Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv

Post by anupmisra »

Skanda wrote:
http://paktribune.com/news/Abbottabad-b ... 47375.htmlAbbottabad boy makes history by creating 7 operating systems
Take that joo kuffars
Billoo Darwaja will be berry berry jealous. He onlee crated bun operashuns syjtemj. The hole of pa'astan ij peeroud and ebery bachcha bill now imitate thij a-butt-bad boy.
Aaryan
BRFite

Post by Aaryan »

Broud to share the new training manual of obur TFTA from SSG... Thij ij how they clean the room... No mercy... :evil: :evil:

Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

bhere eej da phyrr hose?
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Rohit_K wrote:AoA birathers. Today we opened a new Bata chappal dukaan in Pa'stan. The who's who and media (urdu, english & pinglish) attended it.

What a great din in Pa'stani history 8)
diyar rohitullah, Bata ij naat a yindoo brand. tata ij.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Overheard while browling at midnight thru debt. of lalpody dynamix at LMU:
Al poodlistan aka occubied bartania's new naam ij Al Madaristan pecauje their gora sahib said so. If that ij sach, then my bartani fourth coujjin can pe called Al Madar. Am I the onlee one who thinks thij doej naat sound right?
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Bhwat if Al Madar tries to grope Sherri Rehman and she shouts Al Madar chod? It might be a differant ijjue if Al Madar is an Al Zardari look-e-like, then she might shout Al Madar aur zor se!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

archan wrote:Overheard while browling at midnight thru debt. of lalpody dynamix at LMU:
Al poodlistan aka occubied bartania's new naam ij Al Madaristan pecauje their gora sahib said so. If that ij sach, then my bartani fourth coujjin can pe called Al Madar. Am I the onlee one who thinks thij doej naat sound right?
Yand Paaaistan phrom nou onn be nown Ass Souuth Arapia.
Rajat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rajat »

Jhujar wrote:
archan wrote:Overheard while browling at midnight thru debt. of lalpody dynamix at LMU:

Bwhy naat Naurdi Arapia? pa'astaan ij to the naurdh of saudi arapia, no?
Kanishka
BRFite

Post by Kanishka »

Jhujar wrote:
Joo Shias,
Dont joo all know that according to the kitab oubr head shud pee phacing Arapia but the butt should be phacing Bakistan while braying.
Thij signiphies that whatever komes out oph the butt is phor Bakistan.
Bakstan name means a latt to Bakistanis.

therepohor No naam change.
Rajat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rajat »

eet ij bossiple, kanishk-ul-sunno-sunnao, that pa'astanis hab phound the Troo Naurd and Troo Saud that weshtern beepal keep tokking apout, hain ji? Troo Saud ij phacing towards aur phor phaders in holey saudi arapia and Troo Naurd ij aur bwerry own pa'astan!

pa'astan is the birthplace oph all new teknawlojee! we hab just inbented the troo kumpass! neksht ij aur own JEE PEE ESS! we don't ebhen need to renaam eet! GPS = GUBO Pojishnning System!
Kanishka
BRFite

Post by Kanishka »

Rajat wrote:eet ij bossiple, kanishk-ul-sunno-sunnao, that pa'astanis hab phound the Troo Naurd and Troo Saud that weshtern beepal keep tokking apout, hain ji? Troo Saud ij phacing towards aur phor phaders in holey saudi arapia and Troo Naurd ij aur bwerry own pa'astan!

pa'astan is the birthplace oph all new teknawlojee! we hab just inbented the troo kumpass! neksht ij aur own JEE PEE ESS! we don't ebhen need to renaam eet! GPS = GUBO Pojishnning System!
Diyar Rajat Al Takniki,
Kiya baat.
GUBO Pojishnning System (GPS) sounds like a hell of an inbhension. But do make shure that it works broperly before selling it to see-near moulanas for uje . Some of oubr see-near maulanas are known phor their raje. Bun oph them ij Raje Mullah.
Konsequences may naat pee good phor joo iph it doej not work to hij satisphaction.

Salam.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Jusht read shumbhere Poaqs arr the besht in B2B Bizness . Besht in both Shoft ware yand Hard-bare.

b2b- behan to begum Biz.
Rajat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rajat »

SELL?! kanishkullah, bhat are ju sujjesting, hain ji?! that eye do kufr bania-ness? haye haye, such a haraam thing to do!

eye bhill provide it phor phree, aj ij ritten in the pook. eye am conphident in the GPS, butt i wood pe happy to test it. i rekwest any memb-e-rs of the jirga to provide ginnee-suar apduls phor testing.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

are ju suar ju want a raging mullah to test the Gee Pee Yes?
theyar could be much ripping roaring phun onlee...
Rajat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rajat »

lalpraf, eet wood pee mai H(&D) iph a see-near maulana tested it. put, just in kase theyar are teething (hai!) broplems, eye can cunfigur eet to wurk with nanhas aj well. aj the jirga decides. thij doej, aphter all, phall under the lawj of shararat.
vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

Bakis ahead of canada in djinn technology
sampat
BRFite

Post by sampat »

^^ the above picture is not from Canada. I think it's from India.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

sampat wrote:^^ the above picture is not from Canada. I think it's from India.
Nahi Nahi Sampatuddin, joo are mishtaken. Bhindia doej not habe sadaks. Bhee habe all the madern sadaks.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Lalmohan wrote:^^ VVS? as in laxman? he must be a raw agint!!
He is RAWm agent
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

Phraam thij bheek's Jumma Times:
Ittefaq Nama

Malik Riaz, real estate typhoon, is sitting in ankles of Chief Justice Iftikhar Chaudhry. This drama has given everyone hypertension. I have instructed party faithful to start taking tranquilising tablets but to please cut edges before use. To avoid side effects, hain ji.

I decided to make anonymous call to Chief Justice from safe number, to say that please step aside and lat the other judges hear case of prodigal son Arsalan. Chief Justice said, "How dare you! Do you know who you're talking to?" I started stammering, "yes, I d-d-do". Then I asked in weak voice, "But do you know who you're talking to?" Chief Justice said, "No, I don't!" I breathed sigh of relieve, "Thanks God" and put phoon down.

Just imagine, Arsalan s/o Chief Justice went on expansive holidays to London at expanse of Malik Riaz. There was a time when you had to be known gentleman to occupy sweet in certain fancy hotels or enjoy leiyure activities and credit at Harrods. Naw, in London, anybody can do whatsoever they like, flouting previous traditions of Britishers. Once upon a time, Britannia Ruled The Waves. Nawadays Britannia Waives The Rules, hain ji.

It is clear to me that on behind of Malik Riaz there is a powerful farce. It is highly secrete. I will tell it to you in code. India Tango. India Sierra. Golf Echo November Echo Romeo Alpha Lima Sierras. Why? Because Charlie Juliet is poking finger in Bravo Alpha Lima Oscar Charlie Hotel India Sierra Tango Alpha November. He is constantly saying that perduce the Mike India Sierra Sierra India November Golf persons. That the generals cannot allow, hain ji. Haw they can change their Bravo Alpha Lima Oscar Charlie Hotel India Sierra Tango Alpha November policy to satisfy demands of Charlie Juliet, hain ji? Charlie Juliet also has to be seen to be doing justice in order to maintain high moral ground, so that he can carry on destabilizing gormint. Peacocks are putting on thieves. It is my humble and bumble submission that Charlie Juliet, although I have vast investment in him, should step aside and get out of kitchen because he can't take the heat. Who knows, if he stays on, in one of his heated press conferences Malik Riaz may reveal that Alpha Romeo Sierra Alpha Lima Alpha November was go-between for Charlie Juliet and Mike Echo. Also, that we heavily greased his Papa Alpha Lima Mike, hain ji.

Far long, foreign journalists are saying that Pakistan is like never-anding drama, full of palace intrigues and Byzantimonious politics. It is not the fault of mine or other nice politicians. It is all because Golf Echo November Echo Romeo Alpha Lima Sierras who don't want civilian institutions to become powerful.

Hain ji?

NS
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

NSN: Business, strategic analysis and sense of entitlement desk
South Asia should step back from Nuclear Conflagration
India has agreed to supply Pakistan with about 500 MW of electricity, which should go a short way to address the trust deficit between India and Pakistan created by incessant water stealing by India. As everyone knows, loadshedding is a problem that afflicts all of south asia and indeed the world. Loadshedding has no nationality or religion and can be solved only by addressing its root cause. If the world does not act in unision to stop Pakistani loadshedding, it will only serve to strengthen hands of Pakistani extremists who will start their legitimate freedom struggle against oppression by heat.

The Indian action to address the root cause of loadshedding is a welcome move, but will be difficult due to decades of mistrust and due to extremists and hawks on both sides. As everyone knows, Siachen, Kashmir and Sir Creek problem were 99% solved in the past and India and Pakistan were hours away from signing the agreement, when it was scuttled by Indian hawks. Hopefully Indian promise to supply electricity will not fall prey to the same hawks.

While agreeing to supply electricity, promise is one thing and execution is another. India is famous for its vast and ineffective bureaucracy unlike the military-like efficiency that Pakistan has. That is why I propose a joint mechanism to supervise the construction and execution of new power plants in India. This joint committee should be empowered to declare finished power plants in India as Indian or Pakistani and disputes could be taken to a neutral arbitrator. As for existing power plants in India, we could have a 3 step formula 1. Recognize that all power plants are disputed 2. Withdraw from all powerplants for a period of 10 years when they will be jointly administered with open borders 3. Conduct a plebicite in each power plant in India to find out if they would like to join India or Pakistan.

Only through such co-operation can decades of mutual mistrust in South Asia be solved where 900 Billion people live on less than $1 per day and most of them dont have access to toilet facilities. South Asia should cooperate to step back form the brink of nuclear confrontation triggered by the next major Loadshedding in Pakistan.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

India and Pakistan should resolve all outstanding issues including Kashmir, Siachen, Sir Creek and load shedding in Pakistan.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

partha wrote:India and Pakistan should resolve all outstanding issues including Kashmir, Siachen, Sir Creek and load shedding in Pakistan.
Load Shedding phurst, Indians arr ready tu shed their load en Paqqisthan. arr bakistan reeddy tu receeve it.
Rajat
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rajat »

eye suxessphully shed my load this morning. eye am suar eet bhent a laang way towords adress-i-ng theyar ijjue.

also, eye am not samajhing one thing - bhyphor are all ijjues outstand-i-ng? bhy can't they be standing inside, hain ji? bhwat iph theyar is baarish?
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

are ju suar it ij shedding the load, or shooting the load?
symontk
BRFite

Post by symontk »

Anujan wrote:NSN: Business, strategic analysis and sense of entitlement desk
South Asia should step back from Nuclear Conflagration
India has agreed to supply Pakistan with about 500 MW of electricity, which should go a short way to address the trust deficit between India and Pakistan created by incessant water stealing by India. As everyone knows, loadshedding is a problem that afflicts all of south asia and indeed the world. Loadshedding has no nationality or religion and can be solved only by addressing its root cause. If the world does not act in unision to stop Pakistani loadshedding, it will only serve to strengthen hands of Pakistani extremists who will start their legitimate freedom struggle against oppression by heat.

quote]
Ju mized thhe Nan-shit acktrs and Kasab, Amar sinh, Noklear Bum etc
himadri
BRFite -Trainee

Post by himadri »

Only through such co-operation can decades of mutual mistrust in South Asia be solved where 900 Billion people live on less than $1 per day and most of them dont have access to toilet facilities. South Asia should cooperate to step back form the brink of nuclear confrontation triggered by the next major Loadshedding in Pakistan.
bismillah ! Larned mullahs plz egzplain why south asia has more beeble than haram world, does it mean one south asian = 145 kafr ? Yours confusali himulla.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

^^^
Were you sleebing through your class of madrassa mathematics and Sialkot statistics? 1000 Stribes!!
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Bhartiya bizli is not halal. Bharat does nat fallow tight and fair guidelines about bower generation

Polushun
[imghttp://www.utilities-me.com/pictures/gallery/S ... _stock.jpg][/img]

Mohterma exbloitashun

dirty borking kondshins

bizli wastaj in Bharat.........DEKO BIG PANKHA OF SUBMRINE ...........just for two kala ckowkidars

Sardarji poluting da bizli

Bniya Hindu praticing to send bad bizli to bakistan

hindu family practicing stopping bizli to bakistan in case of jihadi attak

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Bhat ij thij I hiyar? Our mardwali kirkit team haj been pittaoed by the lowly dark and shart peoble kalled landkans. It ij indeed 500% sad day for uj pa'ajistanij. Our kirkit team should doobao in chullu bhar paani (baater in chullu). Bhy ij allah punishing uj?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Yanother B2B mashtery by da Mowmins oph Bakistan.
Bizlie bill be baid bith Boolets on da Border.

Bhaat a Phaithfool world Dhere!
Dekho grass iz yall Green,
GUBO bithout Vaaaasleen
Massa's big Hardware
Baki Mush Krying dhere
Yans i shay to faitfool
Bhat a Bunderfool year!
Drones Koming Twice
Salala Post fry Dhere
Poaqjabi running skared
Dekh, Talipaans shaking hands
Phondling Pakistan in Paant
Daily beatting by Yaank
Yand i assked faithfool
Bhen bill joo go tuu schoool
And Learn shumthiing Else
Shtop maiking Green mess
Joo kant blay da Chess
Its game oph da Brain
Not fit Phor Born en Drain
Soon joo will be Culled
Given Karmo ka Phall
Yand i shay to myself
It will be a wonderful world there
Bhen Poaqs are nobhere!
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

subreme court has insulted Gilani. Gilani should not take it lying down. He should fight back. He should immediately depart for Londonistan, start a new party called PPPG, hold a press kaanference and vow to come back to Pakistan and solve all problems in 60 days.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

thank god for the euro2012 football. can you all imagine going through this huge crisis in our country if euro2012 was not going on?
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Bakistan haj the maximum variety of coupisines in thij world! soft coup, hard coup, army coup, judicial coup and more to come.
Kanishka
BRFite

Post by Kanishka »

Pakistan cricket team’s miserable performance in ODI series

Bhy did Bakistan naat peerfirm bell? Bhy bas oubr brayers naat answeered?
Too many kwestions. Bhery phew answears.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 012_pg2_16
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Kanishka wrote:Pakistan cricket team’s miserable performance in ODI series

Bhy did Bakistan naat peerfirm bell? Bhy bas oubr brayers naat answeered?
Too many kwestions. Bhery phew answears.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 012_pg2_16
because most likely they were wearing shoes with green colored soles. expert analysis
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

bakistan got a new prime minister. egjited! what will be his 1st statement? "amreeka should apologize" or "yindoos should hand over cashmere"? tenshun.
Kanishka
BRFite

Post by Kanishka »

partha wrote:bakistan got a new prime minister. egjited! what will be his 1st statement? "amreeka should apologize" or "yindoos should hand over cashmere"? tenshun.
The phirst istatemint of a baki brimeminister should pee "Giphe Bakistan more".
It meanj more dallars, more arms, more gubo so on and so phorth.
joygoswami
BRFite

Post by joygoswami »

Ij dij Zaheel HamIED and hij sun Zoo-Zoo ?

PratikDas
BRFite

Post by PratikDas »

That ij hij nanha Mubarak. How can juu naat no thij?

Aar juu a Raa ajint trying to get the informashuns?