On 01 July 2004, Bharat Rakshak celebrates its 7th Birthday. These past seven years have seen a lot of ups and downs. More of the former, than the latter...thank goodness! We have been hacked only once, the second one does not count. I hit the delete button by mistake!
I remember Rupak had painstakingly scanned a lot of images from Frontline (early/mid '90s editions) which Harsh subsequently misplaced and was never found. Harsh was then the webmaster of the Army website now part of the Land Forces group. Bad, Bad Harsh
It has certainly been a long journey since then. We have made a lot of friends and a few enemies as well. But overall, Bharat Rakshak has made a lasting impression on those who created it and those who visit it daily, or in my case...in real time
Please take this moment to remember our humble & hardy Indian jawan, for without whom BR admins would have no inspiration to continue doing the work we do. Thank you all for making BR such a wonderful place and once again, Happy B'Day BHARAT RAKSHAK
:wah: <img src="http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif" alt="" />
To echo George J's words, "BR is the BORG. You will be assimilated. Resistance is Paki."
P.S. And Seetal Bhai (or one of my other fellow admins), can you please post the stats indicating the number of visitors we got in June 2004? BR averaged 18,000+ unique visitors/month in June 2002. BR averaged 90,000 unique visitors/month in June 2003. I would like to know what the numbers look like for June 2004. Thanks. BR Survey
1) Where do you see BR heading in the future? Or rather where do you think BR should lead in the future?
2) In what areas (Army, Monitor, Bookstore, etc) and in what kinds of service (website updates, forum administration, etc) do we need to improve upon?
3) Do you believe that George J eats crow soup on a regular basis and why? Please give examples or illustrations to support your answers.
4) Do you believe that Kapil Chandni spends more time with the ladies of Mumbai, than he does on BR? Once again, please give examples or illustrations to support your answers.
5) Why is it that Rudraji has a solution to every question posed on BRF?