Internal Security Watch

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
member_20292
BRF Oldie

Re: Internal Security Watch

Post by member_20292 »

muraliravi wrote:
Nagesh ji,

Then lets make ourselves uncivilized, where is the pressure to be civilized. Lets make a militarized society that only cares for its survival and the govt can rein in all media that contradicts that. Today I really feel every hindu household in India should be trained to use a gun and should posses a gun. Just dont give a gun license to any non dharmic fellow. This is the first step.
america has this feature.

i dont want it for india.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

We have all ridiculed Pakistanis for water hosing the death evidence. Now, we do have some stupids in UP who bulldozed all evidence or probably they do not want the whole world to see how destructive the RoPs are, either case, just like BB here too they any potential evidence.

skaranam
BRFite

Post by skaranam »

American citizen arrested in Chennai for spying
Chennai: Margaret Elizabeth (26), an American citizen, was made arrest by the officials of Chennai Airport on Sunday night at about 9.30. While the vigilance officials were on their routine checking of the passengers who were about to travel by Jet Airways from Chennai to Delhi, they found Margaret in possession of a satellite phone. During the checking, the officials found a satellite phone hidden inside her handbag.

The said American is in India on a tourist Visa and staying at a star hotel in Chennai. She arrived in Chennai on July 18. She has recently visited Tirupathi. During the primary investigations, it was revealed that she has been working as a faculty at a University in Chicago and has brought the phone along with her.

Also, the woman was allegedly giving irrelevant answers. She has been suspected as a spy of the U.S. The officials have been investigating whether she has passed some information to any agency. This issue has been viewed seriously by the officials concerned. More details are awaited.
TSJones
BRF Oldie

Post by TSJones »

skaranam wrote:American citizen arrested in Chennai for spying
Chennai: Margaret Elizabeth (26), an American citizen, was made arrest by the officials of Chennai Airport on Sunday night at about 9.30. While the vigilance officials were on their routine checking of the passengers who were about to travel by Jet Airways from Chennai to Delhi, they found Margaret in possession of a satellite phone. During the checking, the officials found a satellite phone hidden inside her handbag.

The said American is in India on a tourist Visa and staying at a star hotel in Chennai. She arrived in Chennai on July 18. She has recently visited Tirupathi. During the primary investigations, it was revealed that she has been working as a faculty at a University in Chicago and has brought the phone along with her.

Also, the woman was allegedly giving irrelevant answers. She has been suspected as a spy of the U.S. The officials have been investigating whether she has passed some information to any agency. This issue has been viewed seriously by the officials concerned. More details are awaited.
Is it against the law to have a satellite phone in India? If she had a cell phone would it be OK?
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

TSJones wrote: Is it against the law to have a satellite phone in India? If she had a cell phone would it be OK?
IIRC, it has to be declared before being brought in (not sure if they even allow foreign nationals to keep satellite phones). If this woman didn't declare it (and on the disembarkation card, the satellite phone clause is mentioned prominently, so unless the lady is illiterate, she can't have missed it), she might have gotten into trouble.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

nageshks wrote:
TSJones wrote: Is it against the law to have a satellite phone in India? If she had a cell phone would it be OK?
IIRC, it has to be declared before being brought in (not sure if they even allow foreign nationals to keep satellite phones). If this woman didn't declare it (and on the disembarkation card, the satellite phone clause is mentioned prominently, so unless the lady is illiterate, she can't have missed it), she might have gotten into trouble.
What about the spare batteries??

No cavity search??
TSJones
BRF Oldie

Post by TSJones »

nageshks wrote:
So what you are telling me is that the India government does not think cell phones are threatening but satellite phones are? She should have declared the sat phone at customs per regs.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

TSJones wrote:
nageshks wrote:{quote="TSJones"}
Is it against the law to have a satellite phone in India? If she had a cell phone would it be OK?{/quote}

So what you are telling me is that the India government does not think cell phones are threatening but satellite phones are? She should have declared the sat phone at customs per regs.
Satellite phones are very difficult to monitor.

A vast majority of foreign tourists carry their cell phones and that's OK by Indian rules.

Here we worry more about Indian freedom and what may threaten it.

Indian airports, Indian rules.
Last edited by chetak on 27 Jul 2014 19:20, edited 1 time in total.
TSJones
BRF Oldie

Post by TSJones »

foreign nationals detained at airport

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities ... since-ban/
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Ignorance of law not an excuse.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

TSJones wrote:foreign nationals detained at airport

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities ... since-ban/
With prior Govt of India permission, I have seen my foreign customers carry satellite phones.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

TSJones wrote: So what you are telling me is that the India government does not think cell phones are threatening but satellite phones are? She should have declared the sat phone at customs per regs.
This is not the first time foreigners have got into trouble over cell phones. Here is a Briton who got into trouble.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city ... eferral=PM

It all comes because of jurisdictional problems - satellite phone companies are located outside India and have refused to cooperate even in the case of terrorism issues. Cell phone networks are located in India, and are forced to cooperate to keep their licences. So, terrorists found satellite phones very useful in evading Indian security agencies. Consequently, the ban.
member_19686
BRFite

Post by member_19686 »

Muslim mob attacks police station in Bhuj, damages over two dozen vehicles
July 27, 2014

A group of Muslims today damaged over two dozen vehicles including police vehicles outside the ‘B’ division police station of Bhuj, the town which is district headquarters of border district Kutch in Gujarat.

Muslims had filed complaint against a youth who allegedly hurt their religious sentiments by a comment on social networking site Facebook.
When police arrested one youth who had posted that comment, the Muslims rushed to the ‘B’ division police station in Bhuj in large number and demanded that said youth should be handed over to them so that they can beat him in public.

When police denied their demand, Muslims went on rampage and started attacking police station with stones. Over two dozen vehicles parked outside the police station and in surrounding area were damaged due to heavy stone pelting by Muslims.

Police wanted to take a suspect to court, but it could not be made possible by violent mob of Muslims for more than couple of hours.

Police lobbed tear gas shells and fired five rounds in air to flush out the violent mob from the area.

For last few months, Muslims from various pockets of Kutch have started visiting police stations in groups to file complaint again some or other comment or post on Facebook of Whatsapp which they allege hurt their religious sentiments. Such new type of complaints are proving headache for police.

http://deshgujarat.com/2014/07/27/musli ... -vehicles/
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

nageshks wrote:This is not the first time foreigners have got into trouble over cell phones. Here is a Briton who got into trouble.
This is what this Briton says in the news report:
I am on my way to China and I know that I am not allowed to keep the satellite phone there and have made arrangements to send it back home. Here, I was clueless about the rules.
The dude did research and discovered that carrying satellite phones is illegal in China, but somehow forgot to do the same research for India. Something doesn't smell right, especially when he was in India on a fantastic mission of "creating awareness about climate change." Lot of spies running around in India with satellite phones because they cannot be intercepted by Indian agencies.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Waitaminute. Did he enter India on toursit visa & then indulge in preaching the perils of permanent climate change.
Haul his tushy to jail.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

nageshks wrote:
TSJones wrote: So what you are telling me is that the India government does not think cell phones are threatening but satellite phones are? She should have declared the sat phone at customs per regs.
This is not the first time foreigners have got into trouble over cell phones. Here is a Briton who got into trouble.

It all comes because of jurisdictional problems - satellite phone companies are located outside India and have refused to cooperate even in the case of terrorism issues. Cell phone networks are located in India, and are forced to cooperate to keep their licences. So, terrorists found satellite phones very useful in evading Indian security agencies. Consequently, the ban.
Mumbai terrorist attack 2008 had the terrorists using Sat phones and the Operator refused to share data (at least initially) with Indian agencies. Sat phones in the hands of even Indians will get a 'look-in' - I'd say 'better safe than sorry'
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

Saw a few pics of the muslims starting a riot outside a police station. These people are hopeless. I've lost all faith in the idea that we can protect these guys from radical islam coming out of the middle east. I think the damage has already been done in the past 10 years. We had so many radical preachers from the middle east traveling throughout India as well as "Peace TV" blasting away 24/7 as well as internet penetration going up. I'm curious as to what the 2011 census says. IMO, I think hindus have fallen below 70%. Muslims are going to be an even bigger security challenge. In another 20-30 years we are going to be in for a huge problem with many districts turning into muslim majority. Sad - Every year they appear less and less Indian, and more "Arab".
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

RoyG wrote:Saw a few pics of the muslims starting a riot outside a police station. These people are hopeless. I've lost all faith in the idea that we can protect these guys from radical islam coming out of the middle east. I think the damage has already been done in the past 10 years. We had so many radical preachers from the middle east traveling throughout India as well as "Peace TV" blasting away 24/7 as well as internet penetration going up. I'm curious as to what the 2011 census says. IMO, I think hindus have fallen below 70%. Muslims are going to be an even bigger security challenge. In another 20-30 years we are going to be in for a huge problem with many districts turning into muslim majority. Sad - Every year they appear less and less Indian, and more "Arab".
The blunder of those fools Gandhi and Nehru in being adamant at not allowing full transfer of population to show their intellectual sophistication will come back to haunt us in another 20 years, and we will have to shed a lot of blood to atone for the sin of these two asses. The problem could have been permanently solved at Partition time only if Hindus has listened to the warnings of Savarkar and not ran after that deranged ascetic Gandhi who was busy conducting his sex experiments.
JwalaMukhi
BRFite

Post by JwalaMukhi »

RoyG wrote:Sad - Every year they appear less and less Indian, and more "Arab".
It was very alarming 5 years ago when certain streets in Shivajinagar, Bangalore, kerala looked like straight out of streets from Saudi Arabia. All black attires, complete with prescribed length of beards all around. Felt like had ventured into Arabian lands.

But when chandrababu Naidu conned the attire and became mullah sikanderbwabu, it is very clear barometer of how things are panning out. The politicians are on the ground, and know the pulse very well and calibrate. The radicalization will happen either after a while, when whole generations align themselves towards mecca, or in the near when whole generations becomes like Israel. One way or the other the number of options for solution is reduced. Time for rollback is past. The train has left the station.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

I have lost all hope for these animals. They are gone for good. We will now have to pay in blood to keep our civilization alive. I just hope they are still less than 20% of the population but I don't think that's the case anymore.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

How can another partition not happen? Huge growth rates in the NE, Kerala, UP, Bihar, etc. Everyone knows what will happen to us when they become a majority. Modi isn't going to protect us from this. There is only so much he can do. At the end of the day the few "progressive" ones who show up on TV barking about pluralism are the fringes of the the community. They mess with everyone - christian, hindu, jain, sikh, etc. and at the end of the day we have to shut up and on top of that listen to those mindless secular drones on TV tell us how stupid we are for raising our voices to this danger.
member_19686
BRFite

Post by member_19686 »

Tension in Kerala village as school serves pork
Written by Shaju Philip | Thiruvananthapuram | July 27, 2014 12:24 am

The pork curry was prepared for a party held in the school for about 60 staffers, most of whom are Catholic.

Muslims in Erumeli village in Kerala are outraged over a local high school run by Catholic management serving pork during Ramzan.
On Friday, a day after the school served pork curry, several Muslims stormed St Thomas Higher Secondary School in Kottayam district. The mob blocked the road for three hours, damaged school furniture and assaulted two teachers.
Tension mounted as people from other regions rushed to the school, but the mob dispersed after the education department suspended headmaster Thomas Varghese and teacher Rajeev Joseph, who served the dish. Joseph has also been taken into police custody. The local Jamaat Council has called for a protest meeting on July 30.

The pork curry was prepared for a party held in the school for about 60 staffers, most of whom are Catholic.
Around the same time, 91 students belonging to the National Cadet Corps (NCC) were training for a parade.
“Since food was left over after the teachers’ party, staff member Rajeev Joseph, in charge of the NCC, called the students to finish it. He announced there was pork curry on the menu and Muslims students should not consume it. For those who did not eat pork, there was fish curry and pickle,” he said.
The school NCC has 67 boys and 33 girls. Nine were absent on Thursday. Of the 100, 27 are Muslims. Of the 1,003 students in the school, 40 per cent are Muslims.
On Thursday night, a Muslim student reportedly told his parents pork was served in the school. The parents took up the matter with the local Jamaat Council the next day, following which protests broke out.
Council secretary P A Irshad said all Muslim outfits are united on the issue. “The school management should not have selected the month of Ramzan to serve pork. Our religious sentiments are hurt,” he said.

Deputy director of education (Kottayam district) Jessy Joseph said suspending the teacher and the headmaster was the only way to pacify the mob. “It would have been better for teachers to dispose the pork curry instead of giving it to students,” Jessy Joseph said.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... rves-pork/
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

Chandragupta wrote:I have lost all hope for these animals. They are gone for good. We will now have to pay in blood to keep our civilization alive. I just hope they are still less than 20% of the population but I don't think that's the case anymore.
Census 2011 religion data was leaked about 4-5 months back, i forgot which website. But you can search on BR when I think someone posted the link. The muslim pop in 2011 is estimated to be around 14.05%.

But please also remember that the census does include all residents, it does not distinguish between citizens and residents. So IF (big IF) the Namo govt really ends up deporting the 5 million illegal bangladeshis (10 MN will be total, but approx 50% of them will be hindus), that alone will push their pop down to 13.65%.

Anyway the easy long term democratic solution is selective one child policy. But i believe we are going too far with this especially on this thread, we can discuss on OT thread.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

You must have heard what Modi said. Those who celebrate Durgaastami are Bengalis and they being forced out of Bangladesh will find refuge here in India.

Then the moron reporter was seen asking oh so many million?

Felt like kicking that jackass. If millions are getting displaced then is it not our responsibility to provide them food and shelter if you cannot return them their land in which they reside. USA or China will not come to their aid even for humanitarian basis as seen in the case during Banlgadesh genocide when these horrible nations choose to stay with the dictators and let millions be butchered and even provided weapons and ammunition to the Junta that was killing and raping the hapless people of Bangladesh.

There are many ways to make India a Dharmic nation. The first and foremost can be to proclaim India as a Dharmic nation which provided the world four major peaceful religions.
Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism, the spread of which anywhere in the world has brought peace and prosperity at the place where it flourished. Be it in China, ASEAN or Japan. Be it the U.S or Europe, ME where the Dharmic community is building things up.

Adding Dharmic before secular in the constitution will let the whole world know that India being secular because of her Dharmic faiths in which Dharma or righteousness is supreme.

The common Civil code is the most stupid of all. It allows the Muslims to enjoy all the luxury of being Dharmic like not having a beard of proper length. Not covering inside Burkha and then claim India is not doing enough for Muslims. So it's time to tell them those who are Bickering that if you're Muslim, be Muslim and dont complain, we are ready to give you what you want. To be truly Muslim and live according to Sharia principles. The option for Muslims of Indian subcontinent (The same rule will be applied all over Akhand Bharat as the nation expands outward till we reach Persia) to choose either to be Muslims or not to be provided before the law comes into affect and those who wish to be Muslims be allowed to be treated according to Sharia principles always and everytime.Any feud between two Muslims will be dealt using Sharia code. Those who dont want to be Muslims must be allowed to move out of it before the law comes into affect. It must also make clear that only Muslims be allowed to use Islamic names. All those Islamic names be properly mentioned. Others who wish not to be Islamic followers should either change their names and choose an unIslamic name. Those who choose to use Islamic name, be at the mercy of Sharia rules and Mullahs. If there is a complaint filed that someone is using Islamic names without being Islamic and not registered as a Muslim, they must be charged under Sharia rule and punishement meted out as per Sharia. This solves the issue of who is Dharmic and who is Islamic, solves the problem forever. And if the fued is between a Muslim and a non-Muslim the Dharmic code comes into affect. :) There can be discussions with other faiths of India like Christianity, Jews and Zoroastarians whether they are ok to follow the Dharmic laws. If so they could be under the common civil code for all these faiths and termed the Dharmic law. That will make Indian subcontinent a place for righteous people to live peacefully forever.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

Surasena wrote:
Written by Shaju Philip | Thiruvananthapuram | July 27, 2014 12:24 am

Muslims in Erumeli village in Kerala are outraged over a local high school run by Catholic management serving pork during Ramzan.
On Friday, a day after the school served pork curry, several Muslims stormed St Thomas Higher Secondary School in Kottayam district. The mob blocked the road for three hours, damaged school furniture and assaulted two teachers.
Tension mounted as people from other regions rushed to the school, but the mob dispersed after the education department suspended headmaster Thomas Varghese and teacher Rajeev Joseph, who served the dish. Joseph has also been taken into police custody. The local Jamaat Council has called for a protest meeting on July 30.

Around the same time, 91 students belonging to the National Cadet Corps (NCC) were training for a parade.
“Since food was left over after the teachers’ party, staff member Rajeev Joseph, in charge of the NCC, called the students to finish it. He announced there was pork curry on the menu and Muslims students should not consume it. For those who did not eat pork, there was fish curry and pickle,” he said.
The school NCC has 67 boys and 33 girls. Nine were absent on Thursday. Of the 100, 27 are Muslims. Of the 1,003 students in the school, 40 per cent are Muslims.
On Thursday night, a Muslim student reportedly told his parents pork was served in the school. The parents took up the matter with the local Jamaat Council the next day, following which protests broke out.
Council secretary P A Irshad said all Muslim outfits are united on the issue. “The school management should not have selected the month of Ramzan to serve pork. Our religious sentiments are hurt,” he said.

Deputy director of education (Kottayam district) Jessy Joseph said suspending the teacher and the headmaster was the only way to pacify the mob. “It would have been better for teachers to dispose the pork curry instead of giving it to students,” Jessy Joseph said.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... rves-pork/
Christians do eat Pork. They have all the rights to eat pork. The constitution did not prevent Christians from eating pork. So if the people who ate pork are all Christians or Hindus, then there seems no issue at all. Also those who indulged in rampage and who protested Christians eating pork all be booked and put behind bars.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

RoyG wrote:Saw a few pics of the muslims starting a riot outside a police station. These people are hopeless. I've lost all faith in the idea that we can protect these guys from radical islam coming out of the middle east. I think the damage has already been done in the past 10 years. We had so many radical preachers from the middle east traveling throughout India as well as "Peace TV" blasting away 24/7 as well as internet penetration going up. I'm curious as to what the 2011 census says. IMO, I think hindus have fallen below 70%. Muslims are going to be an even bigger security challenge. In another 20-30 years we are going to be in for a huge problem with many districts turning into muslim majority. Sad - Every year they appear less and less Indian, and more "Arab".
^^exact same thoughts!
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

I don't think that this trend will continue beyond the next election if Modi is re-elected. Because such actions are essentially act of great tactical brilliance. This will just cause the Hindu population to consolidate more.

A majority will reconcile with the new order. The minority will go the IM way. Which in any case they are already doing. So no great loss.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Muslims under report their numbers so is 14.05% a reliable figure? I don't think, however, that Hindus have fallen or will fall below 70% in the near future, unless Christian conversions in the South (AP, TN) springs a major surprise.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Modi election is the Hindu response to this creeping Dempgraphic aggression.
arminius
BRFite

Post by arminius »

Chandragupta wrote:Muslims under report their numbers so is 14.05% a reliable figure? I don't think, however, that Hindus have fallen or will fall below 70% in the near future, unless Christian conversions in the South (AP, TN) springs a major surprise.
From what I have seen in Western UP, the number is substantially large. At least urban areas like Meerut, Muzaffarnar, Saharanpur, Ghaziabad
are totally infested with them.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Paul wrote:Modi election is the Hindu response to this creeping Dempgraphic aggression.
Exactly, as the aggression continues, the consolidation will only increase. Bringing the BJP in power in the state heading to election, as people would get tired to repeated riots.

This time Sikhs were targeted. The last time they dared to take on Jats, were targeted. I am sure people will be asking themselves. Whose next??
member_28539
BRFite

Post by member_28539 »

My boss is from Saharanpur and was sharing some rather interesting stuff he had heard from his folks back in the town that around 5K strong nihangs had left from Amritsar Sunday Morning...currently a lot of them have been stopped at the state border but they are trying to get their thru other routes as well...this was a personal announcement from head of the Gurudwara in Saharanpur. Local sikh community has been assured of all the support from various sikh organizations, essentially a payback is on cards here for sure.

There was an apt preparation done for these riots as the shops were first looted properly (I mean they didnt even leave the surrounding shops of Barbers..they took all the scissors & combs even :roll: ) & then they were set ablaze, the major looting took place around 4-5 AM in the morning.

The local police was present through out the course..but have been reported to do nothing but stand & watch..a news channel even had a clipping of a elder sikh asking police why something isn't being done & the reply blurted out was that they didn't have any orders to proceed with :shock:

In short, the supplies are full for eid with arson from all the shops...but expect more fireworkers in the coming time from the other end now...
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

arminius wrote:
Chandragupta wrote:Muslims under report their numbers so is 14.05% a reliable figure? I don't think, however, that Hindus have fallen or will fall below 70% in the near future, unless Christian conversions in the South (AP, TN) springs a major surprise.
From what I have seen in Western UP, the number is substantially large. At least urban areas like Meerut, Muzaffarnar, Saharanpur, Ghaziabad
are totally infested with them.
Relatives from my mother's side live in Western UP, Bulandshahar, Pillukhwa etc. The last time my mother visited them, she came back & told me she was stunned to see the number of Mlecchas in the area. Almost everyone was wearing a skull cap. I just don't think 14.05% is the correct number, could be 3-4% higher easily considering many Mullah areas are no-go for Census workers.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

In the western UP the % could well be in the high 30 or low 40 %. In some localities the % may well be over 50%. But in the long term this will not matter. As the vote consolidation in this area will be counter balanced by consolidation in other areas and other communities.

In the long term the ones who attacked the Gurudwara will loose. They just don't know this.

The worst part is that all the loss of life & property does not need to happen.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Joshi_Sa wrote:My boss is from Saharanpur and was sharing some rather interesting stuff he had heard from his folks back in the town that around 5K strong nihangs had left from Amritsar Sunday Morning...currently a lot of them have been stopped at the state border but they are trying to get their thru other routes as well...this was a personal announcement from head of the Gurudwara in Saharanpur. Local sikh community has been assured of all the support from various sikh organizations, essentially a payback is on cards here for sure.

There was an apt preparation done for these riots as the shops were first looted properly (I mean they didnt even leave the surrounding shops of Barbers..they took all the scissors & combs even :roll: ) & then they were set ablaze, the major looting took place around 4-5 AM in the morning.

The local police was present through out the course..but have been reported to do nothing but stand & watch..a news channel even had a clipping of a elder sikh asking police why something isn't being done & the reply blurted out was that they didn't have any orders to proceed with :shock:

In short, the supplies are full for eid with arson from all the shops...but expect more fireworkers in the coming time from the other end now...
These animals (why offend poor animals) inbred diots have learnt nothing. They messed with the Jats, they lost their lands & livelihoods. Now they have messed with Sikhs. Vinaash kaale vipreet buddhi.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Some more minority v/s minority, this time from the holiest of the secular states in India:

Replace word muslim with Hindu, pork with beef in this article and we would have had 1 week on non-stop wall-wall coverage of how we have become majority fascist nation!
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

Guys,

I am not very comfy with this whole concept of questioning census figures, whether we like it or not that is the only nationwide exercise. We cant start debating the number in the census based on we see in western up or our own experience in some licalities. And moreover i am sure census will show increase in western up. The excel sheet of the ls 2014 results are out. Those interested can glean through western up results and match demographics.

I cant be more explicit. My last on this here
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

The problem is that we retained a lot of Muslims after partition. This was a goof up on our part because the Islamist seeds were able to germinate and sprout and the larger "neutral" muslim community served as the soil and nutrients. Now the roots are spreading throughout the soil and a very sturdy tree has come up yielding fruits. The fruits are now dropping, cracking open and spreading more seeds everywhere. We are at a point of no return for Muslims. I'm sorry, but this is the fact. At a time when we are developing, and more are being pulled out of poverty and partaking in the growth story, we are seeing Muslims shunning it and instead purifying themselves of their dharmic heritage. They harass women, ghettoize themselves, spark communal tension, harbor radical elements including terrorists, preach hatred, don't engage in family planning, etc. You can't deal with this menace by just throwing money at them or giving them job opportunities. The trend is that more homegrown terror operatives come from middle to upper class backgrounds. They have a winning strategy:

1) At the periphery they have "sufi" types who slip into dharmic communities, media, etc and soften us up and get us to enact policies which help them grow. They put a soft and progressive face to the community and are very educated. They are the suave types who are well spoken, sing, dance, paint, and even speak out against Pakistan.
Essentially, they serve as immune dampening elements emitted by a virus. However, deep inside and hermetically sealed is a very sadistic islamic thought process. They know exactly what they are doing and their loyalties lie with the larger ummah. (They are like the juicy fruit of the tree. While we are busy eating and enjoying it, the roots of the tree grow underneath us in the soil and begin cracking the pavement.)

2) The second is the overt brute force (danda) which smashes through once the target is disarmed and grow. They are the larger, uneducated, pure lot. They represent the whole tree including the roots. They are the fortress of Islam.
muraliravi
BRF Oldie

Post by muraliravi »

Royg,

Lets discuss in ot thread
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

muraliravi wrote:Royg,

Lets discuss in ot thread