Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct

Post by SSridhar »

Gagan wrote:ISI, LET have been miffed about Nawaz sharif's attempts at increasing cross border trade with India.
The wagah suicide bombing was another signal aimed at Nawaz also.
Gagan, the Wagah bombing was certainly *not* an ISI/LeT operation. It was certainly a 'bad Taliban' operation.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Full Article X-Posted on Managing Chinese Threat Thread

China targets 'wild imams' in mass public sentencing

Cheers Image
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

SSridharJi, very good analysis from Sushant Sareen although nothing that we don't know. I know he participated in a so called "debate" with moron thappad who in his phony, artificially conocted aggressive style declared that it is time India accept TSP is a "victim of terror". Even in western rags, its the same propaganda, this was an attack on "both India & TSP". I wonder what fiction Praveen Swami concocted based on tips from his ISI pals

I don't think DovalJi needs my advice, but if the three groups that Sushant Sareen mentioned can be harnessed (even though they might by anti-India) given their hatred of TSPA for using them and then slaughtering them, to strike in the RAPE heartland of LaWhore, SlumBad etc; man, then I say TSP will feel the pinch. I mean if RAPE b@stards like Mosharaff Zaidi, Shezaad whatever who routinely come on Indian TV and lie through their teeth with a triumphant tone after every pigLeT attack against India; get their butts blown off by TTP et. al. then we truly know, they have TSP by its b@alls. Till then, as Sushant Sareen points out, and we know very well, TSP, its 3.5, RNIs, and WKK cowards can weave a web of lies to put India on the dock instead of shaming TSP, and voices like those of Sushant Sareen, while necessary, will have very little impact.
Last edited by CRamS on 11 Nov 2014 19:34, edited 1 time in total.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Christine Fair ‏@CChristineFair 19h19 hours ago
SO this nonsense is right out of Pakistan's Green Books. Rise of a New International Criminal - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29pvl ... minal_news
CFair thinks Doval video has official backing
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

People need to stop eulogizing Fair didi so much.
She is amreeka's version of mamata didi.
She is no friend or sympathizer of India, probably gets most of her gyan from BRF too.

Stop looking for approval from her, these guys learn from here, we don't really need to put them on a pedestal
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

SSridhar wrote:
Gagan wrote:ISI, LET have been miffed about Nawaz sharif's attempts at increasing cross border trade with India.
The wagah suicide bombing was another signal aimed at Nawaz also.
Gagan, the Wagah bombing was certainly *not* an ISI/LeT operation. It was certainly a 'bad Taliban' operation.
Agreed.
LET won't bomb the punjabi heartland, and ISI won't either.
But with so many ISI afsars planning halfbaked things...

Doesn't mean that traders who trade with india, being blown up didn't please the ISI or the LET.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Narayanpura - An anomaly for Karachi's marginalized Sikhs - Dawn

It makes for a truly pathetic reading. So sad to see such systematic discrimination and sidelining. If this is the situation in what is claimed to be the most cosmopolitan city in Pakistan located in what is claimed as the most-secular province in Pakistan, then the fate of the minorities in other places must be beyond description. Really feel very sad for the wrong decisions these people made in 1947.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

GaganJi, I agree, but thats the privilege white-skinned, blonde (I think she is :-)) Fair Didi enjoys as the representative of a supreme super power. India needs 10+ years of genuine BJP rule to develop some self respect and rid itself of the colonial disease. Then there would be no need for Fair Didi to tells Indians what many-a-SDRE didis know and can articulate but will be dismissed as "Hindu extremists".
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

CRamS wrote:GaganJi, I agree, but thats the privilege white-skinned, blonde (I think she is :-)) Fair Didi enjoys as the representative of a supreme super power. India needs 10+ years of genuine BJP rule to develop some self respect and rid itself of the colonial disease. Then there would be no need for Fair Didi to tells Indians what many-a-SDRE didis know and can articulate but will be dismissed as "Hindu extremists".
"Supreme super power" is broke, and as John Kerrorist said, they don't even have a billion dollars to invest in India as opposed to many billions from the Chinese and the Japanese.

US has lost the power to influence the world for the better. Sure it can use its proxy's proxies to cause havoc, but that is just about it.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

If West can use brown sahibs to poke into SDRE eyes, why can't a blonde motorma be used as long it is convenient?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

CRamS wrote:India needs 10+ years of genuine BJP rule to develop some self respect and rid itself of the colonial disease
I would specifically say 'Modi rule'.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Gagan wrote:People need to stop eulogizing Fair didi so much.
She is amreeka's version of mamata didi.
She is no friend or sympathizer of India, probably gets most of her gyan from BRF too.

Stop looking for approval from her, these guys learn from here, we don't really need to put them on a pedestal
Gagan - as far as I am concerned - I think I appreciate her work and am grateful. She has actually read those "Green Books" from the Paki army published year after year and deserves credit for getting access to them.

Have you read her book?

No matter what Fair might be, it is un-Fair to comment without reading her book. It is a must read for any Indian with an interest in Pakistan.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

CRamS wrote:SSridharJi, very good analysis from Sushant Sareen although nothing that we don't know. I know he participated in a so called "debate" with moron thappad who in his phony, artificially conocted aggressive style declared that it is time India accept TSP is a "victim of terror". Even in western rags, its the same propaganda, this was an attack on "both India & TSP". I wonder what fiction Praveen Swami concocted based on tips from his ISI pals

I don't think DovalJi needs my advice, but if the three groups that Sushant Sareen mentioned can be harnessed (even though they might by anti-India) given their hatred of TSPA for using them and then slaughtering them, to strike in the RAPE heartland of LaWhore, SlumBad etc; man, then I say TSP will feel the pinch. I mean if RAPE b@stards like Mosharaff Zaidi, Shezaad whatever who routinely come on Indian TV and lie through their teeth with a triumphant tone after every pigLeT attack against India; get their butts blown off by TTP et. al. then we truly know, they have TSP by its b@alls. Till then, as Sushant Sareen points out, and we know very well, TSP, its 3.5, RNIs, and WKK cowards can weave a web of lies to put India on the dock instead of shaming TSP, and voices like those of Sushant Sareen, while necessary, will have very little impact.
That would be precisely the hope of the green beards of ISI. These Pakiban groups will do their thing because they are more green than the fistula goon squads. The minute there is any hint or trace of Indian support they will lose their uniqueness. Also in the recent past, your Unfair Didi was at forefront of claiming Indian consulates in Iran and Afghanistan without any hint of involvement!!!!
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

omar ali ‏@omarali50

someone is going to fix it, so here is a screen shot. Paknationalists attack OWN Foreign ministry website :) @dhume
sadhana
BRFite

Post by sadhana »

OK, I don't know for a fact that the video on Ajit Doval was made by the ISI. I assume it was because of the Punjabi accent trying to be sweetly reasonable 'it is difficult to set up terrorist groups' :rotfl: :rotfl:

The filmmakers were consciously trying not to go overboard, unlike the Zaid Hamid types with their bloviation and triumphalism'fourth generation warfare, Muslim re-conquest of India' and Ahmed Quraishi types with their religious hatred 'Hindus kill their wives and daughters'. All the Indian names mentioned could only be lovingly kept track of by government servants, IMO. The non-govt folks are too hot headed to even pronounce Indian names properly much less keep track of them. :mrgreen:

Very much a bureaucratic committee ordered creation IMHO. Some half-brained "sectry" in their defence or ISI dept said 'we need to counter Indian attacks on our image and create something for Modi govt detractors to use'. They probably commissioned that 'sectry''s brother's wife's cousin's production company and made hay with government money. :rotfl:
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

IS recruiting thousands in Pakistan, govt warned in 'secret' report
KARACHI: The provincial government of Balochistan has conveyed a confidential report to the federal government and law enforcement agencies warning of increased footprints of militant organisation Islamic State (IS), also known by the Arabic acronym Daish, in Pakistan.

The Balochistan's government report to the federal government.

Cheers Image
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

SSridhar wrote:
CRamS wrote:India needs 10+ years of genuine BJP rule to develop some self respect and rid itself of the colonial diseaseI would specifically say 'Modi rule'.
In April , i mentioned this on Tittsterr that every one year will remove the fifty years of last millenium mess and we will need 20 years of Modi. Had we not lost the last decade then fifteen years would have done the job. A good Fauji AAPu made fun of me by saying its good idea for dreaming only.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

The IS in TSP is called Pak Army.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Le national bird has had food poisoning of late?
vishnua
BRFite

Post by vishnua »

SSridhar wrote:
CRamS wrote:India needs 10+ years of genuine BJP rule to develop some self respect and rid itself of the colonial disease
I would specifically say 'Modi rule'.

"Modi" rule for at lease 15 years i..e 3 terms then after that then one of th e current CM's can take over for another 10+ years.

That will give you chance to make a generational change.

To clean 60+ years of baggage , you need at least half of that time.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Homeland - Season 4 - Episode 1.
Pakistan, Drone strike,Haissam Haqqani, Af-Pak border, Irate mob killing Amreeki - an eerie blurring of TV drama and reality.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://qz.com/294620/eight-charts-that- ... -30-years/
Despite the endless cycle of aggression and finger-pointing, there has been a fascinating change in how the average Pakistani has come to view India. Compared to 30-odd years ago, fewer Pakistani’s expect India to use a nuclear weapon—and more want the vexed Kashmir issue revolved without conflict.
But the distrust still persists.These eight charts, with data from Gallup Pakistan, a Pakistani research organisation, capture the evolution.While there may have been wide support for Sharif’s visit to India, Pakistanis remain clear that Kashmir is the biggest point of conflict between the two countries—but many also believe that Pakistan’s tactic of internationalising the issue isn’t going to make things better.
( survey in the Link)
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Wagah Attack Case Hosed and Closed

While there were multiple claimants to the deed of the Wagah attack, the crime scene was immediately hosed to have a quick return to the usual strutting of Bakistani mards. As part of Buzz-bee-Fuzz (Bakistan's version of GWOT) Baki fizzleyah managed to bomb various mud huts in Waziristan, killing a bunch of people, who were 400% behind the Wagah attack.

Another case successfully hosed and closed in Bakistan!
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Wagah attack suspects among 13 killed in Khyber airstrikes: ISPR
:rotfl:

This confirms operashun Zarb-e-ZamZam is really a big joke and also Wagah border attack was most probably a PA insider job.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by SSridhar
Really feel very sad for the wrong decisions these people made in 1947.
SSridhar ji!! Don't feel sad!!

They are the heroes who have sacrificed their lives for us!! as a witness to the hostility of Wahabiism and its ilks., learn from their sacrifices and let's make sure that in our current Indian border such thing never arises!! We need to start people to convert back to Dharmic faith from among non-dharmic faiths.

and thanks for your analysis!!! I always read your posts with full attention (along with Dr Shiv's post and other BRiites)!! Keep up the great work.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Give Peace a Chance Destroy Pakistan!!!!! This should be eternal slogan!!! till the DEED IS DONE!! The whole world needs to chant this mantra!!!
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

SSridhar wrote:Narayanpura - An anomaly for Karachi's marginalized Sikhs - Dawn

It makes for a truly pathetic reading. So sad to see such systematic discrimination and sidelining. If this is the situation in what is claimed to be the most cosmopolitan city in Pakistan located in what is claimed as the most-secular province in Pakistan, then the fate of the minorities in other places must be beyond description. Really feel very sad for the wrong decisions these people made in 1947.
SS, there is a huge opportunity for NaMo to reach out and offer refugee status without opening a floodgate of Shias/Ahmedis into India. We can accommodate Hindus, Sikhs, Christians. THe rest are Muslims in their homeland.

If the Pakis want to an equal/equal they can grant asylum to Owaisis, Abu Azmis and their ilk. We can wish them Allah-speed.

They did not make the wrong decisions in 1947. They made the right decisions based on the best available information at the time.

No one knew at the time that they would be living among monsters.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

sadhana wrote:OK, I don't know for a fact that the video on Ajit Doval was made by the ISI. I assume it was because of the Punjabi accent trying to be sweetly reasonable 'it is difficult to set up terrorist groups' :rotfl: :rotfl:
To me that statement sounded like "We Pakis should know how easy or difficult it is to set up terrorist groups. Been there. Done that. Bought that T-shirt." - the entire video sounded so fake and contrived - and like someone said - the words had appeared in an article, and I have read the article. I don't need a Pakjabi accent to read it out to me.
Last edited by shiv on 12 Nov 2014 07:29, edited 1 time in total.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

RamanaGraru, the Pakiban groups have been scoring only through byes and leg-byes, meaning disposable Abduls in the tribal areas and elsewhere. They need to step up the scoring rate through boundaries and sixes, meaning the RAPEs in LaWhore and SlumBad.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Meanwhile, in STFU, Paki see, paki do...
a second-century schist stone titled Miracle at Sravasti, the first discovery of Gandhara art -can provoke fierce controversy. A distinguished Pakistani at Harvard severely scolded me for daring to call Gandhara art Graeco-Indian. "Indian hegemonism!" he screamed, "Gandhara is in Pakistan!" He magnanimously agreed to accept "Graeco-Indian" if I acknowledged the Taj Mahal as Pakistani.

He wouldn't have been pleased with Singapore's Kaala Chakra exhibition in 2008 with its huge banner, "The influence of Indian cross-cultural interactions was the major common factor across early South-east Asia." Another exhibition titled On the Nalanda Trail might have been more acceptable: it depicted Buddhism as China's gift to South-east Asia.
link
Roperia
BRFite

Post by Roperia »

Neela wrote:Homeland - Season 4 - Episode 1.
Pakistan, Drone strike,Haissam Haqqani, Af-Pak border, Irate mob killing Amreeki - an eerie blurring of TV drama and reality.
Off topic but I've been thinking that GOTUS (especially SD) always tried to project Paki stan in a good light in the US (well they had to justify to the public at large why they are sending billions of dollars to a country that hates US's guts).

Slowly this plan is unravelling as movies/shows like Zero Dark Thirty, GI Joe 2 (not a good movie), Homeland etc. all depict what Pakistan really is - global HQ of terrorist organizations.

BTW, I've heard that in interstellar there is an IAF drone of some sort that strays somewhere in US (hearsay, I plan to watch it sometime this weekend). I'm not sure but I was told it's depicted in a good way.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Yes it is an Indian Air Force drone wandering on an unknown mission above American farmlands, drawing on a superpowerful solar cell (which can power up a whole farm apparently). Some say a faded IAF roundel can be seen on the drone, but to be honest I couldn't spot it. Nice touch though.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

JE Menon wrote:Yes it is an Indian Air Force drone wandering on an unknown mission above American farmlands, drawing on a superpowerful solar cell (which can power up a whole farm apparently).
:shock: :shock: Now i gotta see this movie. (Would have seen it anyway because of my scifi addiction)
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

jo lahore mein .....

Pakistani man among suspected IS supporters arrested in Germany
A 58-year-old Pakistani man, Mirza Tamoor B., was arrested on suspicion that he smuggled two fighters from Germany to Syria, while a 31-year-old German, Kais B. O., was detained on suspicion of recruiting three other potential jihadists and helping them to travel to Syria, prosecutors said.

The two are also believed to have sent more than 3,000 euros to support IS and other radical groups.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

Bakis dont know what they are toying with. Soon Baki directors would start incorporating stuff to suit Indian sensibilities. LaWhore would be a satellite production center like Sialkot footballs. Both of which Bakis can only gape.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

IS visits militants in Balochistan: Jundullah spokesman - AP
DERA ISMAIL KHAN: A spokesman for militant group Jundullah on Wednesday claimed that a delegation from the Islamic State group had visited the organisation's leaders in Balochistan.

Jundullah spokesman Fahad Marwat said the visit took place this week in the Balochistan province. He said the purpose of visit by the Islamic State group was to see how it could work to unite various Pakistani militant groups.

Jundullah is a branch of Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP).

The TTP this week sacked its spokesman for announcing allegiance to the IS, which has captured large swaths of territory in Iraq and Syria and declared a self-styled caliphate, or Islamic empire, in the Middle East.

TTP considers Mullah Mohammad Omar as the Muslims' leader.

One of the major reasons militant outfits are approaching the IS is due to the splint created within their network after a major military offensive, Zarb-i-Azb, and an intelligence-driven operation, Khyber-I, by the Pakistan's armed forces in parts of North Waziristan and Federally Administered Tribal Areas.

Jundullah is the same outfit that had claimed responsibility for a deadly suicide attack on the Wagah border in Lahore, where more than 60 people were killed. Another TTP splinter group, Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, had also claimed responsibility for the attack.

Jundullah's spokesman had also said by telephone that the Wagah-border attack was a reaction to military's ongoing operation in the tribal region.

Earlier, the provincial government of Balochistan had conveyed a confidential report to the federal government and law enforcement agencies warning of increased footprints of IS {which the federal government simply rejected}, also known by the Arabic acronym Daish, in Pakistan.

"It has been reliably learnt that Daish has offered some elements of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) and Ahl-e-Sunnat Wai Jamat (ASWJ) to join hands in Pakistan. Daish has also formed a ten-member Strategic Planning Wing," the report from the Home and Tribal Affair Department of Balochistan had said.

The report further stated that the IS plans to attack military installations and government buildings in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in retaliation to the army-led operations and also plans to target members of the Shia community.

The warning had come days after six top commanders of the outlawed TTP, including its now defunct spokesman Shahidullah Shahid, had announced their allegiance to IS's caliph Abu Bakar Al-Baghdadi.

Moreover, TTP chief for Orakzai Agency Saeed Khan, TTP chief for Kurram Agency Daulat Khan, TTP's Khyber Agency chief Fateh Gul Zaman, TTP’s Peshawar chief Mufti Hassan and TTP’s Hangu chief Khalid Mansoor had also announced their allegiance to Abu Bakar Al-Baghdadi.

Wall-chalking has also begun to appear in support of IS in some cities of Pakistan, including Karachi and Khanewal.

However, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan on Tuesday ruled out the presence of IS in the country. “No organisation of this name exists in Pakistan,” he said while speaking to reporters in Karachi.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

No terrorist network in Pakistan, says PM - DT
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has said that there was no terrorist network in Pakistan at the moment.

“We are determined to defeat any terrorist network and to destroy it. Our forces will fight until every terrorist activity would be beaten,” he said in an interview with German national daily Die Welt, when asked about the reports of terrorist organisation Islamic State (IS) in Pakistan.

Dismissing the allegations of Pakistan’s support to the Afghan Taliban, the prime minister said that he did not see any logic behind such accusations. “They are completely irrelevant and absurd. I would rather say we are a country that combats the terrorists and eliminates their safe havens,” he said {without laughing} . He mentioned that approximately 50,000 people had died in the terror including soldiers and civilians and the economy suffered big loss.

“Why should we also support terrorists? This is absolutely wrong and makes no sense,” he said. He said that just days ago, 60 people died in an attack in Lahore and the idea that "we cooperate with terrorists is unimaginable. We fight them.”

He said that the government had initiated talks with Taliban very seriously after a consensus among all political parties and state institutions. However, he said that the terrorist activity continued and there was no choice but to fight.
To a question about Pakistan’s security policy after the international security assistance force withdraws from Afghanistan, the prime minister said, “This begins a new era for Afghanistan, which is also a new opportunity for the whole region.”

“We must work together to defeat terror. We must support each other. We must not allow terrorist attacks,” he said, adding Afghan president Ashraf Ghani had also declared that he would not tolerate such activities. About how safe democracy in Pakistan was, he said that free and fair election was a proud moment for Pakistan to be returned to the democratic path.

He said that cooperation between the political parties was an important step and stressed that it must be ensured that democracy provides what meets the expectations of the people. He said for the government, the highest priority was to boost economy and the biggest challenge was the power supply. He said that during his visit to Germany, the focus was how Germany could provide Pakistan the projects that could help to meet it energy needs.

He said that Pakistan being the largest wheat producer in the world and one of the major cotton exporters, there existed a lot of potential to make successful deals with Germany. About his meeting with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, he said that she was a woman of great state determination, wisdom and foresight.

He said that her leadership had kept Germany in very hard times running. The prime minister said that Pakistan was a modern country that looked to the future, believed in progress and growth and wanted to work hand in hand with the international community. “We do not just want a peaceful region, we want to contribute something to make the world a more peaceful and better place to live,” he said.
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

SSridhar wrote:No terrorist network in Pakistan, says PM - DT
He said that Pakistan being the largest wheat producer in the world ...

A cursory search revealed that Pukistan ranks 8th in wheat production. Ackhh Thooo !!!

-M