Bharat Ke Veer - GoI Website for Braveheart Martyrs

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Bharat Ke Veer - GoI Website for Braveheart Martyrs

Post by SSridhar »

I am posting the following information for contribution to the families of our braveheart martyrs.
Neela wrote:
shyamal wrote:Has anyone contributed on the Bharat ke Veer website?
I just contributed a small amount(for testing) and found it surprisingly easy.
You can contribute to an individual martyr too.
Admins:
Kindly make this post sticky.
Bharat Ke Veer is an initiative by the Ministry of Home Affairs, GoI.
Guidelines: If you wish to support this cause :
  • You can donate directly to individual braveheart’s account (upto max of Rs 15 lakhs) or may donate to the “Bharat Ke Veer” corpus.
  • To ensure maximum coverage, a cap of 15 lakhs is envisaged per braveheart and the donor would be alerted if the amount exceeds Rs 15 lakhs, so that they can choose to either decrease their contribution or divert part of the donation to another braveheart's account, or to the “Bharat Ke Veer” corpus.
  • “Bharat Ke Veer” corpus would be managed by a commitee made up of eminent persons of repute and senior government officials, in equal number, who would decide to disburse the fund equitably to the braveheart's family on need basis.

Let us contribute generously.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Re: Bharat Ke Veer - GoI Website for Braveheart Martyrs

Post by Neela »

Thank you admins
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Stay alert.

JTull
BRF Oldie

Post by JTull »

Website is slow.

And, ICICI Bank isn't in the list of banks supporting e-Payments. Sent them a tweet.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

It's not Bharat Ke Veer, but it's in similar context, hence posting here.
Vivek Oberoi donates 25 flats to families of CRPF martyrs Vivek’s organistation has written a letter to the CRPF fraternity announcing the flats to the kin of the martyrs who laid their lives for the nation in different operations. Reportedly, four flats have already been given to the families.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood ... gpYaJ.html
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Original Post by members - atul.arvind, Patni, Vineetmehta_del

Here - viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6809&p=2053481

Link to Office order

Here is link on official http://www.indianarmyveterans.gov.in/ GoI website.

Also Syndicate bank on its official web site has put up this pdf.

Link to PDF by Bank

An account titled “Army Welfare Fund Battle Casualties” has been opened
at Syndicate Bank, South Block Branch, New Delhi (IFSC Code:
SYNB0009055), with account number 90552010165915, which has been
approved by the Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army) and as per their
approval the donations received in the fund will be utilized to pay financial
assistance/grant to widows of our Battle Casualties, their next of kin and
dependents
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

You can now directly contribute to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund for war widows, wounded armed forces veterans & their children through --> https://twitter.com/indiannavy/status/9 ... 3986823169

Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

They Died For Us, Do Not Cut Their Children's Study Fund, Writes Naval Chief
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/they-di ... er-1784050
The children of soldiers killed in action, those missing or disabled were previously given a full reimbursement of tuition fees, hostel charges, cost of books, cost of uniforms and clothing. This has now been capped to Rs. 10,000 in a decision that was taken by the 7th Pay Commission.
Pathik
BRFite

Post by Pathik »

Excellent Thread sir and also a reminder to all of us who earn our livelihood without dodging bullets and putting our lives on the line to donate some of our efforts for those who do. Salutations.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Akshay Kumar, Rajnath Singh unveil official anthem of 'Bharat Ke Veer' - PTI
As part of the "Bharat Ke Veer" initiative, which is a corpus fund to help the families of paramilitary troopers killed in the line of duty, an official anthem was launched here [New Delhi] today.

The anthem, sung and composed by singer Kailash Kher, was launched at an event which was attended by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh, his deputies Kiren Rijiju and Hansraj Ahir, National Security Advisor Ajit Doval, Home Secretary Rajiv Gauba and Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar.

During the event, an amount of Rs 12.93 crore was raised for the fund with the participation and contribution from celebrities like Akshay, Kailash and people from the corporate world.

The event was also attended by heads of all the Central Armed Police Forces.

"We have launched this anthem. I ask everyone who love music to download this anthem. Whatever money will come from this anthem's downloads will be donated to this initiative," said Kher.

Rijiju, who officially launched the anthem, said, "I knew that for a patriotic song the most suitable voice is Kailash Kher. His name came automatically in my mind.

"So I told him about it and he agreed to do his bit for this initiative. He wrote the song very fast and he shared it me. I felt very good by all this," he added.

The 'Bharat Ke Veer' initiative was launched by the home minister in April last year and seeks to help families of paramilitary personnel killed in combat operations. As part of the initiative, a corpus fund was formed to raise money for the families of martyred soldiers.

Speaking at the event, the home minister said, "Our soldiers risk their lives to maintain peace in the country, and we are not able to do much for their families. It is a fact that whatever we do for the families of our martyred will always be less. It can't be said that it is enough.
srai
BRF Oldie

Post by srai »

Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

War memorial to be ready by Independence day. Please post in appropriate place.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/delhi-ne ... eCtkK.html
PratikDas
BRFite

Post by PratikDas »

SSridhar wrote:Akshay Kumar, Rajnath Singh unveil official anthem of 'Bharat Ke Veer' - PTI
As part of the "Bharat Ke Veer" initiative, which is a corpus fund to help the families of paramilitary troopers killed in the line of duty, an official anthem was launched here [New Delhi] today.

The anthem, sung and composed by singer Kailash Kher, was launched at an event which was attended by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh, his deputies Kiren Rijiju and Hansraj Ahir, National Security Advisor Ajit Doval, Home Secretary Rajiv Gauba and Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar.

During the event, an amount of Rs 12.93 crore was raised for the fund with the participation and contribution from celebrities like Akshay, Kailash and people from the corporate world.

Thanks for this. I downloaded the song from here: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/album//Kailash+Kher/Bharat+Ke+Veer
krishna_krishna
BRFite

Post by krishna_krishna »

Colonel Sangram Singh, a Desert Scorpion of 10 PARA (Special Forces) and a legendary Maverick today breathed his last on 3:30 AM. A Shaurya Chakra recipient, he led multiple operations with one being a Black Op in PoK which broke the backbone of LeT. Om Shanti!

https://twitter.com/indiandefence11/sta ... 5427245056
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, I just tried, but is Bharatkeveer site down or has it been hacked. I get the 'page not found message'. If its because of the volume, thats good, I will keep trying.
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

CRamS wrote:Guys, I just tried, but is Bharatkeveer site down or has it been hacked. I get the 'page not found message'. If its because of the volume, thats good, I will keep trying.
Sir, from yesterday the website is witnessing heavy incoming requests and under
tremendous load. Thus It crashed several times.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Mollick.R wrote:
CRamS wrote:Guys, I just tried, but is Bharatkeveer site down or has it been hacked. I get the 'page not found message'. If its because of the volume, thats good, I will keep trying.
Sir, from yesterday the website is witnessing heavy incoming requests and under
tremendous load. Thus It crashed several times.
Mollick Ji, Indeed it must have been due to heavy traffic. I just managed to log in. Went through the whole process, even entered my PAN number which I've never used in the past, at the last stage found it won't allow non-Indian credit cards. Does not allow Paypal or foreign bank transfers. Very frustrating.

There was a local meeting of all the Indian organizations and associations in our area today, attended by the Deputy Consul General of India. Everyone was very upset and angry as expected. People pledged support for the Jawans and their families, it was heartwarming to see. There must have been around 250 people there. Somebody also spoke about the website above and said that they are trying to create a similar portal based in the US that can be utilized for the armed forces. Don't know how long that will take. Everybody was of the opinion that 'enough is enough' and that something needs to be done, hoping the government would do it. The Deputy Counsel himself stated that this government is different and will indeed give a fitting reply.
Rajeev
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rajeev »

The State Bank of India @TheOfficialSBI has created a UPI for #BharatKeVeer initiative. You can now help the families of India’s bravehearts by contributing through UPI using VPA- bharatkeveer@sbi

https://twitter.com/BharatKeVeer/status ... 1265500160
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

Bharat Ke Veer website is for the Indians residing in India, right?
I have some requests from NRI folks residing in the west about how to contribute.
They want to send in foreign currencies.

Is the Syndicate Bank acc recommended?
Thanks.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/Indemb_Muscat/statu ... 9547314177
India in Oman (Embassy of India, Muscat) Verified account @Indemb_Muscat

India in Oman (Embassy of India, Muscat) Retweeted Bharat Ke Veer

In addition to online contribution at https://bharatkeveer.gov.in/ , contributions can also be made by sending cheques drawn in favour of “Bharat Ke Veer” to:
Deputy Inspector General, CRPF, CRPF Headquarters,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110003, India
@BharatKeVeer
https://twitter.com/CGI_Bghm/status/1098216837781880832
India in Birmingham Verified account @CGI_Bghm

To make contribution for the families of India’s bravehearts now you can either log in to http://bharatkeveer.gov.in/ or contribute through cheque drawn in favour of Deputy Inspector General CRPF, CRPF Headquaters,CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003 India
#BharatKeVeer
You could write a cheque and drop them off at the embassy. Just check with the embassy beforehand if they are entertaining such drop offs.
jaysimha
BRFite

Post by jaysimha »

To support the concern and sentiments of spirited citizens like you
Indian Army is operating two accounts viz Army Central Welfare Fund
and Army Battle Casualties Welfare Fund, which accepts donation /
contribution, for serving and retired soldiers and their families.
https://indianarmy.nic.in/writereaddata ... 20Fund.pdf
K Mehta
BRFite

Post by K Mehta »

https://mobile.twitter.com/rajnathsingh ... 9510835200
A delegation of CRPF Wives Welfare Association (CWWA) led by Dr Manu Bhatnagar presented a cheque of Rs 40 crores as contributions to
@BharatKeVeer
today. I deeply appreciate the efforts made by CWWA to collect contributions for supporting the families of martyred CAPF personnel
In 40 days nation donated more than 40 crores.
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

CRPF sub-inspector plans to donate all wedding gifts to Bharat Ke Veer fund
A CPRF sub-inspector plans to donate all the cash gifts he will receive during his wedding to ‘Bharat Ke Veer Fund’.

Sub-inspector Vikas Khadgawat sent out his wedding cards with the message - ‘All cash gifted will be donated to CRPF funds’

“My father first thought that we'll say no to gifts at the wedding but he thought how will he stop people from getting gifts? So, we decided to donate all the money in the Bharat Ke Veer fund," Vikas told Indiatimes.

He added that during his wedding day, guests will be asked to deposit all the gift money inside a box which will later be taken District Collector and then to the Bharat Ke Veer Fund.
How large hearted. Even with an underpaid, overworked job, he's donating to his fellow brethren. Inspirational.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

The website seems to be down again. Does anyone know if they allow overseas donations?
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

https://twitter.com/MrKothariJi/status/ ... 5289416706
Constable Bishwajeet Chauhan, the valiant hero of @crpfindia.

At age of 25 he neutralized 3 maoists and sacrificed his life serving the nation.

@BharatKeVeer has now opened the window to facilitate contribution by general public to family of the martyr.
https://bharatkeveer.gov.in/prepare-don ... eartId=292
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

The nation is in perpetual debt to these parents

As veteran Shri. Vikas Manhas says - Freedom is not Free. It comes at a high cost. And a few pay much, much more more than others..

Why President Murmu Hugged These Mothers
Mothers and wives wept as President Droupadi Murmu, Supreme Commander of India's armed forces, conferred eight Kirti Chakras and 29 Shaurya Chakras to personnel of the Indian Army, paramilitary and police forces for displaying indomitable courage and extraordinary valour in the line of duty.

President Murmu set aside the protocol of her high office to hug mothers and wives as they mourned their loss and also acknowledged a grateful nation's eternal debt to their kin.