The Pakistani POV

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Re: Formation and Evolution of Pakistan : The Real Story

Post by disha »

Lestat wrote:The correct word is "CAREER" and not carrier. 100 % Kerala litracy MY ASS.
Of course, just as you imply that it is "little racy => litracy" and not literacy! :lol:
Comparing an old guy to some man in his prime. Real mature. Why don't you compare our foreign ministers "S. M. Krishna VS. Mehmood Qureshi" ?
Yep, you are right - one looses calcium as they age, Sri S. M. Krishna is @24 years older than the Qureshi dude. Just like the mango crates carrier old guy was 21 year older than the man in his prime.
Sri
BRFite

Post by Sri »

Dear lestat,

Hi! Like you I am too a technical grad (although my education is pure and pure Indian).

I am also around the same age as you.

I am Hindu though (and I know I'll be repulsing you, but do read this post)

I too work for a gora firm, thought I reside in India. But over the years I have had the opportunity to serve my goras in different capacities in different countries, including, North America (Canada included), Gulf, South East Asia, Japan, China etc.... I have met a few Pakistani professionals and have had the opportunity to sit down with them for a glass of thanda beer (I like Corona) and loads of peanuts...

Unlike most Guru log here, I agree with you completely that we are different people... rather absolutely different. But as geography will have it we are also neighbors...

You see as we agree that we are different people, we should agree on another point. i.e. lets leave each other alone. There is no point us hurting each other and there is no point in us trying to make each other understand each other's point of view. In India believe me we give a rats ass about Pakistan, specially our generation. I don't feel Pakistan has done any historic wrong to us and I think Pakistanis should feel the same way. If anything I feel like visiting Pakistan and garland Jinnah's grave as he had a vision (right or wrong reasons) which I think ultimately worked in India's favor.

If you hate Hindus, then just ignore them. If you hate Indian movies, serials and girls, then just ignore them. But your description of Indian Serials do point to fact that you have watched them many times.... otherwise how will you know about the punch lines, music and the ugly actresses? leave it be, I am sure you have enough dames in Canada to ogle over.

You might have a point on Bangladesh. I was not around in 1971. But what I hear in India (I am sure it's propaganda) is that millions of Bangladeshis were crossing over to India because of some political problem about Prime Minister-ship of some bangla dude and it was giving headache to few of our border town collectors. Mrs Gandhi then decided to do something about it and whatever she did, resulted in Bangladesh. How was she suppose to know that a 100,000 astute Pakistani soldiers will give up without a proper fight? I think India should return Bangladesh to Pakistan, if they are willing to take it back.

Then there is this issue of Kashmir. A party popper I tell you. Now as you believe that Kashmir at best should be part of Pakistan and at worst be independent of Indian military control. I may agree on that with you. But you see I also don't want that Kashmiris become target of US drone attacks and should not become another Pakistan type nuisance on our door step (because as your Politicians and Generals say... Drone attacks lead to terrorism.. and that they can't do anything to stop the drones). How do you propose to guarantee that after Kashmir problem is solved Pakistan will NOT be a terrorist state? Further, A lot of our water sources are in Kashmir and water is really really important ingredient in the Kingfisher Beer you so love. How will Pakistan have guarantee us our water supply? Further we have China to Kashmir's east. And unlike you, Chinese are the real guys who give me the hibbiejibbies. So you see I am too absolutely confused. On one hand being a product of a plural democratic set up I do believe in Kashmiri's right for self determination. On other hand I don't trust Pakistan and China. India too has national interests you know... And our successive Governments are doing just that... act in national interest. I know my political class. They may not look very good looking. They may be corrupt and they may be absolutely uninspiring, but they are NOT stupids. So on major national issues they will never give in to threats and blackmail. Sure some Kashmiris and you don't like it... but what to do man? May be we could sit and talk about it on a glass of beer and peanuts...?

In zest, please hate me all you want because quite frankly It doesn't matter. Just ignore India/ Indians and hindusm... You are a supreme being so act like one.... why come to a forum like this? It's below your dignity and I am sure against some traditions of Islam. Do the right thing man. Don't waste your bandwidth here. We are ignorant Idol worshiping, rice eating and ugly people... We will never understand your Madrassa Logics... seriously...
symontk
BRFite

Post by symontk »

The END justifies the MEANS
Lestat,

Is this taught in Pak schools? then it should be same as Hindu philospohy? So whats the difference between hindus and muslims? Why are you hating them?
Neela
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Oct. 20, 2

Post by Neela »

Lestat wrote: The correct word is "CAREER" and not carrier. 100 % Kerala litracy MY ASS.
Lestat wrote: Faisal Sehzaad was an embrassment. Like all terrorists who give Islam a bad name. Again, that guy was partier who chased girls before he found his ultimate calling. Such as sudden change is hard to believe.
-2 to Paki, -1 toIndian Hindu.

Oh wait.
Lestat wrote: Faisal Sehzaad was an embrassment. Like all terrorists who give Islam a bad name. Again, that guy was partier who chased girls before he found his ultimate calling. Such as sudden change is hard to believe.
Where the phuck did you find that word saar? In 400% Pinglish dictionary?

-3 to Paki, -1 toIndian Hindu.

Lestat, the magic ratio is 10:1. You are getting there.

Edited once again:

-5 Paki , -1 to Hindu!
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

disha wrote:
Lestat wrote:The correct word is "CAREER" and not carrier. 100 % Kerala litracy MY ASS.
Of course, just as you imply that it is "little racy => litracy" and not literacy! :lol:
Comparing an old guy to some man in his prime. Real mature. Why don't you compare our foreign ministers "S. M. Krishna VS. Mehmood Qureshi" ?
Yep, you are right - one looses calcium as they age, Sri S. M. Krishna is @24 years older than the Qureshi dude. Just like the mango crates carrier old guy was 21 year older than the man in his prime.
Look up "sarcasm" in your english-hindi dictionary genius lol.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Okay this clown is not witty enough to be entertaining. I suggest squelching him.

I warned you you were out of your league.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

sanjaykumar wrote:Okay this clown is not witty enough to be entertaining. I suggest squelching him.

SShhhhhhhhhh!
In between jobs and lots of time to kill. Indulge him folks!
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Neela wrote:
sanjaykumar wrote:Okay this clown is not witty enough to be entertaining. I suggest squelching him.

SShhhhhhhhhh!
In between jobs and lots of time to kill. Indulge him folks!
So, you guys are having a blast. Why spoil it so long as it doesn't cross the limit. Enjoy maadi.
wamanrao
BRFite -Trainee

Post by wamanrao »

Lestat -

So, it's interesting to hear that Pakistanis are institutionally indoctrinated into hating Hindus. Not news, but certainly a first-hand confirmation goes some way in terms of validation, I suppose.

1. Is this specific to Indian Hindus or does it also include whatever remaining Pakistani Hindus? Do you see them as fifth columnists in your ranks?

2. What is taught about Indian muslims as such - are they considered "traitors" to the cause/ummah as such?
Sri
BRFite

Post by Sri »

wamanrao wrote:Lestat -

So, it's interesting to hear that Pakistanis are institutionally indoctrinated into hating Hindus. Not news, but certainly a first-hand confirmation goes some way in terms of validation, I suppose.

1. Is this specific to Indian Hindus or does it also include whatever remaining Pakistani Hindus? Do you see them as fifth columnists in your ranks?

2. What is taught about Indian muslims as such - are they considered "traitors" to the cause/ummah as such?
Wamanrao Saar,

These are loaded issues which requires a lot of introspection and grey cells. Lestat is running spell checks right now.... If I were you I won't wait for answers... :roll:
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Lestat wrote:[
The correct word is "CAREER" and not carrier. 100 % Kerala litracy MY ASS.

Allright dude, this is not the forum where you can talk in this kind of language. Usually I give out a warning to members but since you are very new and may not know much about BRF, I am letting you know. This teeneger language is not going to work here.
Second, I am going to change your name according to forum guidelines.
Third, we have let you (and your hamwatan Ali) be here only because we thought you provide a point of view from across the border. If you do that much, it is fine. If I find you disturbing the forum, derailing threads etc. I will ban you right away.
I think this is enough of a distraction for the forum.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

SSridhar wrote: So, you guys are having a blast. Why spoil it so long as it doesn't cross the limit. Enjoy maadi.

Sridhar Sir,
Not just fun but we do have some insights as well.
As WamanRao said, nothing new but confirmation of what was known here for long. But do have a look at the specific questions and his answers. Why does he hates Hindus so much - that was asked. He made a list and then blamed it on his education ...followed by a lol. Don't know what that was for. He was trying to glean humour in that. :roll: . Little does he realise that this education , together with the hate-all-things-YYY is what determines Paki society today. Compare that and our history books. A total contrast. And for someone who is 28 years old , the act of independent thought seems to have lost on him. What he learnt in his education, he tries to apply that in his real-life experiences and seeks validity, proof in it. His example of TV serials is a case in point. Can you imagine what this education could do to someone who is 16-20 years old. Lots of easy meat in the vast 130 million populace for the madrassahs and the islamic fundoos.
And he is no ordinary Paki. A RAPE variety settled abroad. And you would have thought he would know the history of Kashmir. Has no clue but bleats the Paki phrase which hasn't changed in 60 odd years.

Lestat, here is the real deal. The mods here are experienced and have seen it all. They will entertain you just so long you act with decorum. You have already had your first warning. Being 28 years old, it is about time you start thinking for yourself, act accordingly and be part of meaningful discussions. I do not think you will get banned for honest opinions. Do understand that there are among other far more important events, prejudices and therefore many posters here will be antagonistic. But you came here on your own volition and weren't invited. So expect that and expect the Indo-Pak history to be subtly or overtly highlighted to you.

And remember, the race , if anything such ever existed, is long over. India and its peoples are interested in their own well-being and our aims and foreign policy is no more Paki centric. That was 10 years ago. Today, we are engaging the wider world. A 180 nations voted for India's UNSC seat. Ever since Kamal Nath walked out of WTO talks, taking the entire less-developed countries with him, our standing as a benevolent , peace-loving power has increased manifold. From Northern Africa, the Balkans, to South America, people have positive opinions about us. As a matter of fact, the India-Pak hyphenation is being hardly used today. We do have a long way to go and we are hoping that the sustained GDP growth will be permeate wealth across the lower strata of society. That is our goal for the next decades.
Your leaders...they have let you down massively. Your constitution, like a pet dog, sings the tunes of whoever is in power or whoever holds most power. Your public infrastructure, education and finance are in shambles. You are seen as a major irritant the world over. Heck, your own brothers call restaurtants "Indian". In a way, I just highlighted what you said already - we ARE different.

Final word - maybe you thought you could teach us, the Hindus of India a lesson through your presence and sauntered here. This forum has seen it all. Continue that path and there will be some entertainment and then you will be quickly dispatched. Refrain from all that, engage the folks, provide insights , give your opinions and you will have fun here. Still no guarantee that people will not heckle you...but like I said, what did you expect here?
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

wamanrao wrote:Lestat -

I definitely took Pakistan Studies in my middle school years. It emphasised lot of the differences and highlighted the achievements of the Muslims on the sub-continent. Mushy removed it from the curriculum or changed alot of it. Pakistani environment also effects the character levels as well. Most average Pakistani guys act machismo and cocky while, average Indians are all timid and humble.
Sri
BRFite

Post by Sri »

Lestat wrote: I definitely took Pakistan Studies in my middle school years. It emphasised lot of the differences and highlighted the achievements of the Muslims on the sub-continent. Mushy removed it from the curriculum or changed alot of it. Pakistani environment also effects the character levels as well. Most average Pakistani guys act machismo and cocky while, average Indians are all timid and humble.

hain jee? really?

Mods I timidly and humbly submit that this belongs to 'Bojitiv Newj' thread... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

Sri wrote:
Lestat wrote: I definitely took Pakistan Studies in my middle school years. It emphasised lot of the differences and highlighted the achievements of the Muslims on the sub-continent. Mushy removed it from the curriculum or changed alot of it. Pakistani environment also effects the character levels as well. Most average Pakistani guys act machismo and cocky while, average Indians are all timid and humble.

hain jee? really?

Mods I timidly and humbly submit that this belongs to 'Bojitiv Newj' thread... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I am glad you are enjoying this...lol.
Inder Sharma
BRFite

Post by Inder Sharma »

Janaab Lestat, I appreciate that you have come here to moderately enlighten us. You see my education and cultural upbringing does not provide me the needed faculties to appreciate the nuances which a robust momin can easily discern and prescribe. So please edify me here with your superior knowledge.

My questions are:

1) What does being a pakistani mean? If being a muslim is the only identity marker, how is such a person different from a muslim of different Islamic nation ( say Bangladesh, Afghan, Iran etc)?

2) Do you believe that Pushtuns are the progenies of the Gandhara Culture? If not, then where are the original Gandharan’s? what happened to them?

3) If your answer to above is yes, then can you tell me what has changed that the progenies of an erstwhile advanced culture are seen as barbarians today?

4) Do you believe that allah is the most beneficent, omnipotent, omniscient, most compassionate, beyond the comprehension of human imagination etc? (Answer in Yes / No)

5) If your answer to above is in affirmative, then, would you not agree that she is definitely far more compassionate then Buddha, Nanak, Gandhi, Rumi, Jesus, Dalai Lama and all mothers put together.

6) If yes, do you believe that it matters little to ‘the divine’ whether you pray to her or not. (My mother does not insist that I pray to her. and definitely finds it cute if I call her by various names out of my affection for her, be it: ammi, amma, amoi, modre etc)

7) If yes, how do you reconcile the fact that an all merciful and all compassionate allah will supposedly extol the killing of one human by another. This merely because the former calls the divine by another name?

(8) Do you believe that Allah will prefer a bad muslim over a good hindu as the cynosure of her/his affection.

Please do not let go this opportunity for Dawah.

(PS: I request you to kindly ignore any grammatical or spelling errors since my education is not as superior as yours)
Sri
BRFite

Post by Sri »

Lestat wrote: I am glad you are enjoying this...lol.
Oh I am absolutely enjoying it Lestat Janaab.

BTW, if environment is the secret of Pakistani male's Machismo, then climate change and global warming should be really hot topics in Pakistan. I mean surely all these changes will lead to some sort of behavioral changes isn't it? Please enlighten me...

Mods.. once again please assent to my request of moving this to 'Bojitiv Newj' thread...
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Oct. 20, 2

Post by Lestat »

Neela wrote:
Lestat wrote: The correct word is "CAREER" and not carrier. 100 % Kerala litracy MY ASS.
-2 to Paki, -1 toIndian Hindu.

Oh wait.
Where the phuck did you find that word saar? In 400% Pinglish dictionary?

-3 to Paki, -1 toIndian Hindu.

Lestat, the magic ratio is 10:1. You are getting there.

Edited once again:

-5 Paki , -1 to Hindu!
Wow, you won a spelling bee contest !!! WEEW !!! Typical Indian.
Last edited by archan on 03 Nov 2010 20:38, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I told you to mind your language. That is a flame bait. Warning issued.
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

And what has this cocky machismo brought pakis besides the feeling? Just sayin.
BTW, time to get back to work, kiddo. You are in Canada, not pakland.
Last edited by Victor on 03 Nov 2010 18:37, edited 1 time in total.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

I would like to introduce another angle to the apparent anger of the British to the Congress' call for a 'Quit India' movement. Why did Gandhiji give the call for 'Quit india' at the time that he did after having supported the British on what he regarded as moral grounds for the support tothe British war efforts? Could it be that the war which was going badly for the British and its allies ever since the start of the war reached a critical stage in 1941 where a defeat for the Allies appeared imminent?
I must confess that this in itself would not have been adequate condition to alter the course of events from a tacit suppot to the British war effort to an open revolt by the Congress. This is where the Subhash Chandra Bose factor comes into play.
It is a well documented fact that Subash Chandra Bose was getting much better traction among the general masses not to speak of those in the Indian army for his more purposeful action of opposing the British right upto that point. Indeed, such was his popularity that he beat a nominee of Gandhiji (Pattabhi Sitaramiah) for the presidentship of the congress party fair and square among the delegates of the AICC prompting Gandhiji to declare that the latter's defeat was his personal defeat.
That he emotionally blackmailed other members of the working committee to resign which rendered Bose's position as president of the Congress party completely untenable and so he was forced to resign, is another story. This eventually led to Bose going his own way that saw him seek the help of the Nazi Germany. It is a matter of record that he secured a deal from them.
Now, combine the two factors as I have outlined as above you can see the predicament that Gandhiji was perhaps pushed into. He and the Congress party was losing credibility with the masses and then on top of it, the prospect of a legal and a perfectly consitutional arrangement for transfer of power from the British to the Congress party was at serious risk of going up in smoke should the British lose the war.
So in a grievous act of tactical miscalculation he thought the time was ripe for taking the high moral ground of asking the British to quit. A defeated Britain- which appeared almost certain in July August of 1941 would have had no option but to give in and the Congress would march victoriously to the throne in Delhi. In other words, he did, BRF parlance, some impressive downhill skiing!
That the British somehow survived the aerial bombardment of 1941, the Russians somehow staved off the march the Germans into Russia, the formal entry of the United States in the war after the Japanese attack on the Pearl harbour that tilted the equation in favour of the Allies, is now history. There is little doubt in my mind that the 'quit india' movement could not have been more badly timed. The decision resulted in the Congress led provincial Governments resigining and thus leaving the field completely open for Muslim League to run riot both at an administrative level but on the streets as well.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

Victor wrote:And what has this cocky machismo brought pakis besides the feeling? Just sayin.
I don't know. But, it is just a personal trait or a stereotype. Like are all Italians gangsters. Like are all Blacks pimps and drug-dealers. Like are all Muslims and Pakis terrorists. Like are all Indians gas-station attendants or tech supports.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Lestat you've got to contribute more than continue with stereotypes like what you mentioned here. Stereotyping and hatred does not pay off much. These are inferior traits endemic in barbarian populations. You're however justifying the Paki trait. An aberration in the free world. One who does'nt fit in. Because he has been educationally taught to hate, confront, and stereotype..
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

nandakumar wrote:I would like to introduce another angle to the apparent anger of the British to the Congress' call for a 'Quit India' movement. Why did Gandhiji give the call for 'Quit india' at the time that he did after having supported the British on what he regarded as moral grounds for the support tothe British war efforts? Could it be that the war which was going badly for the British and its allies ever since the start of the war reached a critical stage in 1941 where a defeat for the Allies appeared imminent?
I must confess that this in itself would not have been adequate condition to alter the course of events from a tacit suppot to the British war effort to an open revolt by the Congress. This is where the Subhash Chandra Bose factor comes into play.
It is a well documented fact that Subash Chandra Bose was getting much better traction among the general masses not to speak of those in the Indian army for his more purposeful action of opposing the British right upto that point. Indeed, such was his popularity that he beat a nominee of Gandhiji (Pattabhi Sitaramiah) for the presidentship of the congress party fair and square among the delegates of the AICC prompting Gandhiji to declare that the latter's defeat was his personal defeat.
That he emotionally blackmailed other members of the working committee to resign which rendered Bose's position as president of the Congress party completely untenable and so he was forced to resign, is another story. This eventually led to Bose going his own way that saw him seek the help of the Nazi Germany. It is a matter of record that he secured a deal from them.
Now, combine the two factors as I have outlined as above you can see the predicament that Gandhiji was perhaps pushed into. He and the Congress party was losing credibility with the masses and then on top of it, the prospect of a legal and a perfectly consitutional arrangement for transfer of power from the British to the Congress party was at serious risk of going up in smoke should the British lose the war.
So in a grievous act of tactical miscalculation he thought the time was ripe for taking the high moral ground of asking the British to quit. A defeated Britain- which appeared almost certain in July August of 1941 would have had no option but to give in and the Congress would march victoriously to the throne in Delhi. In other words, he did, BRF parlance, some impressive downhill skiing!
That the British somehow survived the aerial bombardment of 1941, the Russians somehow staved off the march the Germans into Russia, the formal entry of the United States in the war after the Japanese attack on the Pearl harbour that tilted the equation in favour of the Allies, is now history. There is little doubt in my mind that the 'quit india' movement could not have been more badly timed. The decision resulted in the Congress led provincial Governments resigining and thus leaving the field completely open for Muslim League to run riot both at an administrative level but on the streets as well.
Honestly, you guys are over-thinking this. It's a very simple concept to grasp. There are groups of ethnicities who do not want to be Indians. FULL STOP.
For example, THE KASHMIRIS.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Anybody who doesn't want to be Indian can emigrate. Nobody is stopping them. FULL STOP.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

BTW, have you asked Baluchis if they want to be Pakistani. I would say they are not interested. So if Pakhanastan wants to do grandstanding at least they should start by giving freedom to Baluchistan!
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

RajeshA wrote:BTW, have you asked Baluchis if they want to be Pakistani. I would say they are not interested. So if Pakhanastan wants to do grandstanding at least they should start by giving freedom to Baluchistan!
Again with the Baluch issue, there is no popular movement GUY. A few peasants stirred up by three crying feudals who want more economic incentives for mining their land. We dropped a 1-ton bomb on one of them. Two of them are chilling in comfort made jails with beds, sofas, and TVs. Ironically, it's the other Baluch feudals in power who are jailing them currently. Pakistan uses this issue to tell the West that Indians are fermenting terrorists as well through Afghanistan. A HOT ISSUE THESE DAYS.
wamanrao
BRFite -Trainee

Post by wamanrao »

Lestat, this is useful information, but my original questions were different.

1. About Pakistani Hindus/Sikhs. In your Pakistan Studies/Islamiat Studies, are these communities viewed as fifth columnists and traitors? Since the derision for Hindus is generic, my theory is that it would apply equally to Indian Hindus and Pakistani Hindus. Please talk about this.

2. What is the narrative about Indian muslims - are they seen as "prisoners" of the scheming Hindus or as collaborating "uncle Tom" types who are not true to the faith/ummah?

Mods -

Think of Duryodhana. He was mentored by Shakuni and perpetually lived under the shadow of Yudhishtra / Bhima. While related to the Pandavas, educated in the same arts, he went wayward due to the mentoring of Shakuni. You cannot get the overall essence of the Mahabharata without understanding Duryodhana and Karna. This may well be our education in Dharma-yuddha and the koot-yudhaneeti of Krishna without which Dharma would not have prevailed.

This Sishupaala's cup is not yet full. Let him be.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Lestat wrote:
RajeshA wrote:BTW, have you asked Baluchis if they want to be Pakistani. I would say they are not interested. So if Pakhanastan wants to do grandstanding at least they should start by giving freedom to Baluchistan!
Again with the Baluch issue, there is no popular movement GUY. A few peasants stirred up by three crying feudals who want more economic incentives for mining their land. We dropped a 1-ton bomb on one of them. Two of them are chilling in comfort made jails with beds, sofas, and TVs. Ironically, it's the other Baluch feudals in power who are jailing them currently. Pakistan uses this issue to tell the West that Indians are fermenting terrorists as well through Afghanistan. A HOT ISSUE THESE DAYS.
Same like Kashmir. Some actors posing for photos. Some guys who do not want to dispose of their old tyres properly, just burning them on the street. A few kids showing that the cement is bad quality and the stones of their houses come loose. A few goat loving guys, now supporting goat beards, babbling that the government should allow them to eat grass, just like the people in Pakistan have been doing. No big deal. So chill out! Kashmir is a non-issue.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

A little education for Lestat about Pakistaniyat from a fellow countryman:

JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Guys, I think Lestat is Indian - or another nationality - playing a practical joke on us :D

There is something about the posts that gives me this gut feeling. Something Indian about him.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

JE Menon wrote:Guys, I think Lestat is Indian - or another nationality - playing a practical joke on us :D

There is something about the posts that gives me this gut feeling. Something Indian about him.
RAA agint.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

JE Menon wrote:Guys, I think Lestat is Indian - or another nationality - playing a practical joke on us :D

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. I rather kill myself.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

Same like Kashmir. Some actors posing for photos. Some guys who do not want to dispose of their old tyres properly, just burning them on the street. A few kids showing that the cement is bad quality and the stones of their houses come loose. A few goat loving guys, now supporting goat beards, babbling that the government should allow them to eat grass, just like the people in Pakistan have been doing. No big deal. So chill out! Kashmir is a non-issue.
Kashmir is the CORE issue. Believe or not China (Permanent security member) agrees with us. Keep dreaming in Bollywood.
Last edited by Lestat on 03 Nov 2010 19:44, edited 1 time in total.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

Lestat wrote:

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. I rather kill myself.
Perhaps you are not a RAA agint. We invariably underestimate the level of brain-damage Poaks can display.
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

If Kashmir is core, then how come Geelani (the separatist strongman) gets only 6% popular vote via the Jamaat e Islami? How come 21% Kashmiri's favor being in India to 15% for Pakistan (including all of Kashmir, including parts occupoied by Pakistan, yet excluding Jammu). How come only 5 of 18 districts in Kashmir want separation (and not necessarily to Pakistan). Paki's just want to approach Kashmir with a mindset heaped in hatred, confrontationism and that's not going to bring peace to Kashmir or a solution. But i doubt you bring anything new to the table. Your education does not allow you to think rationally.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

The evolution of Pakistan was predicted very clearly and presciently in 1960 and it has followed that to a 'T' ever since.

“. . . this country {Pakistan} will drift from crisis to calamity, from calamity to catastrophe, and from catastrophe to disaster.” Perico, Duke of Amalfi, a former Spanish ambassador to Pakistan
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

Marten wrote:Sigh, 60 years of your dreams have been washed down. 4 full wars that have boomeranged on you, and yet you think raking an issue is going to bring down India? Wake up, dude; your entire country is sinking in doodoo. That awful stench around you is errm... you!
It's the darkest right before the dawn.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

SSridhar wrote:The evolution of Pakistan was predicted very clearly and presciently in 1960 and it has followed that to a 'T' ever since.

“. . . this country {Pakistan} will drift from crisis to calamity, from calamity to catastrophe, and from catastrophe to disaster.” Perico, Duke of Amalfi, a former Spanish ambassador to Pakistan
Yet we SURVIVED. It is a very Pakistani trait. We are unpredictable just like our cricket lol.

Pot calling the kettle black. Spic forgot all that ETA terrorism in a blink.
Last edited by Lestat on 03 Nov 2010 20:07, edited 1 time in total.
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

Pakistan was formed by rioting, killing and rampaging. Nothing enlightened or uplifting informed its creation. The Moslem League goons and gangsters would have been quite happy to see the British colonialists continue in power indefinitely, as long as the Congress and Hindus were kept away from office. The price of India's independence was in fact the formation of an Islamist homeland. Essentially, "if you people want independence, you allow the Moslems to form a separate country, otherwise we stay on".
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

harbans wrote:If Kashmir is core, then how come Geelani (the separatist strongman) gets only 6% popular vote via the Jamaat e Islami? How come 21% Kashmiri's favor being in India to 15% for Pakistan (including all of Kashmir, including parts occupoied by Pakistan, yet excluding Jammu). How come only 5 of 18 districts in Kashmir want separation (and not necessarily to Pakistan). Paki's just want to approach Kashmir with a mindset heaped in hatred, confrontationism and that's not going to bring peace to Kashmir or a solution. But i doubt you bring anything new to the table. Your education does not allow you to think rationally.
And you thought a Paki can understand all that ? Listening to all parties concerned, seeking opinion, including the different groups in the process etc.
All he knows is that entire Kashmir is burning. 700000000 troops are there and raping Kashmiri women with pregnant women dying on the streets with foetuses strewn all over.
That is what his education has taught him. At 28 years old, he should know to scratch a little deeper. So what can he at best do? Spew the same thing about and say "Free the Kashmiri people".