New Moderators on BRF - Round II

ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: New Moderators on BRF - Round II

Post by ramana »

Adequate.

Welcome to all the new mods and farewell to Shiv. He has doen an outstanding job blancing Forum Moderation and contribution to the overall learning. Thanks again.
HariC
BRFite

Post by HariC »

So who is the chankian lot here? :mrgreen:

enqyoob and archanullah for infilitrating the bredator djinns or the bredator jinns for bringing the LMUllahs into the great satan fold?
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

why should that be revealed to make LMU's job easier ? :mrgreen:

confusion reigns in LMU......
neelkamal
BRFite -Trainee

Post by neelkamal »

Narayanan, I wasn't around, so all this adminullahs is new to me! I have looked into the Khabar-e-pingreji thread though.
I guess I am the only woman around here now or one of the few, wonder what u guys will call me, LOL. but I am not gonna use these terms - feels very weird you know. Hey I even saw a Pakistani movie!! (Khuda Ke waaste, bought its music CD) and had a few Pakistani friends (ooooops!!!!!!) in TX , I liked them actually despite their views on Musharraf. Kind of changed woman now.

I kinda love everybody now - the people converting others to Islam or christianity. Both are beautiful religions only if you understand it from an internal point of view. But Vedanta is AWESOME, I finally understood Hinduism ONLY under Vedanta. Mind blowing clarity.

Anyways, I am getting hooked again to BR now I guess. I remember kargil times. The way all of us called up US officials and jammed their phones!
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

ma'm, good to see you back. I wasn't even a member when you used to be active in the past, just a lurker ! even so, hope you will like the changed BRF. :)
regards.
neelkamal
BRFite -Trainee

Post by neelkamal »

thanks Rahul! I do like the new BR. More saucy if I may say so :wink:
Mandeep
BRFite

Post by Mandeep »

Thanks for the welcome everyone. We promise some rightly timed and properly aimed salvos !
ksmahesh
BRFite

Post by ksmahesh »

Shivji,

Even though I disagreed with you more often than not, it was always a pleasure to read your posts. Some I could understand and agree right away and the rest proved correct in due course.

All the best to the new Majlis-e-admin.

ksmahesh
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Wow!!!

Shiv-ji welcome to the indiski-taliban! we badly need a guru like you on our side to fight this ulema.. lets show them who is purest believer to the new jirgaa :)
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

HariC wrote:So who is the chankian lot here? :mrgreen:

enqyoob and archanullah for infilitrating the bredator djinns or the bredator jinns for bringing the LMUllahs into the great satan fold?
psst.... dont tell Rahul M, the talibanisation of this administration is nearly complete. He doesnt realize yet, he is already wearing a black turban. some new mullahs convinced him that black is the new green in Swat Fifth Avenue shops. :twisted:
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

NeelKamalji:
I liked them actually despite their views on Musharraf. Kind of changed woman now.

This sounds serious. You DO need to spend time reviewing the news on the Khabar-e-Jehad. :mrgreen:

The "Khabar-e-Jehad" thread is the only one of its kind in the whole Duniya that looks at the Pakistani from the REAL PAKISTANI's point of view. I don't mean the ones sipping Mint Juleps from their lawn chairs in Lahore, but the REAL PAKISTANI, sipping Rooh Afza and Zam Zam Cola when they cannot get goat's blood. The Jirgas that understand why 13-year olds should be stoned to death without any credible (by evil Kufr standards, I mean) evidence.

While some may find the REAL Pakistani social hierarchy among ladkis, bakris, Unbelievers, guvrmand faujis, Jarnails, gaddhe and Great Satanic Spies rather strange and even offensive, we point out that this is not of our making. We merely strive to reflect these authentically and make no judgements about whether Pakistani society is right or wrong.

We strive for authenticity because it is key to building a TRUE simulation model. Down to spelling, pronunciation and idiom.

Can you think, I ask you, of any greater expression of love and affection for the Pakistani People than what we have so painstakingly wrought over the years (and through many deletions and upheavals)?

Wish you were browsing in the heyday of the KendoSticx Sistahs of the Lal Masjid who strove to bring true Honor and Dignity back to Pakistani life, until they did the right thing and kidnapped the Chinese Massage Parlour professionals from the Led Rips Massage Palroul (aka "Red Lips Massage Parlour" to those who cannot pronounce correctly).

Any day now I expect to see the big packet of Nishaan-e-Pakistan awards coming for the contributors to the Khabar-e-Jehad dhaga. Oops! I forgot. The Taliban deems all such awards haraam, and those wearing them around the neck, shall, well, lose said neck.

Unfortunately there is little appreciation for this great project among the snootier of the Mint-Julep community and their contemporaries east of the border. Sad.

Hmmm!!! I just realized something. I don't have to go to all the pain to put some postor on my "Ignore" list any more. 8)
ChandraS

Post by ChandraS »

First off Doc, you did a great job at what could many times be a thankless task. Thank you for the time & effort you put in to keep this web space free of noise. It has always been a pleasure to read your take on things and has immensely helped me formulate and improve my own thought process over time. Now that you are 'free' of your responsibilities, I am looking forward to your incisive posts furthering the frontiers of piskology :D

N^3 & archan, congrats to both of you for successfully infiltrating the jirga. This humble talib looks forward to your endeavours in the painting this place green :mrgreen:

N^3 - As a kid in school, we always had the naughtiest and most mischievous of the kids being made the class monitor tasked to maintain order in the class. Guess things don't change much for grown ups too :rotfl:
Jaspreet
BRFite

Post by Jaspreet »

Narayanan,
How could you?
I am aghast. You've moved over to the other side!
Anyway congratulations to you and the other new moderators.
Thanks Shiv for all that you have taught me.

And other children,
Did you notice how you're peppering this Indian forum with Arabic or Arabic-derived words? Adminullah, jirga and what not? Could we less of that in the non-Pak threads please? For example: Adminullah should be Adminacharya, etc.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Adminullah should be Adminacharya
I'm all for that, provided the postor Acharya does not take offense! :rotfl:
Provide more vedic terms if you can..!
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

Jaspreet wrote:Narayanan,
How could you?
I am aghast. You've moved over to the other side!
phear naat birader, I am baak phroom eye-ess-eye headquaters, bhere I had organized emergenshy meeting with certain jernail with expertize in down hill skeeing. I wanted training as I pheared LMU has been inphiltrated....I was assured by jernail, that skill is not necessary as it is not bhat appears to plain abduls...deep kanspiracy onree...i was assured 400+10% (additional 10% for our el presidente) onree..
armenon
BRFite

Post by armenon »

Thank you Shiv Ji.

May the force be with you!!
John Snow
BRFite

Post by John Snow »

Adaab Gayatri ben, from Umrao John :wink:
Is Neel Kamal still in Garden State? or moved on to ... those were the days when LNS, Vikram Vyas, Shah ( who moved to Columbus and vanished in Buck eyes, Badar, Imtiaz Ahmed and many atalwart used to prowl the covers and stop any smart deflections....

Shivji thanks for the service rendered and piskology imparted

You are like dada, retired when people ask why not why not, enjoy your south beach diet and get back to those 26 32 20 figures... and put Umrao John to shame :wink:
Amitava
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Amitava »

A big Thank You to the Doc for wielding the scalpel and the hammer with equal aplomb. I'm sure you'll spend your well earned retirement benefit wisely :D Keep the pen moving.

Congratulations to the new BRadmins, though I must confess I do have an honest question. No, it's not the question Jaspreet asked.
Jaspreet wrote:Narayanan,
How could you?
My question is, Who proposed Narayanan's name :(( ? I mean, how could any one in his right mind propose a phour year old for this serious job.

Let's see if the real culprit :rotfl: owes up.
Raja Ram
BRFite

Post by Raja Ram »

Gayatri - neelkamalji,

Welcome back. It is nice to see you back on BR. It brings back memories of stalwarts like Imitiaz and others.

Noted your statement about finding pakistanis "nice". Now that you are back and reading BR, such misconceptions will surely be erased from your system :mrgreen: . What with shiv becoming free to post what he really feels like. The only loss to the establishment is narayanan, but is it really :twisted: ?
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

Maulana nay Ayotolla N^3,
The jirga of the Khabar-e-pingreji thread are more likely to be
Nishana-E-Pakistan
:((

I further found your statement about being surprised at how many ISI types are wearing muftis here a-la snakes in the Monkey's shadow. Just for kicks, I would love to find out who all are in that esteemed grouping.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

N^3 - As a kid in school, we always had the naughtiest and most mischievous of the kids being made the class monitor tasked to maintain order in the class. Guess things don't change much for grown ups too
:shock:
there's a mole in our ranks ! :-?
Raj Malhotra
BRFite

Post by Raj Malhotra »

Hi, Shiv, good work man as the admin!!

N3 as admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, Pakis will be quaking with fear :mrgreen:
Arya Sumantra
BRFite

Post by Arya Sumantra »

All BRadmin aspirants, now is the time to start a Chow Miao Chingrezi thread. After all the number Ek enemy does deserve some respect too.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Welcome to all the new admins... all excellent additions, whose posts I've read religiously over the years.

And many thanks to the good doc. His wit and wisdom in the admin role will be missed, sorely.

N, let me take this opportunity to apologise publicly for failing to get back on that article for SRR which I had promised I would finish reading a few weeks ago. Will do my best to get on it.
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

Man, can you BELIEVE the lack of respect (or, more to the point, FEAR) here? Hey, have you folks realized that I have access to the Pig Led Button, and ever heard the saying that we had to learn for homework the other day in kindergarten?
Powel Collupts.
Absorute powel collupts absorutery!
- From Rittre Led Book by Chailman Mao
:evil:

Many of the wiser admins apparently had the right misgivings on this score, and as u see, some quit rather than be blamed for what is about to happen. But this is what comes of too much beer at BRF Meets - apparently their inebriation and laziness overcame their common sense, and they let me in. I shall try my best.... :P

Hi JEM: No wollies - EditolEssSAllAll does not have access to Pig Led Button, and hasn't even tried to log on to the new BRF SRR site that Comrade J-Gun set up so kindly 8) . Anyway, no need for apologies, you were my excuse for failing to get back to the author concerned yet, with an intelligent summary of reviews, so take ur time. Still facing a hailstorm of deadlines on less pleasant things. Sometime early next week I would like to get that done, though. Any plans to visit New TalibanStan in Decembel? Pls let me know on email.
neelkamal
BRFite -Trainee

Post by neelkamal »

Adab John Mian :wink:
I moved to India 4 years ago. It was in Austin, texas that I really had a look at life etc etc, in my sabbatical.

I knew I will scare and irritate some of you guys with my Pakistani friends statements - after all we women have the right to do so right ? LOL
I missed you guys!

Narayanan, half the time I am admiring the brain behind all the hingreji statements, laughing all the time - Zam zam cola!!! how do you think of these things. please archive these gems, they are priceless!
prashanth
BRFite

Post by prashanth »

Thanks a lot Dr.Shiv. You did a great job as an admin. I wish you had not quit though.
Congrats new admins. All the best.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

neelkamal wrote:
I knew I will scare and irritate some of you guys with my Pakistani friends statements
What are you talking about....we LOVE Pakistan and consider it our own. :P
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

neelkamal wrote: Narayanan, half the time I am admiring the brain behind all the hingreji statements, laughing all the time - Zam zam cola!!! how do you think of these things. please archive these gems, they are priceless!
:eek: :eek: :twisted: Haraam Haraam, it iz Pingreji, not hingreji, how kan you comphuze language of pure with that kaffir speak? Blease change bephore mullahs issue fatwa..
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Shivji,

The past 11 years have gone by in a flash. Thanks for all the great work. Of all the original BRAdmins, I found you to be the fairest of them all. You only banned me once. :mrgreen:

N^3,

Congrats - now let us get on with the enlightenment thread!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

archan wrote:
neelkamal wrote:
I knew I will scare and irritate some of you guys with my Pakistani friends statements
What are you talking about....we LOVE Pakistan and consider it our own. :P
True , we do need to own Pakistan .
:rotfl:
shyamd
BRF Oldie

Post by shyamd »

Thanks Shiv for your contribution. Much appreciated. :)
Katare
BRF Oldie

Post by Katare »

Well now he'll have more time to actually participate in discussions instead of wasting it on hunting/banning different varieties of abduls. :mrgreen:

A warm welcome to new mods!
neelkamal
BRFite -Trainee

Post by neelkamal »

Prem wrote:
archan wrote: What are you talking about....we LOVE Pakistan and consider it our own. :P
True , we do need to own Pakistan .
:rotfl:
Thats true - even I dream of united India - "akhand bharat"
where Pakistan, Bangladesh and our India are one country again.
neelkamal
BRFite -Trainee

Post by neelkamal »

Sunil, okay I change it to Pingreji (waise ye Pingreji naam aaya kaise ?)
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

neelkamal ji, feel free to ask this question in the Khabar thread. I am sure the learned folks there will educate you well. 8)
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Its Paki English in vernacular. Copy right the BRF jirga. But one has to admit the use of language is very graphic. No need for heiroglyphs. I like the word motorham. I see/conjure an image of a pig on wheels!

I dont understand the angst at N^3. Its all a matter of viewing angle.
neelkamal
BRFite -Trainee

Post by neelkamal »

thanks. Ya it is. sometimes difficult to understand, sometimes it seems to spill over to all the postings from that person in all threads!

I almost signed off "salaam" in one of the thread!!!! it is also very very addictive, if I may say so.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

neelkamal wrote:thanks. Ya it is. sometimes difficult to understand, sometimes it seems to spill over to all the postings from that person in all threads!

I almost signed off "salaam" in one of the thread!!!! it is also very very addictive, if I may say so.
Temptations must be resisted! that is very important part of being pious. We have strictly instructed all maulanas to use the higher language in the safety of LMU campus in the Khabar thread.
Sometimes people lose their control. For instance, one person who has posted in thread was giving presentation at his workplace. His boss asked if he is sure about something. He responded "yes 400%". His boss was like, "Wha??"
Jaspreet
BRFite

Post by Jaspreet »

Ramana
I dont understand the angst at N^3
Angst - : a feeling of anxiety, apprehension, or insecurity (www.m-w.com)
I don't think there's any angst. It was good old ribbing. N seems to be enjoying it too.