Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
dada
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct

Post by dada »

#pankajs

till the point of disproval ie december 1971 , the old myth was : muslims of south asia(india) = 1 nation
after december 1971 , the new myth was : muslims of the world = 1 nation

clearly within the context of the NEW MYTH , parent generations of 1971 defeat , changed(broadened) the narrative(a myth in itself) so that
next /subsequent younger generations see the 1971 defeat as a temporary setback which should be avenged at all costs.

I read that the 1971 war cost Rs 500 crores (@ 1970 prices). Should we regard it as the price we paid to disprove the foundational concept of pk ? Cost of struggling to prove/disprove a concept underlying your imagined enemy is very high. I think this irrational behaviour of pk stems from its unresolved identity crisis. It makes more economic sense to focus on one's own foundational concept.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

ShauryaT wrote:^^I would prefer that we seek to defeat the Pakistani state every day, by proving to it that the two nation theory has failed. Victory to us over Pakistan should be the defeat of this theory.
As I see it - Pakistan's defeat will be when it sinks into irrelevance for India. As I mentioned a couple of days ago, Pakistan's irrelevance to India would show up as an indicator when this thread falls to page 2 of this forum.

If Pakistan does not make news that BRF picks up for so long that the thread sinks to page 2 - Pakistan is really sinking into irrelevance. This thread does sink a bit nowadays and it generally brought back up by posts that mimic what we post in the BENIS thread, When we tire of even that - Pakistan is finished.

Just as the Pakistan army sees victory in being seen as standing opposed to India, the overt signs of victory for them is the attention they get from Indians. And as long as Pakistan does things that are significant enough to catch Indian attention, they (Pakis) are relevant and if they are relevant, they feel they are winning.

It is more than abundantly clear that Paki writers watch Indian media and BRF, and a lot English language articles by Pakis in Paki media are aimed at evoking an Indian response.. And they still do get a robust response. That response indicates their relevance, their importance, their victory in holding us. When that ends - they are finished. What happens to them will no longer be of any concern to Indians and for them that constitutes defeat.

I suggest a psychological experiment. Just don't post anything on this thread for a week. No serious news. No views from Pakistan. Nothing. Benis can continue for non serious stuff. Obviously a terror attack in India or a bum blast in shitland will wake up this thread. If neither occurs simply ignore Pakis and let's see what they do. But I doubt if we can do it. We are as addicted to Pakistan as Pakis want. Even when they can do next to nothing.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Pakistan taking care of their minorities

RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

It amuses me how Fair just tells that guy, "Okay, I'll stop you right there!" Kamaal ho gya, yaar! Is that the way to talk?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

She has probably heard that spiel a thousand times

"Pakistan itself victim of terrorism"
"Common Pakistanis want biss"
"I speak to friends across the border, they are concerned about where their country is going, democracy in Pakistan should be strengthened"

The fellow did bowl a new googly I havent seen "This can be misused against Pakistanis and Muslims". What did Ms Fair say that was anti-Muslim? It was totally anti-army, how they are irrational and their obsession is taking their country to destruction: By destroying civil society, radicalizing population, destroying democracy. Where did the Muslim part come in here? As far as Anti-Pakistan is concerned, Indian army too can be used for anti-Pakistan activities. Maybe we should disband them. We have a saying in Tam "Fellow listened to Ramayanan all night long and then at the end said Rama is the Uncle of Sita". This fellow would be a perfect example of this.

Also wanting to suppress a factual study for its potential for "misuse". And this is from a country whose motto is "Satyameva Jeyate" and whose creed is to debate everything. Sigh.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

shiv wrote: I suggest a psychological experiment. Just don't post anything on this thread for a week. No serious news. No views from Pakistan. Nothing. Benis can continue for non serious stuff. Obviously a terror attack in India or a bum blast in shitland will wake up this thread. If neither occurs simply ignore Pakis and let's see what they do. But I doubt if we can do it. We are as addicted to Pakistan as Pakis want. Even when they can do next to nothing.
+786 for the above. Let them stew in their own pigsty.

PS: All of BillooRudali should go in Benis thread.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Benis ij also pharm oph attention.... no?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Pakistan addiction is my past time. I try to constructively channel it to bring joy and mirth to the world :mrgreen:
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Has Pakistan paid the price for the Hindu genocide in Bangladesh?
Or more recently the 2008 attack?

We are attributing too much to Pak's "hey we are still alive and that is a victory for us and we can still hurt you". That is not a universal truth IMO. I dont think there is anyone who will not break down at some point.
As RajeshA said , occupy their lands, insult them, break them into pieces, shell them, hurt the generals, violate the red-lines, be obstinate-until they break down.

The danger of allowing this line of "making Pak irrelevant" is that it will be interpreted as inability to respond to Islamic Pak's jihad against kafirs. As we speak, I am sure Pak is cooking up even more brazen methods to attack India.
Will making Pak irrelevant instill a fear of attacking India by any means?

Saying and acting like "We dont care about you" does not address the core nature of Islamic jihad that Pak is waging against us. The innate Islamic need to attack non-Muslims is the fountainhead of Pak's aggression. That has to be broken down. And Pak has to be reminded that comeuppance for their war-crimes is still pending.

One more thing. The Chinese dont look for pats in the back. The Russians dont look for it either. About time India does something to prove the point. Use the vermin across the border. The usual noises from Washington and Europe will come - and here is where you do not give any response and continue business as usual.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Of course it would be stupid of me to claim that Pakistan would shrivel up if BRF didn't pay attention. In fact I am guilty of saying in 2014 the exact opposite of what I was saying in the years following 1999. At that time I (and others) were keen to inform a majority of underinformed Indians about shitland. But I get the feeling that in 15 years - a large majority of Indians have got the picture. Not necessarily because of BRF but I would not dismiss BRF's role.

But after a point we feed Pakis with the attention they crave. As long as India notices Pakistan, Pakistan matters. Pakistan has made sure India notices by making war and supporting terrorism. Without those two its hands are somewhat tied and if India does not feel something from Pakistan, it is Pakistan's failure.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Neela wrote:
As RajeshA said , occupy their lands, insult them, break them into pieces, shell them, hurt the generals, violate the red-lines, be obstinate-until they break down.

The danger of allowing this line of "making Pak irrelevant" is that it will be interpreted as inability to respond to Islamic Pak's jihad against kafirs.
There is a huge difference between Pakistan becoming irrelevant and making Pakistan irrelevant.

Can Pakistan be made relevant to India? Yes of course. Pakistan is constantly trying to make itself relevant. Can we make Pakistan relevant? Yes we can, in a lot of ways. If we seek to destroy them we are making them relevant to us. And if we seek to destroy them and fail, they are getting the exact victory they want.

Can we destroy Pakistan? I have stated for the last 15 years on BRF and continue to state that we cannot destroy Pakistan by military means. Destroying Pakistan is a pipe dream that people are allowed to have. To that extent we have already lost. If people believe I am defeatist for saying that - they are entitled to their views. I also have some views of such people

On the other hand, can we make Pakistan irrelevant? No we cannot if Pakistan chooses to keep doing things to India that keep it relevant to Indians

Can Pakistan make itself irrelevant? That is possible. That is what I have been talking about.

Can Pakistan destroy itself? It is possible. Christine Fair says that as long as India exists and can be opposed by Pakistan, Pakistan will consider itself victorious and that will help it survive.

People have to figure out for themselves the nuances that are possible here. But "making Pakistan irrelevant" is not what I am saying and I would appreciate not being accused of promoting such a stupid concept. We cannot make Pakistan irrelevant, and Pakistan will become irrelevant only if that irrelevance comes from Pakistan. And Pakistan is not going to be irrelevant for us as long as we harbour dreams of destroying Pakistan. My firm view is that we are not going to do that by paying military attention to Pakistan. Or by loving Pakistan. Or by paying attention to things that they do to seek Indian attention even when they cannot wage war or conduct terrorist attacks.

As for opposing Pakistan because it wages Islamic jihad against us - it has been my openly stated viewpoint that what Islam does needs to be countered by opposing Islam. It is stupid to oppose Pakistan for something done in the name of Islam and pretend that Pakistan opposes us and not Islam which is blameless. if they do something bad to us in the name of Islam, Islam the religion and its tenets need to be smeared and trashed and mocked. It is a strangely Congressi-psec viewpoint to confuse Islam with Pakistan and then fail to bell the cat because we think Indian Muslims will riot.
Last edited by shiv on 28 Oct 2014 21:30, edited 3 times in total.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct 2014

Post by Peregrine »

Cyclone Nilofar now classified as 'very severe'
KARACHI: With winds estimated up to 105mph, Cyclone Nilofar has gained immense strength in the Arabian Ocean, about 750 miles south- southwest of Karachi, The Weather Channel reported.

The Pakistan Meteorological Department has now changed the classification of the cyclone from ‘severe’ to ‘very severe’.

The cyclone is now 1120km far from southwest of Karachi and 1010km south of Gwadar, and is likely to move northward in the next 24 hours.
Cheers Image
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

shiv saar, why we must deny ourselves the fun irrespective of how it affects Pakis? Plus why change the actions when Pakistan is circling the Pakistan even if a little of it resulted in it.
If the posts make them satiated or mad so be it.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

saravana wrote:shiv saar, why we must deny ourselves the fun irrespective of how it affects Pakis? Plus why change the actions when Pakistan is circling the Pakistan even if a little of it resulted in it.
If the posts make them satiated or mad so be it.
No No No. I am not asking that we actually stop posting or having fun. I was simply posing a hypothetical question about how Pakistanis probably depend on our (Indian) reactions and views to validate the fact that they are relevant and important to India. I am not really demanding that we stop posting on here I am interested in seeing the extent to which Pakistan's version of victory against India is in imagining that they are relevant to us.

Obviously if there is a terror attack tomorrow that can be blamed on Pakistan, they will remain relevant to us and they will cheer themselves that this was a victory. if there is a border skirmish where they have their butts kicked, they will say "Hey we are relevant to India. We are holding India down. We matter to India and to world security"

If they do not get either of these and cannot do things for which they can take credit - they will probably try and make themselves relevant with threats and protests - and respond to Indian reactions as victories for them because they matter so much to India

If you look at the evolution of Pakistani actions against India - it started in 1947 and 1965 with brazen aggression, thinking that India would keel over. 1971 was a shocker. 1984 and 1999 were lessons that brazen military aggression was not going to be easy. By this time the Khalistani militancy had been wrapped up so Pakis were left with open sponsorship of terror in an India that did not understand Pakistan. This is where we on BRF have been pioneers.

After the attacks of 2008 followed by the Osama raid both of which nalied Pakistan, they are now generally trying indirect means of promoting terror via third parties. That too shall pass IMO.

What next?

It is easy to say "Pakistan will be planning something big even now". I hear that too often on BRF. Ihave heard it a 100 times and nothing much has happened. I am asking "What???" No one seems to be able to answer that question. Let me answer it. Pakistan will have to nuke India. I am saying this openly as a suggestion for Pakistani ISI and terror folks who are reading this. Unless they nuke India they are going to find it harder and harder to hold India's attention.

Mind you I am not dismissing Pakistan or trying to make it irrelevant - which is a nonsensical idea and a complete misunderstanding of what I am getting at It is Pakistan that has to stay relevant. Making Pakistan irrelevant is not something for me to do or undo.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Can Pakistan destroy itself? It is possible. Christine Fair says that as long as India exists and can be opposed by Pakistan, Pakistan will consider itself victorious and that will help it survive.
And why should anyone care of Pakistan considers itself victorious?
By this do you equate an Indian victory to when Pakis admit defeat? Our victory is not Paki admission of defeat. That is never going to happen.
Can we destroy Pakistan? I have stated for the last 15 years on BRF and continue to state that we cannot destroy Pakistan by military means. Destroying Pakistan is a pipe dream that people are allowed to have. To that extent we have already lost. If people believe I am defeatist for saying that - they are entitled to their views. I also have some views of such people
"Destroying Pakistan" is a loose term. I dont want to get into that meaning of that. I also dont care of Pak exists in any macabre form or another, now or any time in the future.
The terms under which Pak will not be subjected to Indian attacks should be set by us - that is our victory. Period.
And as mentioned before, they have not paid for war crimes.
As for opposing Pakistan because it wages Islamic jihad against us - it has been my openly stated viewpoint that what Islam does needs to be countered by opposing Islam. It is stupid to oppose Pakistan for something done in the name of Islam and pretend that Pakistan opposes us and not Islam which is blameless. if they do something bad to us in the name of Islam, Islam the religion and its tenets need to be smeared and trashed and mocked. It is a strangely Congressi-psec viewpoint to confuse Islam with Pakistan and then fail to bell the cat because we think Indian Muslims will riot

(I am going to ignore the Congress-Psec, Indian muslim riot remark you made- I fail to see its relevance)
The point I was trying to make is that if it takes unprecedented violence to remind Pak of futility of Islamic jihad against us, it must be bled until it is made to realize it.And even if they dont it is fine.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

If I am getting this right:

Bakistan is an "existential rent seeker", it seeks rent (in the form of attention) for our existence. They feel that they are the rightful owners of India as they imagined their four-fathers before them to be. Now that India decided to break away from their (Moghul) control, they seek rent for our existence.

The moment we stop paying the rent, or we ourselves stop existing Bakistan is over. They were betting on the latter premise with chu*chill the mass-murderer himself claiming that India is a geographical construct. So the only option left to us is the latter, we stop paying rent. And our attention and our fears of Bakistan and our submitting to their terror attacks are all the ways we pay rent.

We have to stop paying that rent, and Bakis will dive into self-destruction much sooner than expected.

Added later: Another option is to make Bakistan the "existential rent-seeker" to the whole world, especially 3.5. It is already there to some extent, we just have to make them a bit bolder. The US stopped paying the rent in 1980 and later payed it back with interest during 9/11. Now they are again going to stop paying rent. Wonder how they are going to get the bill this time.
Last edited by member_22733 on 28 Oct 2014 22:05, edited 1 time in total.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

^^shiv, I can see a bit of where you are driving at.
But it just occurred to me that they are craving attention but not just from us. They want to be treated as an important country without earning it. They dont want just to internationise Cashmere but internationise Bakistan itself.
That's why even having Osama caught wouldnt have caused shame because even when they lose , they are still playing against big guys. A 26/11 would not bring them shame.
So the trigger for sepukku would not just India ignoring them but anyone who matter should ignore them. They should just be reduced to making footballs and bedsheets. Its only then they will become unhinged and become North Korea.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Neela wrote: And why should anyone care of Pakistan considers itself victorious?
By this do you equate an Indian victory to when Pakis admit defeat? Our victory is not Paki admission of defeat. That is never going to happen.
Speak for yourself. Maybe you don't care, but you simply jumped onto a post I made in response to someone who obviously does care very much, right here on this forum.
"Destroying Pakistan" is a loose term. I dont want to get into that meaning of that.

Please don't use expressions for which you are not willing to attribute any meaning. That way you will not be misunderstood.

(I am going to ignore the Congress-Psec, Indian muslim riot remark you made- I fail to see its relevance)
The point I was trying to make is that if it takes unprecedented violence to remind Pak of futility of Islamic jihad against us, it must be bled until it is made to realize it.
It is very relevant because when Pakistan wages jihad against kafirs (and expression that you used in your post) it is not Pakistani jihad. It is Islamic jihad. Indians, led by a pseudosecular mindset, have for many decades tried to pretend that Pakistani war against India is some sort of innocent bunny aggression and Islam has nothing to do with it because Indians have worried that the minute Hindus say anything about Islam, Indian Muslims will rise up and start fighting Pakistan's war inside India. For that reason Pakistan has been able to use every murderous tactic against India and justified those tactics in the name of Islam. By blaming Pakistan we are hiding from the truth. If Islam is used to commit violence and genocide, Islam must be held to account.

By making "Pakistan" pay for war crimes against Hindus we are pretending that Pakistan has some unusual unsecular criminals who must be caught, when the actual problem is that it is an Islamic thing. We are better off telling the truth that Hindu massacres by Pakistan were not simply guilty unsecular generals and that all will be well if they are arrested or they pay reparations. That is rubbish. It is Islam that has to be called into account. If you don't believe that - it is fine. But that is the truth. If Islam is fighting a war against us, concentrating on Pakistan alone is a mistake.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Coming to think of it, the Prophet invented Islam in the process of trying to conquer a key trading post in Barbaria. He wanted to seek rent from the traders (Jizya, taxes etc etc).

The Koran was not written by the Prophet, he had little interest in writing stuff and he could not write even if he wanted to. He was more interested in rent-seeking from other tribes in Barbaria than learning how to write. The Koran was a collection of rules and stories that were later compiled by followers of the new religion. In the current times, he would be an armed cult leader (no different from some of the armed fundamentalist christian cults in the US).

Bakis have truly achieved what the Prophet intended, they are the true rent-seekers of the world. AoA! The entitlement while begging phenomenon totally makes sense now. They dont see it as begging, they see it as the rent that the world owes them.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

habal wrote:She outwits and outsmarts most of the folks sitting in that room, because she is committed to strategic affairs. These folk sitting in the room are not committed enough to get to the bottom of the matter. Until something hits them personally, I doubt many people in India would be in a position to simulate pain of others who are affected by Pakistani terrorism.
I agree, but in accomplishing what she did lets also remember that Fair didi, while smart, sharp, diligent etc; all have the time, $s, resources, gora skin with backing of super power that has a huge currency in places like India & TSP etc. You think anybody in India writing the kind of stuff she has in India will garner any attention, let alone respect? He/she will be dismissed as a Hindu fascist. Heck, as Arun Jaitly said, unlike UPA which had only a shield (questionable one at that), BJP has both a sword and a shield, Modi is already being accused of leading "South Asia" to nuclear Armageddon.

That said, I agree that with India being at the receiving end of all the TSP machinations Fair lays out brilliantly, there should have been more Indians researching the same. Instead we have fraudulent, pedantic arse holes like Pravin Swami coming up with grandmother garbage to give TSP an alibi, and we have hordes like that bloody toady in the audience who wonder if right wing Hindus will spread hate against TSP.

As the late Varsha Bhosle once lamented, I wonder if India had to really fight for independence with blood, whether we would be cursed with the likes of that guy in the audience. Sudeendra Kulkarni seemed to be the host of the show. Wonder what an idiotic WKK like him had to say about Fair's talk.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

RajeshA wrote:My point has been always to make Pakistan pay for its transgressions in a currency, which proves costly to them. We should grab some land from them after every terrorist attack or after a border flare-up.

As UnFair says, the lives of Pakistani soldiers is not really any worth to the Establishment. So simply an exchange of gunfire with a few Paki casualties does not solve anything.
I remember reading an article by Late Shri Raman where he mentioned that in response to Pak interference in Punjab in the 80s, India carried out low intensity attacks in Pak cities which made the cost of stirring up trouble in Punjab prohibitively high for Pakistan. This strategy worked. ISI met RAW and agreed to some ground rules in covert war. I agree with you that this time we should take it to the next level and get back our territory inch by inch each time Pakistan creates trouble.
member_28173
BRFite

Post by member_28173 »

Is there Berlusconi Syndrome in Pakistan Assembly
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

When India reacts with outrage at what Pakistan does, it gives Pakistan Army great pleasure, because it is an admission by the Kufr that Pakistan has been able to cause pain to it. This is exactly what the Pakistani Army wants the Jihadis in and out of uniform to hear, because that solidifies support to it, as an institution capable of hurting the Kufr.

So all the pinpricks pay off, if we squeak.

This of course does not mean, that we act like a punching bag. On the contrary, Pakistan should be our punching bag.

Whenever there is a terrorist attack or a boundary violation or boundary flare-up, we should always ensure that there is more rona-dhona on the other side than in India. We need not thump our breasts when we start hitting, or make any threats, etc. because that would allow Pakistan to play victim in the international community and more importantly attract international Jihadis. Let some junior Army spokesman give a few tidbits of info to media all very matter of fact and keep it low key. The rest of GoI and country should go about its business, and ignore Pakistan even as we bomb it.

What I'd like to hear from such a spokesman is something on these lines.

Reporter: Did we sink a Pakistani Navy ship this morning?
Spokesman: I can't confirm that.
Reporter: Did we glassify Islamabad with nukes?
Spokesman: Depends how one defines "glassify".
Reporter: Did we just take out Muridke last evening?
Spokesman: We regret very much if there were any casualties!

What we want is for Pakistanis to cry like babies, and that we don't even really acknowledge that we treat them like enemies, or that we are waging a war against them. Treating Pakistan like an enemy puts them on the same level as us. We should treat them like mosquitoes, a nuisance, to be swatted. And when they are not pin-pricking us, we ignore them - no sports, no film-roles, no talk-shows! Let Pakistan cease to exist for Indians.
Last edited by RajeshA on 28 Oct 2014 23:12, edited 1 time in total.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Hand grenade in shia mosque in Karachi dispatches 7
http://www.dawn.com/news/1140944/loud-b ... in-karachi
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

I think we should use pakis as punching bag as a show of force to China. Our hits should be that hard regardless of anything else.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

:rotfl:
Last edited by Gagan on 29 Oct 2014 03:27, edited 1 time in total.
kapilrdave
BRFite

Post by kapilrdave »

Why should we even care what pakis feel when we react to them or when we don't react? And who is this "Pakistan" whose feelings we are talking about? Army? Govt? Mango people? bunnies? who? All of these have committed enough crimes against us to deserve a complete decimation by us.

After a long long time the Indian population has rightly started to view bakis and islam as terrorists. We don't want to simply ignore them. From the foreign policy POV this might be right strategy but from public morale POV this is not right. We have a very bad habit of forgetting history very easily. Distorians find it a cake walk to simply deny or distort the events that occurred barely 100 years ago. Heck for some even 26/11 is past and we need to move on! We want to cultivate the clarity of thoughts in our country and continue doing it for posterity. Not only Hindus, but even muslims need to understand what pak is and what islam is. We need to keep rolling the news of their barbarity in our media. For some strange reason, our media is very shy of showing reports on muslim/paki genocides. It has JUST started being little more bold about it. So we don't want it to stop at any cost. We need to keep them naming and shaming. We need to show on TV what very few people see on BRF about bakis. If they see their victory in this, well what goes Mahatma Gandhi's (for being father of the nation) in it?
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Another template article with threats:

- If India wants to become an economic superpower, it should have better relations with Pakistan (Read: India should hand over Kashmir to Pakistan).
- We have nuclear weapons and will not hesitate to use them.
- Why will Pakistan initiate LOC firings when it is busy fighting the militants in FATA.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/782464/modi ... -pakistan/
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Anujan wrote: The fellow did bowl a new googly I havent seen "This can be misused against Pakistanis and Muslims". What did Ms Fair say that was anti-Muslim?
not new. this was explored many years ago here. pakistan = islam and by some weird logic from there, you can't be against pakistan because that would offend indian muslims here. :-? and that squeezing pakistan would mean strengthening hindoo orgs here who are against muslims or some such crap. ironically it is more offensive to think of indian muslims that way.

i can't elucidate such convoluted thinking..someone better like shiv can. i get all woozy and cross-eyed
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

vishvak wrote:I think we should use pakis as punching bag as a show of force to China. Our hits should be that hard regardless of anything else.
For all of their Fourfathers. Salami slicing will hurt the most to them. Since Indian strategic command and control is not as good as that of Paki and their backers, there is good possibility that rogue military officers might just launch few dozen Nukes on Pak on their own volition. Northern Alliance 's Nuclear NSAs too may possibly act in similar fashion and vaporize few million terrorists to save their own people and territory.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

That idiot in that video is going to become like Mani Shankay Aiyar some day.
His elitist language, his half baked thougts! He prolly gets kicked around a lot. Must be from a well to do family, so become a jhola wala leftist comes easy to him.
After being kicked around for a few years, a bitter neta will emerge
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Bakistani anchor earning sawab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-zzUNqQyQs
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

^^^ In above, one moron asks "Per pankanj Mishra" ..26/11 is all India/Israel fault ...

Here is Mishra's article in NY times piece .. (For the record)

Fresh Blood From an Old Wound

Some one should have provided Mishra chullu bhar pani then..
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Balochs giving it to Rashid Qureshi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPQeKy4EtDw
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Pakistani Molvi s want sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1EbS_ron04

Watch till the very end, for the punch line :wink:
Shrinivasan
BRF Oldie

Post by Shrinivasan »

pankajs wrote:... Her comments about "majority of pakistani assets situated in Punjab" has to be understood in context. One, India does not need long range missiles to deliver massive and crippling blow to Punjab. Two, The assets are concentrated and can easily be taken out in one fell swoop. Three, this makes Pakistan very vulnerable to a first strike. Four, If Punjab is crippled, pakistan will disintegrate. Five, The Pakistani realize this and that is why they talk of very low threshold for noclear war.
Indian Policy makers are very aware of this... hence our focus on short range BM Prithvi, 290KM ranged Brahmos (land attack) as well as Prahaar. These coupled with Cold Start was terrifying for the Pakees, hence all this "Aman ki Tamasha" in the last decade which ironically has become India's "Lost Decade".
Shrinivasan
BRF Oldie

Post by Shrinivasan »

pankajs wrote:...The Punjab Paki army does not want to disperse its "war assets" and I take that to mean its war fighting hardware. In my view the "strategic depth" is required to host the jihadis out of pakistan.
One, for deniability and
two because the jihadi virus is infecting the body of the host. They want that to happen in Afghanistan.
Thirdly, they want total control of the drug trade that is be used to fund the jihadis.
Fourthly, they fear an Afghanistan that is not in their pocket will somehow collaborate with India.
Finally, they fear the pastun nationalism and want to control the discourse on both sides of the Durand line...
Nicely Explained Pankaj... I too was of a similar view... let me expand it further..
Pakees have never moved their strategic assets to Afghanistan, even when they were controlling large tracks of the country.
Pakees have deployed bulk of their strategic assets in Pakjab proper...the only exception being F-16s in Jacobabad. the air bases in Peshawar, Quetta etc only have second line fighters, the rust buckets in Krachi can also be similarly discounted...
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Another video of Pakistanis wanting to put their bums to good use...
Nooclear threat # 420
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XImz4rGNKvY
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Pakistanis want strategic depth in Afghanistan for two reasons.
1. The durand line is unfinished business, Pakhtoonistan may emerge if they let go.
2. Balochistan may not have a border with India, but it sure has a border with Afghanistan.

India being pally with Iran or Afghanistan puts their nuts in a bad twist. Even more so these days.