Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 06 Dec 2011

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 06 Dec 201

Post by RajeshA »

shiv wrote:Serius request. Can't get Playboy in India. Could someone pleae scan the Xerox supplied nukes to India article and put it up? It can be used for some pissops.
January/February 2012 Issue
By Joshua Pollack
The Secret Treachery of A.Q. Khan: Playboy Magazine
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

RajeshA wrote:
shiv wrote:Serius request. Can't get Playboy in India. Could someone pleae scan the Xerox supplied nukes to India article and put it up? It can be used for some pissops.
January/February 2012 Issue
By Joshua Pollack
The Secret Treachery of A.Q. Khan: Playboy Magazine
Pollock has pulled the India thing out of his musharraf. That's what happens when you do too much "research" with pukis.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

That's why of you read my post yesterday I called it an April Fool's Joke.
kenop
BRFite

Post by kenop »

Xerox Khan is facing second public hisaab-kitaab of his past. Last time he was saved from getting into the hands of the US agencies. Maybe this time he'll become wah-ajeeb-bull-cutlet as the mujahids will not like the idea of his having facilitated the Bharati bumb (anything can be believed in Pakahanstan by at least some people). Surely, he'll not have the option of leaving watan to save himself if situation reaches a dangerous stage. Maybe tarrel fleind can provide sanctuary but who know what goes on the bossom of the other party.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Aditya_V wrote:That's why of you read my post yesterday I called it an April Fool's Joke.
The article is written in such a way that most readers will take it to be a serious work. It won't do us any real damage but it reveals the mindset of bulletin of atomic scientists which is respected. There may be some lifaafaa involved or it may be the ongoing campaign in US to force == .
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

kenop wrote:Xerox Khan is facing second public hisaab-kitaab of his past. Last time he was saved from getting into the hands of the US agencies. Maybe this time he'll become wah-ajeeb-bull-cutlet as the mujahids will not like the idea of his having facilitated the Bharati bumb (anything can be believed in Pakahanstan by at least some people). Surely, he'll not have the option of leaving watan to save himself if situation reaches a dangerous stage. Maybe tarrel fleind can provide sanctuary but who know what goes on the bossom of the other party.
He can go to his european begum's country.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

article about copy cat khan in playboy.com ???
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/de ... s-findings

Pakistan army rejects US findings on border attackAmerican investigation concludes mistakes on both sides led to US air strikes killing 24 Pakistani soldiers
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

US Offers Blood Money to Pakis

US offers solatia payments to Pak
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>Will Pakistan reject the probe but accept the compensation?

It might, until the probe is inserted in the right place.
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

JE Menon wrote:>>Will Pakistan reject the probe but accept the compensation?

It might, until the probe is inserted in the right place.
Unfortunately, it is the Yanquis who are facing excruciating pain. But having said that, the Yanquis are downhill skiing slower this time. Something is up, and it is not just the probe.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

So can LeT and JuI and other Islam Pasand Parties in TSP get AQK hanged since he helped India get Noo-Klear bum.
Did someone mention that Karma is a She-dog :)
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

^^^ :rotfl:

I thought AQK was somehow related to karma.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

The chap Joshua Pollack can be contacted in the following blog. I ve asked him to join this site. I want to GUBO the hell out of the moron who calls himself an "arms eggspurt" . The guy does not even have science education. Just trying to get famous the Rakhi sawant or kim kardashian way .

http://lewis.armscontrolwonk.com/archiv ... h-customer

http://armscontrolwonk.com/contact

By Insulting the Indian nuclear program he has insulted the American program indirectly .

Here what Segfried Hecker - A Stanford Nuclear physicist had to say about the Indian program.

Constrained by sanctions, India developed most of its
nuclear energy capabilities indigenously,
especially its excellent
nuclear R&D; the extent and functionality of its nuclear
experimental facilities are matched only by those in Russia
and are far ahead of what is left in the US. I believe India has
the most technically ambitious and innovative nuclear energy
program in the world. Our government has been concerned
about leakage of US nuclear technologies to India,
when we should instead be trying to learn from that country.

If the chap Pollack runs into me , he is getting his Musharraf whacked . BARC/NPCIL should sue him defamation . I have requested my friend there to get the message across the top.
Last edited by gakakkad on 23 Dec 2011 17:20, edited 1 time in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

gakakkad wrote: If the chap Pollack runs into me , he is getting his Musharraf whacked . BARC/NPCIL should sue him defamation . I have requested my friend there to get the message across the top.
Noooo Nooooooo doc. This is too much fun. Let it be. Xerox DID give us the tech! Indias nukes are the same as what Xerox built in Pakistan!! This is too god to be denied. The story must be given full traction IMO.. Islamic nukes given to Hindoostaaaaan :(( :((
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

^^exactly... Imagine what it will do to the Pak military's H&D if it is revealed that they unknowingly (or worse, knowingly) supplied nuclear equipment to India.

Remember we are not talking about expertise here... Just equipment transfers from the West, while the Americans turned a blind eye to the Pak activities (even covering it up when it got too egregious), yet alternatively wringing their hands and castigating India about its nuclear programme. Does no one see the almost transcendental elegance of this operation, if in fact it existed :D?
rajpa
BRFite

Post by rajpa »

What did Groper expect hain.. We have known all along that TSPA is the main non state actor in TSP..
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

JE Menon wrote:^^exactly... Imagine what it will do to the Pak military's H&D if it is revealed that they unknowingly (or worse, knowingly) supplied nuclear equipment to India.

Remember we are not talking about expertise here... Just equipment transfers from the West, while the Americans turned a blind eye to the Pak activities (even covering it up when it got too egregious), yet alternatively wringing their hands and castigating India about its nuclear programme. Does no one see the almost transcendental elegance of this operation, if in fact it existed :D?

In fact this is the exact time to start a thread entitled "ABDUL QADEER KHAN SHARED NUCLEAR BOMB TECHNOLOGY WITH INDIA" and fill it with knowing and winkwink nudgenudge posts and admonitions to naysayers who deny that India was given its nuclear tech by Pakistan :rotfl:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

SBajwa wrote:never!!! Pakistan is a rogue state and has no reason to live apart from its motherland (india) and the land will come back to the lap of India, minus of its Arabian Sunni islamists.
What about the SDME Shia'h islamsts? Are those ok?
Sri
BRFite

Post by Sri »

Demand for playboy in India has suddenly shot up. too bad it doesn't publish in desh. After Veena Malik's ISI pics, this is next great advert for XXX mags in India.

I feel this is a TFTA conspiracy onlee...
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

shiv wrote:Let it be. Xerox DID give us the tech! Indias nukes are the same as what Xerox built in Pakistan!!
That's why pukistan should have no doubt that the bums will work. If the paki bums work so will the yindoo bums. Let this story flower.
member_21701
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_21701 »

India tested nuclear bomb 25 years before pakistan. How can it possible that they gave us tech to explode? They are so kind that they gave us Nuke tech before producing nuke for them? LOL
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

I would not be surprised if Indian Intel agencies tried to figure out what exactly Photochor had and paid him some money.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Himalayain wrote:India tested nuclear bomb 25 years before pakistan. How can it possible that they gave us tech to explode? They are so kind that they gave us Nuke tech before producing nuke for them? LOL
The "news" is meant to cause SDREs takleef. Deny and the idea gets stronger. ROTFL and make it look silly. Pisk 101
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

Playboy has a tradition of publishing literature/fiction.RK Narayan has written for playboy.But never knew the magazine could publish such fantastic farce.
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Himalayain wrote: They are so kind that they gave us Nuke tech before producing nuke for them? LOL
Dont you know pakis have bigger hearts than kafir hindus?

member_21701
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_21701 »

Narad wrote:
Himalayain wrote: They are so kind that they gave us Nuke tech before producing nuke for them? LOL
Dont you know pakis have bigger hearts than kafir hindus?

Thanks to tell me about the size of hearts of pakies
AnantD
BRFite

Post by AnantD »

US Plans more capable Breadeater

http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/generic/ ... el=defense

US plans undersea launched nanha breadeaters

http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/blogs/de ... d=blogDest

Looks like Nashnul pird of TSP has grown up, become more tagda, and had kids! :lol:

AoA
member_21701
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_21701 »

svenkat wrote:Playboy has a tradition of publishing literature/fiction.RK Narayan has written for playboy.But never knew the magazine could publish such fantastic farce.
OK. But I visited a pakistani forum and they are feeling so proud of it.
member_21701
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_21701 »

svenkat wrote:Playboy has a tradition of publishing literature/fiction.RK Narayan has written for playboy.But never knew the magazine could publish such fantastic farce.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

Himalayain wrote:
OK. But I visited a pakistani forum and they are feeling so proud of it.

this is only to be encouraged, it is same as their mughlai heritage and inheritance, green jhanda on lal fort, 1 pakfauj == 10 banias, martial race, big moustache, TFTA do desh (de do k-desh, aur chala gaya b-desh) theory
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

Did Xerox khan also do a full spread for playboy? If so releasing that fantastic photo might give kicks to a lot of jihadis. That would be better than pindaliyon ka gooda.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Jhujar wrote:Did i not say this
US offers compensation to Pakistan
Shiv Ji wins. I bow my head to him, apologize and accept that USA is a pu**y.

Shiv ji, I will get a scotch bottle of your choice when I come to Tirtha Yatra next time.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Himalayain wrote:India tested nuclear bomb 25 years before pakistan. How can it possible that they gave us tech to explode? They are so kind that they gave us Nuke tech before producing nuke for them? LOL
As per Pollock, India exploded a plutonium bomb, and then started researching uranium enrichment. Supposedly India purchased the required centrifuge technology from A.Q. Khan.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

A_Gupta wrote:
As per Pollock, India exploded a plutonium bomb, and then started researching uranium enrichment. Supposedly India purchased the required centrifuge technology from A.Q. Khan.
saar, the guy is bullcraping in any case. here is a press release of 2008 from BARC. Indian centrifuges are extraordinarily advanced .

http://www.barc.ernet.in/talks/fddir08.html

Great strides have been made in development of advanced gas centrifuges for uranium enrichment program. The latest fourth generation design, with output 10 times the early design, has been successfully developed and an experimental cascade is in operation at BARC. These would soon be ready for induction at RMP. Third generation design, with 5 times output of early designs, are presently being inducted at RMP.

An important milestone in development of carbon fibre composit tubes for high speed rotor system, has achieved a surface speed of 600 m/sec. These rotors have the potential to provide greatly enhanced centrifuge output. These rotor systems are presently undergoing various trials.

Closed Cycle Thermal Systems (CCTS) technology for under water propulsion, involving key components viz., compact boiler reactor, submerged gas injection & trigger system with power density of about 20 kW/lit of reactor volume, has been successfully demonstrated for specified power level. The development was done under an MoU between BARC, Mumbai & Naval Science & Technology Laboratory, DRDO, Visakhapatnam. The technology is ready for further development required for integration with other sub-systems, packaging and deployment.

The photochor design is ridiculously primitive in this comparison .
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

shiv wrote:
gakakkad wrote: If the chap Pollack runs into me , he is getting his Musharraf whacked . BARC/NPCIL should sue him defamation . I have requested my friend there to get the message across the top.
Noooo Nooooooo doc. This is too much fun. Let it be. Xerox DID give us the tech! Indias nukes are the same as what Xerox built in Pakistan!! This is too god to be denied. The story must be given full traction IMO.. Islamic nukes given to Hindoostaaaaan :(( :((
If there still enough white (I use the arguably racist term advisedly) fools who want to believe that Indian expertise is xerox-only, based on nothing more than speculation and innuendo, it might just be to our advantage to let them persist in the delusion.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

A_Gupta wrote:
Everything Pollock said in the article boils down to "India could have...". That is tantamount to saying nothing at all.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

er, gakakkad-saar, as gurulog are saying, let it be :D This is splendid news and I hope it actually happened.

Our chaps wanted to know what exactly Xerox khan was yammering about, back in 1980s

What better way to know if pakis are farting about centrifuges than to buy it off them and inspect their designs? Anyone who cares, knows that Uranium based weapons were always considered too SDRE by SDREs (but not Poo weapons with uranium plugs added for more fun) and the main reason for Ratahalli halls is to make the sub go to sea. And Xerox Khan and his patrons, the Pakistan Army sold its national secrets to.... drumroll.... what it calls "existential threat", India!! You cant get more pathetic and WuCee-able than this in front of purer folks.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sorry Shree Jackson Pollock, step aside, for I like this Pollock's abstract work better.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

I must say, Even the most prolific fiction writers can not even come close to what Pakistan makes up on a daily basis to float as a nation. Unfrickinbelievable!!
I some times give up in trying to keep up to separate what is fiction and what is fact.
What would BRF become if Pakistan breaks up and ceases to be a problem? What would we all be doing?
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

It only shows how great RAW is!