BRF Oldie

www.aeroindia.in

Post subject: Re: AeroIndia 2015
PostPosted: 25 Sep 2014 18:08 
BRF Oldie

HAL Preparing For Its Most Ambitious Helicopter Program Ever

LUH to be unveiled at AeroIndia 2015

Quote:
After cancelling an international tender to procure 197 utility helicopters, the Indian MoD has fallen back on Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) to fill the gap with its Light Utility Helicopter (LUH).

The Defence Acquisition Council (DAC) reported approved a proposal to allow HAL to manufacture 440 light utility helicopters to be supplied to the Army, Navy and Air Force earlier this month. HAL will work with private sector firms in partnership with foreign players, according to various reports. However it’s unclear who these partners might be.

According to unconfirmed reports, HAL is rushing to finish development of the prototype which it plans to unveil in time for the Aero India show scheduled to take place in February 2015

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2014 18:16 
BRFite

I just posted this in the aviation thread

Sagar G wrote:
Aero India 2015 is four months away and all these years BRFites visiting have always complained about lack of event management there. I brobose that BRfites come up with a document putting together the multitude of issues that they have faced their and also propose possible solution to them. We can then send that doc to PMO, DM and bring to their notice the problems of management which AI has faced. Also we can propose a set of ideas so that AI receives proper media attention as well as that of the entire nation. Like for instance why not bring school childrens from all over the country and give them a free tour of AI so that we can inspire the next generation of our scientists and engineers.Even the official site is not properly up, none of the sections are working. This time the aam abdul has the best shot in decades to be heard by the power center. Any taker for this ???

PostPosted: 25 Sep 2014 20:14 
BRFite

Guru log ,On which days it is open for aam abduls?

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2014 08:53 
BRFite

I think aeroindia 15 is from 18-22 Feb 2015 and open for aam abduls over the weekend. I booked tickets for 21-22nd Feb. Any BRFite leaving from Delhi on the same dates?

PostPosted: 30 Sep 2014 18:03 
BRFite -Trainee

Can BRF'ites who are attending form a group, I guess we would make excellent conversation..
and it could be a BRF meet