India at War

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
sanjeevpunj
BRFite

India at War

Post by sanjeevpunj »

The guerrilisation of India.

Armed militia of all sorts, running far and wide in India's ungoverned forest belts and remote upmapped regions has eventually brought Guerilla War to India from many sides. From the North west it is Islamic militants, from eastern and north-eastern regions it is Naxals and the Bodo and the Ulfa and a lot of amalgamated forces that oppose government policies. In the red corridor of course the Naxals rule, and that region streches between West bengal Bihar,Orissa,Madhya pradesh and Andhra Pradesh. Looking at it from a higher viewpoint, it looks as if India is ready for balkanisation, and eventual breakup into mini states, with Delhi as the eyesore, and then Pakistan and China just move in to grab their land.......The scenario is depressive.

If we only stand together and fight this we can save India, otherwise things are gonna be sadder.Somewhere we have to make a push, a decisive push that will send a strong message across to various groups. Maybe eliminating Naxals is that push we need to make.War has already been declared on India, and short of the Media making a story out of this, all political circles are abuzz with the fallouts of the Red Menace, becauce the first to be affected by the Maoist victory (if it happens) will be the corrupt coterie of politicians in India.In fact the target of the Naxals is the corrupt members of the Indian political scene.

Maybe I am heralding the "India at War" slogan through this article.Indeed things are not safe anywhere in India, and skirmishes are happening almost everywhere.Naxals are a flashpoint for a more insecure future for India, and everyone is watching how this cookie will crumble.While everyone is watching, CRPF is already making sacrifices, some unwarranted avoidable sacrifices, which could go down in history as the reason for the ultimate ousting of Congress from Indian politics.Chidambaram's political career is at stake, but that stake is not as important as the lives of thousands of troops that are currently engaged in this flare up.Chidambaram is a wimp, basically.He suceeds only when there is order, but faced with chaos, his wimpishness is being exposed. He is trying to project an image that he is still calling the shots......a seriously wounded image of a lone politician who had faith in the Indian State, who had faith in democracy, who was sure India would defeat naxals someday soon, but definitely not on his terms, that I am sure of.When the people are fed up of Naxalism they will return to the mainstream, eventually, and it is not easy predicting that.The battle is just hotting up, and guerrillisation has begun.Bihar will see further escalation of this,even if the government has successfully brought Ranvir Sena henchmen to justice.Are we beginning to see the ugly faces of our politicians? Each politician has two faces, one that spouts platitudes before the press, and another that barks orders to militia under its control namely CRPF,CISF,POLICE and other reserved para-military forces.Fortunately the ministers cannot unilaterally decide to call in the Army.It would be a decision ratified by all parties, ruling or not ruling, and then endorsed by the President, if Army was to be called in.If that does happen, eventually Naxalism will lose hold.After that, India will be an even stronger country than it is now.

Meanwhile guerilla warfare is here to stay. High time all Indians armed themselves, to keep their near and dear ones protected, India is headed into Guerr Zone.I see youngsters training in martial arts, weapons,unarmed combats,and other self-defense techniques.Eventually if united, these youngsters will build a strong India.We have had enough of sweet talking politicians who do nothing for the masses. They protect the rich at the cost of the poor.It is the politicians who stand inbetween the rish and the poor, deciding who must get poorer and who must get richer.India's topsy-turvy politics is like the proverbial kaal-sarp dosh ( the time-snake fault as it called in Astrology).
The interesting part of the Kaal-Sarp Dosh is that it leads to liberation eventually, but one must learn the tricks of the curvaceous snakes (politicians) to survive this.Evenually all Indians will become good politicians, warriors,businessmen and hard workers, because that is their destiny.They will set up a free India, which will gain respect across the world.A lot of hard work will go into this.The guerilla warfare phase will end in the formation of a new, robust Indian controlled region that leads the world silently with flower power,ideology and determination, instead of leading the world by force and threat, like the americans do.

Picture me, sitting under a tree, pacifying visitors who have lost their kin in these guerrila wars.I could be found in the Himalayas, I could be found anywhere in India. I love this country, thats why India.I do not care how this body of mine meets its end, I would prefer to remain seated in meditation when the end comes though.I Love one and all in general .

However,bodies pass away, and souls remain forever.Fragrance of the soul permeates the air....washing off impressions on the mind, till the mind is at peace within.Wars have come full circle in India....another one will help establish something durable hopefully.All must prepare to defend themselves,their loved ones and whatever they stand up for.Individuals must be alert all over the country, awake and alert.
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Re: India at War

Post by Nayak »

:D :) :( :-o :eek: :shock: :-? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :(( :rotfl:
:D :) :( :-o :eek: :shock: :-? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :(( :rotfl:
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Not to worry mate, all these armed militias are the creation of our own politicians and govt machinery.
IB4TL !!!
:(( :(( :((
AdityaM
BRF Oldie

Post by AdityaM »

chitti chitti !!
BANG BANG !!
:(( :rotfl:
Airavat
BRF Oldie

Post by Airavat »

sanjeevpunj wrote:Meanwhile guerilla warfare is here to stay. High time all Indians armed themselves, to keep their near and dear ones protected, India is headed into Guerr Zone.
Post in the existing "Right to Bear Guns" thread.
Last edited by Airavat on 08 Apr 2010 14:00, edited 1 time in total.
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

IB4TL :idea: :idea: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Uday B
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Uday B »

:-? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :(( :rotfl: X
:D :) :( :-o :eek: :shock:

IB4TL
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

AoA AoA

:D :x :?: :) :P :idea: :( :oops: :arrow: :-o :cry: :| :eek: :evil: :mrgreen: :shock: :twisted: :(( :-? :roll: :rotfl: 8) :wink: :lol: :!:
uskumar
BRFite

Post by uskumar »

me too...me too :eek: :-o :( :) :D :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :(( :mrgreen:
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL IB4TL
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Sanjeev,
please don't create a new thread for every article of yours. Your contribution is valued, but please, unless there is a strong reason to do so, do not create new threads.