Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Gyan
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec

Post by Gyan »

Can somebody post the video which was circulating some time back in which Pak Army firing squad gunned down a bunch of teenagers in their post?

Also What about the Beslan School Children Massacre? Where everybody actually jumped up to blame the Russian security forces for improper response.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Pakistan detains Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi for 3 more months
ISLAMABAD/NEW DELHI: A day after Pakistan's anti-terrorism court granted bail to Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi, a key planner, facilitator and executer of the November 26 Mumbai attacks, the government detained him under the Maintenance of Public Order (MPO) rules for three more months at Rawalpindi's Adiala Jail on Friday.

The government has also decided to challenge the decision of Lakhvi's bail approval in the high court. "I will challenge the bail approval in Islamabad High Court on Monday," said Muhammad Azhar Chaudhry, government's prosecutor in the Mumbai attacks case.

Lakhvi's bail plea was accepted by the anti-terrorism court on Thursday and had set surety bonds of Rs 500,000 ($5000) for his release. He, however, was not released and the government on Friday ensured his detention under MPO, Chaudhry said. His arrest order under MPO came from the interior ministry, a jail warden confirmed.

While New Delhi strongly reacted to Lakhvi's bail release, the decision was also widely condemned on social media in Pakistan.
This must have been done on Orders from Amreeka Bahadur!
Cheers Image
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

A_Gupta wrote:This fellow, apart from killing, etc., threatens that "Pakistan ko un mein ghusao".
http://youtu.be/LF4sSOslHyI
And the elderly aunties are all smiles and applaud him. This mindset is not restricted to only rageboys and raakitmards.
That society is rotten to the core.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

they deserve to be beheaded, burnt is my humble submission. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of people.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

I wish a 1000 more Peshwars every day. Aak thoo on every Indian for sympathizing with the killers of their countrymen.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

please hit the army too
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Chandragupta wrote:I wish a 1000 more Peshwars every day. Aak thoo on every Indian for sympathizing with the killers of their countrymen.
I had a very tasty discussion with a mohotarama from across the border on tweetaar when I said, "World is safe today as we have 142 less potential jihadis who would happily kill kafirs to have a orgy with their 72 hoors." she said how can we(Indian Hindoos) be so insensitive as we have children shot in head and eyes. I asked her if she can swear on allah that there was a guarantee that her kid would not have become a jihadi when he turns 16? no answer.
I hope secular ba$tard$ within our country realise that Pakistan is not a nation but a motley of mobs, each mob member willing to blow himself up to get their fair share of 72 soft, perky and lustrous hoors.
Every now and then we have altercations between mobs and they tend to kill each other but its not unusual to suck it up and try to kill the cops.
Peshawar is just a small altercation which may appear for an outsider that got out of hand.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

saravana wrote:
anmol wrote:Image :roll:
why ij it mohotarma's bijiness?
Just look at her handle "@tallstories"! Ijun't it aabvious?
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

^^ In a way these apologist WKK folks are useful in keeping the Bakis in straight and narrow Peshawar school of thought.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

chetak ji: Interesting article, Thank You. http://www.3quarksdaily.com/3quarksdaily/2014/02/pakistan-negotiations-and-operations-and-islamicate-rationality.htmland a quote from the same:
...After all, there are only so many bright young intellectuals within the ruling elite who are temperamentally inclined towards liberal ideas. If 35% of them are sucked up into a universe where they read Tariq Ali, Pankaj Mishra and Arundhati Roy for political advice (not just for occasional insights, interesting information, entertainment or commentary on our absurd existence), well… you do the math... -
Last edited by SSridhar on 19 Dec 2014 18:19, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed tags
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Funding problem for Neelum-Jhelum hydro project:
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/business/1 ... e-of-funds
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Can some one please post the full context of Nirupama Subramaniyam's tweet? I am lost
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

^^^She seems to be having some sort of vendetta going on with Peter Bergen."

CCF picks a vendetta with someone every month.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Brad Goodman wrote:Can some one please post the full context of Nirupama Subramaniyam's tweet? I am lost
Here goes: Nirupama Subramaniyam's tweets, I'm not posting the responses to her tweets:
I hate to say this but Pakistan has truly lost the plot. http://www.dawn.com/news/1151617/atc-ap ... tacks-case

@OmarWaraich please tell me that sensible Pakistan has a voice that matters and I will agree that this guy is not the whole of Pakistan.

@OmarWaraich i only hope that Lakhwi will not be showered with rose petals all the way from Adiala to Muzaffarabad.

@OmarWaraich if editorials in the Dawn and The Hindu mattered (I wish they did) India and Pakistan would have been like U.s- Canada by now.

@OmarWaraich I think there is sympathy not just for what happened at Peshawar but also that there seems no end to the tunnel.

@OmarWaraich there is sympathy that the hoped for turning point is just not coming up.

{Omar Waraich says that sympathy from India dried up in less than 48 hours.}

@OmarWaraich take 48 years, I'm desperate to hear it will change because I go from forum to forum pressing Pksitan's case.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

‘We have killed all the children... What do we do now?’
PESHAWAR: “We have killed all the children in the auditorium,” one of the attackers told his handler. “What do we do now?” he asked. “Wait for the army people, kill them before blowing yourself,” his handler ordered.
I think this is similar to the 26/11 attack.
This and other conversations between the attackers and their handlers during the entire siege of seven and a half hours of the school on Warsak Road form part of an intelligence dossier Chief of Army Staff Gen Raheel Sharif shared with Afghan authorities on Wednesday.
Dossa Diplomacy. What?
Cheers Image
member_28640
BRFite

Post by member_28640 »

On Tuesday the 16th of December, a city that has seen almost a decade of unending, unceasing violence saw an attack so barbaric that it shook the entire world. On Wednesday the 17th of December, players from Pakistan, including those from that city, took to the field for the fourth ODI against New Zealand in the UAE.

However, Pakistan is not an ordinary country where terrorist attacks are rare, unforgettable shocks. This is a country in the midst of a decade-long civil war that has seen horrific attacks so regularly that terror has become normalised. From a political and military perspective, the aftermath of the attack saw an unprecedented acknowledgement that this last assault marked the drawing of a line in the sand. A protracted anti-government movement was called off and a moratorium on death sentences for militants on death row specifically revoked. Regardless of the merits of these decisions, they showcased the fact that there was a broad consensus about dealing with Peshawar differently.

Yet the PCB still decided to go ahead with the cricket.

The decision didn't make sense - yes, the show must go on, and who knows better than Pakistan's cricketers about going ahead with the game? They have now spent five years as nomads and exiles, going on with the game in a desert far from home. They have soldiered on away from their families during natural disasters and repeated, horrific attacks, because they didn't want to let the terrorists take the game away from us. The PCB deserves credit for finding ways to keep cricket alive, and the support of other boards has mattered. But the deaths of more than a hundred children was truly beyond the pale even for a nation as beleaguered as Pakistan, and it was callous of the board to not recognise that.

Instead of cancelling or postponing the game, the PCB released a statement about not giving up, and cited broadcast commitments and the advice of the New Zealand board in coming to its decision. This was despite the fact that several players had been quoted in the media expressing their hesitation about playing, and the New Zealand board repeatedly made clear its desire to comply with the PCB's wishes. So why did the game go ahead?

The claim that it was a response to the terrorists is bizarre. Pakistan are already playing in a foreign country. They have ceded home advantage because of the violence, so there is little point to be made to terrorists. As for broadcasters, the entire cricket world came to a halt as one just days ago to mark the death of Phillip Hughes. While the two incidents are worlds apart and don't bear any comparison with each other, I bring them up here to show that broadcasters are not exactly impossible to deal with.

However, there is one reason that could conceivably be behind the decision, though I have nothing other than speculation to back it up with. Cancelling the ODI would have severely dented the PCB's efforts towards reviving international cricket in Pakistan. We currently have a Kenya side touring the country - a tour that the Pakistan board worked very hard for, and one it had hoped would serve as a springboard for future visits by bigger teams.

The matches against the Kenyan team were not recognised international fixtures, and their being played in a heavily guarded empty stadium was little more than a hollow achievement. Now with the attack in Peshawar, even this low-key tour feels like a remarkably ridiculous move. The perpetrators of the Peshawar attack cited revenge for an ongoing military operation as their motivation, and that fact highlighted why there will never be a good time to have an international team over while we are still a country at war.

Presumably when the board made several well-publicised attempts to bring the game back to the country, it must have pointed to the declining numbers of attacks this past year, and the claimed success of the anti-terrorism operation, as proof that Pakistan was becoming safer for cricketers to visit. Cancelling a match because of a terrorist attack might have sent out a message of solidarity with the victims, but it would have also torpedoed all the work they had done.

I can sympathise with the PCB if this was indeed their reasoning, but the fact remains that we are a country fighting a ferocious, ruthless war, and Pakistan is still not a safe place for its citizens. Unless we can protect our own, it is no use inviting others.

Ahmer Naqvi is a journalist, writer and teacher. He writes on cricket for various publications, and co-hosts the online cricket show Pace is Pace Yaar. @karachikhatmal
Source : http://www.espncricinfo.com/blogs/conte ... 11453.html
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

deejay wrote:chetak ji: Interesting article, Thank You. http://www.3quarksdaily.com/3quarksdaily/2014/02/pakistan-negotiations-and-operations-and-islamicate-rationality.htmland a quote from the same:
...After all, there are only so many bright young intellectuals within the ruling elite who are temperamentally inclined towards liberal ideas. If 35% of them are sucked up into a universe where they read Tariq Ali, Pankaj Mishra and Arundhati Roy for political advice (not just for occasional insights, interesting information, entertainment or commentary on our absurd existence), well… you do the math... -
Excellent article and links

Thanks for posting

A quote:
Islamist terrorism, in short, has not yet peaked in Pakistan. There are at least two more waves to come even after the current TTP-sponsored wave passes its peak. There is also the possibility that these three waves may more or less combine into one in the days to come. - See more at: http://www.3quarksdaily.com/3quarksdail ... TztW4.dpuf
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

India conspired against us before Champions Trophy final: Pak hockey coach.

The Pakistani players were just celebrating their victory over India, What pakistani players did was "natural reaction" it is Bania Indian who conspired to make pakistan loose in the finals of the Champion Trophy!!!!

Just a couple of weeks back this coach was literally begging the Indian Hockey officials to agree to a seies with Pakistan to enable the pakistani hockey federation make money and fill their empty coffers!!!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Brad Goodman wrote:Can some one please post the full context of Nirupama Subramaniyam's tweet? I am lost

Brad Goodman ji,

all you have to do is google for @tallstories (aunty Nirupama Subramaniyam's twitter handle), follow the link and all her tweets will show.

likewise for any other twitter handle.

sometimes you need to cover your nose if you want to wade through the stuff.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Jhujar wrote:Remember Bollywood Song singin Mujraman
[youtube]LF4sSOslHyI&feature=youtu.be&a[/youtube]
This Madarchod talks like thism while in the Dawn an Indian writes this:

What a difference
http://www.dawn.com/news/1151768/footprints-oh-my-heart

Kalam ro padi aaj meri .

"Maa kaash mai aj school na jaata, Shayad tumhe phir se dekh pata

Teri awaz sunney ko kaan taras rahe hai, Dekho na maa baarudo k gole baras rahe hai

Saare baache apni apni maa ko pukar rahe hai, Maa ye log hume kyu maar rahe hai

Tiffin me di tumari roti bhi nai khaai hai, Maa aaj golio ne meri bhuk mitaai hai

Papa se kehna ab mujhe school lene na aaye, Dekh nahi paunga unhe mera janaza uthaaye

Mere jaane se apna hausla mat khona, Maa mujhse bichhad kar tum mat rona

Mere khilone ,meri kitabe , mera basta, Janta hu teri aankhe dekhti rahegi roz mera rasta

bhaiyya se kehna uska sathi rooth gaya hai, bachpan ka humara sath chhott gaya hai

Appi se kehna mere liye aansu na bahaye, Roz meri tasveer ko chota sa phhol chadaye

Teri yaado me, khwabo me, zikr me, reh jaunga,

Maa mai ab kabhi wapas nahi aaunga… Maa mai ab kabhi wapas nahi aaunga…
A moving poem lost on a country with no humanity.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

If we are to believe the unbeliever umpires:
LAST MATCH OF 2014 WINTER SEASON:
Taliban: 132 (all out)
Frontier Corpse: 100 for 3
Jumma rest day.

What now?

Edit: what's he checking when the runs have been counted. New way of identifying RAA agints? Do people sleep on these hundreds of cots when the remains are discarded or is there a special supply of hundreds of cots for this purpose?
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

shiv wrote:
Jhujar wrote:Remember Bollywood Song singin Mujraman
[youtube]LF4sSOslHyI&feature=youtu.be&a[/youtube]
This Madarchod talks like thism while in the Dawn an Indian writes this:

A moving poem lost on a country with no humanity.
That mofo is Pakistan's most popular televangelist Aamir Liaquat. He spouts religious piety and piousness while off-camera he is as potty-mouthed as a sadak chap loafer. He apparently loves to vacation in US and Europe while at home conducting live sermons on TV where clerics issue fatwas on ahmedis. In a sentence he is just like Pakistan that is hopeless lost, has multiple personas , all piousness on the outside but rabid hate mongering, blood seeking barbarians inside.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

2 terrorists hanged in Pakistan
9 more to go within 24 hrs

those hanged were convicted of attacking army HQ
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

krishnan wrote:
12:48 200 Pakistani pilgrims refused entry into India: India has refused entry to around 200 Pakistani pilgrims who wanted to visit Sarhand Sharif near Ludhiana to attend the annual Urs of Hazrat Mujaddid Alif Sani.When pilgrims reached the Lahore railway station to board the Samjhota Express, they were informed that India had not allowed their entry due to security reasons, the Dawn reports.
This is sick. The Dozakh Nasheen MA Sani is Aurangjeb's paltu snake Sheikh Sirhindi. India must make offer to paki to shift his grave to Lahore for 900 million $.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Tragedy ensures as kuffar state retaliates executes men who were following their Islamic beliefs.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1151849/dr-usm ... faisalabad
FAISALABAD: Aqeel alias Dr Usman and Arshad Mehmood have been executed in Faisalabad on Friday night, in the first capital punishment carried out in the country since Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif lifted the moratorium on the death penalty, sources said....
Now all the faithful have no option but to follow Jihad in the path of Allah against this napak government and Army.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

SSridhar wrote:After reading the twit from Gen. Raheel, I do believe that the 'bad Taliban' did indeed have a list of students who were sons and daughters of army officers. Gen. Raheel would not be so angry had the dead children been mostly kids of mere foot soldiers. This also explains his rush to Kabul and demands to the Afghan government bypassing the federal Pakistani civilian government (of course, the TSPA always acted like that but even by its own standards, this was too much).
The residual names in The List will be the remote to control Poo Army officers &soldiers.
The list, list, they cant resist
Doing terrorism all their life
Miskeen Pakistani,Terra ABBU Talibani
Will Burn Your Wife & Kill Your Child
Because
Your Name is There in The List
List, List , Which Paki can't resist
And Die One By One at a Time.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Here is the real face of Aamir Liaqat Hussein (He is not a Shia even as his name has hussein in it)

He needs attention and thus he has done these things in past.

1. Paki cricket team lost because wearing green shoes.
2. Salman Rushdie is not wajb-ul-qatl and then goes on TV denying that he said that.
3. Then he says that he had never said that "Ahmadiyas are wajb-ul-qatl" but still some people killed ahmadiyas after watching his tv show.

and so forth! He needs to see a Shrink!
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

saravana wrote:^^ In a way these apologist WKK folks are useful in keeping the Bakis in straight and narrow Peshawar school of thought.
She is not a WKK by any stretch of imagination. She is smart, articulate, intelligence and knows a lot about Pakistan. We need people like her. Being a jingo 100% of the time might cool our hearts but its credible people like her who sway public opinion.

Even GP has said many times that he likes and pities most people of Pakistan. Would you call him a WKK?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

The Dr Usman fella was caught red handed after the Marriott attack which was a severe setback to CIA. when his case was pending, he was mysteriously released. Nobody knows on whose orders. Then he attacked the GHQ in 2011 and was wounded. I think bad Sharif has to do some symbolic gesture to show to his Abduls that army has got their backs after they got their children killed. Hence the hangings.

It is interesting to note the parallels.TTP conducted attacks with a vengeance when their kids were killed in lal masjid. Now army's kids got killed and they want vengeance.
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

Baikul wrote:Tragedy ensures as kuffar state retaliates executes men who were following their Islamic beliefs.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1151849/dr-usm ... faisalabad
FAISALABAD: Aqeel alias Dr Usman and Arshad Mehmood have been executed in Faisalabad on Friday night, in the first capital punishment carried out in the country since Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif lifted the moratorium on the death penalty, sources said....
Now all the faithful have no option but to follow Jihad in the path of Allah against this napak government and Army.

Why the hanging and no be-headings? After all, Pakistan ka matlab kya. Islam, Islam and more Islam
Better still, there should be stoning as well.

Anyways, this is all popcorn and mimosa time. Lower the lights, Increase the volume and lie back and enjoy.

-M
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

BTW apparently the channels are showing the hanging bodies on TV!!
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

A_Gupta wrote:This fellow, apart from killing, etc., threatens that "Pakistan ko un mein ghusao".
http://youtu.be/LF4sSOslHyI
His picture beside Idiot Hamid looks like a before and after picture for a face job gone bad. May his tribe multiply.

-M
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Let us observe a 2 minute silence for the martyrs.....
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

Anujan wrote: She is not a WKK by any stretch of imagination. She is smart, articulate, intelligence and knows a lot about Pakistan. We need people like her. Being a jingo 100% of the time might cool our hearts but its credible people like her who sway public opinion.

Even GP has said many times that he likes and pities most people of Pakistan. Would you call him a WKK?
GP and her, both may have lived in Pakistan for a while and I understand that may change the perspective towards everyday Pakistanis. By the same token, they would understand more than I could about the ways of Pakistan as a state and a country. I don't doubt her knowledge at all. I have seen her video with some Pak anchor, where she does push back, gently but firmly, against the Pakistani.
But inspite of that knowledge, in her own wards, she makes the case for Pakistan in different forums. I don't know in what capacity though. I doubt GP would do that.
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

Anujan wrote:Even GP has said many times that he likes and pities most people of Pakistan. Would you call him a WKK?
Even I pity most people in Pakistan that's why I want to use nooke detergent and relieve them of their suffering.

GP doesn't go around defending Pakistan in forums after forums like the motorham so your == doesn't stand ground.
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

Baikul wrote:Let us observe a 2 minute silence for the martyrs.....
Would they enjoy atleast part of the 72 in heaven. It will be a great injustice if they don't. Even though they didn't blow themselves up..their resume is pretty solid. I am sure they will get good references from some up there.

-M
member_28911
BRFite

Post by member_28911 »

Baikul wrote:Let us observe a 2 minute silence for the martyrs.....
+72
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Anujan wrote:The Dr Usman fella was caught red handed after the Marriott attack which was a severe setback to CIA. when his case was pending, he was mysteriously released. Nobody knows on whose orders. Then he attacked the GHQ in 2011 and was wounded. I think bad Sharif has to do some symbolic gesture to show to his Abduls that army has got their backs after they got their children killed. Hence the hangings.

It is interesting to note the parallels.TTP conducted attacks with a vengeance when their kids were killed in lal masjid. Now army's kids got killed and they want vengeance.
Sirji,

pliss to explain "The Dr Usman fella was caught red handed after the Marriott attack which was a severe setback to CIA"

not understanding.

TIA.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Marriott was a CIA station and many got killed.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamaba ... n_presence

They had eavesdropping equipment there because paki telephone exchange was nearby.