Contact Details of Ex-Army officers

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Subhash.Palkar
BRFite -Trainee

Contact Details of Ex-Army officers

Post by Subhash.Palkar »

Hello I need the contact details of Lieutenant-General Bharat Singh Sisodia, Vsm. I am his old colleague from Officers Training Unit (NCC 1967 Batch). It would be very pleasing and satisfying if I could locate and contact Lt. Gen. B S Sisodia after almost 40Yrs. Hopefully, he will remember me from Mhow.
niran
BRF Oldie

Re: Contact Details of Ex-Army officers

Post by niran »

Why do you think he is here? BTW Sir, over here people frown upon making one real identity known.
may i suggest you provide your bijjili khat address so that if he is here can contact you while guarding his rear.
BijuShet
BRFite

Post by BijuShet »

If you are looking for Lt Gen B S Sisodia, VSM. Director General Ordnance Services. Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army).

Lt Gen BS Sisodia new Director General Ordnance Services
By Frontier India | December 31st, 2007

Lieutenant General Bharat Singh Sisodia, has taken over to day as Director General Ordnance Services at the Army HQ. He was commissioned in the Army Ordnance Corps on December 20, 1970. The General Officer has had an illustrious career spanning nearly four decades

Try writing to him on his Army published email address @ sisodiabharat@yahoo.com

Based on my Google search for : LT GEN BS SISODIA, AVSM, VSM
commissioned on 20/12/70
Married to MRS KIRAN SISODIA
Address : H.NO-9, BARGUNDA ROAD, MHOW, MP-453442
email : sisodiabharat@yahoo.com

Url = http://indianarmy.nic.in/WriteReadData/ ... 20LIST.pdf (Page 23, Sr, No 677)

Admins : Feel free to delete this information if it is deemed inappropriate. I found this info published on Indian Army website.
Subhash.Palkar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Subhash.Palkar »

Thanks for your inputs. I tried on this eamail address. However, this address is now invalid and not being used.
I shall wait for some more time and hope to get connected one day through this tool.
Regards.