The Pakistani POV

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Christopher Sidor
BRFite

Re: Formation and Evolution of Pakistan : The Real Story

Post by Christopher Sidor »

Lestat wrote:
SSridhar wrote:The evolution of Pakistan was predicted very clearly and presciently in 1960 and it has followed that to a 'T' ever since.

“. . . this country {Pakistan} will drift from crisis to calamity, from calamity to catastrophe, and from catastrophe to disaster.” Perico, Duke of Amalfi, a former Spanish ambassador to Pakistan
Yet we SURVIVED. It is a very Pakistani trait. We are unpredictable just like our cricket lol.

Pot calling the kettle black. Spic forgot all that ETA terrorism in a blink.
I just hope that by surviving you don't become Somalia or North Korea of the Indian Sub Continent. Improvised and wrecked by internal strife. A more closer epitaph would be Afghanistan.
surinder
BRFite

Post by surinder »

Lestat wrote:
JE Menon wrote:Guys, I think Lestat is Indian - or another nationality - playing a practical joke on us :D

There is something about the posts that gives me this gut feeling. Something Indian about him.
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. I rather kill myself.
He is a Paki for sure, not desi. But he is not pashtun, nor is his mother mohajir. He is pakjabi.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Lestat wrote:
Marten wrote:Sigh, 60 years of your dreams have been washed down. 4 full wars that have boomeranged on you, and yet you think raking an issue is going to bring down India? Wake up, dude; your entire country is sinking in doodoo. That awful stench around you is errm... you!
It's the darkest right before the dawn.
I like this fella. No money, no government, terrorism all over, violent separatist movements, a brutal army, hounded the world over, living on dole and yet has hope.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

Varoon Shekhar wrote:Pakistan was formed by rioting, killing and rampaging. Nothing enlightened or uplifting informed its creation. The Moslem League goons and gangsters would have been quite happy to see the British colonialists continue in power indefinitely, as long as the Congress and Hindus were kept away from office. The price of India's independence was in fact the formation of an Islamist homeland. Essentially, "if you people want independence, you allow the Moslems to form a separate country, otherwise we stay on".
Accept reality...no use debating the past. What is done is DONE.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

Neela wrote:
harbans wrote:If Kashmir is core, then how come Geelani (the separatist strongman) gets only 6% popular vote via the Jamaat e Islami? How come 21% Kashmiri's favor being in India to 15% for Pakistan (including all of Kashmir, including parts occupoied by Pakistan, yet excluding Jammu). How come only 5 of 18 districts in Kashmir want separation (and not necessarily to Pakistan). Paki's just want to approach Kashmir with a mindset heaped in hatred, confrontationism and that's not going to bring peace to Kashmir or a solution. But i doubt you bring anything new to the table. Your education does not allow you to think rationally.
And you thought a Paki can understand all that ? Listening to all parties concerned, seeking opinion, including the different groups in the process etc.
All he knows is that entire Kashmir is burning. 700000000 troops are there and raping Kashmiri women with pregnant women dying on the streets with foetuses strewn all over.
That is what his education has taught him. At 28 years old, he should know to scratch a little deeper. So what can he at best do? Spew the same thing about and say "Free the Kashmiri people".
You think your biased Indian media would report all these crimes to the public. They are busy just trying paint your soldiers in a noble light after all those fake encounters & flying coffins crashing.
surinder
BRFite

Post by surinder »

Lestat, if at all you want to answer questions to us since we "don't understand TSP, and you do", can I ask 2-3 questions?

My basic questions is this: TSP has done dashatgardi on India for 30-35 years. You already admit the Nov. 2008 Mumbai attack as being of ISI source. What exactly is your nation trying to do? Why are they trying to do this? What is the result they aim to achieve?

Based on if/what you answer I might ask a follow up. Thanks.
surinder
BRFite

Post by surinder »

Lestat wrote:Accept reality...no use debating the past. What is done is DONE.
At first blush, most reasonable people will agree, what is done is done. But it matters tremendously what the basic inception of the country (or organization) is. A nation formed by principles of greatness or mere looting. That sets the trajectory and the basic goals of the nation. TSP's future path is set, wherein they hated the "Hindu", but had no hatred for his wealth.

This is a basic design flaw. Unless massive redesign happens, nothing much will come of this erroneous design.
surinder
BRFite

Post by surinder »

Lestat wrote:Yet we SURVIVED. It is a very Pakistani trait.
How did you survive? Today's pakistan is half of the original pakistan. You got dismembered into half. The Spanish minister was right. With regards to future, time will tell---my prediction is as good as yours, but past vivisection is proof enough that you *DID NOT* survive.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

He is a Paki for sure, not desi. But he is not pashtun, nor is his mother mohajir. He is pakjabi.
I personally feel Punjabis are be alittle slow. (Inside Paki joke) But, DAMN they work hard. My best friend is from Lahore. All we do is smoke weed lol. Good times.
saket
BRFite -Trainee

Post by saket »

Lestat wrote:
OH MEIN GOT, Guy ever heard of the term "Cricket Diplomacy", Zia was a cunning politician more than a general. That ******** could make a legless man walk on water.
Thats what he thought, and to test his theory out he cut off pakistan's legs and threw it into the water ..

And no, this wasnt any diplomacy, the man was obsessed with Shatru ..
wamanrao
BRFite -Trainee

Post by wamanrao »

There's no point asking lestat to explain the principles of the Paki state as such or their policies. However it would seem of utility to deconstruct the visceral hatred to understand it's underpinnings, as also the contradictions that such propagandized education attempts to explain away.

Once again, lestat - can you explain the status of Pakistani Hindus/Sikhs/other non-muslim minorities in the Islamiat/Pakistan studies course you took?

Also, what do you hope to do on a board such as this? Do you believe that Indians are misguided and you can "reform" us or something? Our advantage in hosting you, of course, is that we can get a better understanding of your Weltanschau. What possible benefit do you accrue from your presence here? If it just the attention you are getting as evidenced so far, then there's no need to answer this question.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Lestat, as I said, you are allowed here because you can present the other point of view. However you are trolling a lot. "Typical Indian" is a flame bait. You now have 2 warnings, one more will lead to a ban. So decide if you want to continue to post here or get banned. You have an opportunity - either present your side on several issues, or get banned by attacking individuals. If you cannot behave, you cannot survive here.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

surinder wrote:
Lestat wrote:Yet we SURVIVED. It is a very Pakistani trait.
How did you survive? Today's pakistan is half of the original pakistan. You got dismembered into half. The Spanish minister was right. With regards to future, time will tell---my prediction is as good as yours, but past vivisection is proof enough that you *DID NOT* survive.
Read my earlier post regarding Bangladesh.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

i never knew that shatru was so TFTA!
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

"You think your biased Indian media would report all these crimes to the public. They are busy just trying paint your soldiers in a noble light after all those fake encounters & flying coffins crashing."

Kashmir has a functioning democracy, and there is freedom of movement, expression and association. Though not the freedom to separate. Kashmir is also very diverse, with Hindu and Buddhist sections which are entirely well disposed to India. The Pakistani media and the Islamist media wouldn't report this. India's Kashmir is also more free and progressive than Pakistan's Kashmir, which is really a Punjabi military colony, with no history of democracy, secularism and pluralism.
surinder
BRFite

Post by surinder »

Read my earlier post regarding Bangladesh.
Sorry, you will have to explain it again.

I clearly demonstrated and contradicted that you "DID NOT SURVIVE". You will have to tell us why loosing half a country qualifies as surviving. Most respectable countries, if split in two, would not make such claims, so shamelessly.

PS: I am waiting for your answer on my query about motives behind sponsorship of dashatgardi in India.
Sudip
BRFite

Post by Sudip »

[quote="Lestat"][/quote]

Lestat, je vous demande quelque questions c'il vous plait :D

1) If Paikhastan is an idea, a will, a dream, allah ke raazo me se eek raaz, a property,a territory, a natural reserve etc etc why did you emigrate to canada?
2) Since canada is seriously multi-cultural, what is your opinion about the indians in canada?
3) Irrespective of what the world says, what is your true feeling (dil se) about he talibans operating in afghanistan, or the mujahids? Do you think that no matter what BS the west does, the mujahids/talibs are doing a just cause by slowly eliminating the infidels?

Last edited by Sudip on 03 Nov 2010 21:03, edited 1 time in total.
Varoon Shekhar
BRF Oldie

Post by Varoon Shekhar »

"A nation formed by principles of greatness or mere looting. That sets the trajectory and the basic goals of the nation. TSP's future path is set, wherein they hated the "Hindu", but had no hatred for his wealth."

Well said. The way the country was formed says a lot about its character and trajectory. Particularly when no regret or apology whatsoever is made for the manner of the creation. Pakistan was formed out of anti-Indian, anti-Hindu, anti-democratic and anti-secular hatred and opposition.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

wamanrao wrote:There's no point asking lestat to explain the principles of the Paki state as such or their policies. However it would seem of utility to deconstruct the visceral hatred to understand it's underpinnings, as also the contradictions that such propagandized education attempts to explain away.

Once again, lestat - can you explain the status of Pakistani Hindus/Sikhs/other non-muslim minorities in the Islamiat/Pakistan studies course you took?

Also, what do you hope to do on a board such as this? Do you believe that Indians are misguided and you can "reform" us or something? Our advantage in hosting you, of course, is that we can get a better understanding of your Weltanschau. What possible benefit do you accrue from your presence here? If it just the attention you are getting as evidenced so far, then there's no need to answer this question.
To be honest, regular Pakistanis view the remaining Hindus in a benign manner. They are not a demographic threat either can they vote themselves in. Remaining Sikhs take care of their temples and we view them as revenue generators for the tourist industry. They also accept that this is a country made for Muslims.

Hindus and Sikhs are treated the worst in Karachi because people their are descendants of partition survivors. Christians are viewed much favorably because they are Ahalla Kehab but they are still different.

The white stripe in our flag is for all religious minorities of Pakistan. Numerous minorities have also reached top spots as well. Saying all that, SHYT always happens in one way or the other.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Lestat wrote:
Same like Kashmir. Some actors posing for photos. Some guys who do not want to dispose of their old tyres properly, just burning them on the street. A few kids showing that the cement is bad quality and the stones of their houses come loose. A few goat loving guys, now supporting goat beards, babbling that the government should allow them to eat grass, just like the people in Pakistan have been doing. No big deal. So chill out! Kashmir is a non-issue.
Kashmir is the CORE issue. Believe or not China (Permanent security member) agrees with us. Keep dreaming in Bollywood.
Baluchistan is CORE issue. Get out of Baluchistan, then we will talk.
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

Baluchistan is CORE issue. Get out of Baluchistan, then we will talk.
Yeah, it's a real popular movement. Yeah, we are really worried.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Guys,

I am disapointed that this fine thread has been ruined by this poster. Mods, can we shift all the posts related to this member to BENIS. Allow this thread remain unclutered of the nonsense this member is pedling.
Last edited by Pratyush on 03 Nov 2010 21:42, edited 1 time in total.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Lestat wrote: Yeah, it's a real popular movement. Yeah, we are really worried.
Buddy I want all your posts to go to BENIS. But, while they are here let me ask you what happned last the last time India and TSP discussed an internal matter to the TSP.

Yet, your leaders ignoring common sense are intent on discussing Balochistan with India.

That makes it the core Issue between India and TSP.

Good night.

Please dont get banned. Get off this thread and confien your self to BENIS if you are going to persist with this kind of posts.
wamanrao
BRFite -Trainee

Post by wamanrao »

Lestat wrote: To be honest, regular Pakistanis view the remaining Hindus in a benign manner. They are not a demographic threat either can they vote themselves in. Remaining Sikhs take care of their temples and we view them as revenue generators for the tourist industry. They also accept that this is a country made for Muslims.
But the point is, by your own admission, that Hindus are portrayed as inherently abominable/despicable. So doesn't this make a segment of your own countrymen also despicable?

This is interesting from a propaganda standpoint. When you classify people into the Übermenschen and Untermenschen, it helps to have a clean separation of the population.

In this context, what is the incentive for a Pakistani Hindu to be loyal to the country?

Also, given the Paki claim over the whole of Jammu and Kashmir, what possible business case does it make to the non-muslims in that region, given that there are some 4 million of them?
Sri
BRFite

Post by Sri »

Mods... Lestat is not fun anymore. I want to get to serious posts here. as suggested earlier by me and above.... please shift this to BENIS
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Lestat, are you involved in Animal Husbandry like every second Paki. :)
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Sri wrote:Mods... Lestat is not fun anymore. I want to get to serious posts here. as suggested earlier by me and above.... please shift this to BENIS
You think LMU will accept this stuff? they have their own standards!
I will create a new thread for this so it is easy to dump in trash can later.
Vashishtha
BRFite

Post by Vashishtha »

this guy is just hilarious.... A lot of predictions on BR have come true today..........
& flying coffins crashing.
This is like the classic argument in the never ending PAF vs IAF webwar.

Seriously speaking, I assume lestat janab that you believe in the RIGHT TO FREEDOM of kashmiris from the BRUTAL UNDEMOCRATIC hindu occupation. Please scratch your head over the fact that these guys ARE ACTUALLY able to give anti-india speeches without getting arrested itself NEGATES the whole point of view. I dont think this guy will survive an assasination in 'azad' kashmir. Heard of 'right to speech' which we apparently deny in your textbooks??
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

speaking as dean of LMU, i have to say Lestullah has some work to do before he can enter the hallowed halls...
archan
Forum Moderator

The Pakistani POV

Post by archan »

This may turn out to be a temporary thread. However, this is made to prevent derailment of the existing TSP and TSP Evolution threads.
Lestat - you are to post your musings here from now on and only post in those threads if you have something on topic. Of course, judging by the behavior you have displayed so far, your stay here might be short lived, and so will this thread be.
Any posts regarding how you feel about India or Hindus etc. should be made in this and only this thread.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Inder Sharma wrote

2) Do you believe that Pushtuns are the progenies of the Gandhara Culture? If not, then where are the original Gandharan’s? what happened to them?

3) If your answer to above is yes, then can you tell me what has changed that the progenies of an erstwhile advanced culture are seen as barbarians today?

I must take strong exception to labeling this culture as barbarians. A sterile, unproductive and harsh environment will produce the same in Rosseau's concept of the 'noble' savage. 'Savages' is the historical Indian memory of the frontier tribes.

(Of course a savage with a homemade AK 47 may be a barbarian as well).
Sriman
BRFite
Location: Committee for the Promotion of Vice and the Prevention of Virtue

Post by Sriman »

Lestat wrote: It's the darkest right before the dawn.
Aye. And if you think you see light at the end of the tunnel, it's from the train that's about to run you over :)

PS: Where's Suppiah when you need him? :mrgreen:
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Lestat wrote:
Marten wrote:Sigh, 60 years of your dreams have been washed down. 4 full wars that have boomeranged on you, and yet you think raking an issue is going to bring down India? Wake up, dude; your entire country is sinking in doodoo. That awful stench around you is errm... you!
It's the darkest right before the dawn.
Yes, it is darkest right before the Dawn Newspaper. Power problems in Pakistan are also well-known.
R_Kumar
BRFite

Post by R_Kumar »

Lestat wrote: Like are all Indians gas-station attendants or tech supports.
Where I live, all Americans think that every Indian is a Software Engineer and every paki is a terrorist.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Re: The Pakistani POV

Post by anupmisra »

In all seriousness bhailog, this Lestat guy has outlived his usefulness. We have given him more bandwidth than the pakis give a one-legged p0rn0star on pdf. Mods, please cut this guys misery short. Halal him.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Common. You guys want to banish him, he is not even a true TFTA from pureland. Think of how the MEA and others have to endure on daily basis.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

RajeshA wrote: China (Permanent security member) agrees with us.
China is a fake UN security member
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

R_Kumar wrote:
Lestat wrote: Like are all Indians gas-station attendants or tech supports.
Where I live, all Americans think that every Indian is a Software Engineer and every paki is a terrorist.
Well, on the Simpson's cartoon "Apu Nahasapeemapetilon" is shown regularly as an Indian. The new fall show "Outsourced" is full of Indian tech supports goofing around all the time. American media portrayal which is pretty mainstream.

Man, where I work the white guys in their cubicles on each floor are just plain abusing the Indian techie. Poor guy is running top to bottom floors saying "Yes Sir...Yes Sir, right away Sir."
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

It's the darkest right before the dawn
And this guy was correcting someone else's English?
Lestat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Lestat »

saip wrote:
It's the darkest right before the dawn
And this guy was correcting someone else's English?
Oh, I forgot English is your first language. :rotfl: