Islamism & Islamophobia Abroad - News & Analysis

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
arun
BRF Oldie

Re: Islamism & Islamophobia Abroad - News & Analysis

Post by arun »

X Posted from the STFUP thread.

Sundry Green on Green Intra-Mohammadden religious motivated sectarian violence in Karachi in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan during Ramadan / Ramazan month which followers of Mohammaddenism consider holy.

July 23:

Karachi: Senior lawyer shot dead in ‘sectarian’ attack

July 25:

Roadside vendor, barber killed in ‘sectarian’ attacks

July 27:

Prayer leader among three shot dead in Karachi

Elsewhere Green on Green Intra-Mohammadden religious motivated sectarian violence in Afghanistan during Ramadan / Ramazan month which followers of Mohammaddenism consider holy.

Taliban stops minibuses in western Afghanistan, shoots Shiite passengers: officials
akashganga
BRFite

Post by akashganga »

JwalaMukhi wrote:
There is something about the decapitated human head , skull that the Islamists revel in.
In the post above, the Aussie boxer Mohamed Elomar is seen doing the same. Unsanitised versions are there if you search the net. Elomar and his brothers are seen impaling human heads on the fence.
Scroll back 700 years . In Ganga Devi's MadhuraVijayam , where a woman laments to Kampanna on the state of Madurapuri ( Madurai)
under the Sultanate
The "violence" is the ONLY and principal arbiter of holding the society in islamism. It behooves jihadis to be adept at violence and gore, which are necessary and sufficient condition to hold court, at all times. The section of society that actually enjoys (yes sadism at its best) and perpetrates that ruthlessly, occupies the highest position in islamic society. It thrives on violence. No violence, no islamism. The more sadistic the violence, the more it leads to temporary consolidation of power and personal salvation for islamists. Only mass theraphy that violence is not monopoly of jihadis and frequent demonstration to that effect will cure the jihadi supporters, but for jhadis themselves the cure lies in the 72 raisins in the jahnat.
The reason Islam is violent is because it cannot stand reason or logic in any way. It is based on blind faith. Even the founder of this religion used extreme violence to spread the faith. In Hinduism we see great debates between various schools advaita, dwaita,etc. The abrahamic faiths are just faiths founded by one individual and followers have to just follow one individual. Their faiths cannot stand debates.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

Female genital mutilation practiced by the Peaceful community. These people are animals.

ADmin note@ due to the extremely disturbing nature of this pic, i am removing the inlining.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2a6o2e1.png
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the STFUP thread.
Brad Goodman wrote: ……………….. Islamabad’s only cinema sealed for screening movies at ‘Iftar time’ ……………………..
Mohammaddenism can criminalise the most innocuous of things :roll: . Screening movies during the time of “Iftar”(i.e. meal eaten after sunset during month of Ramazan aka Ramadan) and” Taraveeh” (i.e. night time prayers during month of Ramazan aka Ramadan ) is apparently a crime in the Islamic Republic Of Pakistan :lol: .

Excerpt from article in Dawn posted by Brad Goodman:
ISLAMABAD: The district administration on Saturday sealed Cineplex, the only cinema in the federal capital located at Centaurus Mall, and arrested five of its employees for screening movies at ‘Iftar time’.

The administration closed the cinema for an indefinite period under the Ehteram-i-Ramazan Ordinance, which prohibits screening of movies during Iftar and Taraveeh.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Boss, in most <uslim countries movies are banned during Ramadan, many Muslims don't want watch movies during Ramadan, the fact that the Cinema is still peacefully running inspite of grave violation in the fortress of Islam itself is quite uprising.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Laws in the Middle East Nations for Non-Muslims - Sri Lanka Guardian

Never expect such blunt articles from Indian Press.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Say thank you to Gandhy and Nehru.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

My Islamic buddies on FB are liking and sharing this. :mrgreen:

:roll:
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

The Mohammadden Grievance Manufacturing Industry continues its merry ways.

Politician from the one of the supposed advertising icons for “Moderate” Mohammaddenism, Malaysia, gets worked up over the use of Scottish Terrier aka Scottie dogs during the Commonwealth Game’s opening ceremony parade. Claims that the “Use of Scottish terrier dogs during Commonwealth Games opening ceremony 'shameful' and 'offensive'” to Mohammadden’s.

Luckily the Grice went extinct else there would have been a full scale riot:

Commonwealth Games Scottie dogs 'disrespectful to Muslims'
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

KJo, They redefine the concept of War and confuse between modern and pre-modern world.
In essence justify their terror with irrelevant comparisons.

For example its Arab slave raiders who captured, chained and sold the 180 million Africans to the Westerners.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Islam/ Muhamamdan were killing Indians by Million in late 12th and early 13th centuries. The repeated genocide by islam inspired barbarians lasted till 17th Century. Did this Mullah not know this ?
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
excerpts
Women should not laugh in public in Turkey, the Deputy Prime Minister has said in a speech on “moral corruption” in the country.

Bülent Arınç used a meeting for Eid al-Fitr on Monday to condemn perceived moral regression, consumerism and even excessive mobile phone use
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 35526.html

SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by Jujhar
Islam/ Muhamamdan were killing Indians by Million in late 12th and early 13th centuries. The repeated genocide by islam inspired barbarians lasted till 17th Century. Did this Mullah not know this ?
Every time I try to research/read the history of our people it makes me sad/angry/disillusioned/helpless Our people have given so many sacrifices that all these world wars are nothing!!! From millions perished in "Hindu kush" mountains to "millions" sold in the bazaars of Baghdad. and in modern world slavery in the same places in the name of "jobs". When will it end!!! :(
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Jhujar wrote:Islam/ Muhamamdan were killing Indians by Million in late 12th and early 13th centuries. The repeated genocide by islam inspired barbarians lasted till 17th Century. Did this Mullah not know this ?
Jhujar, do you really expect mullahs or Muslims in general to be logical/fair in these discussions?

My FB was on fire with my Mohammedan friends including Indians, Afghans etc liking and sharing pictures of Israeli atrocities on poor poor Palestinians. :(( Lots of tears. Some Hindus also would share/like, very secular onlee.

But pin drop silence on ISIS doing their thing - bombing mosques, killing Shias, female genital mutilation.

Not one word. No one.

That made me think, green on green zulm is seen as a fight within the family. The way to deal with it is not to wash dirty linen in public. Just pretend that it never happened. But green vs blue (Jewish) or Green vs Saffron becomes us vs them and everyone and their abba/ammi comes to the street to fight.

This past week was very revealing. I will ask this to my Muslim buddy who is a smart level headed educated guy. Let's see what he says.
akashganga
BRFite

Post by akashganga »

Jhujar wrote:Islam/ Muhamamdan were killing Indians by Million in late 12th and early 13th centuries. The repeated genocide by islam inspired barbarians lasted till 17th Century. Did this Mullah not know this ?
On top of slaughtering hindus by millions the mohammedians called the mountain range in the afpak border as hindu kush meaning slaughter of hindus. Somewhere in the interent I have read a figure of 80 million hindus slaughtered over centuries.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

akashganga wrote:
On top of slaughtering hindus by millions the mohammedians called the mountain range in the afpak border as hindu kush meaning slaughter of hindus. Somewhere in the interent I have read a figure of 80 million hindus slaughtered over centuries.
80 Million plus their descendants.
Joishy Sir , keep us informed about your friend's opinion, reaction.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

SBajwa wrote:Every time I try to research/read the history of our people it makes me sad/angry/disillusioned/helpless Our people have given so many sacrifices that all these world wars are nothing!!! From millions perished in "Hindu kush" mountains to "millions" sold in the bazaars of Baghdad. and in modern world slavery in the same places in the name of "jobs". When will it end!!! :(
We had almost gotten rid of the scourge in 1947 giving Muslims separate land to settle in, away from us. Full transfer of population would have saved us and our future generations, and solved the Muslim problem once and for all. Then Gandhi and Nehru happened. They ensured the noose remains around our necks despite giving away 1/3rd of our country to Muslims. The problem was the mindset of the Hindu male, as usual.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

We'll be facing another partition in the next few decades. We should make it complete this time.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

^^^ It will instead be a good idea to become military strong, invade Pakistan and Bangladesh again, and then ensure full transfer of population on point of gun, to complete the unfinished agenda. Why should we give more land once the issue was settled in 1947?
Rajagopal
BRFite

A powerful and hard hitting letter by an Ex-Muslim.

Post by Rajagopal »

There is a letter circulating on the internet written by a Ex-Muslim. He has used his complete knowledge of Koran to dissect Koran. For instance:

1) The teachings of Muhammad had a dramatic change in tone and nature the moment he got married to Aisha, why?. you can see the new verses are radically different from the old ones.

2) The real truth about accusations of Prophet being a pedophile, robber etc.

3) Item#11, gives a real account of whether Islam is the fastest-growing religion.

The link is at: http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/201 ... nt-page-1/
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

RoyG wrote:We'll be facing another partition in the next few decades. We should make it complete this time.
What part of India are you willing to give up to achieve this complete partition? Just a question.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

SanjayC wrote:^^^ It will instead be a good idea to become military strong, invade Pakistan and Bangladesh again, and then ensure full transfer of population on point of gun, to complete the unfinished agenda. Why should we give more land once the issue was settled in 1947?
Sanjay, I am not sure if I understand. You are proposing to attack the polluted lands of Pakistan and bangladesh and inherit another 300 million wackos as part of an unfinished agenda? Now there will be 500 million unwashed cowboys. How do you propose to deal with the newly conquered people?
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

anupmisra wrote:
SanjayC wrote:^^^ It will instead be a good idea to become military strong, invade Pakistan and Bangladesh again, and then ensure full transfer of population on point of gun, to complete the unfinished agenda. Why should we give more land once the issue was settled in 1947?
Sanjay, I am not sure if I understand. You are proposing to attack the polluted lands of Pakistan and bangladesh and inherit another 300 million wackos as part of an unfinished agenda? Now there will be 500 million unwashed cowboys. How do you propose to deal with the newly conquered people?
He's saying we invade Pak & BD and then on gun point, force Indian Muslims to these lands, settle them & withdraw after neutering every thing that can be used to attack India with. Then we can use electric fence on our borders & deploy robot drones that shoot anything that moves.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Such things are laughable, In order to protect the reputation of the forum, we should desist from such discussion. Admins I think above comments like Invading Pakistan and Bangladesh and resettling a large population of Indians should be deleted.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

You're welcome to suggest a non-ridiculous way of dealing with India's 200-250 million Muslims falling into Wahabi radicalism at breakneck speeds, saar.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

First Build up the nation economically and militarily, prosperity has an effect.

The conquer BD and Pakistan and deport IM's pretty much non workable and keep crying.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

anupmisra wrote:
No. I am saying capture the two countries, ensure full exchange of population, and then rule them as colonies for some years before letting them go. All Muslims to be confined to only these two colonies as originally envisaged in the agreement inked between Hindus and Muslims in 1947. This is necessary because there is no way Pak and Bangla today would accept more Muslims from India. They actually have a reverse strategy of pushing their Muslims into India. Invasion is the only way to ensure transfer of population.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

Aditya_V wrote:Such things are laughable, In order to protect the reputation of the forum, we should desist from such discussion. Admins I think above comments like Invading Pakistan and Bangladesh and resettling a large population of Indians should be deleted.
That is the view today, sitting in air-conditioned environment. The proposition will look very appealing in another 30 years when the yahoos do bloodbath on the streets for another partition -- this time they will ask for Kashmir, Bengal, and Assam. A trailer can be seen in UP. There is nothing wrong in what I have proposed. The Partition happened on religious grounds -- India for Hindus, Pakistan for Muslims. Jinnah was very clear about it and in fact begging Gandhi and Nehru to send all the Muslims of India to Pakistan.

Incidentally, most of Muslims of UP and Bihar who led the Pakistani movement stayed put in India, as they did not want to leave their land holdings. Their children still live in those two states. These are the dudes who are doing the most rioting today. (They in Pakistan are called the real "Mussalmans of Hindustan" and Pakis are very proud of them.)

At Partition, to stay back in India, they overnight declared themselves as "nationalist Muslims." (This led Patel to remark, how can they want Pakistan one day, and the next day they suddenly want India?) The Muslims who stayed back promised good behaviour and said they will live like brothers with Hindus. If they go back on their word and riot for another partition, then sending them to where they belong is the only option, and I see nothing wrong in it. Even if you don't want it, they will force your hand, unless you are OK with handing over 1/3 of the country to them once again. Even if you agree to it, immediately, millions of them will declare themselves overnight as nationalist Muslims and try to stay back. Just pray another Gandhi doesn't materialize that time.
member_19686
BRFite

Post by member_19686 »

Aditya_V wrote:First Build up the nation economically and militarily, prosperity has an effect.

The conquer BD and Pakistan and deport IM's pretty much non workable and keep crying.
Saudi Arabia is very prosperous.

The Muslims from the West flocking to join ISIS all come from prosperous countries.

When Malaysia was very poor, the Muslims were a lot less radical and had better relations with the Chinese & Hindus in general.

One of those fellows from TN who is said to have joined ISIS is an engineer.

Prosperity just means Hindus will pay larger shares of jizya with their tax money for Abdul and his brood of 10 to live on the dole while plotting to make India part of the Khilafat.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

More prosperity also means more Hindus move into the middle class & will not indulge in street fighting.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

anupmisra wrote:
The only way to make this successful is to convert them to Hinduism by force. You cannot drain off the filthy middle eastern blood in them. Keeping them muslim means you are always keeping your door open at night.

These are not practical solutions.

We should realize by now that you cannot deal with a Muslim by negotiating or agreement. Only force will work. You have to kick their asses and subjugate them under your foot and beat the beAllah out of them. Are we willing to do this? That is up to us. Muslims are in general classroom bullies. They walk with a swagger, talk big, try to scare people, but when you look them in the eye and hit back, they cower and run away and threaten to call backup (Ummah). That's why I admire Israel. They have the balls and they don't care about the duniya and those idiots who keep crying and moaning on Facebook. They are fighting for survival.
Last edited by KJo on 31 Jul 2014 18:55, edited 1 time in total.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

SanjayC wrote:No. I am saying capture the two countries, ensure full exchange of population, and then rule them as colonies for some years before letting them go. All Muslims to be confined to only these two colonies as originally envisaged in the agreement inked between Hindus and Muslims in 1947... Invasion is the only way to ensure transfer of population.
I have bolded the key phrases in your above statement, Sanjay. Please connect them, reread and tell me that you did not mean what I am inferring from the above.
Last edited by anupmisra on 31 Jul 2014 21:39, edited 1 time in total.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

I give India about 2-3 decades before a full blown secessionist movement occurs. They are radicalizing and growing very fast. We simply don't have any options to deal with this. The only force that would have the guts to deal with this are the Naxalites, but they are batting for the wrong team.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Chandragupta wrote:You're welcome to suggest a non-ridiculous way of dealing with India's 200-250 million Muslims falling into Wahabi radicalism at breakneck speeds, saar.
200-250 Million,how true are these islamized figures?
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

anupmisra wrote:
SanjayC wrote:No. I am saying capture the two countries, ensure full exchange of population, and then rule them as colonies for some years before letting them go. All Muslims to be confined to only these two colonies as originally envisaged in the agreement inked between Hindus and Muslims in 1947... Invasion is the only way to ensure transfer of population.
I have bolded the key phrases in your above statement, Sanjay. Please connect them, reread and tell me that you did not mean what I am inferring from the above.
I can't comprehend what your question is. What I wrote is very clear.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

SanjayC wrote:I can't comprehend what your question is. What I wrote is very clear.
Thanks for clarifying. My suggestion was clear. Now I know exactly where you stand.
JwalaMukhi
BRFite

Post by JwalaMukhi »

Gentle reminder folks. Islamism in India needs to go in different thread. This has to be only for islamism (near abroad and far abroad) so the thread continues as intended.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by RoyG
We'll be facing another partition in the next few decades. We should make it complete this time.
The correct way is to stop Islam in any part of Dharmic land by BANNING IT!!

Samajvadi Party bans Temples from playing aartis and let Mosques singing in Ramzan month
member_19686
BRFite

Post by member_19686 »

Muslims in action in France, a prosperous European country (for those who think "economic growth" will stop Islamic behavior):

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=734351429943993
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Surasena wrote:Muslims in action in France, a prosperous European country (for those who think "economic growth" will stop Islamic behavior):

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=734351429943993
Does anyone know why France allowed so many uncivilized barbarians into their country? At least our excuse is that we didn't let them in, they broke in like rats.