India-US Strategic News and Discussion

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
TSJones
BRF Oldie

Re: India-US Strategic News and Discussion

Post by TSJones »

Chinese she agent stole from him................ :D
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

For those who may have missed it. It's all spelled out here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_fo ... an_Century

Full spectrum dominance. Originally conceived by the military and then extended to political, cultural and financial spheres.

A few bumps along the way: Iraq (part 2), Afghanistan. More than a few shoot yourself in the foot: Libya, Syria, Egypt.

Obama has realized the overreach but before he can get out of the NeoCon agenda, Ukraine was set up by the DoS and China is about to draw the wrong lessons from Crimea.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

When Bill Clinton went into a Rajasthani village, the village headman showed him around the dilapidated civic structures, schools etc, the drainage ditches, the shoddy houses and proclaimed that they had it pretty good there, 'don't you think?'. Clinton gave some diplomatic response.

India is that headman.
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

sanjaykumar wrote:When Bill Clinton went into a Rajasthani village, the village headman showed him around the dilapidated civic structures, schools etc, the drainage ditches, the shoddy houses and proclaimed that they had it pretty good there, 'don't you think?'. Clinton gave some diplomatic response.

India is that headman.
Clinton's exact response was: "depends on what your definition is of having it good is" :)

Our Indian capacity for self delusion and oblivious grandeur is what makes us so special. Stuff of many NYT articles yet unwritten.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Sk, I wouldn't try to impress the likes of Sri Bill(i) Clinton. He is an elite wannabe trained in UK. Now this news about Hillary Clinton resisting putting boko haram on terrorist org list in 2011. These two supposedly cleaned out Casa Blanca of gifts given to the US by foreign govts. and taken them home to (very) little (as in petty) rock in AR as souvenirs.
Last edited by Vayutuvan on 09 May 2014 07:25, edited 1 time in total.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/201 ... _this.html

There’s a lot of drama in the first full trailer for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, but the image that will stick with me is this one: Apes riding on horses with assault rifles. The Planet of the Apes franchise, it seems, is getting even sillier, while trying to maintain a serious face.

That pose, at least, worked for the first movie, which managed to make a movie about super-smart monkeys into something like an animal-rights manifesto, with elements of Elizabethan tragedy. It was that Shakespearean chimpanzee, of course—named after the title character in Julius Caesar—that was the breakout star, and here it’s clear that Andy Serkis’ tragic hero will take center stage, even giving his own monkey version of the St. Crispin’s Day speech.

Ape with a Tilak in the forehead
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

SVinayak: please to read Jonathan Swift's works or rather study them. What I am doing right this minute.

Especially A Voyage to the Country of the Houyhnhnms and A Modest Proposal for Preventing the Children of Poor People in Ireland Being a Burden on Their Parents or Country, and for Making Them Beneficial to the Publick. Ha and not to forget Laputans who live on a different level - literally - like those in ivory towers of academia and engage in muckraking (modern day guanoraking on twitter).
Last edited by Vayutuvan on 09 May 2014 08:53, edited 1 time in total.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

panduranghari wrote: But for the US there is only one interest that supersedes the rest. Or to rephrase it - the other interests of US are subservient to the only interest which permits it to maintain other interests.

This interest is to maintain The primacy of US dollar as the global oil currency.
That enables them to protect interest #1. India may not have that much to learn from massa but our spineless netas surely need to learn from massa....even the most libtard neta in massa won't cross some lakshman rekhas of self-interest unlike India where anything and everything goes. Anyways hopefully we won't have that issue...abki baar modi sarkar! :mrgreen:
member_28352
BRFite

Post by member_28352 »

How many votes for guessing that the biggest beneficiary of the latest Boko Haram retarded skullduggery in Nigeria will be the You Ess which can now potentially work along Nigeria's religious faultlines and send in troops to ostensibly protect the christian yoruba and igbo from the muslim hausa,fulani and kanuri people. Side benefit is that You Ess gets to control the oil wealth of the south which makes Nigeria Africa's largest economy.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

^^^ I'd prefer that to nigeria and the rest of west africa falling under the green flag
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

Stanford report slams low conviction rate in Gujarat riot cases
m.timesofindia.com | May 9th 2014
AHMEDABAD: Twelve years after the Gujarat riots, a study by Stanford Law School has concluded that the conviction rate in riot cases is less than 10%. If there were 863 cases that reached trials, there were convictions in only 83 cases till 2012 — which comes to 9.63%. This is way below 18.5% convictions in riot cases till date across India - 7,281 out of 39,415.

This analysis forms part of a 138-page report titled "When Justice Becomes the Victim: The Quest for Justice After the 2002 Violence in Gujarat," brought out by the International Human Rights and Conflict Resolution Clinic of Stanford Law School, US. The report, which was released on Thursday, analyzed the judicial response to the 2002 post-Godhra violence.

The report emphasized on the need for a victim-friendly judicial process for riot trials. To substantiate this, the report has cited Best Bakery and Bilkis Bano cases where the trials were transferred outside the state by the Supreme Court in 2004.

On the other hand, the report has praised the local judiciary in the Naroda Patia massacre conviction where the approach had been victim friendly.

The report claims that the SC's decision to transfer trials outside state cannot be the solution to thousands of cases arising out of communal violence. The report has also pointed out that in the nine major post-Godhra riot cases, the SC continued to be the ultimate guarantor of justice.

The Stanford report has observed that, "A judicial system that relies exclusively on the Indian Supreme Court as a guarantor of judicial integrity, rather than the local judiciary, is a fragile one. To be truly sustainable, the reform process must promote institutional reform at local level in Gujarat."

The report recommends that Gujarat's judicial authorities should ensure that public prosecutors in the state should not have political affiliations. The researcher also recommends setting up an independent commission to analyze the breakdown of intelligence and law enforcement agencies, disciplinary action against cops for not registering proper FIR, technology upgradation in lodging complaints, educating people to move court in case police gives them cold shoulder.
merlin
BRF Oldie

Post by merlin »

Why the hell do we allow foreigners to interfere in internal matters?
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

svinayak wrote:http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/201 ... _this.html

There’s a lot of drama in the first full trailer for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, but the image that will stick with me is this one: Apes riding on horses with assault rifles. The Planet of the Apes franchise, it seems, is getting even sillier, while trying to maintain a serious face.

That pose, at least, worked for the first movie, which managed to make a movie about super-smart monkeys into something like an animal-rights manifesto, with elements of Elizabethan tragedy. It was that Shakespearean chimpanzee, of course—named after the title character in Julius Caesar—that was the breakout star, and here it’s clear that Andy Serkis’ tragic hero will take center stage, even giving his own monkey version of the St. Crispin’s Day speech.

Ape with a Tilak in the forehead
I have my own theory on this planet of the Ape's, especially the original in 60's.

1) Now we know many westerners thought/call Asians/ Africans/ Native Americans as Ape's

2) Only Nato and Ussr (both supposedly Caucasian) nations had Nukes at that time and still probably have enough to destroy each other

3) In the past Arab/Europeans used to hunt people especially Africans for thee slave trade with guns on Horses.

4) Now 70% of the world population is made up of Africans/ Asians but in planet of the apes, Humans are almost exclusively represented by Caucasians.

5) And it states how the Humans had a more advanced culture and then thanks to Nuke attacks the Apes suddenly become superior.

Viewedd from that prespective, it seems the whole serious is about let us Americans/Europeans not destroy each other and hand the planet over to the Apes thorugh Nuke exchanges.

The Tilak on the Apes in the series make proper sense then.
TSJones
BRF Oldie

Post by TSJones »

sanjaykumar wrote:When Bill Clinton went into a Rajasthani village, the village headman showed him around the dilapidated civic structures, schools etc, the drainage ditches, the shoddy houses and proclaimed that they had it pretty good there, 'don't you think?'. Clinton gave some diplomatic response.

India is that headman.
You know I've been runminating about this so to speak. It seems to me is the appropriate answer would be to ask "what did you have before this?". If the headman says "oh nothing but some thatched huts with no drainage and no community well, then I think the proper answer should be to that is, "well, you've come a long way! What are your plans for the future?"

Ultimately it boils down to this: to whom or what are you in competition with? The answer should be "with yourself". What are you happiest with? If you compare what you have against what others have, I guarantee you will always be feeling lacking. Somebody will always have more than you will have. I swear this is true. You won't believe some of the rich people I have met that always seem to be striving to have what others have when what they already have what would make a normal person swoon with envy. Luxury cars, huge homes, tremendous vacations, etc. Yet they are not that happy with what they already have. Don't get me wrong, one should always have goals for the future. And you should always be planning improvements. But the happiest people seem to be those who accept what they have (with future goals) and not compare themselves to those who have more. In short, look back to where you came from and then to what you have now. If you see improvement, then be happy. You don't have to accept the status quo but be in good humor. Follow your bliss. Thanks for reading my rant.
Rajiv Lather
BRFite

Post by Rajiv Lather »

"In short, look back to where you came from and then to what you have now."

Mods how are you tolerating this (edited for personal attack - JE Menon) ?

Please do not repeat. Consider this a warning.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

merlin wrote:Why the hell do we allow foreigners to interfere in internal matters?
The jokers have managed to set up an information delivery network in India by buying stakes in Indian media. Notice how they come up with a report about India and how promptly it gets published in Indian newspapers like TOI. They can come up with any garbage and easily push it into national discourse in India. The main culprits are Indian editors and media owners who will prostitute their own mothers for money.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

merlin wrote:Why the hell do we allow foreigners to interfere in internal matters?
We have this in the Forum which is a mirror of Indian elite.
Rajiv Lather
BRFite

Post by Rajiv Lather »

Rajiv Lather wrote:"In short, look back to where you came from and then to what you have now."

Mods how are you tolerating this (edited for personal attack - JE Menon) ?

Please do not repeat. Consider this a warning.
No wonder, we are where we are...
Rajiv Lather
BRFite

Post by Rajiv Lather »

For those who missed it, what has been edited/deleted by someone was "edited again - second warning. There is no need for this Rajiv - JE Menon".
anjan
BRFite

Post by anjan »

Cosmo_R wrote:Our Indian capacity for self delusion and oblivious grandeur is what makes us so special. Stuff of many NYT articles yet unwritten.
I can almost see them now. They'll probably get posted on here by Indians in the US. You know, to look and learn from our betters.. whatever. Oh, the layers of irony; An American newspaper, especially the NYT, writing on self delusion and then getting posted on here in an attempt to ah.. enlighten. It will be glorious. I think I will enjoy the future.
BijuShet
BRFite

Post by BijuShet »

OT Alert.
Rajiv Latherji harakiri na karo bhai, Aache din aane wale hain!!!

Jalnay walon ki boo aati zordar, kyonki Aab ki baar Modi Sarkar!!!
Rajiv Lather
BRFite

Post by Rajiv Lather »

Rajiv Lather wrote:For those who missed it, what has been edited/deleted by someone was "edited again - second warning. There is no need for this Rajiv - JE Menon".

I am going to type it down again, and you are welcome to ban me.
Last edited by Gerard on 10 May 2014 05:09, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Content Edited. Request for banning under consideration
BijuShet
BRFite

Post by BijuShet »

Rajiv Latherji, please edit your words. This panga with Mods will lead to no good.
Array bhai, Jab Haathi chaale bazaar may tho Kutte bhonke hazaaron may. Why pay attention to the bonkay walle kutte?
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

ramana wrote:
We have this in the Forum which is a mirror of Indian elite.
In any case, this is only good old Stanford and not that citadel of evil in berkeley. If you want Stanford to do some thinking, the 5th cousin can help right away. Any volunteers?
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

Rajiv Lather wrote:
Rajiv Lather wrote:For those who missed it, what has been edited/deleted by someone was "edited again - second warning. There is no need for this Rajiv - JE Menon".
Were you wagging your tail as you partially deleted my comments ?

I am going to type it down again, and you are welcome to ban me.
User banned
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I am not sure what it is about the very white Mr Jones that elicits such negative responses from some. It is almost as if they have to negate him to affirm their own identity. An expression of regret to him was taken as kowtowing to his Whiteness. By someone who may have seen pictures of such folk as opposed to daily living with them in all of what that entails.

I suspect some of them haven't actually seen a white man in some years. :D
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Sanjaykumar, no baiting please... Completely unnecessary
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

TSJones wrote: Ultimately it boils down to this: to whom or what are you in competition with? The answer should be "with yourself". What are you happiest with? If you compare what you have against what others have, I guarantee you will always be feeling lacking. Somebody will always have more than you will have. I swear this is true. You won't believe some of the rich people I have met that always seem to be striving to have what others have when what they already have what would make a normal person swoon with envy. Luxury cars, huge homes, tremendous vacations, etc. Yet they are not that happy with what they already have. Don't get me wrong, one should always have goals for the future. And you should always be planning improvements. But the happiest people seem to be those who accept what they have (with future goals) and not compare themselves to those who have more. In short, look back to where you came from and then to what you have now. If you see improvement, then be happy. You don't have to accept the status quo but be in good humor. Follow your bliss. Thanks for reading my rant.
There!! See? This is what comes from spending too much time with Indians on a forum. Soon you start talking and thinking like an Indian. Imagine what will happen if this attitude spreads? Next thing you know people will come off meds, anti-depressants, pep pills, botox, anti-aging creams etc and then all the companies that make those things will start going out of business. Then what? Are you trying to wreck the economy?
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

^^^Exactly, I had to recheck to see who the author was....
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Rajiv-ji,

If you are reading this, please dont take it personal and come back here when your officially imposed vanvas ends. Please dont take the bait and retort to opinionated folks (who have their reasons to be opinionated). I myself had to take sometime off from here for the sake of BP and also for not ending up being halaaled. :P

Back to lurking.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Ultimately it boils down to this: to whom or what are you in competition with? ...Follow your bliss. Thanks for reading my rant.
Brings to mind the inspiring story of Abdul bin Seychelles.

The story is that Arthur Coldfoot, accountant for the London firm of Toodles, Poodles, Noodles and Toodles, had eventually saved up enough money to take a week-long vacation in the Seychelles. He flew British Airways down to the Seychelles, got off the plane, went to his beachfront hotel, put on his Pith Helmet and safari coat and shorts, and went out on the sunny beach. As he reached there, he saw Abdul b.S. lying in a hammock strung between two coconut palms, snoring.

As he came back from his stroll, Mr. Coldfoot found Mr. b.S. awake and yawning. He came up to him and greeted him.
-Good afternoon Sir! May I enquire as to your good name?
--Abdul b.S
-What do you do, Mr. b.S.?
--Do? Why, I don't do anything. I just lie out here in my hammock, maybe go out in a canoe to catch fish when I feel the need for it.
-Really? Have you considered going to school to get an education?
--Why?
-So you can qualify to go to college
--Why?
-So you can study hard and after four years, earn a degree.
--Why?
-So you can get a job with a nice firm, say, in London
--Why?
- So you can hold a steady job for 40 years like me.
--Why?
- So you can earn enough that you can take a vacation
--Why?
-So you can fly out to the other side of the world, say to the Seychelles
--Why?
- So you can spend a few days lying out on a hammock strung between two coconut trees at the beach..
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Sanjaykumar, no baiting please... Completely unnecessary

Yes, of course, will not.

It does however work both ways, comments directed at another poster but really more for my benefit will not go unchallenged. We have certainly established in the last couple of pages that abuse can be a very potent weapon, and one should always be prepared to suffer the same, only somewhat magnified.

I hope we can get back to regular programming.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

^^^ UBji LOL, this was funny enough for me to get out of lurk mode for one more post.

One thing about "modern" "free" "western" "democracies" (each quote is required :) ), is that they are all about inflation, consumerism, and cheap credit. It is a positive feedback loop that turns predatory sooner or later.

The democracy soon turns into an oligarchy (the US is almost there). The "free" part turns into predatory. The large american corporations have basically eaten up time and energy from each one of its employees. Most of them are overworked and underpayed (usually both). If the worker cannot give the company an ROI, then someone in China can and hence they will move the job to China in the blink of an eyelid.

Earlier they had their predatory claws on their colonies, in the name of civilizing them. Now that is not a viable option, so its all about making vassal states of what was once their colonies in the name of "democracy". After Iraq, Libya, Syria etc that tactic of control seems to be slipping away (slowly but surely) as its outcome is rather chaotic.

It will reach a position sooner or later that wherein these countries will have extremely harsh poverty while being wealthy at the same time. It is already very visible in the US. Something has to give.... I am not sure what will.

UBjis scenario will never be possible in a "modern" "western" "democracy" that is fueled by inflation. If you dont run with the economy, you will be crushed by being left behind. The sad and interesting part is that the economy is also running faster and faster as time goes by. It is a capitalistic Darwinian jungle and when you get old and unable to run, you will most likely lead a miserable rest of your life unless you plan your retirement very carefully.

Added later:

A large part of the lower middle class of the US was driven into poverty by outsourcing. (Disclaimer: I have nothing against outsourcing :), but more on that later). At the same time, predatory lending practices meant that people ended up using high interest credit cards to fund their consumption habits and in many cases their daily expenses. This double whammy drove a lot of people who would have been otherwise middle class below poverty levels as they were servicing loans that had extra-ordinary interest rates (25% per annum compounded). Right after that we had the subprime crisis, the insanity that stemmed out of predatory lending of unaffordable homeloans and then selling the resulting junk bonds as Grade B securities. These are ominous signs and are pretty scary pointers on what is to come IMO. The elites of the US will not go down without a fight.

Back to lurking for sometime.
Last edited by member_22733 on 10 May 2014 08:08, edited 1 time in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

LokeshC wrote: The "free" part turns into predatory.
You know what? If you develop a society in which some people are kept down all the time while others stay on top using any and all ruthless means, and exchange between the two levels is uncommon - such a system is called "capitalism" in th USA. In India it's called caste. Capitalism is good. Caste is bad.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Shiv,

True, it is like caste had not viewed it that way.

I say this with true sadness. Many people that I know in the US will be working low income hard labor till the day they drop dead. You wont see them visibly obvious if you live in Bay Area (or any other Engineer/Doctor desi adda), you will only find them hidden and invisible. Like the cashier making 10$ an hour, working 60 hour weeks at a supermarket in Palo Verde, Los Angeles where the average price of a house is greater than a couple of million dollars.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

LokeshC wrote: True, it is like caste had not viewed it that way.

I say this with true sadness. Many people that I know in the US will be working low income hard labor till the day they drop dead. You wont see them visibly obvious if you live in Bay Area (or any other Engineer/Doctor desi adda), you will only find them hidden and invisible. Like the cashier making 10$ an hour, working 60 hour weeks at a supermarket in Palo Verde, Los Angeles where the average price of a house is greater than a couple of million dollars.
I don't mean to be insulting to any country or person here but when the majority of a population find out that what they have is is as good as they will ever get, and that they might possibly be a wee bit better off than someone else, you then have a seed population that could develop a philosophy of making do with what one has, being thankful for what one gets, trying to ensure that resource use is sustainable.

On the other hand a philosophy of dominating fellow man by physical force so "I get more and he gets less" could also develop. A valid reaction to that would be the oppressed taking up arms and killing the dominator. Historically - there is a limit to how much one can get by dominating everyone else. After dominating everyone else - resources are still too sparse for further growth. A strange version of "lets pick on Ahmedis and Shia at home since we can't get the kafirs outside" may be playing itself out in the US - with the difficulty of easily dominating everyone on earth being replaced by the easier domination over some groups at home.

But yes - the elite will not give up without a fight.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

shiv wrote:After dominating everyone else - resources are still too sparse for further growth. A strange version of "lets pick on Ahmedis and Shia at home since we can't get the kafirs outside" may be playing itself out in the US - with the difficulty of easily dominating everyone on earth being replaced by the easier domination over some groups at home.
That already happened after Bacon's rebellion after which the English Elites of the US adopted the race theories invented by the German's to divide the revolting whites and blacks from uniting and screwing the Elites.

Bacon's rebellion was one of the first rebellions in the US against the then English elites who were using blacks and white as indentured laborers. Bacon's rebellion was a mixed race rebellion! Race relations were much much better in the US in that day when they are now.

Now the poor white man who does hard labor thinks he is better off than a black bro from da hood who is seen driving away with a stolen caddy with 100 cop cars chasing him, as seen on TV. The media just love to portray and expand on this division. When I get a chance I will expand on the impact of this new era of latent racism, or The New Jim Crow era in the US.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Lokesh, the Latinos will be the game changers here. They will be 128 million by 2060 at current projections, far more if they expand non-linearly as immigrant populations often do past tipping point. Already they are OVER 50% of the population in Texas, California and Florida! India should get ahead of the game- businessmen & diplomats should learn Spanish, familiarize themselves with Hispanic culture to engage the Americans of tomorrow.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

US senators against export of natural gas to India, China

http://www.thehindu.com/news/internatio ... 995535.ece
A bi-partisan group of 22 American senators have expressed reservation on the export of natural gas to Asian countries such as India and China, arguing that such a move by Obama Administration would result in an increase in cost for consumers and businesses at home.

Natural gas prices in Asia are currently three to four times higher than those in the U.S. Integration of U.S. and Asian natural gas markets through U.S. exports could lead to further increases in prices for American consumers and businesses, which may fundamentally reverse many of the economic benefits that have led to the current surge in manufacturing job growth in the U.S.,” the senators said in a letter to Mr. Obama.

They said the “large-scale exports of natural gas to Asia could also jeopardize America’s goal of achieving energy independence, a goal made more achievable by the recent increase in domestic gas production”.

The senators urged Mr. Obama to consider the impacts on American manufacturing and families that rely on natural gas.

In the letter released to the press on Friday, they pointed to the hundreds of thousands of American manufacturing jobs created in the last few years, in part because of low natural gas prices.

“Families and businesses depend on affordable and reliable supplies of natural gas. This winter many parts of the country faced tight supplies of propane and natural gas and families were left to face high energy bills... Taking a longer-term view, the United States has benefited from rising supplies and lower prices for natural gas since 2008.”

“Thanks in part to lower natural gas prices, America’s manufacturing sector has created more than 600,000 jobs since 2010. The Boston Consulting Group concluded that affordable natural gas prices could lead to 5 million more manufacturing jobs by the end of the decade.

“We must ensure that we do not squander what is clearly an American competitive advantage right now for American manufacturers and for the American economy,” they said.

The senators said that the recent approval for export of liquefied natural gas from a sixth export facility has meant that the total approved exports now exceeds the amount of gas currently being used in every single American home and commercial business.

The exports well exceeds the high export scenario referenced by a Department of Energy study in 2012 that indicated prices could increase by up to 54 per cent, the senators said, adding that it would translate into more than $60 billion a year in higher energy costs for American consumers and businesses, they said.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

I saw Rajiv Lather's message.
Rajiv this is for you if you are lurking.

I think you misinterpreted TSJ's message. Please sit out your vanvaas and come back.