Swift Action:Ajmal Kasab, hanged at Yerwada jail in Pune

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Re: Swift Action:Ajmal Kasab, hanged at Yerwada jail in Pune

Post by Manish_Sharma »

ArmenT wrote: He might have been cremated:
http://www.rediff.com/news/report/prez- ... 121121.htm
Although Kasab's faith states that he shall be buried, in this case it would be cremated by the jail authorities if there is no claim by any of his relatives. There shall be no public glare of the cremation and in all possibility it is likely to take place this evening itself.
More than his hanging, much much very much more than his hanging this news of his cremation has given me the joy.

It's time we all post this news everywhere youtube-comment-sections, forums etc. wherever it can get as many porki eyeballs as possible so that they know the fate of their dead bodies if these terrorists/genociders ever cross the border for genocides.

Har Har Mahadev !!!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Arre Koyi Phone Camera clip Dikhayo Vikhayo!!
Feed the flesh to Magarmacchs and Vultures.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Kasab died of dengue. There was no hanging
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Yaak-Thoo on cremated dead body AOA AOA
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

I just hope he was given a very long rope and he danced for full 72 minutes before dying.

The more he suffered in death the more the square is circled (no real closure though, till the entire state of pakhanistan is flushed down the toilet).
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

I personally dont care if he suffered. However, his hanging is significant: Point is, Kasab represents the opposite view point of WKKs -- why India and Pakistan is not the same country:

One country fancies itself as filled with Ghazis, out to plant green flag on the red fort.

Other country catches them, gives them the due process of the law and gives them what they deserve.

Lahore might have the same samosas as Amritsar, but the people and their values are poles apart.
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Personally,I think GOI should have waited till Nov 26 or till the Pawki PM's visit to hang the vermin
keshavchandra
BRFite

Post by keshavchandra »

Should we feel proud on this brave act? To hang a mind washed person or terrorist, do it sound human and justice. Terrorist groups send these for a planned goal and train then mentally and physically to achieve it. And what we did, we just hang him, to justify our hatred and revenge; with whom, kasab? By this act, we are just justifying that we acr curring the dieseased person reather then the disease. By this act we set an example that there is no difference in between those terrorist groups and ours, and I personnal take it as our system's defeat and lacking.
IT WAS A UM HUMAN ACT.
We should sent him to rehabilitation centres, psychologically we should re-mind wash him to normal, like a normal person or being should be. We should gave him a vision for a good and healthy life and set him as an example to all terrsorist groups and rest of the world that here in india we give importance to to human and humanity reather then a tit for tat act.
I personnal oppose this act and take it very unhuman and it would lead more hatread in between just.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

keshavchandra wrote:Should we feel proud on this brave act? To hang a mind washed person or terrorist, do it sound human and justice. Terrorist groups send these for a planned goal and train then mentally and physically to achieve it. And what we did, we just hang him, to justify our hatred and revenge; with whom, kasab? By this act, we are just justifying that we acr curring the dieseased person reather then the disease. By this act we set an example that there is no difference in between those terrorist groups and ours, and I personnal take it as our system's defeat and lacking.
IT WAS A UM HUMAN ACT.
We should sent him to rehabilitation centres, psychologically we should re-mind wash him to normal, like a normal person or being should be. We should gave him a vision for a good and healthy life and set him as an example to all terrsorist groups and rest of the world that here in india we give importance to to human and humanity reather then a tit for tat act.
I personnal oppose this act and take it very unhuman and it would lead more hatread in between just.
No Sir, this will cause 200 more dinghys carrying inbread gazis to head towards India every year.. Each one of them would have his head filled with stories of 72 raisins and also how he would enjoy "hoispitality at the hands of Kafir slaves" before Jannat.

I would just do Tolkien-speak here and I have this for Kasab-e-suar: "Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Kersi D
BRFite

Post by Kersi D »

Nikhil T wrote:It's such a well-executed operation that no one got a whiff of it. Closure for lots of bereaved families.
WRONG. Heaven / Hell was informed to get 72 virgins ready for him
Kersi D
BRFite

Post by Kersi D »

Gagan wrote:Victory of good over evil.
:D

But too little, too late. Should have been earlier.

We still have quite a few "freedom fighters" to be sent to the 72 virgins.
K
Kersi D
BRFite

Post by Kersi D »

Does this mean that some elections are round the corner and somebody wants some brownie points ?
Kersi D
BRFite

Post by Kersi D »

Gagan wrote:The Pakis will claim the body, but now the limelight is too much.
They might wait for things to cool down and then ask for the body.

But these are Pakistanis we are talking about. These guys refused to accept the dead bodies of their soldiers who were killed in Kargil, and the Indian army jawans and officers buried them with Pakistani flags and with the army imams reading their last rites.
Also Pervez musharraf ordered that the dead bodies of their soldiers be left on the heights in the snow, and they sent the bodies back to the soldier's villages one by one over several months so that the families could be told that they died just now, and not during the kargil betrayal.

Pakistani foot soldiers - weather terrorists / Jihadi / or uniformed, need to know this - Your officers and generals will betray you halfway through to save the image of their arses. The foot soldier will uselessly become cannon fodder, providing live target practice to the adversary.
What if Kasab's family wants the mortal remains but the Paki Govt/Army do not want it to happen ? It would be a good oppurtunity for us to show the world that we are a "humane" society.

K
Aaryan
BRFite

Post by Aaryan »

Kasab was suffering from Dengue few moons ago.. What was his health condition when he was hanged??? Is this a swift action or Dengue effect…. :roll: :roll:
Yogi_G
BRF Oldie

Post by Yogi_G »

I got an SMS saying that he died of dengue and not by hanging. Not sure if its a CT or not.
Nirantar
BRFite

Post by Nirantar »

keshavchandra wrote:Should we feel proud on this brave act? To hang a mind washed person or terrorist, do it sound human and justice. Terrorist groups send these for a planned goal and train then mentally ...............

I agree saar that we killed the patient but not the disease. But wait a minute.. cross border suuar are genetically programmed to hate dhimmis. Can you convince a virus not to infect us? So one virus less is no good all in all. One mosquito came in my room and I killed it. This should not make me happy or celebrate till the time I spray pesticide outside my home, whole street even whole city. Eradication like a disease is the only option. It is in their blood to hate people on this side.

The list has many more to go.

Mumbai 26th Nov 2008 - Never forgive, Never forget.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Hangue/Dengue what's the difference? Hack thoo
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

Finally some payback for the lives lost during 26/11, including 3 I knew.

Rot in Hell Kasab and be reborn as a pig in that stinking pig sty called Pakistan.
member_22906
BRFite

Post by member_22906 »

One pig less
Aaryan
BRFite

Post by Aaryan »

shiv wrote:Hangue/Dengue what's the difference? Hack thoo
There is a difference sir.. I agree that final outcome ( he is dead) is awesome.. But again, The way we treated him, and if he was punished by us or by god.. That will make a difference in future.. If its dengue, it will again propagated as a sigh of our weakness and lemme predict if GOI dos not comes out with some facts soon.. This theory will be propagated, which wont be good for us..
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Kasab needs to be reborn as a female goat in muridke.

Before being hanged kasab apparently says," Allah mujhe muaaf kar, bahut badi galti ho gayi, dobara aisi galti nahi hogi"

TV is showing muslim families of those killed at CST in mumbai exploding fireworks.
Vril
BRFite

Post by Vril »

^^
dobara?? so few years spent on this side of border and he believes in reincarnation or is it that he will do no soosai on heavenly 72 bombs up there and clearing up intentions before entering paradise?
sanjchopra
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sanjchopra »

Good news. One suar less to feed in sarkari sasuraal. As long as Sayeed and his ilk roam free in Pakistan - never forgive and forget, ever!!!
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Kasab was a dead man the moment he set foot in India with that AK. It doesn't matter whether it was hanging, dengue or monkey that killed him. Killing him means nothing since the school from which he passed out is still standing and prospering. We still have LeT giving public speeches against India. We still have terrorists sneaking in. The real turds behind the attack are still out there. until they are eliminated or brought to justice nothing has been solved. This is not over.
keshavchandra
BRFite

Post by keshavchandra »

Nirantar wrote:
keshavchandra wrote:Should we feel proud on this brave act? To hang a mind washed person or terrorist, do it sound human and justice. Terrorist groups send these for a planned goal and train then mentally ...............

I agree saar that we killed the patient but not the disease. But wait a minute.. cross border suuar are genetically programmed to hate dhimmis. Can you convince a virus not to infect us? So one virus less is no good all in all. One mosquito came in my room and I killed it. This should not make me happy or celebrate till the time I spray pesticide outside my home, whole street even whole city. Eradication like a disease is the only option. It is in their blood to hate people on this side.

The list has many more to go.

Mumbai 26th Nov 2008 - Never forgive, Never forget.
My friend, who is saying and want you to forget the mumbai issue. Even those who did this act, they also want you to remember this, and we are remembering and would remember, I would remember....my kid would remember and then his kid would remember.....thats what justify only you and our secrifices. Right.
Dear just help those who really suffered during these, no one know where and how the families and widows of ashok kamte and tukaram. First go, find and surve, that would be justify your and our revenge.
Stop this innocence of spreading more hatread here. It should not be in the vision on BRF ."sharafat rakhe".
rkirankr
BRFite

Post by rkirankr »

keshavchandra wrote: My friend, who is saying and want you to forget the mumbai issue. Even those who did this act, they also want you to remember this, and we are remembering and would remember, I would remember....my kid would remember and then his kid would remember.....thats what justify only you and our secrifices. Right.
Dear just help those who really suffered during these, no one know where and how the families and widows of ashok kamte and tukaram. First go, find and surve, that would be justify your and our revenge.
Stop this innocence of spreading more hatread here. It should not be in the vision on BRF ."sharafat rakhe".
Too much of anything is bad. Too much of this peace pipe is also bad. Regarding helping those, I believe lot of people did rise up to the occassion to help. I too contributed to a group which collected money and invested in Insurance for Tukaram's family. They even sent me the scanned copy of the same.
This is not revenge, this is pesticide spraying. Just because you spared a cockroaches life, will it stop spoiling your house, food , furniture? Will it stop $hitting in the dark corners of your house?

Are we spreading hatred, come on this hanging is an attempt to discourage those people who came to spread hatred.

Sorry to get personal here, but your arguments here sound more like Arjuna before the beginning of the battle. You seriously need a Shri Krishna to help you get the right perspective. No I am not writing this out of anger or loathing towards you. I understand your thoughts about hatred but if some one feels a small , a very very small piece of justice is being done by this roach's hanging, then I believe it is NOT a revenge.
Last edited by rkirankr on 21 Nov 2012 16:52, edited 1 time in total.
saje
BRFite -Trainee

Post by saje »

Dilbu wrote:Kasab was a dead man the moment he set foot in India with that AK. It doesn't matter whether it was hanging, dengue or monkey that killed him.
Well said!

I would say that it is a national shame of epic proportions that he wasn't killed the moment he set foot in India. The fact that he went around with ease killing people in a major city of our country while police tried to stop him with Lathis and .303s is SHAMEFUL. The fact that we ultimately spent crores to kill him is SHAMEFUL. Pakis are not the real suars... we are and they'll all be laughing at us smug in the knowledge that they can kill us like suars again in future at a time and place of their choosing.
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

This is indeed good news. But as expected those who are in darkness continue to go into more darkness.

Ajmal Kasab's execution: Taliban shocked, Lashkar says he will 'inspire' more attacks
ISLAMABAD: Mohammad Ajmal Kasab who was executed in Pune's Yerwada jail on Wednesday for his role in the 26/11 Mumbai massacre four years back, was a "hero" who will inspire more attacks, said a senior commander of the Pakistani militant group accused of masterminding the attack.

"He was a hero and will inspire other fighters to follow his path," the commander of Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.

Kasab was the lone survivor of the terrorist squad that killed 166 people in a rampage through Mumbai in 2008.

Taliban 'shocked'

Pakistan's Taliban movement expressed shock on Wednesday over India's execution of Kasab.

"There is no doubt that it's very shocking news and a big loss that a Muslim has been hanged on Indian soil," Taliban spokesman Ihsanullah Ihsan told Reuters.
Reddy
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Reddy »

Aaryan wrote:Kasab was suffering from Dengue few moons ago.. What was his health condition when he was hanged??? Is this a swift action or Dengue effect…. :roll: :roll:
However ironic it may sound but, law does not allow a person who is suffering from any disease to be hung. In fact, a doctor has to certify that the guilty is hail and healthy before he is hung. So, he is not suffering from any dengue - either he died of dengue or he was sling shot to hell healthy.
rkirankr
BRFite

Post by rkirankr »

< CT ON> What if he had died of Dengue and Maha Govt called up high command. What do we do? He died.
Everybody who is somebody in the HC thinks, then some smart guy says, Ok we say, he was hanged. We will be seen as tough and it will take the wind out of the sails of the directionless BJP boat. And that guy in Gujarat , whose name we will not mentioned in the sacred halls of HC , will lose some ammunition in his attacks. Now it depends on the election results and other unfolding events to see if this works for HC. If it does, the smart guy may get some good position. So watch keenly <CT OFF>

I personally think he was hanged.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Sumeet wrote:This is indeed good news. But as expected those who are in darkness continue to go into more darkness.

Ajmal Kasab's execution: Taliban shocked, Lashkar says he will 'inspire' more attacks
ISLAMABAD: Mohammad Ajmal Kasab who was executed in Pune's Yerwada jail on Wednesday for his role in the 26/11 Mumbai massacre four years back, was a "hero" who will inspire more attacks, said a senior commander of the Pakistani militant group accused of masterminding the attack.

"He was a hero and will inspire other fighters to follow his path," the commander of Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) told Reuters by telephone from an undisclosed location.

Kasab was the lone survivor of the terrorist squad that killed 166 people in a rampage through Mumbai in 2008.

Taliban 'shocked'

Pakistan's Taliban movement expressed shock on Wednesday over India's execution of Kasab.

"There is no doubt that it's very shocking news and a big loss that a Muslim has been hanged on Indian soil," Taliban spokesman Ihsanullah Ihsan told Reuters.
At the least Indians should now know what happens and at what cost when gazis are launched from across the border occasionally and especially during wartime. Indians can not afford to keep each and every individual, who is sent to India to kill and pillage and rape and loot and has no legitimacy other than rampaging under any excuse, to be given first class treatments for 4 years and then afforded hanging procedures by state.

A kasab-e-gazi deserves nothing perhaps, not even legitimate hanging that comes after years of procedures even after caught red handed - this should be clear to all Indians individually and collectively.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Top 3 to be bumped off
Hafiz Saeed (loyal servant of the Pakistan army)
Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi
Dawood Ibrahim
rkirankr
BRFite

Post by rkirankr »

shiv wrote:Top 3 to be bumped off
Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi
Dawood Ibrahim
Musharaff. For atrocities committed in Kargil under his command. Next time he comes for leadership summit or some such nonsense, he should be arrested and handed over to people in Lt. Saurabh Kalia's town/village
Kersi D
BRFite

Post by Kersi D »

Sumeet wrote:This is indeed good news. But as expected those who are in darkness continue to go into more darkness.

Taliban 'shocked'

................... There is no doubt that it's very shocking news and a big loss that a Muslim has been hanged on Indian soil,"[/b] Taliban spokesman Ihsanullah Ihsan told Reuters.
But a Hindu killed/ maimed / tortured / converted in Pakistan is NORMAL news
Kersi D
BRFite

Post by Kersi D »

Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi
Dawood Ibrahim
All three together.
On the Red Fort on a Sunady morning at 10 am.
All TV channels invited.
Chief Guest one Ms A Roy and her friends
Music by : Team Aman ki Asha.

Cheers

K
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

there will be plenty of replacements for saeed and lakhvi, but D-guru has brand recall in India, bagging him would be a spectacular coup for the INC and reinforce its national securty 'credentials' for sure.
Kersi D
BRFite

Post by Kersi D »

Singha wrote:there will be plenty of replacements for saeed and lakhvi, but D-guru has brand recall in India, bagging him would be a spectacular coup for the INC and reinforce its national securty 'credentials' for sure.
Not necessary.

Pakistan can produce hundreds of Kasabs with the help of their madrasas. But it takes some time ro produce a Saeed or Lakhvi.

K
Kersi D
BRFite

Post by Kersi D »

Zakiur Rehman Lakhvi
Dawood Ibrahim
Can we have a "arms barter deal" with say US Israel and Russia.

US : We buy 50 AH 64 Apaches and 50 CH 47 Chinooks and they get Saeed.

Israel : We buy 25 systems of Iron Dome and 25,000 Tavor and thye have to get Zakiur

Russia : We buy another 6 Krivaks and get get the rest of the guys.

FAIR EXCHANGE.

No bribery allegations, no black listing of suppliers nothing

K
Surya
BRF Oldie

Post by Surya »

so is there an election coming

what made the congress suddenly be serious of punishing a ROPer terrorist??

ackthoo on Tunku, and other wkks for using this to push their agenda