China Military Watch - Jan 11, 2011

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
kish
BRFite

Re: China Military Watch - Jan 11, 2011

Post by kish »

wong wrote:
As for the intended roles of our planes, stop treating it like it's some profound and deep thought question that will drive the Chinese members crazy.
:lol: No, its the crazy chinese members who knew nothing about their own hardware.
I was going to let you guys keep asking it to see how long the joke could go on, but fun is over.
Intelligent people discuss military harware specification in any military tread, let alone "China military" thread.

The joke is on you. Its funny, Objects of the joke don't get the humor

1st. How the F should we know ?? And if we were in a position to know, we certainly wouldn't reveal it on a public internet forum.
There you go. So, you knew F nothing about the plane. That is the reason why the repeated demands of specification irked you soo much. :rotfl:
2nd. We can certainly speculate. J-31 is for export, Pakistan. J-20 is to bomb Tokyo/Guam and mop up Delhi once all the long range stealth cruise missiles (Thanks Noshir Gowadia!!) and IRBMs are done.
So, you are 'selling' it to a supa powa :lol: Please dump 'sell' more of it to bakistan.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

wong wrote:^^^^

I think that super duper IT Indians still running 12 year old Windows XP is funnier.
The two CDs of XP I own were bought in Shanghai for 5 dollars each. Thanks to China I am using pirated versions of XP on several machines. Adobe Premier Pro still works beautifully. Bought for one dollar in China. Two months salary for a Chinese engineer.

That is why I want to see J-10s in India. Cheap junk for poor people who will use it well beyond its expiry date.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

China pays for russian gear like engines, platforms and cloning royalties in pork meat and organs harvested from dead workers and executed splittists.

Its only the weak drones comfortably placed in 50 cent/post internet troll jobs whose life is easy.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

wong wrote:
As for the intended roles of our planes, stop treating it like it's some profound and deep thought question that will drive the Chinese members crazy. I was going to let you guys keep asking it to see how long the joke could go on, but fun is over.

1st. How the F should we know ?? And if we were in a position to know, we certainly wouldn't reveal it on a public internet forum.

2nd. We can certainly speculate. J-31 is for export, Pakistan. J-20 is to bomb Tokyo/Guam and mop up Delhi once all the long range stealth cruise missiles (Thanks Noshir Gowadia!!) and IRBMs are done.
Thanks. At least you tried. You don't know and you are speculating. J-31 for export to Pakistan. I am going to remember that and make sure you Chinese never live that down :D That's all it's good for then?
Last edited by shiv on 07 Dec 2012 21:47, edited 1 time in total.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Why not yuan subs to pakistan ? Oh i forgot that has no chinese content other than the hull welds he he he.

Cheap and weak navy living on repeated failed attempts to make a proper ddg. No wonder pla navy the laughing stock among blue water navies. Shows that stealing and glueing school of naval design is no use.

Learn to make proper gear then show your face here.

And while you are doing that, do give us the proper specs of the j20 fatbox, not just the pix of the outer shell.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Arun Menon wrote:^^Man these Chinese trolls really earn their pay. Instead of answering why the word Junk is associated with their product, they instead focus on something really inconsequential. .
Well this is more fun than being told by my compatriots to respect the Chinese because of their achievements. The achievements are shining through here.
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

wong wrote: LOL. Indians are the ONLY ones who pay cash.
Where does Pakistan get $70 mil ?? For new F-16s, General Dynamics sells it to a US State Dept Export agency. Then the US Treasury pays that agency to pay General Dynamics. The F-16 is then given to Pakistan for FREE as foreign military aid or soft loans no one expects to be ever paid back and written off to 1 cent on the dollar from day one. This is for a brand new Block 52 F-16. For retired F-16, it's FREE to US friends, just show up in the desert to fly it home.

Poor Indians and Rich Saudis are only ones that pay the Americans with real money.
First of all let me apologies to you. Some members here compare 'honorable' :D chinese to 'despicable' pakis.

paki ba$tards produce nothing, atlease you produce junk and 'sell' it pakis. :lol:
Where does Pakistan get $70 mil ??
So, even you know paki Ba$tards don't have money now. :lol:
This brings us back to the F-16s debacle. When the Pressler sanctions came into force, Pakistan was precluded from taking possession of 28 F-16s for which it had made payments until 1993, some three years after the sanctions commenced. Pakistan paid the Lockheed Corp. $658 million for the planes, and some reports suggest that Pakistan continued making payments based on Pentagon assurances that continued payments would ensure eventual delivery.
The U.S.-Pakistan F-16 fiasco

Your mother would have been a teenager when this happened, so naturally you are not aware of this.

I forgive you. But don't discuss things which you are not aware of. Otherwise people here will start suspecting you to be a 'paki'. That is the worst humiliation for any human being.
Last edited by kish on 07 Dec 2012 21:59, edited 1 time in total.
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

They bought the Ru carrier for an amusement gizmo. So as to make it a desi version of Wonder-La! ( I love the clowns there)

And now it is a part of the PLN? :shock:

Is the PLN being used to showcase the cheenis ability to build something better than wonder la? They can build better amusement parks equal to ours?

tch tch. "watches as wong rushes off to google what wonder-la is. It sounds chinese wong la! :mrgreen: :rotfl:

And Salamat Pagi, you sound more like Salamat Datang

For my fellow BRFites, Datang means "come". :eek: Not an indented pun. But give it to him. he is trying hard :rotfl:
member_23370
BRFite

Post by member_23370 »

Singha wrote:Why not yuan subs to pakistan ? Oh i forgot that has no chinese content other than the hull welds he he he.

Cheap and weak navy living on repeated failed attempts to make a proper ddg. No wonder pla navy the laughing stock among blue water navies. Shows that stealing and glueing school of naval design is no use.

Learn to make proper gear then show your face here.

And while you are doing that, do give us the proper specs of the j20 fatbox, not just the pix of the outer shell.
The pakis have been harping on the Yuan for a while but they know it is completely useless sub and have not signed any deal yet. They will once again go around begging to see if france or germany will relent and give them subs. The french seemed to have screwed them on the agosta-90B's. I don't understand why the pakis don't build more 90B's which are superior to anything china can come up with in the next 30 years. As a defensive navy the 90B's provide adequate coastal protection.

Anyway after scrapping the bottom of the barrel like they did for frigates they will finally settle for some cheap low quality chinese sub.
member_23657
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_23657 »

wong wrote:^^^^

I think that super duper IT Indians still running 12 year old Windows XP is funnier.
http://idrw.org/?p=16461#more-16461

Mr wrong.. Oh sorry Mr wong.. have you read about the news where thieves have stolen several F-16 fighter-jet engines from an airbase in central Israel(link posted above for your convenience). Can you please check if these have landed up in one of your Chinese aviation(The pirates of Asia) complex.
In a few months I am sure china will announce that it has produced an engine with Dry thrust: 17,155 lbf and Thrust with afterburner: 28,600 lbf.
But we will remain calm, also we will be assured that this engine will only run for few minutes in a test rig with the parts exploding into pieces ...
Anthony Hines
BRFite

Post by Anthony Hines »

Arre Bhai log - shant ho Joao. Yeh china kutte bhonkenge - iska matlab yeh nah I hay ke hum usko samadhan dey...
KrishnaK
BRFite

Post by KrishnaK »

Singha wrote:China pays for russian gear like engines, platforms and cloning royalties in pork meat and organs harvested from dead workers and executed splittists.
:rotfl:
rohitvats
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by rohitvats »

kish wrote:<SNIP> Otherwise people here will start suspecting you to be a 'paki'. That is the worst humiliation for any human being.
That is ultimate....take a bow..... :mrgreen: :rotfl: :rotfl: :mrgreen:
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

Looking at how bad these guys feel just for pointing out that their stuff is junk, It is as if someone pinched their heinies, or put their nuts in a nutcracker. Imagine what will happen if and when India gives a trashing in a battle with China, guess these guys will ask for hearts of their CPC bosses on a platter nothing less. Nice that we can make them feel bad just for calling their stuff junk.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

I am not sure whether this goes here or in the strategic forum. It has both elements. From Nightwatch...
NightWatch For the night of 6 December 2012 wrote: China-India; China warned India to stop oil exploration in the South China Sea after the Indian Chief of Naval Staff, Admiral Joshi, said he was prepared to send Indian naval ships there to protect its interests.

India's state oil company, ONGC, is exploring three oil blocks close to the disputed Spratly Islands - known as Nansha Islands in China - in partnership with the Vietnamese government, which claims sovereignty over the collection of 45 tiny islands and atolls, along with China, Taiwan, Brunei, Malaysia and the Philippines.

China told Vietnam on 6 December to stop unilateral oil exploration in disputed areas of the South China Sea and to not harass Chinese fishing boats, a Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman said.

Comment: The Chinese have now made clear that they intend to administer the South China Sea as territorial waters, just as they announced. In the Chinese view, the Vietnamese and Indians are lawbreakers and must be stopped and possibly punished.

The Indian Navy is more professional and combat capable than the Chinese, but it is based a long way from the South China Sea. China's warnings might persuade Indian political and naval authorities to adopt a more aggressive patrolling regime to contest Chinese claims and protect Indian investments, in support of all of the Southeast Asian nations.

China's ability to operate and protect its claims by using shore-based combat aircraft, however, is a caution for all naval powers.

Special Comment: A NightWatch bias is the judgment that the Indian armed forces are determined to avenge their humiliation by Chinese forces in the 1962 border war, however long it takes. A grudge match awaits, despite the passage of a half century. Both Indian and Chinese military leaders know it and expect it. Strategic leadership of Asia is at stake.
vasu raya
BRFite

Post by vasu raya »

The Chinese talk about the need for balancing India and TSP and somehow (of Course in self-interest) claim to have suzerainty over this issue, with their disputed claims in SCS they are proving to be a bully for all the SE Asian nations, there is a need to bring in the necessary equilibrium there. Whoever can supply weapons there can claim suzerainty over the region I guess.
Selamat Pagi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Selamat Pagi »

Harshad wrote: Malaysian Railways mothballed 15 out of 20 locos purchased from China
As the units were still under warranty, the manufacturing company was called in and a KTMB task force was formed to fix the problem. By December 2008 eighteen units had been overhauled and were in working order.

Currently no reliability problems have been encountered with the locomotive and have performed above expectations. These Locomotives are currently Maintained By SMH Rail SDN BHD. While the main objective of the locomotive is to pull heavy freight, it easily handles local shuttle trains with an operating speed averaging 110km/h

That was 4 years ago. Now here are more recent news.
Malaysia, China ink RM400mil train manufacturing agreement

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi ... sec=nation
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Selamat Pagi wrote:
Currently no reliability problems have been encountered with the locomotive and have performed above expectations.
The expectation is that they will fail in two weeks. If it crosses that they have performed above expectations. The bar is set low for Chinese goods. It would be insane to expect more from the cheap stuff that China exports - after all Indians are poor people who buy cheap stuff from cheap 50 centers But I am surprised that Malaysians are equally cheap.

So I wonder what will be the serviceability rate for the J-31 being developed for Pakistan. We will know that after it has its second flight, which I eagerly await.

As one wise Chinese poster and descendant of Confucius said on the forum "You wan' cheap you get cheap"
Harshad
BRFite

Post by Harshad »

Selamat Pagi wrote:
Harshad wrote: Malaysian Railways mothballed 15 out of 20 locos purchased from China
As the units were still under warranty, the manufacturing company was called in and a KTMB task force was formed to fix the problem. By December 2008 eighteen units had been overhauled and were in working order.

Currently no reliability problems have been encountered with the locomotive and have performed above expectations. These Locomotives are currently Maintained By SMH Rail SDN BHD. While the main objective of the locomotive is to pull heavy freight, it easily handles local shuttle trains with an operating speed averaging 110km/h

That was 4 years ago. Now here are more recent news.
Malaysia, China ink RM400mil train manufacturing agreement

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?fi ... sec=nation
When you copied the above from wikipedia, you forgot (deliberately deleted) the following
. As a consequence KTM had to lease locomotives from India at a cost of $1000 per train per day.[3]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KTM_Class_29#cite_note-3

But how is it possible? India is so poor and literacy is lower than NKorea.

That money did get me a loaf of bread for my family who had been starving for 3 years :rotfl:

Currently no reliability problems have been encountered with the locomotive and have performed above expectations. These Locomotives are currently Maintained By SMH Rail SDN BHD[citation needed] While the main objective of the locomotive is to pull heavy freight, it easily handles local shuttle trains with an operating speed averaging 110km/h.[citation needed]
There isnt enough money for my poor family (who uses two hundred year old windows version) to provide citations
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Good find Harshad :rotfl:

Here is the archive to Malay Mail.

So this line,
Selamat Pagi wrote:Currently no reliability problems have been encountered with the locomotive and have performed above expectations.
is correct. Currently there is no reliability problem, now that the chinese stuff has been replaced with second-hand, but reliable Indian stuff.
Harshad
BRFite

Post by Harshad »

wong wrote: 1st. How the F should we know ?? And if we were in a position to know, we certainly wouldn't reveal it on a public internet forum.
Then how would us poor Indian uneducated idiots fear the gleat le-pubic of Chai Nashtta? The need to brag and lie is yours not ours. You may get all the pats on the back and tickles on the scrotum only on paki fora.

Please dont stop :shock: . We love you and want us to be intimidated by you.
member_22539
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22539 »

^^Man these jokers are getting dumber by the day. Now they are not only making fools of themselves, but actually giving us sticks to beat them with. I can't figure out how this Salamat Paki dimwit figured no one would find out the missing sentence. Is he really that stupid? This thread has come to the point that I now come here to get a good laugh.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

The locomotive and the high speed train success should be discussed in a new thread titled Development of Industries in China n.Korea - in the HAF
member_20292
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20292 »

mods please clean this place up. thanks in advance.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

this is what happens when you keep a monkey inside the house as pet :)

http://www.zdnet.com/cn/pakistani-hacke ... 000008460/

Pakistani hacker hits over 400 Chinese govt sites

Summary: Marking the city government's third breach, over 400 government sites in China's Xuchang City have been hacked and defaced by a hacker from the Pakistan Cyber Army, who posted the details on PasteBin.

By Ellyne Phneah | December 7, 2012 -- 03:48 GMT (11:48 SGT)

A member from a Pakistani hacking group has breached and defaced more than 400 government sites in Xuchang City, China.

According to a report Thursday on IT security news site Hack Read, the hacker who goes by the name "Code Cracker" and is part of hacking group Pakistan Cyber Army, posted his groups' signature defacement image on the officia Web site of Xuchang City People's Procuratorate. He then repeated the move on several of the governmemnt's sub-domain sites, hitting 437 Web sites and Web pages. The list of affected sites was posted by the hackers on information-sharing site, PasteBin.

The Web site and its sub-domains since have been taken offline following the breach.

The image which greeted visitors of 437 Web sites operated by the Xuchang City People Procuratorate following a Pakistani hack.
This was not the first time the Web site of Xuchang City People Procuratorate suffered a security breach. In September 2010, its government's Web site was defaced by an Indonesian hacker and was hacked again just last week on Nov. 29, the report noted.
Don
BRFite

Post by Don »

rrao wrote:some more garbage ...selamat pagi means " good morning" in malay and indonesian lingo!!!! could be a malay or indonesian moulana !!!!!
Selamat Pagi - good morning
Selamat malam - good night

Apa kabar ? Kabar baik.

Hey no need to insult Indonesians just because its a MUSLIM country !! :x I am also originally Indonesian born in Jakarta.

Never been to China, don't speak Chinese, don't even know how to use a chopstick.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

shiv wrote: As one wise Chinese poster and descendant of Confucius said on the forum "You wan' cheap you get cheap"
"You wan' cheap you get chinese"
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

Don wrote:
rrao wrote:some more garbage ...selamat pagi means " good morning" in malay and indonesian lingo!!!! could be a malay or indonesian moulana !!!!!

Apa kabar ? Kabar baik.

Hey no need to insult Indonesians just because its a MUSLIM country !! :x I am also originally Indonesian born in Jakarta.

Never been to China, don't speak Chinese, don't even know how to use a chopstick.
Hey Don, don't take it personally. Have stayed in Djakarta for 4 years. Studied there. Loved the way you guys used to treat white racists. :D

Learnt and forgot Bahasa! Haven't forgotten Gado Gado, Nasi goreng, ikan bilis and the satays at Tanjung Priok. In fact, my dad led the engineering team which set up the Aviation Akademi in Jurug. (O/T) so far.

But the point of this thread is defeated when we start comparing noodles to biryani. The idea is to talk only about oodles of noodles.

I am glad that Salamat Pagi and Wong deride our products. Just points to their insecurity or the fact that they are brainwashed. To me the Chinese leadership is just another avataar of Hitler.

We have our failings but we have our democracy and it has worked and we made mistakes but we never executed those who make mistakes.

As for chinese products go, I would anyday go for european/american/israel/russian rather that steal and copy.
So people like wong and pagi should stick to the spirit and intent of this thread.

Terimah Kasih
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Don wrote:

Apa kabar ? Kabar baik.

Wassamatter mate? Why the paranoia and lamentation? Sounds like a Pakistani sweeter than honey lover boy's reaction. Where is the insult in calling someone a moulana? That is high praise. Of course it is a different matter if you think being a moulana is an insult - but then that is your choice. Choice is available in India. Don't know about China.
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

Don wrote: Hey no need to insult Indonesians just because its a MUSLIM country !! :x I am also originally Indonesian born in Jakarta.

If ever there is something that people could learn from china, This figures right up there "how to treat muslims".

Seriously, I give that you.

From Japan to America every country have islamist problem. China has so far shown the best ability to control islamists.

1) Communist party moderated koran, haddith, sunnah. It eliminates violent parts of religious books.

2) Communist party moderated sermons are given in mosques and monitors if islamic jihad part of the religion is taught.

3) Muslim State workers both workers and retirees, Communist party members cannot got to mosque. Don't believe me check the sign board here

4) Muslim children under 18 cannot go to mosque, because communist party believes children gets introduced to violence. :mrgreen:

5) Before Ramzan Communist party issues diktats all muslims has to follow it

6) Cameras has been installed in mosques to monitor muslims activities.

7) No Hajj subsidy. Go on your own money, if you have any. :lol:

So, Party controls the 5 pillars of islam to control muslims. Way to go China, kudo to you.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

a) my frnd who heads CII in China tells me that Chinese manufactures 3 grades/quality of goods. one is for the african market , one for the asian market and one for the developed world ( europe, USA....). So lets not kid ourselves with poor quality of chinese goods. they are NOT intending to sell good quality products to third world countries. Its cheap stuff which works well for some time and then goes bust and u buy another one ( which is fine with the general populace of 3rd world). its much cheaper than the local produce of a little better quality ( but price being a major determinant, the local produce is slowly losing out).

b) on the chinese stealing copying technology...all countries including india indulge in industrial espionage. Indians rocket program has benefited a lot from such clandestine activity. Dont ask me proofs, anybody who is in the business knows it. Chinese have been more willing and able to indulge in industrial espionage/copy paste than others is the only point worth mentioning. This is due to their single minded focus to produce things indegenously and fulfill their super power ambitions. While their products may still not be world class , I think they are making an effort ( which needs to be complimented.). Nothing stops india or any other country to do what it takes to be self sufficient. I dont know what is this hulla bullo all about?

I would anyday prefer a lesser quality indian product ( wwhich i can manufacture at low cost and in significant numbers) over super duper foreign products ( which are costly, maybe prone to sanctions etc). Its just a question of national will to pursue its self interest.

c) I guess India is happy buying from overseas and politicians making their usual cut, that local manufacture/ research is not encouraged much?

d) chinese companies like Lenovo, Huawei etc are slowly making their mark on the world scene. What happened to C DOT which was the local effort in telecomm? has it sunk without trace?? Indian companies who were info PC manufacture have just faded off leaving the market open for overseas brands like Dell, Lenovo etc. Indian manufacturing has taken a total beating.

there is nothing wrong with learning even from your enemy !!
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

I have always paid attention to the merits of my enemies, and found it an advantage.

JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

manjgu wrote:"Loads of advices to uneducated Indians"
Please take your advices to this thread specifically created for people like you who think that each and every Indian needs to be lectured on why India must fear China. This thread is specifically for discussing Chinese Military if you have something to say about that then post on this thread otherwise please take your lectures to the thread pointed before.
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

mahadevbhu wrote:mods please clean this place up. thanks in advance.
Why clean this thread ??? Because it is showing what Chinese military "advances" actually are that's why ???
Harshad
BRFite

Post by Harshad »

a) my frnd who heads CII in China tells me that Chinese manufactures 3 grades/quality of goods. one is for the african market , one for the asian market and one for the developed world ( europe, USA....). So lets not kid ourselves with poor quality of chinese goods. they are NOT intending to sell good quality products to third world countries. Its cheap stuff which works well for some time and then goes bust and u buy another one ( which is fine with the general populace of 3rd world). its much cheaper than the local produce of a little better quality ( but price being a major determinant, the local produce is slowly losing out).
Anyone who is manufacturing any type of widget will tell you that its just convenient to make one grade of product at lowest possible price for all type of customer. You really dont know where the product is going to be sold or used. You may have never been to Africa and thus have a distorted view of the so called "3rd world people" In reality Africans have a lot of money and they buy best possible bang for their buck. You just have to be there to realize how well appreciated Indian products are in those countries in terms of quality. If the chinese sell junk in Africa (which they do ) they get a bad rap overall.
b) on the chinese stealing copying technology...all countries including india indulge in industrial espionage. Indians rocket program has benefited a lot from such clandestine activity. Dont ask me proofs, anybody who is in the business knows it. Chinese have been more willing and able to indulge in industrial espionage/copy paste than others is the only point worth mentioning. This is due to their single minded focus to produce things indegenously and fulfill their super power ambitions. While their products may still not be world class , I think they are making an effort ( which needs to be complimented.). Nothing stops india or any other country to do what it takes to be self sufficient. I dont know what is this hulla bullo all about?
Absolutely wrong! You only become self sufficient by learning. Learning only happens by doing things. which means making mistakes, accepting that you made mistakes, correcting your mistakes and moving forward. There is no guarantee for success but you are doomed if you dont try
I would anyday prefer a lesser quality indian product ( wwhich i can manufacture at low cost and in significant numbers) over super duper foreign products ( which are costly, maybe prone to sanctions etc). Its just a question of national will to pursue its self interest.
You are making judgement based on no real information. Who says Indian products are of lesser quality. Ex the YDM4 locos leased/purchased by Malaysia are actually used by IR. (who usually beats the hell out of its locos). Even then they work well for Malaysia. Why? Its only possible if the build quality is excellent and maintenance is regular and diligently done.
c) I guess India is happy buying from overseas and politicians making their usual cut, that local manufacture/ research is not encouraged much?
Stop guessing and provide facts to support you wild theories
Don
BRFite

Post by Don »

self deleted
Last edited by Don on 08 Dec 2012 17:53, edited 1 time in total.
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

Harshad

No need to reply to that, you are also like him derailing the thread so please stop. Discuss only about Chinese Military.
Don
BRFite

Post by Don »

shiv wrote:
Wassamatter mate? Why the paranoia and lamentation? Sounds like a Pakistani sweeter than honey lover boy's reaction. Where is the insult in calling someone a moulana? That is high praise. Of course it is a different matter if you think being a moulana is an insult - but then that is your choice. Choice is available in India. Don't know about China.
As I said I have never been to China, don't speak Chinese, don't even know how to use a chopstick.

what choice ? worse malnourishment than Sub Saharan Africa for your children ?

Insha Allah someday you will get politicians that cares about the well being of the people in India instead of their own pocket.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

@harshad...

1) ur example abt widget ( one grade at lowest possible price ..as u dont know where it will be sold bla bla...) shows a total lack of understanding how manufacturing/distribution happens in general and specifically in china )! I am sure indian papad and Nilon's pickle is well appreciated in Africa.
2) abt learning happening by mistakes is true but industrial espionage is a fact of life. many critical technologies / info etc are ferreted out in this way and this is done by all countries including India. industrial espionage helps u cut down time on product development. nothing wrong abt it. Chinese have perfected that art, is another point. But lets not act holier than cow !
3) are politicians making a cut out of defence deal is wild theory??
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

manjgu wrote:a) my frnd who heads CII in China tells me that Chinese manufactures 3 grades/quality of goods. one is for the african market , one for the asian market and one for the developed world ( europe, USA....). So lets not kid ourselves with poor quality of chinese goods. they are NOT intending to sell good quality products to third world countries. Its cheap stuff which works well for some time and then goes bust and u buy another one ( which is fine with the general populace of 3rd world). its much cheaper than the local produce of a little better quality ( but price being a major determinant, the local produce is slowly losing out).
What are the 3 grades? Junk, Junkier and Junkiest. :lol:

Absolutely. That statement has been mentioned countless times in this and other chinese threads. Let me also categorically state it to you.

Chinese are the best cheaters, steal tech and masters of reverse engineering.

d) chinese companies like Lenovo, Huawei etc are slowly making their mark on the world scene. What happened to C DOT which was the local effort in telecomm? has it sunk without trace?? Indian companies who were info PC manufacture have just faded off leaving the market open for overseas brands like Dell, Lenovo etc. Indian manufacturing has taken a total beating.

there is nothing wrong with learning even from your enemy !!
Again that is what you do. Remember "Gulsar" and "fake Indian medicine". kudos to you. Nobody in the world can cheat like chinese. Are you satisfied now.

The good thing for Indians is you "export" some of these medicines to pakistan and kill potential terrorists when they are infants. So, again thank you soo very much.