BR Aero India 2009 DVD Out Now

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Kapil
Webmaster BR

BR Aero India 2009 DVD Out Now

Post by Kapil »

it's here finally:

The BR Aero India 2009 Video tour:

The Aero India 2009 special DVD is made by the Bharat-Rakshak.com team and includes footage of every aircraft display from the show including the contenders for the IAF'S MRCA requirement. There is also a look at the stalls in the exhibition area with a focus on Indian products. The nearly one hour long DVD comes with a commentary. Watch the magnificient Su 30 MKI,the nimble Tejas , the Dhruv Advanced Light Helicopter,the HAWK AJT along with the latest F-16,Eurofighter and F-18 Super Hornet. Plus a look at the C-130J and the C-17 Globemaster. Duration: 75 minutes. Watch the preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYjwll36LCg

buy it www.anveshan.com
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Re: BR Aero India 2009 DVD Out Now

Post by Raja Bose »

Kaps, Any progress on making anveshan.com Yen-Aar-Eye/USD friendly? :)
Kersi D
BRFite

Post by Kersi D »

Kapil wrote:it's here finally:

The Aero India 2009 special DVD is made by the Bharat-Rakshak.com team and includes footage of every aircraft display from the show including the contenders for the IAF'S MRCA requirement. There is also a look at the stalls in the exhibition area with a focus on Indian products. The nearly one hour long DVD comes with a commentary. Watch the magnificient Su 30 MKI,the nimble Tejas , the Dhruv Advanced Light Helicopter,the HAWK AJT along with the latest F-16,Eurofighter and F-18 Super Hornet. Plus a look at the C-130J and the C-17 Globemaster. Duration: 75 minutes. Watch the preview:

buy it http://www.anveshan.com
One copy for me please. Call me on my cell for money transfers

Kersi
Kapil
Webmaster BR

Post by Kapil »

Thanks Kersi,

Will call.

Raja Babu,

Pls mail me at info at anveshan dot com with your feedback.

Mastercard processing should be operational by next week.
sombhat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sombhat »

Hi Kapil,

CC Avenues seems to have gone kaput. Maybe too many jingos hitting it. Will keep trying :-)

Regards,
Soumyadeep
narayana
BRFite

Post by narayana »

Kapil wrote:it's here finally:

buy it http://www.anveshan.com
Kapil what does "Bank Transfer" Option mean,is it online transfer or Physical Deposit of Money into your account? i would prefer later,then how do i refer the payment done?
sombhat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sombhat »

Got it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kapil
Webmaster BR

Post by Kapil »

Hi narayana,

drop me a line info at anveshan dot com

cheers

Kapil
Kakarat
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakarat »

Any surprise gifts like the last time?
narayana
BRFite

Post by narayana »

Kapil wrote:Hi narayana,

cheers

Kapil
Hi Kapil, sent you mail at Info at anveshan but didnt get response can you please check

Thanks
narayana
BRFite

Post by narayana »

narayana wrote:
Kapil wrote:Hi narayana,

cheers

Kapil
Hi Kapil, sent you mail at Info at anveshan but didnt get response can you please check

Thanks
Kapil can you please send me the info,i sent you mail to info at anveshan dot com many days back,please respond
Shankar
BRFite

Post by Shankar »

what name d/d to be made please mail details-shankar
Sree
BRFite

Post by Sree »

Gentlejingos:

If brass-hatted admins will permit dissemination of such info on the movement of operational assets such as aamchi Kapil, just as an act of kindness to those looking forward to this DVD ...

My humint sources tell me that the uncooked asset who goes by the code-name Kapil is currently on a super-duper top-secret mission that has taken him to the Far Side of the Moon, or somewhere similarly out of BRF signal range ... So all those awaiting signal acknowledgement from him may have to wait a few days or so.

Awaiting his return myself, so ...

Regards

Sree