The Pakistani POV

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

The Pakistani POV

Post by Lestat »

Moderator Note: This may turn out to be a temporary thread. However, this is made to prevent derailment of the existing TSP and TSP Evolution threads.
Lestat - you are to post your musings here from now on and only post in those threads if you have something on topic. Of course, judging by the behavior you have displayed so far, your stay here might be short lived, and so will this thread be.
Any posts regarding how you feel about India or Hindus etc. should be made in this and only this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RajeshA wrote:http://lh6.ggpht.com/_z8K1-DYn9u0/RxDLh ... K+(25).jpg[/img]

Tony,
Go easy on him. His butt may still be hurting from the heavy-fisted American treatment, or was Canadian Vija Treatment.
LOL...That's a good picture.

Lonely soldier combat in ARMS with our brethren on the border. My heart aches for thee...you will be home to mummie soon.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Re: Formation and Evolution of Pakistan : The Real Story

Post by Lestat »

TonyMontana wrote:Welcome to BRF, Lestat. The Middle Kingdom appreciates the help and support of Pakistan in the region, through out the years. China has a keen interest in stability in Pakistan and will continue to support the Pakistani government in establishing stability within your country. Unlike some Indian posters, I am confident of the survival of Pakistan as a political/state entity.

Quick question. When was the last time you went back to your mother country?
I went back at the end of 2007. Frankly, the worse of year for Pakistan in terms of terrorism troubles.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Oct. 20, 2

Post by Lestat »

Sadler wrote:
Lestat wrote: ........................I am 28 years old and I am an Electrical Engineer by profession in a UK-Canada engineering corporate firm.

.....................I have to admit that I have this deep repulsion of Hindus whenever I look at them. But I am trying to get over that.

I hope this conversion is civil and not a typical Slumdog mob mentality that is fed to me by the Pak media. So prove me WRONG.

Do you have any questions ???
Probably a freakin cabbie. Honestly, this porki should be ignored. But, OTOH why not hab sum fun, hain?

I have an atavistic revulsion of all things moslem and islam, beginning with the grand poobah himself. PSBUH. And I am definitely NOT trying to get over that. Far from it, I am actively converting non-moslems to see it like I do. And every act of filth, terror, depravity that your moslems wreak on the civilized world, it makes it easier to do my job.

I do hope this conversation is civil. So, please refrain from the slum-pig mentality that you have attained through reading islamic texts and "pleasing" your local mullah. Now, prove ME wrong, hain?

Shalom. Jay Hind. Porkistan da pain-in-the-butt.

PS. I could have used some other colorful language taught to me, but i guess this aint the right thread to express the opinions of Sadler Bin Tel Avivi.
GUY, come to Brampton and catch any cab. DARE YEAH !!!

ALMOST ALL TAXI BUSINESSES ARE OWNED AND DRVIEN BY INDIAN SIKHS. They have pretty much pushed all the white people out of the truckin business. No wonder you guys get beat up in Australia. Always trying to control everything. Typical Indians.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

So much ache all around! Here a little healing touch from your friendly neighborhood - the Vaseline-Man!

svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Lestat wrote:
Typical Indian, cares more about money & growth rate than individuality & personal character. Kashmir has to be settled to the will of the Kashmiri people and not Indians or Pakis. Even Abdullah said that Kashmir is NOT AN INTERGAL PART OF INDIA. Just an agreement.
Are you a kashmiri. You have no Idea what Kashmir means to Hindus. It is one of the holiest places for Hindus and all the surrounding areas are sacred ground for Hindus.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

Lestat, never mind the 140 million Indian muslims ( FYI, that is us mooning at you) . What is so disgusting about being a Hindu?
I was taught to hate your mannerisms, your ugly women, your regional hindi accents, your ability to worship animals & stones, your veggie food, your money counting, your selfishness, your cowardice and the most of all your dark colour. Sorry if I offend anyone.

Product of a Paki school...lol.
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

Interesting. Just how exactly is this "taught"? Is it part of your textbooks, these characteristics you were taught to hate?
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Prasad wrote:Interesting. Just how exactly is this "taught"? Is it part of your textbooks, these characteristics you were taught to hate?
But why is bollywood and Indian TV with Indian soap quite successful and has huge viewership in Pakistan. They should be avoiding it always. This anamoly nobody seems to explain.
I ask a Paki and he said the gora like to hear this hatred of Indians by the Pakis and Pakis sensing this exaggerate it more. But they fail to tell gora that Pakis like watching Hindi cinama and Indian TV
saket
BRFite -Trainee

Post by saket »

Lestat wrote:
Lestat, never mind the 140 million Indian muslims ( FYI, that is us mooning at you) . What is so disgusting about being a Hindu?
I was taught to hate your mannerisms, your ugly women, your regional hindi accents, your ability to worship animals & stones, your veggie food, your money counting, your selfishness, your cowardice and the most of all your dark colour. Sorry if I offend anyone.

So 15 years in Canada where Hindus and Sikhs are better off than pakis in every aspect, be it education or wealth, did nothing to drill some sense in your brain?
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

Well, to be purely honest. I was fed this hatred of Indians in general through the Pak education system.

But, I sort of agree with it b/c WE ARE JUST TOO DIFFERENT. We might have some commonalities such as our somewhat similar language. But again, we are just TOO DIFFERENT.

Pakistan is a NATION OF THE WILL. AN IDEA. A DREAM. Not an ethnicity.

Going by this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vampire_Lestat

I'd have to agree that we are just too different. We live by day not night, we don't suck blood, we don't lie in crypts during the day or night, we like garlic and don't get unduly alarmed by crucifixes. These are fundamental differences and unrelated to ethnicity.

Right now, Pakistan is a nation of the Wont. It is your generation's job to make it a nation of the Will.

So, mon cher L'e(s)tat c'est vous non?

Finally, an educated Indian. This is my favourite character in all the books I have read since grade 9. Seriously, I feel sorry for Anne Rice. Hollywood totally messed up her books.
I am grieved that you have met no other educated Indians. There are actually, hundreds of millions of us. I could cite sources but Google should serve just as well to further your quest for education. That you do not know any others is I hope, not because they have shunned you or that you have shunned them given that a Pakistani education by your own admission is very limiting if not limited.

Anyway, I admire the fact that you have continued to read after grade 9. A true triumph of the Will. I will pass on your regrets to Anne Rice.

I, for one am prepared to accept your plea for being different even though it flies in the face of your country's ambassador to Washington DC's comment :

"(At the country's founding in 1947), our political leadership was not as well developed (as India's). They had the good fortune of having a narrow family leadership guiding that country for 30 years. We had nothing. If we had had that kind of leadership, we would have been the same because we are very similar people."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/20 ... htm?csp=34

The foregoing is further complicated by various commentators (Pakistani of course) such as the late Khalid Hassan who blamed India for the creation of Pakistan because "your lot (Indian Hindus)" would not countenance Jinnah as PM of a united India.

If you have read the others, you may note that the one achievement that Pakistanis claim—the establishment of a "Homeland for the Muslims of the sub-continent", is now seen as an evil foisted on hapless Muslims by Nehru, Sardar Patel and the INC in general. These are contradictions for your generation to resolve whether you sit in Toronto or Karachi.

One final point: I believe the word is "Mormon" not "Morman". Correct spelling will come in handy in case Mitt Romney wins and you have to ask him for money.

I also note that TonyMontana has joined the discussion vowing taller than mountains deeper than oceans friendship. Wow! a goth vampire and an XXX actor joining forces. Lestat and Tony you make a fine pair. ROR
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Lestat wrote:

Hate whatever you want, but Pakistan is the only nation on Earth, where the women are more ugly than men! :rotfl:
Otherwise, how come your Dad chose a woman from Rajasthan?

No wonder, all of you go for goats and mules!
Last edited by RajeshA on 03 Nov 2010 04:46, edited 3 times in total.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

saket wrote:
Lestat wrote: I was taught to hate your mannerisms, your ugly women, your regional hindi accents, your ability to worship animals & stones, your veggie food, your money counting, your selfishness, your cowardice and the most of all your dark colour. Sorry if I offend anyone.

So 15 years in Canada where Hindus and Sikhs are better off than pakis in every aspect, be it education or wealth, did nothing to drill some sense in your brain?
you forget the age old saying.... "Jo Lahore mein..."
JwalaMukhi
BRFite

Post by JwalaMukhi »

TonyMontana wrote: If we see two gay men walking down the street, yes there are gays in China,
Of course, of course, that may be the future of many chinese young men. It is a direct fallout of all the surplus men, due to one child policy very cleverly engineered by the meritocractic chinese politburo. However, that is safe bet, rather than the politburo engineers war on other countries to kill all the young men who will never be able to find female partners. All in the name of duty and revolution.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

You have too much hatred. It's the Devil that teaches hatred. People who hate committed 911; 7/7, 26/11 and more. If you haven't curbed your hatred as yet, it's better Canadian and US authorities start monitoring your likes. And if you did'nt know Muslim ability to worship at a Pagan spot..check Mecca itself out. A Pagan temple converted to Islam's holiest spot. A Black stone that resembles the phallus as center attraction. As for revulsion, why don't you check out what people over the world feel about the mannerisms of your ilk. If you did'nt know it, you're in for a surprise. But then the hallmark of a Paki you can learn lurking or otherwise on this forum is ...self-delusion. And yes i was not taught all this in School. I learnt it observing pokroaches.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Adminullahs, this joke is already overstretched, lets call it a day and bring the hammer out. BRF already has a BENIS and humor thread for laughs,we don't need clowns on serious boards.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Tony Monatna has rightfully asked about when Poak L's been to his 'mother" country and not father land in Arapia or Iran. This shows his concern and affection for Poak mothers like Holy MB Qasim.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Otherwise, how come your Dad chose a woman from Rajasthan?

Only a Paki Pokroach will call his Mother "ugly" and consider himself some TFTA Arab type wannabe. Paki's have this amazingly self delusional capacity. No wonder they fall for hatred, divisiveness and are amongst the biggest convicted criminal populations abroad and at home.

Lestat i am really proud that we don't think like you or consider ugliness, mannerisms, stone, animal worship as hindrances to talent that we require for technological advance, running our companies or filling up myriad positions of power, industry, Economy, sport, art and literature. Thats why India is India and Pakistan is Porkistan.

We indeed you have proved are different. Completely and thankfully different than you racist and bigotted versions i am ashamed to call human beings.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Lestat wrote:Honestly, I rather be a Morman than a Hindu.
Lestat, Lestat, Lestat. You did not pay any heed to my advice.

You prefer to be a Mormon? Repeat that in front of your worldly wise maulvi in your local masjid and see what happens to you. By the way, do you think that the Mormons will be pleased to hear that? And, thanks for sparing us the fear of your becoming a Hindu.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Lestat wrote:I was taught to hate your mannerisms, your ugly women, your regional hindi accents, your ability to worship animals & stones, your veggie food, your money counting, your selfishness, your cowardice and the most of all your dark colour. Sorry if I offend anyone.
Trust me, lestat, you havent offended anyone here on this forum. This aint PDF. We belong to a higher class.

In response to your observations above, its nice to see you use the past tense ("was taught"). Perhaps your few years in Canada would have changed your views on Indians (Hindus and Muslims alike). If not, then all I have to say is that thanks to our million and one gods that we not only look, speak, eat, behave and think differently as compared to your kind, we are also extremely grateful to our multi-handed and multi-headed gods that this difference is quite well understood by the immigration and homeland security folks in all civilized airports around the globe. I guess that explains why all the pakis with their kit'n'kaboodle are pulled out of the airport check-in and immigration lines for the extra all-cavity searches whereas the dark ones with strange accents like us are allowed to go through with a smile. I guess thats why your kind is so welcomed as equals by your arab brothers for al the menial jobs they can hand out. I guess thats why the chinese have chosen you for special treatment ("pakistan is our she-dog").
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Lestat wrote:Typical Indian, cares more about money & growth rate than individuality & personal character. Kashmir has to be settled to the will of the Kashmiri people and not Indians or Pakis. Even Abdullah said that Kashmir is NOT AN INTERGAL PART OF INDIA. Just an agreement.
Arre baba. Why bring in character, honor, morality etc here and confuse everything ?

We keep J&K because we can. We have the power to control that territory to suit our ends.

Pakistan is weak. It's barely holding itself together right now. It has no ability to grab and hold Kashmir. When you add up all you effort:

Years spent trying to capture Kashmir: 63+
Wars fought: 4+
Years of terrorism against India: 30+
Years of terrorism in J&K: 21+
--------------------------------------------
Square inches of Kashmiri territory earned: 0

So, when you rant and rave about Kashmir, I'll just smile back at you and ask: "what are you going to do about it, huh ?"

Yes. I'm that evil Hindoo your teacher warned you about :)
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Okay what is this about Pakistani women? I kinda like the bloke wearing a bra look.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

So our tribal friend proclaims he is a Durrani. That is almost as impressive as an African claiming he is a superior Kikuyu rather than an Acholi.

The thing one notices about Pakjabis is their predilection for Pathan jokes, claiming an equal/equal with Sardarji jokes.

Only difference is the Hindu makes those jokes with affection whereas the Pakjabi is venomous. Or did it escape your notice Durrani Sahib?
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

sanjaykumar wrote:So our tribal friend proclaims he is a Durrani. That is almost as impressive as an African claiming he is a superior Kikuyu rather than an Acholi.

The thing one notices about Pakjabis is their predilection for Pathan jokes, claiming an equal/equal with Sardarji jokes.

Only difference is the Hindu makes those jokes with affection whereas the Pakjabi is venomous. Or did it escape your notice Durrani Sahib?
Actually the Durrani claim probably means that his family is descended from some hapless Punjabi woman who was kidnapped, raped and converted by some Pashtun tribesman. The offspring generally speak Hindko, and many of them are venomous in their fanaticism, in an effort to erase the unmentionable past.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

RajeshA wrote:
Lestat wrote:Plus, it showed that Pakistan can hurt the Indian elite who think they are sheltered in their corporate offices and hotel rooms.
Let's say the LeT showed that Indian elites are vulnerable. So what? What happens then?

Besides internal security, India would spend more on more weaponry. Our defense budget would go higher. Pakistani Army would start begging around, trying to match India, and would find itself woefully inadequate to match by just begging. Pakistan will increase the budget outlay taking money out from development, education, infrastructure and all the rest, to somehow match India. India increases its defense budget still more. Pakistan feels it cannot match India in conventional weaponry, so tries to train yet more jihadis. Jihadism spreads in Pakistan. More bombs going off in Lahore and Karachi. Pakistan in more deeper poop. No country wants to let in Pakistanis. Even Pakistani Air Force Officers going to USA for consultations get thrown off a plane. More badnami.

Pakistanis think Indians think just one step ahead like them. Indians know that Mumbais would take Pakistan further down the poop lane. No matter how many Indians die, nothing can stop Pakistan from sinking deeper into poop.
aha! So you admit that 26/11 was done by RAAA onlee to spoil Pakis' image, then!
Fidel Guevara
BRFite

Post by Fidel Guevara »

del.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Acharya wrote:
Lestat wrote:Hey, I apologize for offending any Indians but, that was my honest opinion. So far I have been pretty civilized. Calling me a mullah or a goat doesn't really hurt my feelings. Instead, ask me questions but I respect your judgement. Thanks.
Is killing civilians an expression of success. Is that what is success in your view point.
That is a sign of coward ness.
If they are real men they will fight the armed police or the army and declare a war instead of wearing bangles and killing civilians.

Do you think corporate Indians are all inside one Taj Palace hotel. You mean 100 millions can be blackmailed and hurt by killing few.
Please refrain from equating bangle-wearing with cowardice. Mother Kaali does a fine job of destroying the enemies of the righteous, while decked out in bangles. If we are going to entertain this Paki being, then let him at least learn to fear our bangle-wearers.
BijuShet
BRFite

Post by BijuShet »

Lestat wrote: Ethnic Pakstuns can read, write & speak Pashu and not pretend like all the Khans of Bollywood. My actual tribe is Durrani. What tribe does Salman Khan belong too? These differences that you are mentioning is only used and encouraged my feudal politicians to get themselves voted in office. Upper classes don't care about that crap. PM Gilani's son is married to Pir Paraga's daugther. Gilani is an Seraiki born in Karachi while, Pir Paraga is an ethnic Sindhi. I can give numerous examples. Top families of Pakistan are heavily involved in civilian and army positions. Infighting between them is a regular thing and nothing serious. Punjabi Sharif family has huge relations involved in the army. It is about individual embetterment that causes these problems.

Bangladesh was seperate from us by 1801.80 kilometres and you think everything will run smoothly. You guys supporting and training Mukti Bahini didn't help either lol.

I got nothing against India but I want them to accept us for who we are and to solve the Kashmir problem once & for all.
Thanks again for the elaboration on the Pakstun ethnicity and I learnt something new about tribal affiliations within Pakistan.

I want to understand more about your opinion on Bangladesh and its breaking away from Pakistan. Do you believe that if there was no physical separation of land between West and East Pakistan then Bangladesh would not have been created? As I know my history from Wiki: East Pakistan
The tension between East and West Pakistan reached a climax when in 1970 the Awami League, the largest East Pakistani political party, led by Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, won a landslide victory in the national elections in East Pakistan. The party won 167 of the 169 seats allotted to East Pakistan, and thus a majority of the 300 seats in the National Assembly. This gave the Awami League the constitutional right to form a government. However, Yahya Khan, the leader of Pakistan, refused to allow Rahman to become the Prime Minister of Pakistan. This increased agitation for greater autonomy in the East

On 26 March 1971, the day after the military crackdown on civilians in East Pakistan, Sk. Mujibur Rahman declared the independence of Bangladesh just after midnight of March 25, 1971 before he was arrested by Pakistan army. All major Awami League leaders including elected leaders of national Assembly and Provincial Assembly fled to neighboring India and an exile government was formed headed by Sk. Mujibur Rahman. While he was in Pakistan Prison, Syed Nazrul Islam was the acting President with Tazuddin Ahmed as the Prime Minister. The exile government took oath on April 17, 1971 at Mujib Nagar, within East Pakistan territory of Kustia district and formally formed the government. Col (retd) MAG Osmani was appointed the commander in chief of liberation forces and whole East Pakistan was divided into eleven sectors headed by eleven sector commanders. All sector commanders were Bengali officers from Pakistan army. This started the Bangladesh Liberation War in which the freedom fighters, joined in December 1971 by 400,000 Indian soldiers, faced the Pakistani Army of 100,000 plus paramilitary and collaborationist forces. An additional approximately 25,000 ill-equipped civilian volunteers and police forces also sided with the Pakistan army. On 16 December 1971, the Pakistani Army surrendered to the joint liberation forces of Bangladesh freedom fighters and Indian army Headed by Lt. Gen Jagjit Singh Aurora. Air Vice Marshall AK Khondoker represented the Bangladesh freedom fighters. Pakistan General AAK Niazi signed the surrender letter. Bangladesh quickly gained recognition from most countries and with the signing of the Shimla Accord, most of the countries accepted the new state. Bangladesh joined the United Nations in 1974. Sk. Mujib returned to free Bangladesh on January 10, 1972. Upon his request, India withdrew all of its forces. 40,000 Pakistan soldiers and 45,000 civilians were transferred to India as prisoners of war.
I look forward to reading your understanding of the same history from 1971. A request in earnest, please avoid posting lol when you are making a serious point. After all Bangladesh was a part of your country prior to 1971. It makes you sound juvenile. If you choose to be juvenile when discussing such a serious topic then we can stop engaging in this conversation.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

Acharya wrote:
Prasad wrote:Interesting. Just how exactly is this "taught"? Is it part of your textbooks, these characteristics you were taught to hate?
But why is bollywood and Indian TV with Indian soap quite successful and has huge viewership in Pakistan. They should be avoiding it always. This anamoly nobody seems to explain.
I ask a Paki and he said the gora like to hear this hatred of Indians by the Pakis and Pakis sensing this exaggerate it more. But they fail to tell gora that Pakis like watching Hindi cinama and Indian TV
GUY, what is this MYTH among you Indians that Pakis watch Indian dramas or movies. My mother can't stand a single day without PAK dramas. It's almost like crack to her. Indian dramas have the worst storylines with ridiculous background music emphasising stupid punchlines. Not only that, most of them are ugly actors & actresses who are all Bollywood rejects who can't perform. Honestly, they are just not EASY ON THE EYES. Paki dramas have people who look like us and frankly they can ACT. Our dramas are based on reality and art, not escapism for some slumie. Only kids who can't turn the channel off end up watching Indian dramas. Pakistan has hundreds of channels who can easily compete with Indian ones. One Indian Tamil at my Dad's workplace said that he had to ask his service provider to remove the channels so his poor mother wouldn't watch it.

On the other hand, I will admit that middle or poorer classes do watch Indian movies as form of entertainment. It's the same routine, just to watch the cheesy songs with the ugly Indian actresses with tons of make-up SHAKING HER ASS. It's just stress relief from their daily problems and who aren't really interested in storylines. Pak cinema was the best in the 60's and 70's but we lost the storyline in the 80's due to the Afghan war. We will get back on track soon enough.
abhischekcc
BRF Oldie

Post by abhischekcc »

I agree that if there is one thing pakis are good at, it is acting.

In front of Kashmiris, they act like saviours.
In front of Indians, they act brave.
In front of Americans, they act like beggars.

---------------

>>ugly Indian actresses with tons of make-up SHAKING HER ASS

At least it is better than pakisatani actoresses with TONS OF ASS, shaking her make up.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

abhischekcc wrote:I agree that if there is one thing pakis are good at, it is acting.

In front of Kashmiris, they act like saviours.
In front of Indians, they act brave.
In front of Americans, they act like beggars.

---------------

>>ugly Indian actresses with tons of make-up SHAKING HER ASS

At least it is better than pakisatani actoresses with TONS OF ASS, shaking her make up.
I wouldn't call it acting, more like using others. The END justifies the MEANS.
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

Bhailog!

Let it go!

What is this source of khujli among everyone the moment someone from the western side of the border lands up on BRF....
Trust me there is no revelation that's going to happen anytime soon....whether elite or non-elite

"Mullah ki daud masjid tak!"
"Bhains ke aage been bajana"

All us expats know how much acceptance our dear TFTA Pakis get among westerners....anyone traveling frequently and experiencing security check points would know, how lovingly they are treated. Especially when crossing the border via road :twisted: (Kanadian Stamped VISA or Passport) doesn't matter :mrgreen:

Simbly ignore onlee....
Important things coming up Diwali ke Dhamaake and what not!
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

abhischekcc wrote: At least it is better than pakisatani actoresses with TONS OF ASS, shaking her make up.
tch tch, bhat a self-goal maulaner !

p.s. bardon the paklish.
saket
BRFite -Trainee

Post by saket »

Lestat wrote:
Acharya wrote: But why is bollywood and Indian TV with Indian soap quite successful and has huge viewership in Pakistan. They should be avoiding it always. This anamoly nobody seems to explain.
GUY, what is this MYTH among you Indians that Pakis watch Indian dramas or movies. My mother can't stand a single day without PAK dramas. It's almost like crack to her. Indian dramas have the worst storylines with ridiculous background music emphasising stupid punchlines. Not only that, most of them are ugly actors & actresses who are all Bollywood rejects who can't perform. Honestly, they are just not EASY ON THE EYES. Paki dramas have people who look like us and frankly they can ACT. Our dramas are based on reality and art, not escapism for some slumie. Only kids who can't turn the channel off end up watching Indian dramas. Pakistan has hundreds of channels who can easily compete with Indian ones. One Indian Tamil at my Dad's workplace said that he had to ask his service provider to remove the channels so his poor mother wouldn't watch it.

On the other hand, I will admit that middle or poorer classes do watch Indian movies as form of entertainment. It's the same routine, just to watch the cheesy songs with the ugly Indian actresses with tons of make-up SHAKING HER ASS. It's just stress relief from their daily problems and who aren't really interested in storylines. Pak cinema was the best in the 60's and 70's but we lost the storyline in the 80's due to the Afghan war. We will get back on track soon enough.
None other than your Zia-ul-haq was a diehard fan of Shatrughan Sinha (of all the actors of the 80s). Here, see him standing like a chaprasi for Shatrughan in his own home.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

saket wrote:None other than your Zia-ul-haq was a diehard fan of Shatrughan Sinha (of all the actors of the 80s). Here, see him standing like a chaprasi for Shatrughan in his own home.
http://www.timescontent.com/tss/photos/ ... ul-Haq.jpg
Yep, one does not look like the other. The short dark guy in the above went on to become a mass murderer and got his 72 mangoes, while the other is having a second carrier representing his constituency duly elected.

Now can we expect pacquis to read other threads and glean gyan and post humble questions to be answered by gurus or do we still want to give him (her? him-her? him->her? her->him?) attention?
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

sanjaykumar wrote:So our tribal friend proclaims he is a Durrani. That is almost as impressive as an African claiming he is a superior Kikuyu rather than an Acholi.

That is the most stupido thing I have ever heard...pardon my italian. A JOKE IS A JOKE.

Pakistan has long historic tradition of lateefay telling. Man, UMER SHARIF is a thousand time funnier than that idiot Jonny Lever. Youtube that shyt. Pakistani comedians even beat Indians on their own shows.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Not everyday one comes around a guy, who thinks his mother is ugly!
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

OH MEIN GOT, Guy ever heard of the term "Cricket Diplomacy", Zia was a cunning politician more than a general. That ******** could make a legless man walk on water.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Lestat wrote:Pakistan has long historic tradition of lateefay telling. Man, UMER SHARIF is a thousand time funnier than that idiot Jonny Lever. Youtube that shyt. Pakistani comedians even beat Indians on their own shows.
Yep, without you guys we would not have our BENIS thread and yes what a laughing stock you guys are. Shows potential.

Since you wanted to learn, here is a question for you, can you explain the difference between "Namaste" and "Khuda Hafiz"? If you want to learn, there are several willing here to teach you. If you want to mock and want to do mine is bigger than yours routine, then in return you will be mocked. Or worst terminated.

At this stage, let me tell you - pacquis and by extension pacquistan is a joke. Even your taller, longer and harder than mountain friends did not help you when the downhill was in full progress. Your time will be spent better learning why.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

disha wrote:
saket wrote:None other than your Zia-ul-haq was a diehard fan of Shatrughan Sinha (of all the actors of the 80s). Here, see him standing like a chaprasi for Shatrughan in his own home.
http://www.timescontent.com/tss/photos/ ... ul-Haq.jpg
Yep, one does not look like the other. The short dark guy in the above went on to become a mass murderer and got his 72 mangoes, while the other is having a second carrier representing his constituency duly elected.

Now can we expect pacquis to read other threads and glean gyan and post humble questions to be answered by gurus or do we still want to give him (her? him-her? him->her? her->him?) attention?
The correct word is "CAREER" and not carrier. 100 % Kerala litracy MY ASS.

Comparing an old guy to some man in his prime. Real mature. Why don't you compare our foreign ministers "S. M. Krishna VS. Mehmood Qureshi" ?