Evangelization of India

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
ashish raval
BRFite

Evangelization of India

Post by ashish raval »

I have been observing "Evangelization of India" since past many years. It is time that we need to openly discuss about it. I am not aware that old thread on "Evangelization of India" exist, hence I feel need to start a new one. If it does exist MODs please delete this thread as we can continue from old thread.
Although there has been thousands of attempts since Sonia took over congress to inject christianity in beautiful Hindu mind, I feel that sporadic, isolated, subliminal and cryptic incidents to do so before are now blatently obvious, naked and on the face of Hindu Dharma. A systematic approach to 1) Denigrate hindu God(s) & Hindu culture on every opportunity 2) Divide Hindu(s) on basis of caste, north, south, language yada yada 3) Promote christianity 4) Christian monitors on Hindu temple funds and looting those funds to promote other religions 5) Christian NGO's given blank cheque of proselytizing 6) Placing Christian babu's and ministers on top posts in history, culture, defense and strategic issues 7) Subliminal messaging and hammering by media and other government agencies day and night has created such a fervour in my mind that I felt a need to discuss it right away with fellow BRites here.
Some will obviously think that I am being a hindu fanatic, but it is far from truth.
I would request everyone to post their thoughts and contribute to this topic and discuss to depth each and every issue affecting Hindus by this totally unsecular behaviour of GoI.
I am starting off with this topic of a 5 rupee coin glorifying some saint sister alphonso who nobody even knows outside kerala ! Indeed very very sad day for a nation. I am very surprised because such thing is never done in christian west too !!

http://www.hindujagruti.org/news/9473.html#a
Murugan
BRF Oldie

Re: Evangelization of India

Post by Murugan »

The only way out is to do counter evangelization.

The big time hindu tele-evangelist are out there. they need to be stregthened and promoted. the 'small' hindu community has three big hindi channels, shraddha, astha and sanskar. many vernacular channels on hinduism are also operating.

The other must thing is for the gods to come out of their temples with their wealth and money to uplift the standards of poor hindus otherwise they are the first prey of evanjihadis.
kittoo
BRFite

Re: Evangelization of India

Post by kittoo »

I mailed at the given emails about the coin. I request other members to do so to.
I hope this thread stays, though I am not sure it will.