Indian Military Aviation

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Kartik
BRF Oldie

Re: Indian Military Aviation

Post by Kartik »

Austin wrote:Seems we have a big UAV/Missile deal in making with Israel

Israel wins big arms contract
According to Israeli radio, an unnamed Asian country is procuring $1.1bn worth of Israeli-made missiles and reconnaissance drones.

The press is calling attention to the current visit by the Indian Foreign Minister Somanahalli Krishna and speculating that the unnamed country is India.

(TASS)
could it include the Derby deal for Tejas ?
maitya
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by maitya »

Kartik wrote:
Austin wrote:Seems we have a big UAV/Missile deal in making with Israel

Israel wins big arms contract

According to Israeli radio, an unnamed Asian country is procuring $1.1bn worth of Israeli-made missiles and reconnaissance drones.

The press is calling attention to the current visit by the Indian Foreign Minister Somanahalli Krishna and speculating that the unnamed country is India.

(TASS)
could it include the Derby deal for Tejas ?
Thanks, my thoughts exactly ...
Kartik
BRF Oldie

Post by Kartik »

Austin wrote:I now remember some of the statements can be attributed to tsarkar and kartik :)
indeed ! even the mistake I made (of saying that the MiG-29 had the N011M instead of the N019 as Nachiket corrected later) has been repeated. I didn't realise that our discussions were being tracked by anyone other than Paki lurkers..
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

indranilroy wrote:Yes and the wing join houses fuel tanks.
The original question was regarding the opening at the wing root. What is it for?
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

time for a new thread.