Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
saip
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct

Post by saip »

Well, about the percentages of Indians in the USA, even an Indian minister presented them in the Lok Sabha. Not all doctors are members of AAPI.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Guys, are you serious? Please. Don't propagate this nonsense. We will end up the object of ridicule, and deservedly so. If some minister read that out as Saleem has written, then he is a fool too, and fit to be ridiculed.
sadhana
BRFite

Post by sadhana »

Some would say jihadi killings work out after all:

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-9 ... -beginning
Maleeha Lodhi

Whatever they wanted and not a stain on their record. Pak are as innocent as snow still.
RSoami
BRFite

Post by RSoami »

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 286411.cms

4 Polio vaccinators shot dead.
Pakistan`s war against Polio continues. In six months there will be no Polio.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

38% american docs being Indians is a stretch... the actual figure would be around 8-10%... the data is nonsensical..even if it was true it should not be propagated. it is true that Indian American community is the richest community and the most educated community in the US. But that should not factor in our pride as a civilization. If it did ,we would be no different from our bhookha-nanga biraathers...
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

This is what this website says:

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/ ... ted-states

More than 29 percent of employed Indian-born men worked in information technology occupations, while 19 percent of employed Indian-born women worked in management, business, and finance.
The top three occupations that employed Indian-born men ages 16 and older were information technology (29 percent of all 717,000 Indian male workers); management, business, and finance (21 percent); and sales (11 percent).

Let's end this discussion and move on with the STFUP topix.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

JE Menon wrote:Guys, are you serious? Please. Don't propagate this nonsense. We will end up the object of ridicule, and deservedly so. If some minister read that out as Saleem has written, then he is a fool too, and fit to be ridiculed.
No No. Don't say that. I need to know the name of that minister. I think he can help me. You see my uncle recently died in Nigeria and has left a fortune of US$ 25 billion to me, but I need some help to get it back to India.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

These figures have been floating around the web for a while, more like an urban legend and the minister (a she, I forgot her name) gave them out in Lok Sabha in reply to a question. She was roundly criticized for it. Some one asked Gates about MS and he diplomatically said, not that many but quite a few Indians in Micro Soft.
That article is an year old though and let us not give it any more publicity.
member_28442
BRFite

Post by member_28442 »

shiv wrote:
JE Menon wrote:Guys, are you serious? Please. Don't propagate this nonsense. We will end up the object of ridicule, and deservedly so. If some minister read that out as Saleem has written, then he is a fool too, and fit to be ridiculed.
No No. Don't say that. I need to know the name of that minister. I think he can help me. You see my uncle recently died in Nigeria and has left a fortune of US$ 25 billion to me, but I need some help to get it back to India.
:rotfl: i miss those emails
johneeG
BRF Oldie

Post by johneeG »

I think something strange happened in the last 3 months. First, there was Raphael thrown under the bus. Then, there was cheen 'training' the bakis near the border. Then, there was a defense pact between roos and bakis. These are strange happenings and one needs to make sense of them.

Here is my theory trying to explain these happenings.(Its just a theory, so take it with a pinch of salt):
Amirkhan seems to have been trying to manage the disintegration of the middle-east. And yes, Bakistan is part of the middle-east. So, some Amirkhans came up with the brilliant idea of creating a new kaliphath in the middle-east.

How to establish a new regime? Amirkhan has a tried and tested formula. Any new regime requires 3 aspects:
a) money and transaction network
b) weapons and training
c) propaganda

Amirkhan can directly or indirectly provide these things and can incubate new regimes. So, a Kalipha was born somewhere in the middle-east. This new kaliphath was supposed to reign in the entire middle-east.

Amirkhans seem to think that Bakis are not useful anymore. They have done as much as they could. And now, its time for them to go greener pastures. So, Amirkhans started squeezing the Bakiland (and other middle-east).

Bakis realized that they were being abandoned when there were border skirmishes and Amirkhans didn't do anything. Bakis panicked. They had to something or be gone. Immediately, they ran to the cheenis.

The cheenis being cheenis tried to make the best of the last ounce of the bakis. So, cheenis proposed a two-front war against the dhesh. Cheenis seem to think that if bakis are going to go down, they might as well take down the dhesh along with them. So, cheenis started preparing for a two-front war.

Bakis realized that they were caught between the devil and deep blue sea. They ran back to the Amirkhans and told them about cheen's plans for two front war. Bakis were hoping that Amirkhan would see reason and stop abandoning them.

Amirkhan told the bakis to sit tight and he'll get back to them. Meanwhile, Amirkhan relayed the intelligence of two-front war planning to dhesh.

Then, Amirkhan started rethinking on its plans of Kaliphath because cheen and roos were just waiting for an opportunity. So, Amirkhan told the bakis that they will not be abandoned and that the plans for the kaliphath have been postponed or put in a cold freezer, for now.

Bakis are still not at peace because they just realized how vulnerable their position is. If Amirkhan abandons them, then they are toast.

Now, the idea is that Amirkhan needs to be made to realize not to abandon the bakis. The only way to make the Amirkhan realize this is by courting the roos and cheenis.

Now, the question is: why should a two-front war against dhesh be a problem for the Amirkhan?
Why couldn't the Amirkhan let dhesh be entangled in two-front war?

I think the answer might be that dhesh has promised many goodies(market) to Amirkhan through all the FDIs. Now, Amirkhan's dheko-no-money is tottering and might implode or explode anytime. Dhesh might offer a temporary solace to this problem.

So, its understandable that bakis want to court roos and cheen. Its understandable that cheen wants to use bakis. But, why would roos want to court the bakis?

It seems that the roos is not very comfortable with dhesh working closely with the Amirkhan.

Finally, why would dhesh work so closely with Amirkhan?
a) Amirkhan has become exceptionally powerful in dhesh thanks to the rule of You Pee A.
b) dhesh needs Amirkhan in global geo-politics.

It seems that NaMo is trying to follow non-alignment policy. A real non-alignment policy. Not the way chacha tried. NaMo is trying to balance out the roos and Amirkhan. Amirkhans get FDIs and roos gets brics infrastructure and support.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

JohneeG: some of the dots are not to be included in the picture while joining the dots -- like RR being thrown under the bus.
Individuals are never part of the bigger picture -- everyone is dispensable. I suggest the following are dots:

1) Pakis now consistently calling the IB "working border" and the chinese training Paki troops along the international border.
2) Chinese increasing their presence significantly in PoK
3) Chinese testing the new govt. with border intrusion before Xi dingding (chinese Pres) visited India
4) Chinese making nice with the US and resolving issues such as carbon emissions and in matters of trade
5) Chinese also making nice with Russia and working on creating leverage with Russia.
6) Chinese making motions of investing in India
7) Chinese getting more vocal over their claims over AP
8) Chinese gifting nuke subs to Pakis so that pakis can soon start claiming that they have a nuclear triad in place, neutralizing India's advantage in the Indian Ocean.

My view is that Chinese will increase the pressure on these various points and get the situation to where there will be two pressure points for India placing India in a lose-lose situation -- that is how a "Go" oriented mind works (by that I mean someone trained at looking at the world as Go board and thus constraining their thinking a specific box -- there is a lot of evidence that the chinese are doing that).

Non alignment is not going to work given that the Indian economy needs to way more robust and self-sustaining (like the chinese economy is) before it has the power necessary to achieve things on its own. The US has been working to make China the top dog in Asia since Kissinger's time, so I do not see them changing their plans any time soon, as long as the chinese play nice with the US in areas of concern.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Folks, Please take any discussions on Indian professionals working in US out of this Paki thread.

Thanks,

ramana
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Nehru-Gandhi family/coterie vision of SAARC is a dumb idea for it gives TSP the veto on any progress in regional prosperity. Way back in 2001 I suggested bi-lateral/trilateral/quadrilateral cooperation agreements between the regional states.

India needs to get bilateral agreements ASAP and add others to those agreements as needed.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

SAARC rules need to be changed to exclude nations that do not follow the Charter to be sidelined, and rewrite the Charter in a way that excludes pakistan specifically. Specifically, China must not be allowed to muscle its way into any "south asian" grouping -- it wants to use Nepal and Pakistan as their cat's paw, though Nepal is currently resistant but that could change. Time to neutralize the chinese forever from succeeding in their moves IMO.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

ramana wrote:Nehru-Gandhi family/coterie vision of SAARC is a dumb idea for it gives TSP the veto on any progress in regional prosperity. Way back in 2001 I suggested bi-lateral/trilateral/quadrilateral cooperation agreements between the regional states.

India needs to get bilateral agreements ASAP and add others to those agreements as needed.
All SAARC drafts would be implemented at bi-lateral/trilateral/quadrilateral level only, without having any formal SAARC declarations! Pakistanis would be invited to such SAARC meetings just to rub into their face what they are missing on!
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

^^^
PTI reported that the blocking of the agreements have created disappointment among the India after they had initiated the proposals. Though, it is being reported quoting sources, India has already gone ahead with bilateral connectivity pacts with countries within SAARC and Tuesday's Motor Vehicle Agreement with Nepal was an example of that.
http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/pak ... 05091.html
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 10 Oct 2014

Post by Peregrine »

4 killed, 3 injured in attack on polio team near Quetta
QUETTA: Four polio workers – including three women – were shot dead and three others wounded in a targeted attack on their vehicle in Eastern Bypass area near Quetta on Wednesday morning.
“The team was on its way to the assigned union council after collecting polio vaccines in Killi Ahmzai area when armed men on motorbikes intercepted their vehicle on Link Road of Easter Bypass,” said an eyewitness, adding that masked men first shot the woman campaigner in front seat and then opened indiscriminate fire on other workers sitting in the back of the pickup.
Cheers Image
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Guys watch this, Pakistan's next gen
esp part 2
Lahore University FAST campus

sivab
BRFite

Post by sivab »

PBS Frontline documentary on Dawood Gilani/David Coleman Headley

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Looks like Badmash is leaving Nepal early to go back.

Looking at his glum face looks like he needs to go to Pakistan!!!!
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Baagh baagh badmash baagh !!!!!
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

You mean Go Nawaz Go? :mrgreen:
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Muppalla wrote:Baagh baagh badmash baagh !!!!!
He and his Foo-Run Minister SirrKhaaz Ass-iss have appointment with their Ganz Shareef Lahori Nai!!
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

Tuvaluan wrote:

Non alignment is not going to work given that the Indian economy needs to way more robust and self-sustaining (like the chinese economy is) before it has the power necessary to achieve things on its own. The US has been working to make China the top dog in Asia since Kissinger's time, so I do not see them changing their plans any time soon, as long as the chinese play nice with the US in areas of concern.
Non alignment is not going to work. But US/Japan/Oz are valuable countries to have on your side. PRC has a full frontal assault going on us. You cannot win matches by electing to field all the time.

1. Use the RDay visit of BO to announce major defense tie ups
2. In the communique, include very strong joint concern over changing borders by force, freedom of the seas, democracy.
3. Kick the Malabar exercises up a couple of notches to message the PRC, holding them in the SCSea
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Cosmo_R:"Non alignment is not going to work. "

Even "non alignment" was a charade since India (or more precisely India's decrepit leadership) was more aligned ideologically to one side than the other, but that was when the world was bipolar, which is not the case today. China is clearly able to handle itself without having to depend on any alignment with anyone because of its strong local economy -- India should be able to do the same if its economy manages to grow to that point, and India has been set back a decade thanks to the cretinous MMS and his italian overlord...so it will take longer than it should have, assuming things move in the right direction from now on...not saying it is easy.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

We should throw SAARC into the dustbin and start signing bilateral agreements with each country.
Roperia
BRFite

Post by Roperia »

James B wrote:Some pics from SAARC :rotfl:

Thank you so much for sharing this pic! This pic actually depicts what I wanted Indian leadership to treat Pakistan like.

India MUST continue to ignore Pakistan.

Pakistan should pull out of SAARC after this not-so-subtle snub by Indian PM Mr. Modi and take it's rightful place in the comity of nations as yet another unstable Middle eastern nation. It was never part of South Asia( just ask any kid on the streets of La whore and he'll point to Arabs as his forefathers and not to the history that we in India were taught in schools).
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

More you ignore them , more they sulk. Only attention they should get is that of enmity, antagonism and mocking.`This is Modi's Evil Empire Reganesque Moments. He is treating the evil right.
Nawaz Be Awaz Ki Waazooat.

Modi Deedar Mey Raat Bhar Jaage
Ayya Modi Tho Utth Karr Bhaage
Allah Jaane Kya Howgga Aaagey!
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

UlanBatori wrote:
highlighting every group beheading of islamists in China
Hold that thought! Where does one find these happy news items? Need someone who can read and translate Mandarin, unfortunately. SURELY PeeAref should have a dhaga to record the sufferings of the Faithful in Uighuristan?
:idea:

This is the great failing: I don't know any Mandarin despite my roots . :((
OTOH, like the Balochistan Freedom Movement, surely there must be a Free Uighur website?
Oh native son of Mongolia, our phrends in the hooman rights watch do not disappoint.

http://www.hrw.org/news/2005/04/10/chin ... ur-muslims

with this nice link

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2005/china0405/

the chapter on uighur islam has some nice chinese links on this topic ... the chinese used 9/11 to get medieval on the poor uighur sprittists but the braindead cretins in the Indian media do not see any problem with this even as byatch and moan about drone attacks in af-pak.

chinese making it harder for Uighur muslims to celebrate ramzan -- this brings tears to my eyes, hold on a second...there, now I am over it.

http://www.vox.com/2014/7/3/5867775/chi ... n-xinjiang

Got to hand it to the chinese for writing the wikipedia page to only display their narrative

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_China

and this one from a turkish paper that is full of pheeling for their islamic berthers in Xinjiang

http://www.dailysabah.com/opinion/2014/ ... n-xinjiang

of course, a video is worth 8300 words

xinjiang riots anniversary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdON0cTlVk0

al jazeera on how China is suppressing beards in xinjiang

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2 ... mants.html

I think there is enough material to make a noise...just that the morons in the Indian media are too busy shooting at their own feet to care.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

That is surely enough to start a dhaga on Pee Aref.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

http://www.dawn.com/news/1147042/when-c ... tic-killer

Apparently some Baki Abdul was carrying a cricket bat wrapped in a shirt in brussels which looked like a gun (It could have been a gun, given that he is a Paki, but nobody knows for sure). Police got a call and issued a notice about him.

Now he is complaining that he is being deported back to Albakistan.

If you read the news carefully, you can see that his abbu worked in the Paki embassy, his term got completed and has to go back. Abdul Jr doesnt want to and is making up stories. Jo lahore mein ....
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/pm-ig ... 141126.htm
PM ignores Sharif, chooses to meet other SAARC leaders
November 26, 2014 23:02 IST
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday held bilateral talks with all Heads of Government and State attending the 18th SAARC Summit in Kathmandu with Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif the only conspicuous exemption.
External Affairs Ministry Spokesperson Syed Akbaruddin said, "It was decided earlier that there will be no structured talks as no requests had come... I said it before we are ready for a meaningful bilateral dialogue. When circumstances are there, we will have that dialogue. Nothing else....We are ready when they are ready." Asked whether Prime Ministers of India and Pakistan will exchange pleasantries at the dinner or at the retreat on Thursday, he only said "when a senior Indian leader and senior Pakistani leader come face to face, they exchange courtesies. It's normal" and could not be construed as dialogue.
On whether it was a missed opportunity for India in terms of not been able to push Pakistan to expedite the Mumbai trial in that country, he said, "If meetings could speed up trials we would have...number of meetings. Despite India repeatedly making the case that we would like an expeditious trial in Mumbai case, we have not seen sufficient progress. So, let's not jump into a conclusion that a meeting would change the entire approach....

http://www.sify.com/news/saarc-pak-bloc ... ihahj.html
SAARC: Pak blocks three pacts; Modi, Sharif avoid meeting
Kathmandu: Pakistan Wednesday played spoilsport by blocking three major Saarc connectivity projects initiated by India, even as Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi conspicuously avoided meeting his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif while he met five other South Asian leaders here.
The 18th South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (Saarc) summit appeared to become a non-starter with agreement on the three projects - an electricity grid and trade in electricity, and road and rail connectivity - stalled by Pakistan on the premise that it still had to conclude its "internal processes" on it. While Modi, who gave a forceful maiden speech at the summit on the need for seamless connectivity, met his Bangladeshi and Bhutanese counterparts Sheikh Hasina and Tshering Tobgay, and later the presidents of Afghanistan, Sri Lanka and Maldives - Ashraf Ghani, Mahinda Rajapaksa and Abdulla Yameen - Sharif was not on the list.....
Gautam
PS Some newspapers have speculated that it was impossible for Modi to hug Badmash on the anniversary of 26/11.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

ramana wrote: Looking at his glum face looks like he needs to go to Pakistan!!!!
Sirji cut him some slack. The poor man looks like that. Most inbred Pakistanis have a constipated look.
Gautam
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

At some level, one tends to sympathise with him. He has nothing in his hands, as far as economy and India, he is always overruled by the military. And as far as reigning in the military goes, they have unleashed Imdim and his band of nutters on him, to keep him unsettled and always looking around. So basically what is the Prime Minister of Pakistan supposed to do. He is just there to take all the flack that is directed at the regime and deep state who make all the policies. USA has stopped funding Pakistan and that is the chief reason for the ultra low foreign exchange reserves. His only calling card is China, and there again the military calls all the shots. He is just around for the pictures.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Modi had set deadline for Sharif to clear stand on terrorism at SAARC
http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/world/i ... 21221.html
athmandu: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi had set a deadline for his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif to clear stand on the critical issue of terrorism at the 18th South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Summit in Kathmandu.According to the reports available with the India TV, Modi had given Pakistan time till Tuesday evening (4pm) to announce publically that no terror activities would be plotted or funded on its soil.Besides this, Modi had also asked Sharif to announce that his government will act against 26/11 mastermind, Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed, and the two nations will sit together to find a solution to the contentious Kashmir issue without seeking any involvement of extremists and others.The Indian Prime Minister waited till Tuesday evening for Sharif’s reply but Modi didn’t received any affirmative response from his Pakistani counterpart.It was yesterday, the frostiness of ties between India and Pakistan was completely visible when the two shared the dais at the SAARC Summit in Nepal’s capital city.Sharif after entering the podium did not look at Modi and proceeded straight to his seat. Leave alone a handshake, there was no exchange of courtesies between Prime Ministers of India and Pakistan during the nearly three-hour summit.Modi and Sharif, who were sitting two seats away from each other, did not look at each other even when Sharif crossed before and after delivering his speech at the 18th meeting of the eight-member regional bloc.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

I was just being sarcastic. Never sympathize with the enemy. If we were down and he was up, he would chop our heads off and become a gazi.
Gautam
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

true that.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

Should we form a new association in place of SAARC - Let Myanmar and Vietnam join this new association instead of Pakistan. We can have free trade pacts, and even moot idea of common currency which we cannot do in SAARC due to Pakis. Eventually such a regional association should have free trade, common currency and common defence pacts. Pakis are the only ones that stick out like a sore thumb here.

I haven't given much thought into this or read up sufficiently to propose such a big concept. So just throwing it out to learn from experts.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

We can not leave SAARC as China will move in and use this platform against India. As every member nation has a veto, SAARC will continue to exist as a place to make speeches only and no action. India will stay and keep China out as a full member. India does have other organization where Pakistan is absent.
Gautam
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Are you being SAARC-astic again?

I must be getting old: I read it as "India must get out of SAARC" for some reason.