RIP Bharat Verma

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Re: RIP Bharat Verma

Post by chaanakya »

Shocking News. I heard him speaking on many topics on Indian security . Sad day for India to have lost a valiant fighter.
May you attain moksa. You were a true patriot and we have lost a guiding light .
Om Namo Shivaya.
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

My respects to the departed soul.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Sad to hear this. Bharat Verma was one of the original thinkers of geo politics and Indian security strategy
Some chair in Uty should be named after him
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

May His Soul attain Moksha

every warrior of Light has suffered
because of inconsequential things
every warrior of light conquers Death
because he is the warrior of light.
member_28539
BRFite

Post by member_28539 »

Sad News. It was a pleasure reading your articles & thank you for the service to the nation. Praying for your Mokshaprapti.
RajD
BRFite

Post by RajD »

Really sad and a great loss to the nation. He was fiercely nationalistic and had amazing clarity in thinking on military and security issues dogging Indian nation. His passing away has created a big void that will take time to be filled. My heartfelt condolences to his bereaved family.
I pray god he bestows moksha upon your soul.
- Rajendra