BR - Cafeteria

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
koti
BRFite

BR - Cafeteria

Post by koti »

Hello People,

I have long felt an emptiness in the Military Forum due to absence of a thread that can be used like a cafe.

Instead of members discussing their personal and social matters in the regular course of discussion in the subject threads, it would be better if it can be contained to this thread reducing the annoyance of fellow members and outside readers.

Issues like Mod warnings and other social activities like “welcomes”, “Welcome backs”, personal advices to other members can be put up in here without derailing the respective threads.

I believe our site's thread quality will increase if we go about implementing this.

PS: There is nothing more annoying then IB4TLing once own thread. Save me the plight and try this for sometime. :)
Dmurphy
BRFite

Re: BR - Cafeteria

Post by Dmurphy »

I believe we have a Nukkad thread on similar lines. Have you checked it out?
brat
BRFite

Post by brat »

NuKKad == Cafe!!
neerajb
BRFite

Post by neerajb »

IB4TL. Nukkad is the right place for this. I don't see any distractions in Mil forum. Even if we keep this thread, it will not help in preventing the derailment/hijacking of threads.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

koti, there's this viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4290 for random discussions. for complete gupshup environment check out the nukkad in GDF (you need to be signed in to see it).