dawned on the US after 1989 that Pakistan was making a nuke ? The US is the most duplicitous nation in the world and Pakistan as its good chela, practises the lessons learnt on its guru sometimes.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 19 Jul

Post by Peregrine »

anupmisra wrote:
Arif Aslam Khan

Why is he trying to fool Pakistani Nation? there is a great chance that the Govt he work for will not be there in August, and even if it is there does any one will take his point that it will take 3-4 years to bring the money back from Switzerland, people who have deposited it there will leave the money there for 3-4 years? I would call this an absurd & pointless statement.
Martiallaw!!
partha wrote:The trick in announcing it now is that after govt is dismissed in August, till they come back to power they can claim that PML(N) govt was just 3 to 4 years away from getting black money from Switzerland when some hawks in GHQ blocked it 8)
partha Ji :

In my Opinion the Major Part of the US$ 200 Billion is "stashed away" by the Jernail and Kurnails of the LotP&HotT.

Cheers Image
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Kidnapping Is A Lucrative Business For Al-Qaida, Documents Show

Kabila international banditry at work. The text doesn't say it but in the audio, reporter Rukmini Callimachi says repeatedly that the top management of AQ, giving direction to their awest African division, is in Pakistan. Not new information for us, but further in-the-field confirmation that the US is only pretending to fight international terrorism, both US and Europe are paying gast amounts of jaziya.

I know on BRF shiv et al have been saying that more overt Islamism in Pakistan will make it impossible for the truth to be avoided, but I feel now that Pakistan has effectively globalized its model, while the lotus-eating West shows no sign that it will ever confront the truth.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Cross border attack kills FC soldier in Bajaur
One Frontier Corps (FC) soldier has been killed in a cross border attack at Pakistan-Afghanistan border in Mamond Tehsil of Bajaur Agency, military officials said on Friday.
This is the second incident of cross border attacks in the last few days
A Pakistani soldier embraced Shahadat (martyrdom) due to sniper fire from the Afghan side of the border at a Pakistani military post near Ghakhai Pass in Bajaur Agency
The afghans should respond by claiming that they don't recognize it as a border.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Ummah four-father postpones operations' resumption from Peshawar airport
Saudi Airlines postpones operations' resumption from Peshawar airport
The airline, which was scheduled to restart operations at the airport in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa's provincial capital on July 31, officially notified authorities that it had decided to delay the resumption.
Apart from Air Arabia, all five international airlines had announced suspension of their operations from Peshawar following the June 25 incident.
OK, 'Fess up, which one you kufr wrote this comment?:
Edmond

One Islamic country appreciating another brotherly Muslim country's friendliness.
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

KLNMurthy wrote:Kidnapping Is A Lucrative Business For Al-Qaida, Documents Show

Kabila international banditry at work. The text doesn't say it but in the audio, reporter Rukmini Callimachi says repeatedly that the top management of AQ, giving direction to their awest African division, is in Pakistan. Not new information for us, but further in-the-field confirmation that the US is only pretending to fight international terrorism, both US and Europe are paying gast amounts of jaziya.

I know on BRF shiv et al have been saying that more overt Islamism in Pakistan will make it impossible for the truth to be avoided, but I feel now that Pakistan has effectively globalized its model, while the lotus-eating West shows no sign that it will ever confront the truth.
Not just for Al-Qaida, kidnapping is a lucrative business for dozens of paki terror organizations. In january this year, after a spate of karachi kidnappings pakis called for a fatwa against kidnapping. TTP spokesperson Shahidullah shahid promptly quoted Quran/Hadith saying kidnapping/torture is islamic :mrgreen: & explained how kidnappings were done even during prophet's time.

The "alleged" fatwa never materialized. :D
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/11-countr ... 50842.html

11 countries near bankruptcy

Halahalallah!! Kaangal Bacca of fourfathers!!
Pakistan
> Moody’s credit rating: Caa1
> 2014 Gov’t debt (pct. of GDP): 63.7%
> 2014 GDP per capita (PPP): $3,231

This April, Pakistan issued its first bond in seven years, raising roughly $2 billion in dollar-denominated debt. Pakistan has a multi-billion dollar line of credit with the IMF, but loans are conditional on the country enacting structural reforms to its economy. Pakistan was at risk of default last year until the IMF agreed to lend it money. Tax collection remains a major problem in the country. According to The Express Tribune, only roughly one in 200 citizens even files an income tax return. The country’s total debt amounts to roughly 64% of its annual GDP, even as government spending for 2014 is estimated to be among the world’s lowest, at roughly 20% of GDP.
Anindya
BRFite

Post by Anindya »

Pakistan widows, 'second' wives flee fighting but are denied aid
Thousands of women displaced by fighting in Pakistan are struggling to get food and other aid because they lack identity cards and conservative Muslim elders have forbidden them from going to distribution centers.

There's plenty of food to go around, with the World Food Program handing out nearly 5,000 tonnes and many other aid groups active.

But women face two problems: the lack of identity cards and an edict from elders of their Pashtun tribes forbidding them from going out to get aid. Conservative tribal traditions demand women stay at home and men fetch the food.

The same traditions prevent many women from getting identity cards. Some families also find the idea of a woman being photographed or fingerprinted for cards highly intrusive, even though the national identity agency runs women-only centers. Others simply lived in areas too remote to get cards.

For now, women and children without male relatives are largely dependent on handouts from neighbors who are themselves dependent on aid. Even women who have husbands may face problems, since many men have multiple wives depending on them.

"I HAVE NO CHANCE"

One woman sobbed behind her veil as she waited outside the main sports stadium in Bannu last week, watching men with wheelbarrows carry out sacks of flour and containers of water.

"They are not letting me in," the woman said. "I have no chance to enter."

The woman, Basmira, had no identity and no male relative. She stood near a cluster of women in all-covering burqas beseeching stick-wielding police and army guards to let them into the stadium.
joygoswami
BRFite

Post by joygoswami »

Dear Admin-ullah-al-ahmadis,

Peehold IED celebrations in Al-Bakistan. I pelieve this video is worth archiving. :rotfl:

arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Anecdote indicates that Muslim expropriation of Hindu wealth in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan was satisfying in the short term though in the longer term had adverse consequences:
Silver spoons: How Peshawar’s mithai lost its khoya and other secrets

………………………. Before Partition, mithai was considered a specialty of the Hindus and one shop in Kalabari Saddar had a monopoly in the city. “It was owned by a Hindu who was a millionaire in those times,” says Hayat Khan, a retired dairy farmer from Landi Arbab village. “He used to buy all the milk from at least 30 to 36 surrounding villages and every dairy farmer had to turn to Lala, as he was known, for loans.”

Even Hayat Khan used to sell his milk to him. “I had to go to Lala for all my expenses, whether it was a wedding or the birth of a child,” he recalls. “We had lands but there was no concept of vegetable production and the land was used for two crops a year, leaving us hand to mouth.” After Partition though, Lala was forced to leave the city, which was cause for rejoicing among the dairy farmers who were in debt.

“We were happy that we would not have to repay our loans,” admits Hayat Khan. “But it was a severe blow because he was the economic lifeline of these dairy farmers and with Lala’s departure, Peshawar lost its best sweet house.”
From here:

Clicky
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

anupmisra wrote:Good news, baki watchers. Achhe din (bus) aa gaye. Dar says talks in August to bring back $200bn in Swiss banks. There will be rivers of honey and milk, a car in every garage, picket fence....
It is a load of tripe that Pakistani’s have salted away USD 200 Billion in Switzerland. This is nothing more than a Pakistani attempt to talk up their wealth with the objective of proving that they are lot richer than Hindus Indian's next door now that they have reached the limits of cooking up the official numbers.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Its interesting to note how pakis self-censor the subject titles to avoid any "embarrassments". Here's the paki (sanitized) version:

Widows, wives flee Waziristan fighting but are denied aid
Last edited by anupmisra on 02 Aug 2014 17:21, edited 1 time in total.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Jhujar wrote:http://finance.yahoo.com/news/11-countr ... 50842.html

11 countries near bankruptcy

Halahalallah!! Kaangal Bacca of fourfathers!!
Pakistan
> Moody’s credit rating: Caa1
> 2014 Gov’t debt (pct. of GDP): 63.7%
> 2014 GDP per capita (PPP): $3,231

This April, Pakistan issued its first bond in seven years, raising roughly $2 billion in dollar-denominated debt. Pakistan has a multi-billion dollar line of credit with the IMF, but loans are conditional on the country enacting structural reforms to its economy. Pakistan was at risk of default last year until the IMF agreed to lend it money. Tax collection remains a major problem in the country. According to The Express Tribune, only roughly one in 200 citizens even files an income tax return. The country’s total debt amounts to roughly 64% of its annual GDP, even as government spending for 2014 is estimated to be among the world’s lowest, at roughly 20% of GDP.
Pakistan's Debt and Liabilities-Summary

Jhujar Ji :

Your Caption should be Jhoottha Halahalallah!! Kaangal Bacca of fourfathers!!

Figures for March 2014 :

Total Debt and Liabilities : Pk Rs. 17,612.9 Billion

GDP (Current Market Price) : Pk Rs. 25,401.9 Billion

Thus Pakistan’s total debt amounts to roughly 69.34% of its annual GDP

Cheers Image
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

Pakis (slaves of Arabs) has been deployed in Saudi barbaria's border with Iraq.

Pakistan troops to defend jittery Saudis
Saudi Arabia has deployed thousands of troops from Egypt and Pakistan along its frontier with Iraq, amid fears of invasion by the al-Qaeda splinter group that has declared a radical Islamic state across the border
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Starving the schools
According to official statistics, more than seven million children of school-going age are out of school in Punjab. Some independent estimates put this number at nine million. This is a province where the number of public schools has declined to nearly 54,000 in 2014 from over 80,000 in the 1990s.
The government has left people at the mercy of private schools in a society where half the population officially lives below the poverty line and the majority of the remaining population can hardly make both ends meet what to speak of bearing the cost of private education.
Cheers Image
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Not been following this thread assiduously, so if it has been previously posted, my apologies.
Link to C.Christine Fair at the Institute of World Politics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUfuwc85Mww
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

A_Gupta wrote:Not been following this thread assiduously, so if it has been previously posted, my apologies.
Link to C.Christine Fair at the Institute of World Politics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUfuwc85Mww
Listen for 3 minutes from here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Mww#t=3001
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

DoCJi, A_GuptaJi et. al, I know once upon a time Fair was a darling of TSP RAPE jihadis for peddling Indian involvement in Balochistan, giving them nuke deal etc. And she was routnely quoted. But ever since she changed stance, particularly after the release of her book, I am sure the TSP RAPE have their chaddis in a twist, but have there been any reviews of her book and changed stance in TSP media like Dawn, News etc? If so, kindly post, it should make for an interesting read to see the negative contortions with which they would portray her.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

CRamS wrote:DoCJi, A_GuptaJi et. al, I know once upon a time Fair was a darling of TSP RAPE jihadis for peddling Indian involvement in Balochistan, giving them nuke deal etc. And she was routnely quoted. But ever since she changed stance, particularly after the release of her book, I am sure the TSP RAPE have their chaddis in a twist, but have there been any reviews of her book and changed stance in TSP media like Dawn, News etc? If so, kindly post, it should make for an interesting read to see the negative contortions with which they would portray her.
Oh please, they could care less about some Jew who speaks the truth about them. Everybody knows it. She's still addicted to them because she can't get enough of Punjabi men and loves the fact that they are brutal and the "underdog".
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Pakistaniyat in full bloom. “Bollywood is a lot of hard work”
(MZ - Mustafa Zahid - baki singer)
Baki TFT: You have done some popular songs for recent Bollywood films. How would you compare the music scene in India with the music scene in Pakistan? Who’s more advanced? Who’s got more rawness, more talent?
MZ: I don’t believe in different music scenes in different parts of the world. Having said that, Bollywood is fun, it’s a lot of hard work plus a lot of competition. I am going into a market full of top-notch playback singers and competing with them. I enjoy doing that because it gives me a reason to work hard every day.
Pakistani music on the other hand has more soul, more rawness to it, because back here in Pakistan we don’t make music for a director or producer. We make songs out of moments, what pleases our souls.
But luckily, having international exposure through Bollywood, we tend to travel abroad a lot.

So, while my rozi-roti is dependent on the Hindus and their small heart, my own large soul beats because my madr-e-watan bakistan.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

For the security of their ammah, Pakistan troops to defend jittery Saudis.
Saudi Arabia has deployed thousands of troops from Egypt and Pakistan along its frontier with Iraq, amid fears of invasion by the al-Qaeda splinter group that has declared a radical Islamic state across the border, reported a source today.
But first, ammah or no ammah, show me the money.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

RoyGJi,

They do. Fair was giving them the thrills of their life when she spoke about so called Indian involvement in Balochistan; in fact, it was Fair who poisoned and set the fire on that count. Now, I agree when it comes to India, they let their pigLeTs under nuke cover do the talking, but in terms of equal equal, legitimacy to their murderous acts against India, they do lcare for the kind dog bones Fair used to throw their way.

Anyway, just to get that chuckle, I'd like to read about them squirming about Fair now.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

^^

Playback singing can demand a lot of technical proficiency, and with singers like Arijit Singh and Shreya Ghoshal leading the charts in India, it seems classically trained voices are on the rise. Are you at all attracted to Eastern classical music? - See more at: http://www.thefridaytimes.com/tft/bolly ... ImtEW.dpuf

Eastern classical moojik--Nippon? Cheen?

What a bunch of losers.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Peregrine wrote:[ Pakistan's Debt and Liabilities-Summary

Jhujar Ji :Your Caption should be Jhoottha Halahalallah!! Kaangal Bacca of fourfathers!!
Figures for March 2014 :
Total Debt and Liabilities : Pk Rs. 17,612.9 BillionGDP (Current Market Price) : Pk Rs. 25,401.9 BillionThus Pakistan’s total debt amounts to roughly 69.34% of its annual GDP
Mushallah! That was only 6% Jhooth which is halal by any paki qalandar standard.
So in 5 years when Modi will be second time PM of India, these ISSlam-ic Paki will achieve 100% Debt to GDP ratio and join the most developed economies of the world.
Anindya
BRFite

Post by Anindya »

An utterly despicable article on how its so wonderful, that we're introducing Paki terrorists...errr artistes into Bollywood (the article has nothing to do with secularism)....

How Bollywood continues to live by its secular ethics
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

sanjaykumar wrote:^^

Playback singing can demand a lot of technical proficiency, and with singers like Arijit Singh and Shreya Ghoshal leading the charts in India, it seems classically trained voices are on the rise. Are you at all attracted to Eastern classical music? - See more at: http://www.thefridaytimes.com/tft/bolly ... ImtEW.dpuf

What a bunch of losers.
Indian music is influenced mostly from the south by the songs that agricultural laborers sing. The raagas are short, the songs are dark and mostly suited for agricultural labor while growing rice. Pakistani music is influenced by marital music of central asian horse riders, long, bright sounds with tight ending to the songs.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

From TFT
The man arrested for the spate of sectarian murders in the Punjab earlier this year, has gotten off scott free. While the courts have been reluctant to pursue the matter, it is the victims’ families who are too terrified to continue with the prosecution. One victim, who was badly injured in a Lahore attack, took a meagre amount in compensation and dropped the case. The assassin confessed that he would pick his victims on the basis of their “liberal” views on the media. In these circumstances, the rule of law is a far cry.
By any chance is the victim in question one particular gent Raza Rumi who runs Pak tea house? Fellow used to do a lot of equal equalitis back in the day.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Well, when there are enough pukes in India who indulge in Track-II, who harp on "Hindu terrorism", who want "uninterrupted dialogue" with TSP, no wonder TSP spits on India

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 503322.cms

Is there anything left for TSP to do on 26/11? And we thought Modi will be a different can of worms.
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

There is an interesting story about a neighbour who has assymmetric strength. There was a crow with a nest on a Tamarind Tree . When it lays eggs and keeps warming up the eggs it sees a snake crawiling towards the nest. They try to fight with the snake. Because snake has asymmetric capabilities, the crow could not save its eggs and watches its eggs gulped up by snake.

Now the crow steals the jewels of queen and puts it in snakes home and the guards break the snakes home to get the jewels and also kill the snake.

Now what can we learn from this story ? Is it possible that we can bring in China or US to destroy Pakistan by hook or crook as we can never win with Pakistan (I mean decimate pakistan)
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

CRamS wrote:Well, when there are enough pukes in India who indulge in Track-II, who harp on "Hindu terrorism", who want "uninterrupted dialogue" with TSP, no wonder TSP spits on India

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 503322.cms

Is there anything left for TSP to do on 26/11? And we thought Modi will be a different can of worms.
Disappointed to belatedly learn that Hindustan Unilever has invited citizens from the Islamic Republic of Pakistan to participate in the Lakme Fashion Week even as the Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan plots to deny justice for the victims of Mumbai 13/7.

Hoping that the Shiv Sena will strongly apply moral suasion to prevent Pakistani participation at the Lakme fashion Week in Mumbai:

Four Pakistani designers to make LFW debut
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Anujan wrote:
sanjaykumar wrote:^^

What a bunch of losers.
Indian music is influenced mostly from the south by the songs that agricultural laborers sing. The raagas are short, the songs are dark and mostly suited for agricultural labor while growing rice. Pakistani music is influenced by marital music of central asian horse riders, long, bright sounds with tight ending to the songs.
:rotfl:

Not to mention that Indian music is inferior in quality and divided up into castes where one form of music oppresses the other unlike egalitarian Pakistani music which respects women and Pakistani music never kills other Pakistani music.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

But Allah's messenger PBUH has declared Mujik haraam? this makes music and musicians wajibullah cutlet?
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Anujan wrote:From TFT
The man arrested for the spate of sectarian murders in the Punjab earlier this year, has gotten off scott free. While the courts have been reluctant to pursue the matter, it is the victims’ families who are too terrified to continue with the prosecution. One victim, who was badly injured in a Lahore attack, took a meagre amount in compensation and dropped the case. The assassin confessed that he would pick his victims on the basis of their “liberal” views on the media. In these circumstances, the rule of law is a far cry.
By any chance is the victim in question one particular gent Raza Rumi who runs Pak tea house? Fellow used to do a lot of equal equalitis back in the day.
Dunno about the victim in question; but yes, it is likely that some of these
http://newsweekpakistan.com/suspected-s ... in-punjab/
are the ones released.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

ZARB-e-AZB: Phony War or Paradigm Shift? - Sushant sareen, IDSA

The author comes to the same conclusion as BRf.
The paradigm shift resulting out of this phony war will therefore not be so much the elimination of terrorists as it will be their empowerment.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

In true, tried and tested pakjabi tradition, when the going gets tough, the TFTA converts say "We Surrender".

PM holds out olive branch to PTI chief
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Saturday asked Interior Minister Nisar Ali Khan to convey to Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan that the government was ready to accept his demands in accordance with the Constitution.
Seemingly awed by Imran Khan’s Azadi March on August 14
The sources said the meeting also discussed other political issues, alluding to the threat of holding a march by Pakistan Awami Tehrik Chairman Tahirul Qadri.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Baki Yawn takes due notice of Kerry-Sushma statements. Kerry’s India visit. Next step - extreme paranoia.
America’s assurances to the Modi government to support India’s inclusion in the UN Security Council as a permanent member
Mr Kerry’s visit also signals an end to whatever reservations America had about Mr Modi’s record as Gujarat’s chief minister. Pakis need to keep reminding themselves and the world of this, don't they?
Islamabad, however, must take note of those contents of the joint statement in which America and India have not minced words and have shown an extraordinary degree of understanding on matters concerning Pakistan. The call for speeding up the trial of the Mumbai carnage suspects was coupled with a dig at Islamabad. Even if ritual condemnation of terrorism is standard fare in diplomatic rhetoric, there is little doubt that the two countries had Pakistan in mind when the need for “eliminating terrorist safe havens and infrastructure” was stressed.
So, what is that saying in Hindi about a thief, his beard and a strand of hay? Hain?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

SSridhar wrote:ZARB-e-AZB: Phony War or Paradigm Shift? - Sushant sareen, IDSA

The author comes to the same conclusion as BRf.
The paradigm shift resulting out of this phony war will therefore not be so much the elimination of terrorists as it will be their empowerment.
Indians should not show any undue angst against the pakjabis' attempt to recapture their own territories from their own. Just sit back and enjoy this tamasha. But keep your powder dry.

After all, the Mayor of 'Slummabad-'Pindi, Ganja el-Sharief, has just surrendered his domain to the wide spectrum of his closeted enemies (from left-center-right to WKK-types) and offered complete control of his vast domain (extended beyond the 'slummabad-'Pindi borders to a few urban villages of LaWhore) to the pakjabi army who will patrol the streets during their "independence day" azadi celebrations. Hey, according to their own valiant army, the TSPA now has complete control over 80% of Waziristan including unlivable ghost towns. The beards (I mean, the tellibunnies) have now retreated to their mountainous redoubts and shall be soon overcome within a matter of few days/months/years provided the afghans play according to the TSPA rules. I suspect the pakjabis will now wait for sustenance to flow in from al-Saudis and al=Qataris who have demanded pakjabi soldiers to be diverted and to protect their own borders from their marauding co-religionists, the ISIS.

Its all a big Las Vegas-type circus, a magic act of "now you see me, now you don't". The suckers are the gullible west and their bankers who are paying big money to keep these street performers away.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

I think the next sucker trick to ensure flow of money will be TSPA providing security services for al Sauds and al Qataris and two-timing with the ISIS.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

XX Commonwealth Games – Glasgow 2014

India……: Gold : 15, Silver : 30, Bronze : 19, Total : 64 – Rank Fifth

Pakistan : Gold : 00, Silver : 03, Bronze : 01, Total : 04 – Rank Twenty Third

Cheers Image