Pakistani Role in Global Terrorism

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
enqyoobOLD
BRFite

Post by enqyoobOLD »

Again, this has the hallmarks of an ISI plot to throw dirt on Indians - specifically IMs.

Of course the recruits are terrorist scum if they are guilty as suspected. But the fact that their bums did not work, leaving them scampering around, is no accident. The performance of a suicide bummer when things deviate from the script, is about par - note the jehadi who managed to set himself on fire while setting fire to the jeep that he crashed into the passenger terminal. Then again, maybe he was a dedicated Fedayeen, while his passenger's commitment to the Cause was just a bit less. Maybe he was a graduate of the Lal Masjid....
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Mush has scored two big victories over past few days; first his outright victory in the Lal Masjid standoff, and then this Indian connection to the UK terror plots. From now on, Mush and TSP rape will exploit this Indian connection to the hilt whenever TSP is on the dock when it comes to terror. We 'South Asians' are moderate onlee but for extremists on both sides.
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

N^3,

You are right. This will effect indian muslims specifically & indians in general. From personal experience i can tell that a good number of people in US are not able to distinguish between arabs and Indians. Earlier in case of misidentity i could have/ indeed have said no buddy i am not arab, i am indian and we can see sigh of relief on their face -- oh sorry for mistaking you for an arab. But now with the name "Indian" getting tarnished I would have to go a step further to make myself stand clear off any suspicion, I would have to say that i am an indian hindu not an indian muslim. Thats disgraceful, to split our indian identity in terms of religion.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Sumeet wrote:N Earlier in case of misidentity i could have/ indeed have said no buddy i am not arab, i am indian and we can see sigh of relief on their face -- oh sorry for mistaking you for an arab.
How often have you encountered this.
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

Acharya,

lets say if i were to take a random sample of 5 times i have been misidentified:

3 times it was Arab.
2 times mexican/hispanic.

I think people in the midwest, barring chicago area are generally not able to distinguish between us and them. What to talk about common people, one time a bum thought he could get my sympathy and started saying something in arabic to me.
enqyoobOLD
BRFite

Post by enqyoobOLD »

Since 2001 stock has generally gone up. As u say, it is terrible to have to cite religion. But then, look at the numbers:

So far, including that idiot who tried to get into the AAM business :roll: so far we have 3 arrested of whom one is convicted. There were 2 others I've heard of, way back on 9/11 - Hyderabadi Muslims arrested off a train carrying box-cutters, but they were eventually freed after a year or so of pretty extreme "non-torture" - even the judge had scathing remarks for the government on how they were treated. Apparently they had done some credit card scam, which was why they were exiting NYC or Bawshtun incognito, with box cutters etc. which were part of their trade tools as shop-owners.

I don't think Mush has any case there. This is far lower than the number of Americans arrested for terrorism. Probably it will come out that even these desi terrorists had a Paki connection.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Thos most disgusting equal equalitis that had me throw up a fit of rage almost ramming my car into the side walk was an NPR report (mouthpiecing Al Qualin Paveel) in the aftermath of the brazen attack by Mush on the Indian parliament on 12/13/01: "both India and Paaakistaaan are afflcicted by terror and both are US allies and both should help US in the so called GWOT instead of fighting between themselves". This Indian connection to the UK terror plot will only intensify such equal equalitis, with the odious MMS/Sonia combine in power in India as willing collaboraters.
Neshant
BRF Oldie

Post by Neshant »

The PM Mohammad Manmohan Singh has already started off by saying :

"Labelling Indians and Pakistanis as terrorists is disturbing."

Now why is he lumping India's relatively good reputation (uptill now anyway) with a known terrorist state?
Vivek_A
BRFite

Post by Vivek_A »

Neshant wrote:The PM Mohammad Manmohan Singh has already started off by saying :

Now why is he lumping India's relatively good reputation (uptill now anyway) with a known terrorist state?
Someone posted the actual text of his statement. The media mis-reported what he said. There was no reference to TSP.
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

Enqyoob saar syringe failure only. ISI did not send the Chinese translated manual properly.

London plot failed due to syringe malfunction

The London bomb plot failed because a medical syringe used as part of the firing mechanism caused a malfunction, a media report says. The London bomb plot allegedly planned by a cell of doctors failed because a medical syringe used as part of the firing mechanism caused a malfunction. Fuel-air bombs, whether professionally made or rigged by novices, are notoriously difficult to get to perform as intended.

The London and Glasgow devices were not explosives at all, but firebombs. Had the fuel-air bombs successfully ignited into a superhot fireball filled with roofing nails, casualties were almost a certainty among the 500 or so patrons who partied late at the 1,700-person occupancy nightclub that perhaps best symbolises London’s vital nightlife scene.

A vigilant ambulance crew on an unrelated call spotted a plume of cold propane from a slightly opened window of the car that contained patio fuel cylinders in the foot wells behind the driver and passenger seats.

The vehicle failed to reach the doors, and its contents failed to ignite even after one of the occupants tried to douse the car in gasoline, setting himself on fire in the process.
pradeepe
BRFite
Location: Our culture is different and we cannot live together - who said that?

Post by pradeepe »

That makes the whole thing look even more suspicious doesnt it. Of all the things that would have, could have failed....
shyam
BRFite

Post by shyam »

How can a syringe malfunction in the hands of a number of trained doctors?
vina
BRF Oldie
Location: Doing Nijikaran, Udharikaran and Baazarikaran to Commies and Assorted Leftists

Post by vina »

Vivek_A wrote:
Neshant wrote:The PM Mohammad Manmohan Singh has already started off by saying :

Someone posted the actual text of his statement. The media mis-reported what he said. There was no reference to TSP.
I saw him say the exact thing on TV in last evening .. Labeling Indians as terrorists, Pakistanis as terrorists , Muslims should be avoided.

He did an equal equal there. In one fell swoop he has equated the (still not proven guitly) recent incidents to the long state sponsored and generally endemic in Pakistan's social fabric kind of terrorism.
Laks
BRFite

Post by Laks »

Sumeet wrote:well guys here is his exact statement quoted by indian express & he didn't take pakistan's name. Newspiece posted by vina is NDTV's interpretation.

Same quotes attributed to MMS by ToI, Hindu:

Terrorists have no religion or community, says PM --- ToI

PM talks to Brown, assures help in terror plots probe -- Hindu

Don't stereotype Indians, emotional PM tells UK --- IBN Live
vina wrote: I saw him say the exact thing on TV in last evening .. Labeling Indians as terrorists, Pakistanis as terrorists , Muslims should be avoided.

He did an equal equal there. In one fell swoop he has equated the (still not proven guitly) recent incidents to the long state sponsored and generally endemic in Pakistan's social fabric kind of terrorism.
I saw it too in NDTV, he clearly did an ==/==. as vina says. Also note that none of the links posted by Sumeet (with reports from PTI, Agencies) has any reference to this. If not for NDTV's coverage of the press conference this would have never come to light. Looks like someone like Sanjaya Baru sanitized MMS's comments.
enqyoobOLD
BRFite

Post by enqyoobOLD »

The London bomb plot failed because a medical syringe used as part of the firing mechanism caused a malfunction,

This is so ludicrous. The driver of the airport-ramming SUV was apparently an aeronautical engg. PhD from some British university :roll: :roll: who couldn't figure out how to make an igniter that would ignite....

Doctors who can't figure out how to use syringes (and that from B'lore onlee 8) )... AEs who can't light a tank of propane.... and these guys are associated with INDIA???? I knew it.. the education system is gone to the dogs - or Pakis.

All I can say is... Jo Bangalore mein gaandu, woh Glagow mein bhi gaandu..

Hope the next bunch of Pakis has the sense to use a block of ice to ignite cold propane. The latent heat of fusion will cause a fusion reaction in the propane, turning it into hydrogen and oxygen... and cause a nookulear explosion. Pls tell Dr. Abdul Xerox Khan to use this Ice Bomb in all Pakistani Stategic Ass-ets from now on.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Syringe made by DRDO using Israeli technology perhaps?

A couple of years ago after one more terrorist attack in India I started a thread on BRF that listed a whole lot of terrorist attacks and indicated how, while Muslims were obviously all not terrorists, all the terrorists in those dastardly plots had been Muslims.

At that time there were a few righteous protestors on the thread who argued (futilely) against statistical facts.

It turns out that the slogan "All Muslims not terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims" has now spontaneously sprung up in the Western press. For example this one:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main ... dl0301.xml

Note that Manmohan Singh is using this opportunity to score a moral high ground brownie point on the West by pointing out that profiling is wrong. More to the point MMS was probably rightly striking the first political blow against racial profiling which is now going apply directly to Indians (apart from the vicarious suffering of Indians from appearing like Pakis)

It is futile and naive to imagine that Britain will restrict official bigotry to Pakis alone or even Muslims alone. Yindoos will get their cavities searched and they will not be as vociferous as Muslims in protesting. Muslim do overuse the "we are victims" line. But that must not go underused either - especially when you and your friends stand to get scrutinized for nothing in a country that has bent over backwards to allow terrorism against India in teh first place.

We may disagree with Islamic terrorism - but no point losing an opportunity to stick an ungli up qyoon-land's backside and remind HMG that we have not forgotten.
enqyoobOLD
BRFite

Post by enqyoobOLD »

Statistics leads to strange results.

One can prove that next to Pakistan, the country which hosts/educates/houses/sends out the most terrorists is the United Queendom. The common factor between Mizo terrorists, IRA, Kashmir terrorists (there was a Dr. Ayub, a medical doctor now shaheed, who was a prominent Kashmir terrorist, so nothing to be shocked about here with British-based medicos using syringes for igniters..) - the common factor is that they are/were BRITAIN-BASED TERRORISTS. Britain has consistently fomented terrorism, and protected terrorists.

In this they are not far from being as bad as Pakistan. No opportunity should be wasted to remind the British of this fact.
vsudhir
BRF Oldie

Post by vsudhir »

I recall Johann's (wherez he, btw? Not banned, I hope!) attempts at 'explaining' Brit support to the worst variety (outside of NoKo anyway) criminals, brutalists, sadists, terrorists, bootleggers, and blackmailers in the unwashed III world.

By support I mean the brits (unwittingly, perhaps) facilitated asylum claim abuse, welfare mooching, hate speech and blatant fundraising activity by these individuals and groups.

The stinkin' EU policy of not negotiating extradition for hardened murderers with countries that could, horror of horrors, deservedly hang such vermin, was beyond bloody galling. Even then, even after Delhi promised in a few mafiosi extradition cases to not seek the death penalty for these scum, they refused to extradite 'em ********.

Let not the Brits protest innocence on this one.

Chickens coming home to roost is all.

/And yes, I can quite see that Indians in the UK will inevitably be targets of profiling and worse. Every sneaky Paki and BDesi will claim to be Indian now. It'll get worse before it gets better. If it gets better, that is.

:evil:
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Shiv,
Note that Manmohan Singh is using this opportunity to score a moral high ground brownie point on the West by pointing out that profiling is wrong. More to the point MMS was probably rightly striking the first political blow against racial profiling which is now going apply directly to Indians (apart from the vicarious suffering of Indians from appearing like Pakis)
Absolutely. I think MMS was aware of more details and hence wanted the blow to land softly and therefore made that profiling sermon. For quite a few years now, the ISI/LeT combine has been penetrating Indian muslims and many terror attacks in India had Indian muslims perpetrating them. In the South, many areas in Karanataka (including areas in Bangalore), many pockets in TN, AP and Kerala have hard-core terrorist Islamists. It therefore comes as no surprise now with Haneef, Sabeel and Kafeel being caught, if indeed they are involved. Very soon, we will have to start a thread similar to this one but devoted to Indians.
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

ok guys i stand corrected. Vina & Laks are right.

Here is NDTV video:

http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/vi ... rror+probe

But its still strange that ToI, IBNlive, Hindu did not give it publicity.

See the sequence of UPA's statement:

1) Havana -- Pakis are victims too. We will jointly cooperate with them in our terror investigations.
2) Home Minister Patil then comes up with another gem, pukes can't be blamed for infiltration etc.
3) PM of India: One cannot label terrorists as indian terrorist or puki terrorist.

What could be next gem from UPA,

4) LeT, JeM etc are not paki terrorist organizations. Pakistan is not responsible for terrorist attacks in india. They are supported & funded by aliens. Thats why ISRO is planning moon/mars mission(s). Folks wait we will go out to space and get them.

We usually talk about how americans lack common sense, but look at us, despite being #1 victim of puki sponsored terrorism our govt still comes up with above 3 proud declarations. Add to this, delays in military acqs. when pukes seem to be building up their conventional military capability. What more can i say about this govt ? No wonder there have been so many terrorist attacks in UPA's reign.

Let me be honest/blunt, until top indian ministers aren't targetted you won't see any severe action against terrorists. There is no value for human life in india, and there are so many indians if some get killed why worry ?
vsudhir
BRF Oldie

Post by vsudhir »

Last edited by vsudhir on 06 Jul 2007 22:27, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I think Mohd Haneef became a patsy for the two Ahmed brothers. He might be SIMI in his youth but I dont think he was going to jepoardize his new family in India and his new born child. Being frugal he might have given his SIM card(which was not cancelled due to contract) to one of the Ahmed brothers who are his cousins anyway. The Ahmeds used that SIM card to set of the failed car FAE.

Sudhir every mother is venerable. So please dont cast apsersions on her. She is showing he passport to show that the family planned to travel to Australia together. That is why Haneef had a one way ticket to India and not to escape.

Thanks, ramana
enqyoobOLD
BRFite

Post by enqyoobOLD »

Guys:

Asalam u aleikum etc. Please consider moving the comments about MMS & Co to appropriate threads and not leave them in the Pak Global Terror thread. MMS is welcome to his opinion as long as he doesn't open his mouth and jump in with both feet, but even he has a problem competing with Shivraj Patil, now that that other wonderful Foreign Minister Nutcase Nutwar fell out of favor.

But... we don't need to pollute this holy undertaking of FACTUALLY listing Pakistan's exclusive cornering of the market, with wild comments by assorted appeasers, Mohini-Mooshiks, PUTUSes, Bliars etc. When MMS presents credible FACTS proving that Pakistan has competition in the global terrorism marketplace, we will give that due consideration.

Just a request onlee. Thx.
Last edited by enqyoobOLD on 07 Jul 2007 18:09, edited 1 time in total.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

This brought me out of hibernation.

Some people spoken to (questioned, that is) in Australia, and two young idiots who were smoking something quite strong in the UK. This is competition for the TFTA?

Why doesn't the media (the INDIAN media) go back to reporting upon the lame marriages and movie gossip they are so good at? They are not much better at reporting even the Timmy is stuck in the well stories, really.

Why is this not Blah Palestinian, Blah Jordanian, and the two indian idiots who didn't know better than to pee in the wind story?

Why is everyone and their mother trying to create a story about indian professionals?

Is this the best "they" could come up with?

Someone stitch MMS and co's mouths before the country runs out of feet. They dont have to comment on any and every idiots doings.
enqyoobOLD
BRFite

Post by enqyoobOLD »

True. Just yindoo propa-gandoos trying to take "credit" away from Pakistan in the ONE market/ profession where Pakistan is not just "No.1" but is the ONLY game in the world. Can Bill Gates claim such a corner on the junk-software market? Can Howard Hunt claim even a fraction of this in cornering the silver market? Or Rupert Murdoch the waste paper market? Or the US the arms market? NO WAY! And the yindoos hyper-rear-ventilate about the "Emotional" PM begging (as is his wont) the whole world not to regard all yindoos as terrorists!!!!!! And slyly equating Pakistan, with 99.3% of its population in REAL MARDs' "IT" with Yindoostan, which has 0.0000001 % of its population (if you can call SDREs a "population" :roll: ) engaged in some wimmens' work "IT". Disgusting, what-what? :P

All the Indian "terror suspects" :rotfl: :rotfl: put together, have not managed to explode ONE bum yet. Consider:

1. The idiot who claimed to have been trained in the best of flying: airliners into tall buildings. Promptly chickened out and built a house in a slum with the money he was given, and surrendered to Indian police in Mumbai. :roll: because - he was in "terror" at what the Bakis would do to him.

2. The idiot who tried to make a quick $ by selling anti-aircraft missiles to the Jehad. Turned out his customers were a cartel formed by FBI, MI-5, Mossad, RAW and KGB. Idiot! He probably didn't know how to recite "Bismillah ur Remna ur Rahim!" to check whether they were Believers. Should have at least insisted on a meeting in a Mens' Room.

3,4. Two dummies with box-cutters who were fleeing the credit-card fraud they had perpetrated. Not smart enough to escape even by train.

5. That dumbass (Parrot?) whose presence resulted in arrest of several REAL Pakjehadis.

6, 7. The "doctors" who couldn't get a syringe to work "right". Or to figure out how to light a cooking fire even with open propane cylinders.

8,9. The "aeronautical engineering PhD" who couldn't figure out a rocket igniter, and lit a match standing over a pool of gasoline, holding an open cas can in his hand. His colleague who just surrendered - couldn't figure out how to operate a cigarette lighter, most likely.

AoA! May ATM see fit to punish these idiots! What is the use of all their "education" and "degrees"? These spineless scum managed a combined TNT "yield" of ZERROW! And you call these "IT" and dare to insult the MILLIONS of herrowic Pakistani madarssa graduates by trying to sneak into their midst ??????

My safe guess is that all the Indians "arrested" were stooges planted by the MI-5 etc to penetrate hard-planned "operations" of the ISI. The one who claims to have burned himself :roll: was just even stupider than the rest. I do hope that the Ummah bans Indians from all future herrowic operations.
vsudhir
BRF Oldie

Post by vsudhir »

Indian medics face racism in Australia (IE)
Melbourne, July 7: Patients at an Australian hospital have refused to be treated by several of the Indian-trained medical staff after two Indian doctors employed there were questioned in connection with the UK failed terror plots.
Tks Haneef, you've served the cause of the ummah and AoA hajaar well indeed.

Time, like sanjaykumar suggested, for yindoo SDREs to dissociate themselves not just from South Asiatis and TSP tags but specifically from the M-word tag as well. Gordon brown has made it ahrder by baning use of the M-word altogether in govt.

Saddening that it has come to this.

And yup, we can feel good by blaming the Aussie gora public for their snobbery and racism and all that. Let those games begin in right earnst. I'm barely able to totally blame firang racism for hesitation in being 'treated' by ummah docs these days.... The next few days should reveal a clearer pattern, hopefully.

Australia quizzes 4 more Indian doctors (IE)
Last edited by vsudhir on 07 Jul 2007 20:20, edited 1 time in total.
vsudhir
BRF Oldie

Post by vsudhir »

IHT on why its 'easy' for docs to turn killers.

Doctrs who kill (IHT)
Consider our training. On the first day of class at almost every medical school in the world, new students are presented a reeking cadaver to dissect.

Part of it is their first lesson in anatomy; most of it is their first lesson in getting used to death. Vomiting and fainting are not unusual first day reactions. But three months later they will be quite used to the sights and smells of death.

Consider our practice experience. Like the first day at medical school, a doctor's daily dealing with disease and death compels us to learn how to disregard death for our mental survival, and in part, at least, inures us to the suffering that comes with any illness, injury or surgery. We literally get used to it. If we don't, we quit or go mad.

Similarly, because experimentation is an essential element of medical science and progress, the regular killing of animals and the testing of potentially lethal drugs and procedures on humans is common practice. You get accustomed to seeing some very bad stuff.

Consider our ethics. They're quite real, but they are also very situational. We quite properly don't employ the same extreme measures to prolong the life of a terminal 95-year-old as we do when faced with a gravely ill child. When resources are limited, we try to get the most bang for the buck by focusing first on those who can be saved.

This is the philosophical basis for triage, the standard emergency room and battlefield crisis practice of separating patients who can be saved from those who, to save the salvageable, must be "sacrificed" by neglect. Triage has saved countless lives over the centuries, but it's a relatively small leap from sacrifice by neglect to just sacrifice.

For the homicidally inclined, "triage ethics" provide a handy rationalization for mere murder. Pretty soon, people who are suffering or merely inconvenient become unsalvageable.

Finally, consider our personalities. Most of us are grounded, normal people. But messianic and visionary delusions come naturally with the medical territory.

The everyday business of medicine creates a god complex in some practitioners that first blinds them, and then seduces them to view their deviltry as noble work toward higher purposes.
Perhaps resident docs on the forum can comment?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

vsudhir wrote:IHT on why its 'easy' for docs to turn killers.

Doctrs who kill (IHT)
Consider our practice experience. Like the first day at medical school, a doctor's daily dealing with disease and death compels us to learn how to disregard death for our mental survival, and in part, at least, inures us to the suffering that comes with any illness, injury or surgery. We literally get used to it. If we don't, we quit or go mad.
Perhaps resident docs on the forum can comment?
Yes yes Yes. In fact doctors also get exposed to lots of genitals, male and female and are able to handle them without getting aroused.

As a result we doctors are able to have sex all the time without thinking too much of it. Hypocrites oath prevents us from talking about all this. Besides - no time because of all the sex an killing we have to do.

In fact it is precisely this amazing ability to use logic and deduction like this that makes us doctors such great and brilliant guys.
enqyoobOLD
BRFite

Post by enqyoobOLD »

What does "several of the" mean, I wonder...
refused to be treated by several of the Indian-trained medical staff
I agree that it is some sort of "ism" but not sure that the letters preceding that are "Rac". Didn't Kangaroostan recently have some jollies with respect to Peelievers in a certain religion who insisted that wimmen UnPeelievers were fair game for gang-rape etc?

Shiv: Thanks for that inspiring recruitment pitch. is there some place where I can apply to medical school? Like the flight schools in Oklahoma where they didn't worry that students didn't learn to land, is there some medical school where I don't need to learn all the irrelevant stuff, and go on directly to the important stuff?

FYI, I buy c***o*s in XXL size. At COSTCO*. 8)

*"Members Onlee" Warehouse Store where one buys toilet paper by the ton at wholesale prices and carts it off in Mega Hummer SUVs consuming 3 gallons per mile.
Sanjay M
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanjay M »

Murderous Medics:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/07/06/ ... /edocs.php

I'm wondering what ethical innovations the Islamists will stoop to, next?
What hasn't already been done?

Child bombers?
Check.

Pregnant women bombers?
Check.

Journalist bombers?
Check.

Bombs in crowded marketplaces?
Check.

Bombs on trains, planes, buses?
Check, check, check.

I dunno, I can't think of anything more creative than this.

Can you?
Tilak
BRFite

Post by Tilak »

Sanjay M wrote: I'm wondering what ethical innovations the Islamists will stoop to, next?

I dunno, I can't think of anything more creative than this.

Can you?
You always underestimate what the Paki "Holy Warriors" are capable of ... Following are "True Collector's Items" IMO..
Abdul Aziz : Warning of impending "Martyrdom Operation's" [April 7th] <Video>

Abdul Aziz : "Allah/Shariah allows us to escape silently and secretly to save our lives" [July 4th] <Video>

Note : How Aunty Aziz, shamelessly get on National TV and re-enacts the Burqa-unveiling with a smirk..[He was cought with a ladies handbag, fake id-card of a woman, and a lipstick to boot]... :rotfl:

NaPakistan Pain-in-daButt !! A0A!!
Last edited by Tilak on 08 Jul 2007 19:16, edited 2 times in total.
Rangudu
BRFite

Post by Rangudu »

http://www.dawn.com/2007/07/06/top2.htm
Late-night round

By Mohammad Asghar and Munawer Azeem

ISLAMABAD, July 5: There was another round of intense firing around midnight outside the besieged Lal Masjid as the security forces captured five more militants trying to escape by scaling the mosque’s wall.

The firing continued for several minutes, triggering speculations that the final assault had begun. But till the filing of this report at around 2:10am the government held off.

Earlier, the law-enforcement agencies had captured 60 fleeing students and, according to sources, a number of them later confessed that they belonged to the banned Jamaat-ud-Dawa.

Among those captured on Thursday were students from three seminaries of Islamabad — Jamia Fareedia, Jamia Mohammadia and Dar-ul-Uloom, Barakahu.

Besides, the sources said, 67 other students surrendered during the day. However, no weapon was recovered from them.
enqyoobOLD
BRFite

Post by enqyoobOLD »

This gives it a new dimension. Jamat ul dawa (= L-e-T) is an ISI-trained, ISI-recruited, ISI-funded, and ISI-dictated operation.

This suggests that the end-game here is a coup. Or else the whole thing is choreographed for Mush's benefit. That sounds a bit far-fetched, given that 24 ppl are reported dead.

For comparison, someone here tried keeping score when so-called "mass protests" were reported all over Pakistan in the first days of the "GOAT" when the Taliban got kicked out of Afghanistan in 2001. That was a flop. These massive riots did not kill anyone. They were very obviously choreographed for the benefit of the "Musharraf is the Bulwark of Western Democracy in Pakistan" crowd.

This makes the coup theory more plausible. I think that filling the Lal Masjid with brainwashed girls makes ghoulish sense too - the killing of teenage girls, and that too, such Pure and Holy girls, will come out as a far worse blow to the regime, than the killing of men.

OTOH, the girls are entirely expendable as far as the ISI is concerned. Much cheaper to train than a male suicide bomber or an LOC-crosser.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Rangudu,
. . . .a number of them later confessed that they belonged to the banned Jamaat-ud-Dawa.
The DAWN report is misleading. JuD is not a banned org within Pakistan. Only the US State Dept added JuD to its terror list in Apr. 2006. Though Musharraf placed JuD on a watch list, he has always been praising JuD for its charity work and had even claimed that it had nothing to do with LeT etc. Pakistan refused to ban JuD claiming that only a UN Resolution to that effect can force it to do so.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

enqyoob wrote:
My safe guess is that all the Indians "arrested" were stooges planted by the MI-5 etc to penetrate hard-planned "operations" of the ISI. The one who claims to have burned himself :roll: was just even stupider than the rest. I do hope that the Ummah bans Indians from all future herrowic operations.
This is what I thought.
THis is the best possible explanation
Tilak
BRFite

Post by Tilak »

Update : '25 students buried at Lal Masjid'
OUR MONITORING DESK
Jamia Hafsa principal, wife of Maulana Abdul Aziz Umm-e-Hassan has said there are more than 1000 male and female students present in Lal Masjid, Jamia Hafsa. More than 100 male and female students are injured and need medical treatment, she said.
Talking to BBC radio, she said more than 25 female students had been martyred during operation, however, she maintained that she did not know the exact number of dead and they had been buried in the courtyard of the mosque.
Burial was necessary because she feared that government would post-mortem them and that would amount to dishonouring female dead bodies, she added.
To a question she said BBC itself could come and see the fortifications. High walls of mosque were their fortifications which the security forces were trying to destroy.
She rejected the notion that students were not allowed to leave the mosque or seminary. Whenever parents contacted them they had allowed students to leave the mosque, she said.

To a question she said she was staying there with her only son Hassan and daughter.

She criticised Maulana Abdul Aziz’s attempt to escape and said that he should have taken her, his brother, son and daughter with him. {Some, "Mujahidaa".. }:rotfl: :rotfl:

"Jeehad runs in the veins of every NaPaki" A0A!!
madhuvani
BRFite -Trainee

Post by madhuvani »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6282574.stm

'Three Chinese workers have been shot dead in the city of Peshawar in Pakistan's North West Frontier Province, police say.

A fourth Chinese worker was hurt in the attack at an auto-rickshaw factory.

"As they were coming out of their factory, they were ambushed," an official of the provincial government told Reuters news agency. '
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

The foot soldiers of jihad in the Glasgow and London terrorist attacks may not have been Pakistani. But yet links to Pakistan exist.

Why would a UK born Iraqi origin terrorist be so enamored of Pakistan that he would visit it :?: ......... Houbara bustard hunting :wink: :

[quote]

Biting back at terror suspects

...... Bilal Abdulla was also on the move. He passed his GMC test and obtained a one-year post last August at Inverclyde Royal hospital in Greenock, Scotland.

He applied through the computerised Medical Training Application Service, which hires doctors without an interview.

“People applied but we had no idea what we were getting,â€
Rangudu
BRFite

Post by Rangudu »

This weekend, CNN International broadcast a special titled "Pakistan: A Threat Within" by Nic Robertson, that laid bare TSP-terror ties for the average viewer.

http://www.cnnasiapacific.com/programs/en/program/87/

For those that missed the program, you can download it here
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

TSP ISI (a.k.a Al-Keeda) under Herr Maximus Leader Musharraf ..

Al-Qaeda sets eyes on Blore City

According to top police officials, prominent installations in the City such as the ISRO, HAL, Infosys campus and the IISc, are under al Qaedas radar. Official sources fear that Ahmed brothers might have created terror modules, especially the “sleeper cellsâ€