Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv

Post by RCase »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnFexqN8mxY
Maulaners, look how Yindia ij doing fifth generation warfare for beoble of reelijun of piece. This must be brotested in UN. Bhat will habben to hour raisin dieter?
vijaykarthik
BRFite

Post by vijaykarthik »

LOL reg the video. Whats more interesting is that now the video starts only @1.20. Deliberate censorship?
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

I dont know what ij worse -- the governmand stooping to promote baskistani technology at such non-brofessional venues, or people getting upset at a simple demonstration of water engine takniki.

Waste of fuel, absolute waste of fuel! what ij next, selling rights to the israelis?

Edit -- to thoje kweshchuning or aughing think about it scientifikally. Bakistani mards dont drink alcohol unlike western or hindu mards. The hyuman body ij also an enjine. Where doej the fuel come from. Like the inferior petrol enjines, what do you drink several times? The TFTA mards have 10:1 strength simply bekauje water is a pure fuel. It is simbly a matter of fokussing bakistani innovation to extrakt enerjy from water otherwije why do you think the hindus are building all theje dams?
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

it is insensitive oph yindia to buy spike missiles from yehudis when there is a spike in polio cases in south asia.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Oh look, another oph colour jouk from sulaiman-ali. Lets not read it:
---
A pastor, priest, rabbi, and monk meet to decide how to divide the city's charitable giving into thgeir salary and expenses vs budget for the soup kitchens, orphans, and god's other causes.

When they get to their meeting place, the mullah is already there. After some unpleasant debate, going nowhere fast, individual fractions are requested.

The pastor proposes living within tight means. He says, "let's draw a circle and throw all the money in the air. Whatever lands inside the circle, that percentage goes to God's causes. It is his will." The monk is even more frugal, "Why don't we donate everything that lands outside the circle to charity instead?" The priest is shaking his head up and down.

"No, No. You can't throw lakshmi on the ground! It will get dirty. The percentage depoends upon the price of gold as the statue needs a new necklace for the next procession. It is god's will". The Rabbi looks confused. "So, why don't we throw the money in the air, and god can keep what he wants from falling to the ground, and we use the dirty money for salaries?"

The mullah gets up, looks around a couple of times. "I knew you were carrying cash when you didn't tell me where you were going", he says pulling out his AK-47. "Hand it all over, it is allah's will".
---
That ij all.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Bakistani doing Bakistan
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Deyaar Haddi-Tor,
My recent experience with Million dollor man march in Londonistan.

Recently Qaid-e-Phutto Pilawal slogan Lagao ,"Hamara Naara subse Bhaari", I peing a chota picha karo (Pollower for ju duffer Indian readers) of the pig leader realized that my nara is not Phaari enough so I juiced very heavy nara in my Salwar and went to join Pig leaders meeting but my bhari nara brought down my Shalwar in a moment of indicretion as my left hand became bujy somewhere else and as I bent over (Due to my training with Pak Army) to pick my Shalwar, Ya alla!! My a$$ still hurts. It was really a million Man march. Kamino,Alla ka khauf rakho..Atleast use vaseline.

Jours truly,
As$ bina salwari
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Naat safe for goat shed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0-OdhKCUqU

Plij to read kamments
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Gaali mat do and onwards!

Maulana takes other for a ride on tv!

Another
hamara show kharab na kare!
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Abdul ij part of a trade delegation from bakistan aj part of the track III diplomasy. He ij too smart to be rekruited for ISI, so hij job ij aktually to find out if giving the MFN status will benefit the bakistani industry in any way. He has to study how average people are ujing common commodities and if they will be available for easy import or if there ij scope for eggsport.

On his return, a sad Abdul makes a prejentation to the trade body in peshour:
  • The kulture akross the border is completely destroyed. There is no resbekt for anything left.
  • The spare wheat ij all being eggsported to afghanistan, bakistan will have to stick with australia.
  • Bakistani specialty foods have been stolen and are being grown and eggsported under a variety of eggsotic names.
  • Even dry food ij being misujed instead of being mnade available for import to bakistan.
  • Excess bakistani national food ij being thrown away or wasted in any way possible except for eating. Best quality dry food ij ujed to wipe feet.
As he ij unable to see the misuse of nature's scarce resources and wastage of choice foods that are allah's gifts, Abdul haj abandoned his investigation midway. The heathains are not worthy of any trade relashionships, the kultural chasm ij too wide.

The trade body rekommends to governmand that MFN status be forever revoked, and knives and sacks and buckets provided to customs agents who will nightly check all trucks going to afghanistan.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Keel theej plasbemerj

:evil:
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Yo!

I know its three years since last post, but bojitive-neuj adminullahs there are hundreds of unmoderated comments awaiting attenshun of plog-post writers.

Do mahendra et al or anyone want to do the needful (kindly) ? Many are perhaps just spam.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Grate nooj. Balkistan ij taking the leed phrom koophar yindoo in nuclear bum

Bakistan ij world leeder in massailes phrom laang time.
All the massailes are in bakistan.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Raa agints are expojed in thij bideo.
Bakistan should send thij to UN, with photu oph uncircum-sijed lanns oph raa agints to UN, OIC, Christine Phair for them to see it.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Theej koophar are engajing Bakistan in Track I, Track II, Track III dip-lo-ma
While waging IVth gen war.
:evil:
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

No kredit to me, I read this one recently:

---
Abdul is depressed. The world is lousy, there is nothing to drink and Ameena has run away with some mujahid. One day, he feels like quitting too much, so he calls up a suicide help hotline.

The operator listens to his worries with great attention and sympathy. "So you have your own phone, we see", says the operator, " but can you drive a truck or will you have to learn?"

---
I will see myself out. Sorry.
Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

http://tribune.com.pk/story/783879/ease ... -pakistan/
Ease of doing business: ‘Trading across borders’ easier in Pakistan
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Al-Bakistan's advanced weather monitoring satellites. SUARCO's answer to south asia's ISRO.

Word on the street ij that they are advanced enough to also spy on Yindian coastal areas.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

^^^ Dont phyrr at the cyclone, you will onlee make it mad.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Nilofar is gone! it waj entering Kraachi but suddenly diverted towards Yindian Gujrat and mysteriously disappeared. Could it be Yindian conspiracy to deny Bakistan foreign aid for relief from Nilofar?

another possibility ij that Nilofar thought Kraachi is too unsafe and decided to go to Yindia.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

I had my article ready accusing Yindia of cyclone terrorism but Nilofar disappointed :(
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

we can still burn Yindian flag though accusing it of threatening bakistan with cyclones. whose abbu's what goej?
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Thij to shoot at foot order in case the cyclone Nilofer to come near the jihadi guarded coast.

Eit is the style of martial law bloodj. It eij a waarning to the whole world. If Nilofer comej to Pakistan, it will be a loss of dollar-notes worth 10 billion dollarj.

Eif cyclone was KHUSPOO name, then it will be like romantic like mujra of Karachi and no loss.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Abdull in phront ij looking pack to make suar that the rest of the abduls haven't downhill skiied and lepht him alone...
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Oye motorman nillofarrru bher are you? Eye malished my mijjile. bas bhaiting to phyre into you. you did nat come-u? bhy thij rejection before ejectionu? I ask.
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

partha wrote:we can still burn Yindian flag though accusing it of threatening bakistan with cyclones. whose abbu's what goej?
Bismillah saar......Ju hab achived to translate the untranslatble. Blease to kollekt your Achibment cerifikate from Cave NO 22 on next Juma.
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Thakur_B wrote:Image
Do thoje mards lou bilawal all the the same time :eek: or sebarate sebarate?
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

Maut ho to aisi
One pelonging to qaum-e-four-fathers shows the way to get 72 while mounting on another baki.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

Does that org have Waziristan branch? BTW, ij that Gullu Butt am seeing?
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

In the above tashvir what is the ram-e-ficasion of "B L O" ?

It sunnos very much like aangrayjee word blow when sboken in pure pakjabi.

Tashvir dekkos to be the organasmic blowchart of the cumpany, with blower in chief in centre, hain!

Aur whyphor our peeloved belowall has "L" phor loser above his fourhead?

"B" phor Bibi
"L" phor loser
"O" phor zerro or oily ?
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Imran Khan's baki fan having a beda garak moment in Kanida:

Pakistan ka naam zinda karke baitha hu PIA ke naam se :rotfl: ]XMBwvBCZlao

Wonder what will happen if Indians talk to him the same way the minister did!
vdutta
BRFite

Post by vdutta »

Daily routine in al bakistan. Too much load on the ass and all the men having fun with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYm_7nG6o5w

Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Gadhe ne "SUKH" ka saans liya!!!
Raa agints everbhere
:((
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Totally oph-color allyert.

---
Abdul is smart. Very motivated. He looks around, there are floods here, kidnapping there, kufr everywhere dropping national bird excreta. Why? What have these people, peaceful people done to deserve this.

The Mullah is cirumspect. He tells Abdul no one is following al-kitab. This is all anger of allah. Do you recall polio when you were small? Were there Americans in these muslim lands then? Hanud, yahud, kufr all are invading and making everything wajib-ul?

Abdul thinks for a week. A bum explodes a Wagah. Three rangers killed. Muslim blood everywhere. The mullah says, look at the kufr. Did they suffer? Look at the yahud, did they suffer? Look at Americans, all kristaan, sitting in afghanistan. Islam is a religion of piece, but you really have to act against the b@stards.

Abdul thinks for another week. This jumma, the mullah is in full form. His nephew was watching the ceremony and had just finished his biryani. His last biryani. The mullah ranted, it is all because of these b@stards. If there were no b@stards, there would be peace. There was peace before the b@stards started to meddle. We must get rid of the b@stards, allah does not like them and is punishing us for letting therm make a home in islamic lands.

Abdul looks around, impressed by mullahs true heartfelt words. There was karim, bending over, no one knew his father. And muhafij, he came by himself as a mohajir. And zain was "related" to mullah, everyone knew. Abdul adjusts his belt, checks all his connections. Al kitab is right, there can be no b@stards here if there is to be any peace. He hears the loud noise as he presses the button...
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Shreeman wrote:Yo!

I know its three years since last post, but bojitive-neuj adminullahs there are hundreds of unmoderated comments awaiting attenshun of plog-post writers.

Do mahendra et al or anyone want to do the needful (kindly) ? Many are perhaps just spam.

Spam sirji

The Tablighis are trying to sell cellulite cream to ISI(S) and ISI(S) is trying to sell Laminated protraits of Prince Bandar in net banian to the Pakiban
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Mahendra wrote:
Shreeman wrote:Yo!

Spam sirji

The Tablighis are trying to sell cellulite cream to ISI(S) and ISI(S) is trying to sell Laminated protraits of Prince Bandar in net banian to the Pakiban
Figures to be it, mullah. It was glorious when al-bakistan waj the talk of the town, with shiny kendostyx. Now, it is like selling Blackberrys as imitation iphones. Or cellulite cream.

The glory dayj must return, perhaps the army will do something bigger and better with the next zarb e zam zam. I dont hold much hope though. Under the begging bowl there are bridges and tunnels, and a new airport in pindi, and all manner of bahria towns. Not very interesting I am afraid.

The odd boundary doesnt match the practice swing of ISIS, or boko haram. Even the ukranians are showing off better. We will have to learn arapic instead of urdu.
kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

Donkey Jihad!

vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

No one is innocent in land of bures, not even donkeys. JEEHAARD donkey fantasising about 72 female jihad donkeys in jannat, with eyes cloj and ears taught.