Ex Brazen Chariots 2008 (Exclusive Photos and Videos)

maz
Webmaster BR

pictures of Ex BC from abhisham

Post by maz »

Abhisham. do you plan on posting your pictures?

What types of soft skinned vehicles did you see?
Tilak
BRFite

Post by Tilak »

Kalantak wrote:Mihir i hope you have first read Shiv Arrror blog. I dont want to provide that a$$hole more hits for his blog so quoting from his blog.

Mihir you have still not faced this creature called DDM. Instead of accepting their mistakes they will again go running to their "sources". Truth is unacceptable to them if it contradicts their "sources".

Shiv arror has a past history of deleting comments on his blog. I dont want to waste my time & bandwidth on his blog and then see my comments being deleted.

That a$$hole advertises weight loss methods on his blog to earn revenue. The more hits to his blog will provide him more revenue. This is another reason his blog should not be linked here.
<FWIW>

Let me tell you.. I have no beef with Shiv Aroor or) Ajai Shukla for that matter. Are they factually incorrect, sometimes dis-ingeneous sure.

But they have made a conscious effort to post here and possibly reach out(although there was a element of ridicule/throwing their weight) wrt. the posters on this forum. In spite of earlier bad blood and name calling(like the above) I don't notice any such baggage/bitterness towards this forum on their blogs.

When they have given "us" an avenue to hold themselves "accountable", whats the point in venting here?. So am I to believe that this will continue, with them massaging their ego's and we doing the same here?

Boss as much one hates to admit it, they have a wider reach(articles they get paid to write).. access and "profile" to boot.

So if there is a way for me/us to affect a change on them and "their message" and vice versa. through synergy, due to sense of a "perceived" overarching convergence on ~issues , I will gladly accept it.

</FWIW>

PS: Folks.. I had this sitting on my chest for a while and I thought it's time I flushed it..
Mihir
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by Mihir »

Good post, Tilak!
Kalantak wrote:That a$$hole advertises weight loss methods on his blog to earn revenue. The more hits to his blog will provide him more revenue. This is another reason his blog should not be linked here.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Kalantak
BRFite

Post by Kalantak »

Mihir wrote:
Kalantak wrote:That a$$hole advertises weight loss methods on his blog to earn revenue. The more hits to his blog will provide him more revenue. This is another reason his blog should not be linked here.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Arror is obvioulsy reading this thread. Seems he has changed the font colour of the link of that weight loss ad to black to make it invisible. But it is still there at the end of the page. Just use ctrl+a to select all the text and the link gets displayed. The link is to an aussie weight loss site.

Tilak, to clarify my posts dealt with shiv arror's blog and not with Ajai Shukla or his articles. I respect ajai and his articles but not arror who does not even have the basic knowledge of the topic he is writing about, be it the Arjun MBT and its "torsion bar" failure or the article on exercise brazen chariots.
Tilak wrote:So if there is a way for me/us to affect a change on them and "their message" and vice versa. through synergy, due to sense of a "perceived" overarching convergence on ~issues , I will gladly accept it.
Arror's problem is his bloated ego which prevents him from accepting the fact that he has screwed up and needs to correct his mistakes. There is no way we change can that until arror changes himself.

In one of his blog post he has posted 10 pictures of the Galil and the Tavor rifles in which all we can see is him holding the gun. There is not even 1 picture that clearly shows both these guns. All we get to see him acting as Rambo holding the guns. Gives you an idea that the purpose of the blog is not defense matters but cheap way of acting like an page 3 personality.
Tilak
BRFite

Post by Tilak »

Kalantak wrote:
Mihir wrote: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Arror is obvioulsy reading this thread. Seems he has changed the font colour of the link of that weight loss ad to black to make it invisible. But it is still there at the end of the page. Just use ctrl+a to select all the text and the link gets displayed. The link is to an aussie weight loss site.

Tilak, to clarify my posts dealt with shiv arror's blog and not with Ajai Shukla or his articles. I respect ajai and his articles but not arror who does not even have the basic knowledge of the topic he is writing about, be it the Arjun MBT and its "torsion bar" failure or the article on exercise brazen chariots.
Tilak wrote:So if there is a way for me/us to affect a change on them and "their message" and vice versa. through synergy, due to sense of a "perceived" overarching convergence on ~issues , I will gladly accept it.
Arror's problem is his bloated ego which prevents him from accepting the fact that he has screwed up and needs to correct his mistakes. There is no way we change can that until arror changes himself.

In one of his blog post he has posted 10 pictures of the Galil and the Tavor rifles in which all we can see is him holding the gun. There is not even 1 picture that clearly shows both these guns. All we get to see him acting as Rambo holding the guns. Gives you an idea that the purpose of the blog is not defense matters but cheap way of acting like an page 3 personality.
I apologize.. for clubbing Ajai Shukla while responding to your specific post.

Coming back .. aren't you being too harsh in your criticism.. You go to his "personal" blog and criticize him for getting ad money and posing with guns .. there is nothing in his blog that indicates its classification as "defence only" blog, to be fair. He messed up.. many a time.. ~agreed .. does one want a "formal written apology" from him ? we don't live in a perfect world.. just move on.. and don't expect too much ..

<FWIW>
PS : IMO their writing style has changed quite perceptibly, may be because of the ranting ? :) .. What ever the reason be .. I can only "hope" they both continue in the same spirit.. and end it with urge for respecting an individuals "breaking point".. Since you are "sure" he follows the posts on this forum.
</FWIW>

:My last post on this topic:
Abhisham
BRFite -Trainee

Re: pictures of Ex BC from abhisham

Post by Abhisham »

maz wrote:Abhisham. do you plan on posting your pictures?

What types of soft skinned vehicles did you see?
I sent a few of my pictures to Kapil via email. Let me know if there's another way to post pictures on BR?

Brazen Chariots had the same combination of soft skinned vehicles Mahindra's, Gypsy's, Tatra, Stallions etc. nothing special. Got some good shots of the camo gypsy though.
CPrakash
BRFite

Post by CPrakash »

Abhisham,

Go to http://media.bharat-rakshak.com and Register an Account.

First time you login, there will be a user album created for you in the Misc Images or Aero India or Def Expo Folder - Just create an additional sub folder within your User album and You can straight away start uploading images onto the BR site.

No other user (or webmaster) intervention required!

Ofcourse Kapil can confirm if he can import these pictures later on to the main site or not.
Atish
BRFite

Post by Atish »

Man I miss Jcage on this thread.

I dont even follow this thread very closely now but one thing I do remember about Ajai Shukla, he called all the particpants wannabe soldiers who have never held a gun etc etc (which is painfully obvious but also irrelevant).

But the kicker was when he was put through fire for his writings on the Arjun, he claimed that we bozo jingoes dont matter coz the damn tanks are not gonna be used anyways since chances of a conventional war were NIL.

Forsooth, I hope morons like that never go above Colonel level in the IA. If a bunch of generals or MOD seniors have this mentality then our future is dark and grim. In fact I suspect some of the darkness in our lives is precisely due to such people influencing decisions for the last 60 years. My 14 year old nephew has a better grasp on strategic and military affairs. So much for experience commanding a tank regiment.

No amount of contempt is enough for such "experts".

Cheers.
Atish.
Abhisham
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Abhisham »

I have uploaded a few images from Brazen Chariots, you can see them at:

http://frontierindia.net/album/main.php?g2_itemId=409

Maz I was unable to register on BR to upload the images.
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

great!.. got to admit erroor has brilliant picks.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_o_no4M2xEPY/R-J ... 711167.JPG
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iGU1Ull3hA

what a punch line cameraman is saying at 2:52!!! focus is not paki! per him.
gopal.suri
BRFite

Post by gopal.suri »

Abhisham wrote:I have uploaded a few images from Brazen Chariots, you can see them at:

http://frontierindia.net/album/main.php?g2_itemId=409

Maz I was unable to register on BR to upload the images.
Great job Abhisham. This was the excercise ot the rehearsals?
mohan
BRFite -Trainee

Post by mohan »

Kapchan, great pics! How many days did you spend there? Need to catch up with you some., and more..

Anyway, here is a question. Is there any particular reason behind inviting observers (apart from friendly countries/etc), or does the army invite anyone (from a list of friendlies) who are interested? I ask this because while I was browsing through the pics, I think I identified folks from Tajikistan, Germany, Canada, Ghana, Chile, and obviously, Russia.

Thanks Prahari! :)