Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv

Post by RCase »

^^^
Butt, bhere ij the blane? Is Peshawar a cloud play?
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

I brotest. Krachi should be the first one with pullets plying in all directions. Why show Nanga Sun. This is kanspiracy against the peace loving beebuls of Paksataan only 1% of which are weather prediction fundamentalist.
Ju are a shameless Kuffar!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Eye think, itz taim we complie the naams of Sau virignites of pakistan b444 it kommit Harakiri.
The first Virginity waaz of Wazoo bestwoed by Hole-e Arab kalled
1 Arabzinity
2 Sunnzinity
joygoswami
BRFite

Post by joygoswami »

arminius
BRFite

Post by arminius »

kmkraoind wrote:Shoaib Akhtar, 38, Ties Knot With 20-Year-Old

It seems to ward off criticism, Akhtar is now telling that the girl's age as 20, instead of 17. What a shameful creature. Wait for a decade, probably he might replicate Aisha moment (55-8).
...all in great traditions of I-slam. Alhamdulillah
Anand K
BRFite

Post by Anand K »

joygoswami wrote:Image
Bhy phor is thees bh@ncho' doing Kancho, hain? That is a RAA hath, if there was ever any!
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

^^^
The demonstrshun of furrin hand in pakistan!
joygoswami
BRFite

Post by joygoswami »

Anand K wrote:
joygoswami wrote:Image
Bhy phor is thees bh@ncho' doing Kancho, hain? That is a RAA hath, if there was ever any!
Dear Anand-ullah-al-amriki,

I have a pheeling dat dij ijj da hand of the deep state.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

The pholloing waj posted in the wrong thread
Anujan wrote:
Meanwhile

http://www.dawn.com/news/1115392/taliba ... -officials
He said that the roof of a school in Suliemankhel, an area near Peshawar, was used for targeting the Airbus when it was landing at the Bacha Khan International Airport late on Tuesday night.

He said assailants had affixed an extra barrel to an AK-47 rifle to enhance its fire range and used tracer bullets to ensure that they hit the target.
Anujanuddin needs to apear in the kave and be fined 4 goats
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Anujan wrote: Meanwhile

He said that the roof of a school in Suliemankhel, an area near Peshawar, was used for targeting the Airbus when it was landing at the Bacha Khan International Airport late on Tuesday night.

He said assailants had affixed an extra barrel to an AK-47 rifle to enhance its fire range and used tracer bullets to ensure that they hit the target.
Who was the person who contradick-ted me and said AKPhyrr could not reach 25,000 feet? One AKPhyrr can eaily reach 2500 feet. If you fix 9 barrels together you get 25 x 9 = 25,000 feet.
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

X-posting from Bakistan thread (and this is so ridiculous that I'm skipping BENIS language here for once):

Ok, I'm officially speechless here. This should perhaps be x-posted in the BENIS thread as well, but Bakis have just taken things to a new low. So there's this dude in Karachi, who dresses like a woman who dresses like a half-fox, half-human creature (calls himself a "foxy lady" :D), sits in a cage in Karachi zoo and is a popular exhibit that gives advice to visitors!
Just when you think you've reached rock-bottom, remember that this is Pakistan folks, so keep digging. It turns out that this dude has been doing this for at least 12 years so far and before this, his father was the one doing this job.

Think I'm making this up?? Here's a news report about it:
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Dear Anand-ullah-al-amriki,

I have a pheeling dat dij ijj da hand of the deep state.
Strategic Depth?
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

Ij that a deep penetrashun mole?
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Diya Aiditar Janab,

I sunno that the Baki fauj haj lunched operation Barbie-Abs at the barder of Of-Ken-istan. The fauj claims that operation Barbie-Abs will crunch the asps that were raised in the backyard of moth eaten, phatta Bakistan. The pious faujis have signed in blood to lay waist and pound non-stop or embrace shadi in operashun Barbie-Abs (They are not for nothing, the marital race of TFTA mards! 8) ). PM Sharif announced that lund operashuns will be starting anytaime soon, with in the next 72 houris.

As USAual the successful result of Barbie-Abs are due do drones. Jernails are cobering their mijjiles and have ruled out usjing them aj they are NoDongs. Jernail RAWheel is showing chunkiness of whether he ij shareef or thurkey when asked the outcum so far - "I DP". Did he mean 'I Did Pee (in my pants)' or something else ...:wink:? Meanwhile PM sb has indicated to do a Ram-Zam special for all who claim to be 'I DP'.

Barbie-Abs has eggcited some Abduls in PeshaWAR so much that they could not hold back and did AKphyr on hawa-i-motormas before they could touchdown from their climbmax.

Eye say, no pain, no gain. Barbie-Abs... Pain-in-the-butt!
Yogi_G
BRF Oldie

Post by Yogi_G »

Lalmohan wrote:Ij that a deep penetrashun mole?
Outflanked. Next comes hot pursuit. Smoke the hole I say!
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Gullu the Thug

UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

At least Pakistanis are fashionable. Gully the Thug is wearing the sort of trousers that have zippers around the legs above the knee. Same as we wear in Ulan Bator .... :eek:
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Deyaar Aditorials wale sheikh,
Asllaaam..
TFTA Pakis unlike SDRE Yindoos are not cheap at least. See the bichar carefully..
Gullu ji ij damaging a brand new car which still have got back seats in plastics ?
Can small hearted hindoo match that ?

Jours always,
Ek Ameer Al-Bakistani
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Diyar IEDitar,

If the Levant can have ISIL/ISIS, Eye bropose, Bakistan too should be renamed. Heyar are some choices:
PISS - Pakistani Islamic State of Sunnis
iSPILL - islamic States of Pakistan, Iraq and the Levant Losers
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Ameeba
------------
Abdul came home conphused. Abba waj not home. So he had to go talk to Ammi. I mean it was no uje trying to talk to the goat about this. Anyway, the goat waj out. It wouldn't have mattered. Abdul slowly gathered the couraje to talk to ammi. I mean this waj serious matter, not like talking about jential warts. Everyone haj jenital warts, where ij the shame in talking about them? Hain.

Poor Abdul, we feel for him. After all, he could have talked to Rehman, but he went and joined the taliban. Abdul could have told him Mullah sahib waj only interested in his Ayesha, but Rehman would not have listened. Nobody listens to Abdul.

Abdul could have talked to baaji but baaji went and married Attaullah without Abba's permission. Abdul slept very badly the night they brought her back. I mean Abdul would have understood drowning her in the well, that's what they are there for. He would have understood smothering her while she was sleeping, everybody does that.

But using a chopper, who does that? Abba waj really drunk that night. And now Abdul haj another secret to keep. He shudders to think what the maulvi would think, if they found out Abba had been drinking! No one listens to Abdul. He would have warned Abba against mixing with low-caste chrisitaans. But, as we said before, nobody listens to Abdul.

He thought of making out with the donkey first, get some of the frustration out, it will be easier to talk to Ammi afterwards. And if something went wrong, at least it would be easier to sleep than listen to the noises Abba would make. I mean, a chopper! Now Abdul haj to borrow from the neighbors, before he can bring home the kindling. Suppose someone found out Abdul too had been talking to the shia, no; much worse, sharing their choppers. Abba would fly off his handle. Perish the thought the Mullah might say. Abdul's life is not easy.

Ammi was cooking gosht. I wonder if that ij the goat, Abdul thought. Ammi never really liked her, and if not for ramadan, then when. Anyway, there were more pressing matters. Abdul tore away his thoughts from hunger pangs that had not waited for the moon to rise. Gathering all his couraje, he said -- Ammi, what ij an ameeba?

Ammi looked up, as if thinking Abdul waj not long for for this world either. He too is going the way of Rehman or hij Baaji. And Ammi waj too old now to make any new Abduls. Anyway, Abba had been paying much attention to the goat of late. Wonder if he will know the taste of the gosht, thought Ammi. But Abdul waj still looking up.

Waiting for an answer. Ammi brought her self to say -- Abdul, these things are not for you to worry about. If Abba and I were not brother and sister, then there waj a chance you too would go the way the hindu child. They are not like us. These diseazes only attak them. Allah saves us from them.

Anyway, continued Ammi, when an Ammi and an Abba are in love, sometimes they hug each other. In doors, of course, with proper purdah and when the moulvi is away, you know. And sometimes, when Abba has been hugging the goat a lot, there is a chance of an Abdul. What was I saying, said Ammi, the ameeba, yes, it ij the blessing for the believer. It will eat the brain of the hanuud and the yahuud. But we have nothing to worry. Unless, you have been talking with the shia again, and the maulvi finds out.

Abdul waj relieved. Theje new fangled dijeases. Every day something new to worry about. Where does one get some of this Ameeba, then, thought Abdul. One of the sikhs have a kaneej he would not mind converting, if he could give the rest of the family some Ameeba first. Perhaps Abba would share some the next time he hugs Ammi. "Would they still love me, if there was another Abdul?", he thought as he drifted to sleep hoping Ammi will wake him for dinner.

Edit: with due credit to Mahdi-e-dra and the doctor for laying the groundwork.
chandrasekhar.m
BRFite

Post by chandrasekhar.m »

^^^Mullah sahib, this abdul read the story but didn't understand bhat wajj the secret that Abdul had. Blijj to exblain.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

chandrasekhar.m wrote:^^^Mullah sahib, this abdul read the story but didn't understand bhat wajj the secret that Abdul had. Blijj to exblain.
You mean how Abba had been boozing? Or getting the jenuine murri shtyle from the christaand? A haaji like abba! What fatva do you think Maulvi will announce if Abdul blurted it out?
kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

Lalmohan wrote:^^^ bhy eej ZAB's ZEB in launch posishun? hain ji?
eej he pooching "zabzeb baRa badmash kaun hai?"
Umm ... Lalmohan ji, nebher to forget who are the true mards in the Pakiluand!

kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

What a fall for dear leader Musharraf since those days of 'Excitement'!

chandrasekhar.m
BRFite

Post by chandrasekhar.m »

Shreeman wrote:
chandrasekhar.m wrote:^^^Mullah sahib, this abdul read the story but didn't understand bhat wajj the secret that Abdul had. Blijj to exblain.
You mean how Abba had been boozing? Or getting the jenuine murri shtyle from the christaand? A haaji like abba! What fatva do you think Maulvi will announce if Abdul blurted it out?
Hajaar thank yous. I thought it waj something bersonal about himself that Abdul was hiding from everyone. Allah is indeed merciful, to allow Abdul's ammeeba brain to store so many secrets.
jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

Shreeman wrote:Ameeba
------------
Abdul came home conphused. Abba waj not home. So he had to go talk to Ammi. I mean it was no uje trying to talk to the goat about this. Anyway, the goat waj out. It wouldn't have mattered. Abdul slowly gathered the couraje to talk to ammi. I mean this waj serious matter, not like talking about jential warts. Everyone haj jenital warts, where ij the shame in talking about them? Hain.

:rotfl:
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Yogi_G wrote:
Lalmohan wrote:Ij that a deep penetrashun mole?
Outflanked. Next comes hot pursuit. Smoke the hole I say!
Fourfatherz recognize Bakistan as Penistruating (W)Hole .
Subb Hole Maar Hai Bhai Subb Hole Maar Hai
Abbu, Chacha, Beerahter Yaan Mullah,
SubbKe Dillo Mey Aik He Khyal Hai
Subb Hole Maar Hai , Subb Hole Maar Hai
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

kancha wrote:
Lalmohan wrote:^^^ bhy eej ZAB's ZEB in launch posishun? hain ji?
eej he pooching "zabzeb baRa badmash kaun hai?"
Umm ... Lalmohan ji, nebher to forget who are the true mards in the Pakiluand!

Abdul : Ammi, what ij that? Jernailtal Warts???
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

shiv wrote:The pholloing waj posted in the wrong thread
Anujan wrote:
Meanwhile

Anujanuddin needs to apear in the kave and be fined 4 goats
Hindu barrel short, dark with flash suppressor. Pakistani barrel long without flash suppressor with tight buttstock. 1 Pakistani bullet can fly as far as 10 Hindu bullets fired one after another.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Locals play with dirt before a dip to cool off in a nearby canal on a hot day in Lahore on June 8, 2014.
:rotfl:
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

What is to laugh there.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Kaffir, This is Ijlamic festival of Who-lee that Yindus stole and now call it Holi..
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

krishnan wrote:Image
Paki bith an explojibe personality? Or ij it just a new pakjabi recruit at sir jaid (pbuh)-mahdi-ham-ied's camp for freedom fiterj?
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

^^
ju all SDRE do nat know haw to enjoy cold pure water in summer heat.It is very common practice in Haryana aljo. I hab done thousands of time. It goes like this
Make sure parents are taking siesta and nobody is there to stop.
Run to the Canal (not stream or river) which is 2to 3 km from your house.
Do not take chhapals because you can not run fast and somebody can through those in canal
Take a straight jump in cold water from your preferred spot
Come out and remove your cloths and put them on some bushes to dry
Make lot-pot in warm Canal sand and them jump again in cold water while daring others to do so

I was completly at home in Russia when I had to roll in snow before going back to Banyia (Sauna). I do the same in Belgium whenever ther is snow. Ju hab to do this to enjoy. So where is the joke?
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

^^^
Ju kufr banyia, ju could play in cold waater in kafir lands like Hindoostan, Roos and Oirope. Butt you banyias stole all of Bakistan's waater and that ij bhy the faithfool abduls have to pretend that the arbi sand ij waater.

Butt, the joke ij on ju .... sand ij holier than waater and there ij more sawab. It started in the dejert, came from the dejert. (Hope ju remember that song composed by our biraders in KSA). That ij the way our fourfathers from arabistan played, as there waj no waater then!
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^ Fit Case to be decalred Wajib-ul-Ban,
Do ju naat see Oasis in the packground with palm trees and nanha mujhahids in the bichar. Are ju some Yindoo who is jealous of so many oasis in Bakistan..Alhamdolillah!
Murugan
BRF Oldie

Post by Murugan »

Abdul will have Deeeeeennnnnnnnnnar farst or Date

Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

looks like ayesha will have abduls beard for dinner
joygoswami
BRFite

Post by joygoswami »

Plast from the bast. On April 2009, Jernail Gullu discusses Bakistan's future. :D

[youtube]8xn3zHm_wJo&list[/youtube]
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

^^^
Did ju notice that Gullu Butt looks like the 4th coujin of Jernail Gullu. Hai, hai, kya moochain, kya shakal! Subhanallah! Gullu sab ij right. Like a little kid, bakistan ij constantly whinning and throwing tantrums. Yes, it ij a different system ... One mard e momin against a car, with pulis cheering him on!