Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): June 30, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): June 30, 2

Post by anupmisra »

Five government officials kidnapped in Balochistan
Tribal rebels have kidnapped five government officials in southwestern Pakistan to demand an end to military operations in the area, officials said Sunday.
The outlawed Baloch Liberation Army claimed responsibility, saying the kidnapping was in retaliation for fresh military operations against the Baloch population in the Kohlu district.
The abduction of government officials is the reaction of newly launched military operation in Kohlu and Chamalung areas and all will be executed one by one if PMDC does not close down its operation in the area,” the spokesman said.
Watch this space....
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Sikh community in Lahore prevented from celebrating festival
The Sikh community in the eastern city of Lahore has been barred from organising a religious celebration at a disputed gurdwara after a religious group persuaded authorities that celebrating the Muslim holy day of 'Shab-e-Barat' is more important than the Sikh festival.
The musical equipment of the Sikhs was thrown out and their entry to the gurdwara barred due to the efforts of the Dawat-e-Islami, a Barelvi proselytising group
Police were deployed outside the gurdwara to prevent Sikhs from conducting a religious ceremony until after the end of Shab-e-Barat, which falls tomorrow.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Another proud to be Pakistani to-be ghazi.

Is there any dignity for this woman in Pakistan?

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

A handshake that 'nauseated' Imran
Imran Khan is a stiff turd that refuses to flush away.
Forced to shake hands with the Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi, Pakistani cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan had feared “this adulterous moment” could have had serious repercussions on his political ambitions.
...the book points out that the organisers invited Modi to share the stage with Khan, who was not aware that he would be in the same session as the Gujarat CM.
When Imran saw Modi, a feeling of nausea hit him as he took his seat on the panel. It was overpowering and worsened when, to his dismay, he noticed Modi sprinting towards him,” states the book in the chapter titled — Beyond Borders.
The Gujarat chief minister stood right in front of him, and Imran tried to look away, but Modi wasn’t deterred. He took Imran’s hands and shook them warmly....It was a difficult moment and gradually Imran became mute
Khan feared the images would lead to his political ambition hitting rock bottom.
But to Khan’s relief “there was no inkling of his meeting with Modi in the Pakistan press. The photographs, which captured his adulterous moment in India, had not travelled across the border to discredit him
What a sorry excuse of a cricketer. Typical paki liar, trying to save his aimless career. Here's a photo of that meeting. Let's see who is feeling nauseated:

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

sanjaykumar wrote:Another proud to be Pakistani to-be ghazi.
Chances are that these are Hindus or Christians in pa'astan.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Errr...yes probably, what does that say about Pakistan?

In the west, I see Indians who look like Southern Europeans and Indians who look like Africans, much as in India itself. As it should be.

But I don't see Pakistanis who look like the above women. Why is that?

I have posted these images not because I am callous to these unfortunate people's condition or wish to exploit them for an Indo-Pakistan internet virtual war. It is to demonstrate aspects of psychological warfare. Not necessarily to Paks but to Indians.

Indians fight much too clean-it is civilsational. Admirable, but self-defeating.
It is of course a defense mechanism as Indians carry huge vulnerabilities with them. Let me give you an example. Pakistanis are considered chooras by Panjabi Hindus. But because of the sensibilities involved on this side of the border (rightfully so), this is never invoked. The closest this has come to expression in an all-India context is Tagore's Kabuliwallah.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

anupmisra wrote:sanjaykumar"]Another proud to be Pakistani to-be ghazi.
Here we go !

Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

A dose of reason
Health officials told Ghulam Rasool, a mason from Bara tehsil of Khyber Agency, in March this year that his 18-month-old son had tested positive for polio and has been crippled for life by the virus. Angry over his decision to follow the ban that the Taliban had imposed on administering polio drops in the tribal areas, he cannot restrain himself from cursing the militants and their leaders.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

sanjaykumar wrote: In the west, I see Indians who look like Southern Europeans and Indians who look like Africans, much as in India itself. As it should be.

But I don't see Pakistanis who look like the above women. Why is that?

I have posted these images not because I am callous to these unfortunate people's condition or wish to exploit them for an Indo-Pakistan internet virtual war. It is to demonstrate aspects of psychological warfare. Not necessarily to Paks but to Indians.

Indians fight much too clean-it is civilsational. Admirable, but self-defeating.
It is of course a defense mechanism as Indians carry huge vulnerabilities with them.
Well said sir. Well said. And thanks for posting those images. I had also collected up a series of images of "hidden Pakistanis" who look like "black Hindus" which Pakistanis seem to like to hide - except when they can't help it (like floods). And because they are hidden - we tend to believe them in a classic case of believing information about which we already have a bias.

nataraja
BRFite -Trainee

Post by nataraja »

[quote-"Shiv"]Well said sir. Well said. And thanks for posting those images. I had also collected up a series of images of "hidden Pakistanis" who look like "black Hindus" which Pakistanis seem to like to hide - except when they can't help it (like floods). And because they are hidden - we tend to believe them in a classic case of believing information about which we already have a bias.[/quote]

What difference does this make.

Race means nothing.

White skin doesnt mean anything good, or better or anything else.

Whitel skin also doesnt mean anything bad or worst.

The converse is also true.

So, all this skin color business means nothing and is just a waste of time.

The correct response to a Paki assertion of them being "fair and handsome" is

" It is the fairness of the heart and handsomeness of the soul that means anything". The rest, is all idiotic.

Let me quote my favorite Soul singer, the king of funk, James Brown. "I am black and I am proud".
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

anupmisra wrote:
sanjaykumar wrote:Another proud to be Pakistani to-be ghazi.
No saar. You can see the pics I have posted above. With a constant barrage of propagandu about the "light complexioned Pakistani" we have come to believe that. Pakistan is a country where light complexion rules over dark complexion. A fundamentally racist nation. And the information we see is released by the light complexioned rulers
nataraja
BRFite -Trainee

Post by nataraja »

shiv wrote:No saar. You can see the pics I have posted above. With a constant barrage of propagandu about the "light complexioned Pakistani" we have come to believe that. Pakistan is a country where light complexion rules over dark complexion. A fundamentally racist nation. And the information we see is released by the light complexioned rulers

Far be it for me to defend the PAkis. I will never defend them.

But to be fair, racism is alive and well in India too. In India too, to this day, people think "fair" is more beautiful. All you have to do is look at the matrimonial section of any newspaper. So much for self loathing.

In actuality, there is beauty in every race. Darker people have their own kind of beauty. Fairer people have their own kind. I am from the 70s and I can tell you that I have never seen a more beautiful woman than Donna Summer to this day, black or white, yellow or brown, blue or green. On a different note altogether, I recently saw Donna in a concert. She was over 50 years old, but probably even more beautiful than I remember her from her younger days.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Pakistanis are tall, fair, Middle Eastern Arabs of Central Asia with a Chinese heritage. Indians are short and dark.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Just to prove that Pakistan had always tried to punch far above its weight.

From 'This Day That Age' Section of The Hindu
Kennedy-Ayub talks

The outcome of the Kennedy-Ayub Khan talks at Washington has not been taken tragically in New Delhi. The success or otherwise of the Pakistan President's mission has to be judged only in relation to the publicly announced objectives with which he set out on his pilgrimage. Prior to his departure, Pakistan started the agitation that the American policy towards its military allies and uncommitted nations was all wrong and that President Ayub Khan would seek to bring about a drastic change in that policy. But in the Washington communiqué, there is not even an oblique reference to American policy in any form. This was obvious from the beginning as the United States would naturally consider it presumptuous on the part of a country like Pakistan to seek to dictate on what the American policy should be.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Posted without comments to jog the nostalgia of BRF oldies:

http://web.archive.org/web/200408032304 ... R/let4.asp
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

nataraja wrote:Far be it for me to defend the PAkis. I will never defend them.

But to be fair, racism is alive and well in India too. In India too, to this day, people think "fair" is more beautiful. All you have to do is look at the matrimonial section of any newspaper. So much for self loathing.

In actuality, there is beauty in every race. Darker people have their own kind of beauty. Fairer people have their own kind. I am from the 70s and I can tell you that I have never seen a more beautiful woman than Donna Summer to this day, black or white, yellow or brown, blue or green. On a different note altogether, I recently saw Donna in a concert. She was over 50 years old, but probably even more beautiful than I remember her from her younger days.
you are missing every point and going on an unrelated tangent. kindly narrate your views on beauty and complexion elsewhere, it's not germane to this topic.
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

Mumbai blasts fail to stop Indo-Pak talks today
In a clear sign that India has not let the latest Mumbai blasts affect its dialogue process with Pakistan, senior officials will take the next steps in adding confidence-building measures on Monday.

India and Pakistan may increase the frequency of cross-LoC trade from the existing two days. This is expected to be one of the decisions emerging from the forthcoming meeting of foreign minister S M Krishna and his Pakistani counterpart Hina Rabbani Khar in Delhi on July 27.

In the run-up to the meeting, Yash Sinha, joint secretary, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran will meet Zehra Akbari from the Pakistani foreign office to "recommend measures for strengthening and streamlining the existing cross-LoC trade and travel arrangements and propose modalities for introducing additional cross-LoC CBMs," an MEA statement said.

However, there will be no work on nuclear and conventional CBMs between India and Pakistan before the foreign ministers' meeting. In Islamabad, foreign secretaries Nirupama Rao and Salman Bashir had talked of a July meeting to decide on nuclear CBMs. That, sources said, may not happen before the foreign ministers' meeting. The foreign secretaries are scheduled to meet once again on July 25 before their ministers.

A six-member Pakistani delegation headed by Zehra Akbari, director general South Asia division (DGSA) in Pakistan's foreign office, arrived in Delhi on Sunday. The two sides, said sources, are expected to review the current procedures across the LoC -- trade and travel are allowed, but minimally, as the bureaucracies of both sides remain deeply distrustful of each other. While no one expects the Kargil-Skardu bus link to be decided upon, the officials may decide to increase the frequency of the Srinagar-Muzaffarabad bus service.

The meeting on Monday is also expected to work on liberalizing the visa regime to allow more travel and contact between people of the two countries. This was felt to be an area that needed to be worked on.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Perhaps skin color may mean nothing to most of us. But it certainly means a lot to Pakistanis. From the Pakistani viewpoint only dark complexioned Indians will attempt to dismiss differences between light and dark because they need to be so ashamed of their dark skinned ugliness. References to such statements from Pakistanis abound. Aatish Taseer has said how his half -sister told him "Thank God you did not turn out to be a black Hindu"

This topic has a connection with an earlier discussion I had staring with an Indian need to "prove Indian superiority" by telling Pakis about our satellite launches. The reason why it becomes a pointless and self defeating exercise is when you look at the totality of all the things that Pakistanis say about Indians and how Indians go about defending themselves.
The Paki says: LCA is old technology
Indian: "No it is not"

Paki says: "Arjun is useless"
Indian "No. It is in service"

Paki:"Indian space efforts are useless
Indian: "No it isn't"

Paki: "Indian missiles are failures"
Indian: "No"

Paki "We won the 1965 war"
Indian "No"

Paki:"100 Mujahids in Kargil held the entire Indian army at bay"
Indian:" No"

Paki "10 Pakistan shut down Mumbai for 3 days and the whole of India could do nothing"
Indian "er ah - <long explanation">

Paki: "India has more poor people than the next 10 countries combined"
Indian "Er ah - yes but <blah blah blah long explanation>"

Paki: "India has more people with AIDS, TB and Leprosy than Pakistan"
Indian "Yes but blah blah blah<long explanation>

Paki: "Indian are dark skinned"
Indian. "Yes but the color of skin does not matter"
The point I want to make here is that Pakistanis have created for Indians exactly the situation mentioned in that interview with the British jihadi that I quoted earlier - that is by creation of an inferiority complex. They create a constant barrage of false, partially true and sometimes factually correct but twisted information that Indians cannot agree or disagree, but force Indians to defend themselves as not being inferior to Pakistans. Once Indians are on the defensive - we get into the game of one upmanship with Pakistan. A game that is unnecessary - but we are drawninto it by Pakis.

So while gloating that "We launched 18 PSLV you have launched nothing" seems like a bit of "maza" it is the Pakistanis who are having that last laugh. They have done nothing, achieved nothing. Indians are busting butt to come up and Pakistanis have made Indians go on the defensive and compete with Pakistanis and explain themselves to Pakistanis. I personally find it pathetically sorry to see Indians defending against Pakistani "you farted" accusations

or those unfamiliar with what a "You farted" accusation is, here is the explanation:
The "You farted" game.

The "game" or trick is to get a person on the defensive with an unprovoked accusation. The agenda and tone is set by the accuser and the passive personality goes on the defensive right from the start.

A group of people are sitting together - say 6 or 7 friends in a dorm. Suddenly the foul smell of a fart wafts up.

An accuser personality (call him 'A') picks out a passive personality ('P') and says "Hey P, you farted"

P protests "No I did not"

A: "Yes you did"

P: "Shut up and stop accusing me"

A:"Heh Heh. It's OK. No need to cover your guilt by getting angry. I know you farted. We don't mind - just warn us next time.

What happens in this exchange is that the Accuser 'A' has the initiative all the time. He sets the pace, and he sets the Agenda. He may actually have farted himself, but he gets away giving the impression that "P" is guilty.

The "You farted" game is played time and time again in real life. Often, an erring party comes up with an accusation that they are "hated and discriminated against". Whether this allegation is true or not is immaterial because it puts others on the defensive and the accuser puts the onus of proving that his accusation is false on the other party.

Pakistanis are past masters at playing this game with Indians and we play along. We have not figured it out yet.
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

nataraja wrote:
shiv wrote:No saar. You can see the pics I have posted above. With a constant barrage of propagandu about the "light complexioned Pakistani" we have come to believe that. Pakistan is a country where light complexion rules over dark complexion. A fundamentally racist nation. And the information we see is released by the light complexioned rulers
Far be it for me to defend the PAkis. I will never defend them.

Sir, dont mind, But you have no idea about the context of the discussion and giving unnecessary lectures. May be you should go back to the lurker mode and try to understand the naunces of BRF a little bit before you post.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the International Nuclear Watch and Discussions thread.

Mark Hibbs in Arms Control Wonk on the supply of Chasma 3 and 4 nuclear reactors by P.R.China to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Looks like the German’s have been complicit with P.R. China’s deceit in continuing with the supply of nuclear reactors to Pakistan:

Condi Rice and Germany on Sino-Pakistan deal
Airavat
BRF Oldie

Post by Airavat »

Sushupti wrote:A handshake that 'nauseated' Imran

http://www.hindustantimes.com/News-Feed ... 22355.aspx
Another pic:

RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Indian: "angoor khatte hai kya?"

Indian "For Pakistan more than enough"

Paki:"Indian space efforts are useless"
Indian: "Jalan, Jalan"

Indian: "Pakistan is a failed state"

Indian "Only in your dreams"

Indian:"TSPA is full of Hijras"

Paki "10 Pakistan shut down Mumbai for 3 days and the whole of India could do nothing"
Indian "Pakistan is shut down since its birth"

Indian "And more rich people than Pakistan combined"

Indian "Yes but all that is not genetic, like with your rat people"

Indian. "and more beautiful"
An accuser personality (call him 'A') picks out a passive personality ('P') and says "Hey P, you farted"

P protests "Come and put your nose to my ass and I'll see if I can oblige you"
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

Anujan wrote:Pakistanis are tall, fair, Middle Eastern Arabs of Central Asia with a Chinese heritage.
...and they eat pork? :-?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

RajeshA wrote:
Indian: "angoor khatte hai kya?"

Indian "For Pakistan more than enough"

Paki:"Indian space efforts are useless"
Indian: "Jalan, Jalan"

Indian: "Pakistan is a failed state"

Indian "Only in your dreams"

Indian:"TSPA is full of Hijras"

Indian "Pakistan is shut down since its birth"

Indian "And more rich people than Pakistan combined"

Indian "Yes but all that is not genetic, like with your rat people"

Indian. "and more beautiful"

P protests "Come and put your nose to my ass and I'll see if I can oblige you"
Great replies, but this is where an observation made by sanjaykumar rings out with stark truth
sanjaykumar wrote: Indians fight much too clean-it is civilsational. Admirable, but self-defeating.
It is of course a defense mechanism as Indians carry huge vulnerabilities with them.
You have to fight dirty and Indians are civilizationally not adept at that. We need to learn how to do that. Or else keep off. Don't try and answer every accusation that Pakistan makes. I prefer the latter as a better course for two reasons

1. By answering every accusation that Pakis make we are entering into a never ending game with Pakistan when we really need to be comparing ourselves with our peers (Say Venezuela/Gabon/whatever) or developed nations

2. Most Indians are incapable of fighting dirty because we have the need to tell the truth embedded in us. Besides how do you actually go about replying to an accusation that Indians are inferior because they are dark complexioned?
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

shiv wrote:Besides how do you actually go about replying to an accusation that Indians are inferior because they are dark complexioned?
"Your mommy likes it dark and in posterior" :twisted:

We can always tell them off, that the reason there are so many dark Pakistanis is because Indians have been coming over and fu(king their mommies.

shiv saar,
Blacks in America, have already done the homework on dark complexioned stuff. We don't need to reinvent the wheel. Copy & Paste!

Another thing we should start calling them is "Angrez ki Jooti". Just because some RAPE come into direct contact with the Angrez, they think they are Angrez. In front of the Angrez, they are just as SDRE as Indians. "Angrez ki jooti, jooti hi rehti hai, Angrez nahin ban jaati!"

Also if they make such comments, we should ask them whether they are Pathan or Pakjabi. That is the inferiority area we have to nail them at. Pakjabis have a huge inferiority complex against the Pushtun, especially as Pushtun don't stop telling about their better breed. So we simply postulate that the Pakjabis are just as dark complexioned as Indians and only Pushtun are fair.

If some Pathan makes this comment, then one may need to invoke some tribal aspect of beauty, e.g. if we know he is a Ghilzai, we can say that he is not as good looking as a Mehsud, or something like that.

If he is a Mehsud, then one says the Swedes are still better looking! Whatever...

The point being, that one needs to change the context of the discussion - not to talk about one's own skin color, but rather play on the other's sense of inferiority.
Last edited by RajeshA on 18 Jul 2011 08:16, edited 2 times in total.
nataraja
BRFite -Trainee

Post by nataraja »

Shiv,

There is nothing I disagree with you on. And I do understand the context.

Rahul M and Rony,

I do understand the context. It is only you, who did not understand the meaning of my post.

Allow me to explain.

My point is that the only reason, Pakis can put Indians on the defensive on skin color (which Shiv asserts that they do), is because there is somewhere deep inside us, a psychology of "white superiority", for lack of a better term, that they can plug into. If we are very clear in our own mind that race doesnt matter, then we will find any Paki attempt to talk about his own "fair complexion and handsomeness" laughable and instead of getting defensive, we will laugh at their faces. They will then stop using that mechanism to make us feel inferior.

Therefore, the answer to Paki assertions of supremacy based on skin color and race is not to get defensive or feel good about launching a satellite. Shiv is absolutely right on that. But the route we will take towards that kind of restraint is as follows:

1. Heal ourselves of the notion of "white superiority".

2. Complement the Pakis on their "fair complexion and height", their handsomeness.

3. Accept graciously that we may not be as good looking as them.

4. Then kick their butts, where it really matters.........which means in science, in technology, in economy and yes, on the frigging battlefield and let our actions do the talking.

I was only suggesting how we can accomplish what Shiv had prescribed.

I dont think there was any reason for Rahul M and Rony to go off on me like that, particularly when you did not understand my point. I did'nt attack you personally. Perhaps, both of you can get some pointers on anger management from Shiv. But then again, perhaps not. Its entirely upto you. If you feel good going off on me, like a Paki feels good about his own "fair and handsomeness", feel free.......I will be happy to oblige.

But Shiv, one slight variation from you. I dont think it does anything to point out that Pakis have brown people too. Of course they have. And we should complement them on their good looks too.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

once again you only reinforce the view that you don't have even an inkling about what the attitude is towards skin colour or race. people here wear an epithet 'SDRE' with pride. read it and try to understand http://sites.google.com/site/brfdiction ... ary/s/sdre

all you are doing is display pre-conceived mistaken notions about attitudes of brf members (only you are immune) and sermonizing them.
keep this up and board warnings will be issued.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

nataraja wrote:2. Complement the Pakis on their "fair complexion and height", their handsomeness.

3. Accept graciously that we may not be as good looking as them.
:rotfl: :rotfl:
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

nataraja wrote: But Shiv, one slight variation from you. I dont think it does anything to point out that Pakis have brown people too. Of course they have. And we should complement them on their good looks too.
It does not do anything to YOU. But it is nevertheless a fact that needs to be recorded. You go right ahead and compliment them.

We all know shit smells. i am putting it on record. Pakistanis are dark and ugly too just like Indians and I feel disgusted by and contemptuous of those black Pakis. I don't want to be seen complimenting them. Show me some good looking fair people and I will compliment them. Not black Pakis. I am an Indian color conscious racist.
Last edited by shiv on 18 Jul 2011 08:34, edited 1 time in total.
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

Anujan wrote:Posted without comments to jog the nostalgia of BRF oldies:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Still remember those days. Social media has changed a lot of things but NSN was the pioneer...
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Besides how do you actually go about replying to an accusation that Indians are inferior because they are dark complexioned?
The only time such an opinion is relevant to anything is if such a bigot has power over people who would suffer because of such prejudice. Then such people may deserve help to be liberated. Otherwise the wise man does not pay heed to each dog that barks.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

RajeshA wrote:
The point being, that one needs to change the context of the discussion - not to talk about one's own skin color, but rather play on the other's sense of inferiority.
Rajesh - I have no disagreement with this. You are basically offering a piskological solution to piskological problem. If you can get all BRFites to follow this it would be a great victory - let alone the media and a billion other Indians
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

A_Gupta wrote:
Besides how do you actually go about replying to an accusation that Indians are inferior because they are dark complexioned?
Otherwise the wise man does not pay heed to each dog that barks.
In fact this is what I have been saying about all the egregious accusations and characterizations that come from Pakistan. They should be ignored if you are unable to give smartass replies like RajeshA suggested. Most people - including BRFites seem to want to reply rather than ignore and get into a game where they have to give responses and most people are unable to think up replies that are even half as smart as RajeshA's suggestions. This is a human disability and cannot be remedied easily.
Ignoring the barking dog is better than getting into replying to the dog. IMO

Maybe an FAQ of smartass replies to stupid Paki accusations should be compiled and kept as a ready reference?
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

That is such a classic. :rotfl:
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Okay Nataraja you can call Pakis LDLS's, for less dark, less short. Pronounced lads and lasses.

This is not a discussion about the merits of skin colour and relative beauty.

This is about how Muslim Pakistan, like Christian Germany, has sponsored a Reich, complete with a state religion, persecution of manufactured enemies and the cult of a chosen people. How they in effect have manufactured a race. Contrary to all evidence.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

^^^ That was a classic!!!
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

What a beauty saar. Thanks for bringing this up. This is going to the BRF dictionary for NSN news asap
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Fantastic. I remember this from my lurking days here.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

It seemed like n^3 on a roll. Was this an actual event??

it is too unreal to be true in any other state other then TSP.

:rotfl: :rotfl: