Bharat Rakshak

Consortium of Indian Defence Websites
It is currently 24 Nov 2014 07:22

All times are UTC + 5:30 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: 03 Jul 2008 21:45 
BRF Oldie

We forgot didn't we.

Jaspreet has joined the list of new admins

Welcome Jaspreet

PostPosted: 03 Jul 2008 22:22 
BRFite

Clearly, the world is not short on people who lack the good judgement to stay away from trouble (like the new mods :) ) --- good luck to the new mods!

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2008 00:11 
BRF Oldie

shiv wrote:
We forgot didn't we.

Jaspreet has joined the list of new admins

Welcome Jaspreet

Great addition ,
Welcome Man !!

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2008 07:30 
BRF Oldie

A belated welcome to the new mods, and a pranaam for the thankless job done by the oldies.

I am finding it a lot more difficult to sift out facts from paranoidal perceptions/opinions. Given that all and sundry seem to have an opinion on things they really dont ve much clue about except for reading some DDM, and this all and sundry club seems to have increased in huge numbers, and along with it the collective ego, often I have to read reams of pages {Yes, on BRF onleee} to get some useful fact on the ground situation. Is it just me? If this perception is uber-common, what can the new mods bring in for course correction? Just curious. I would be more interested in hearing opinions about that rather than what your moderating approach will be. For the most part, unless someone ventures into the uncivilized arena, there is no need for a mod to wear his admin hat and rebuke anyone.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3