2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1225352188291145734

#WATCH Prime Minister Narendra Modi after Rahul Gandhi made an intervention in his speech in Lok Sabha: I was speaking for the last 30-40 minutes but it took this long for the current to reach there. Many tubelights are like this.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

Amit Shah claiming BJP will win 45 seats. I personally dont think so but there is no doubt that BJP are fighting this tooth and nail. Cant complaint of complacency. They couldve chosen a CM face, yes. But still, rest all is being done as perfectly as it can be given the current scenario.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Full speech of PM in the Parliament, Good speech with quite a few punches thrown in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwZkZgjVbYA
PM Modi's reply to the motion of thanks on the President's Address in the Lok Sabha

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/BoldMech/status/1225279663041171456
B Mech @BoldMech

Some good news.....Varanasi Court rules that 1998 HC stay on hearing of Kashi Vishvanath suit stands vacated. Court has decided to take up petition asking for archeological survey of Gyan Vapi mosque built by Aurangzeb after demolishing Vishveshvar Temple

https://varanasinews.today/varanasi-big ... case-news/
Not to get exited. The court has just decided to hear that matter.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Swapan Dasgupta

@swapan55

My discussions with Congress MPs suggest that the party has toned down its blind opposition to CAA. It is is now focused on its objections to some questions in NPR. I think this shift is quite significant & a consequence of a Hindu backlash.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

does anyone here recognise this bigoted islamist @shahid_siddiqui

On tv panel discussions he sounds so very refined and reasonable.

He also edits a rabid urdu anti India weekly

Former Member of Parliament,Managing Director & Chief Editor Weekly Nai Duniya, former Professor of Political Science DU, Published Novel “The Golden Pigeon

a classic commie, congi, islamist and naxal ploy:

when all else fails, blame the EVM :mrgreen:

urban educated islamists like him should remove their burka of secularism and show the sharia flowing within openly and without taqiya

shahid siddiqui @shahid_siddiqui

It seems a big mischief in offing, Delhi be prepared for a “EVM-Surprise”.
Sangh ready to go to any extent to grab Delhi.
ShahJi ki naak ka sawal ban gaya hai.
2:01 PM · Feb 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Bhell ... what is UT up to ...Video embedded
https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1225331084235132928
iMac_too @iMac_too

Pappu ji @RahulGandhi & Fox ji @PawarSpeaks, your new & confused ally UTha @OfficeofUT says minorities from Pak/BD/Afg seeking citizenship under #CAA should be settled in Kashmir. Do you agree?
https://twitter.com/amishra77/status/12 ... 4338170880
Akhilesh Mishra @amishra77

Wow !

"You MUST differentiate between Hindu refugees and Muslim immigrants and MUST give shelter to Hindus"

This was written by Nehru to then CM of Assam. He was referring to influx from then East Pakistan (now Bangaldesh)

#PMinLokSabha quotes this in reference to CAA.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

vijayk wrote:
shahid siddiqui
@shahid_siddiqui
It seems a big mischief in offing, Delhi be prepared for a “EVM-Surprise”.
Sangh ready to go to any extent to grab Delhi.
ShahJi ki naak ka sawal ban gaya hai.
Peaceful and sickluar opinion poll!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

modi said this in LS

twitter

Nothing wrong in having ambition to be Prime Minister. But there was a time when because of 1 person’s ambition to be PM, a line was drawn that caused the partition of India: PM Modi makes a stunning comment. More stunning Congress party’s non objection to this! Are they deaf?
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

vijayk wrote:Image

Desi Version

pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Now sAAP will say that ED has joined election campaign

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1225310460754325504
TIMES NOW @TimesNow

#Breaking | ED (@Dir_ED) drops another bombshell, PFI-Shaheen Bagh link out. Political party named by ED.
ED claims:
- Cash used by PFI Delhi chief to fund Shaheen protest
- PFI chief in touch with @AamAadmiParty MP @SanjayAzadSln & @INCIndia neta | #ShaheenPFISaazish
Kudrati Khana ka raaj is being discovered!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

If this "Open Letter" by ex AAPian GR Gopinath is to be believed, Kejriwal is planning to leave CMship to other {Read Sisodia} & focus on other states {for 2024}

Dear @BJP4Delhi, share this piece with Delhi Voters before they're fooled, again.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

khujliwal in panic, what will his mulla pals think

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Mullahs are fine with Taquiyaa ... They know he will help them eliminate every Hindu if needed
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Despite objections Uddhav Thackeray allots 51 hectare government land worth Rs 10 crore to Sharad Pawar's NGO for. Rs 5 lakh

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

x posted from the Indi uk thread

Brexit will oust 73 British Members from European Parliament with that the last hope of Imran Khan to bring Anti India Resolution in EU
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote:Mullahs are fine with Taquiyaa ... They know he will help them eliminate every Hindu if needed

Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

kittoo wrote:Amit Shah claiming BJP will win 45 seats. I personally dont think so but there is no doubt that BJP are fighting this tooth and nail. Cant complaint of complacency. They couldve chosen a CM face, yes. But still, rest all is being done as perfectly as it can be given the current scenario.
There's a groundswell of goodwill for Kejriwal and his work in health, education, and corruption free governance. It will be a tough fight.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

LOL

Is that why he has to send party workers brandishing guns to defame Hindus
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

I wouldn't trust the "versions" of either vp menon or nehru.

both are being actively rehabilitated in Indian history and for reasons unknown at this time and their murky roles are being whitewashed.

Mountbatten planned to partition India into many countries. Then VP Menon stepped in

Mountbatten planned to partition India into many countries. Then VP Menon stepped in

India’s future had been decided in a matter of 3 hours, between 7 am and 10.30 am, by Nehru and Mountbatten. And it was VP Menon who drew up a draft.

NARAYANI BASU
3 February, 2020

Nehru was only shown Plan Balkan before he went to bed that night. What he read horrified him. According to Plan Balkan, India would not be partitioned into two countries but vivisected in to dozens of countries; each province would have the right to secede; each Princely State the right to become independent.

At about midnight, Krishna Menon’s bedroom door burst open to admit Nehru, beside himself with rage and consternation. Menon was kept up until four o’clock that morning, while a distraught Nehru paced the floor, tearing the document verbally to shreds. But why, asks Philip Zeigler, was it ever imagined that Nehru would ever accept the original plan, when the new one gave him so much angst? There are so many versions of the story that the truth remains in question even today.

In Zeigler’s telling of the tale, VP’s role is so minimal as to be expunged altogether. The credit is given, instead, to Mountbatten’s resilient nature, which saw him shedding “only a most cursory tear for all the spilt milk around him, before he settled down to seeking a new and more satisfactory solution.”

As Mountbatten’s authorised biographer, Zeigler’s account has done much to solidify a version put about by the Viceroy himself. In any interview, recording or archival source, to which he has lent either his voice or his words, Mountbatten insisted that India’s freedom could not have been gained without his “hunch”, and without coming up with an alternative Plan on his own. In the process, V.P. Menon’s part in this drama—not least of which is his role in presenting a successful alternative plan for India’s future—has been relegated to a footnote in history. The reality was very different.

In his official narrative, V.P. Menon tactfully suggests that Mountbatten showed Nehru the revised Plan Balkan because he had seen for himself the advantages of the V.P. Menon Plan. That, he suggests, was the rationale behind the “hunch”. He is not wrong. However, the Viceroy had put his Constitutional Advisor in a disastrous position. Nehru, always highly strung, had predictably lost his temper at seeing a wholly different Plan to the one that had been discussed with him just that morning. By not allowing VP to mention Plan Balkan’s existence, and by giving Nehru the wrong idea from the start, Mountbatten had trapped his Constitutional Advisor in such a position as to portray him as an untrustworthy liar. His reaction at the moment was laconically termed the “Nehru bombshell” by the Viceroy, and others, including Ismay, who referred to Jawaharlal’s reaction in vivid terms, saying that the future Prime Minister had “blown up” in fury. Mountbatten received an incendiary missive from Nehru on the morning of 11 May.

The Balkan Plan was frightening in its implications for India, wrote Nehru. “The present proposals virtually scrap the Constituent Assembly … and deprive the Assembly of its essential character …” he wrote.

Having dispatched this to Mountbatten to read over breakfast, Nehru sent for VP. Completely unaware that Mountbatten had showed the Prime Minister the revised version of Plan Balkan, VP arrived at Viceregal Lodge at 8 am, and was promptly blindsided by Jawaharlal, who stormed around the study.

The whole approach of this Plan was wrong, Nehru raged—how could anyone cut India to pieces like this? “How can you blame Panditji, tell me?” VP asked Hodson, years later, his voice quietly resigned. “How could he believe that his Constitutional Advisor had never seen this Plan? How could he believe that when an alternative Plan was being argued, that same Constitutional Advisor had not said a word? You tell me, Harry, what would anyone think? I had to stand there and listen to him.” When he could finally get a word in edgewise, VP tried to calm Nehru down. “But I did not know the Plan (Balkan) had been shown to him, so whatever I was saying sounded unreal. And he knew it was unreal.” VP was saved from further embarrassment only by the insistent ringing of the telephone in the hall. It was from Viceregal Lodge. Mountbatten wanted to see VP at once.

“When I got to Viceregal Lodge, Lady Mountbatten was there, in the study, holding her husband’s hand. I could see from their faces that this was disaster.” Still, Mountbatten tried to brazen it out. He wasn’t sorry he had shown the plan to Jawaharlal, he said. Imagine what would have happened had he gone ahead with the conference of 17 May anyway! The question was, how did one now retrieve this situation? “I told him, ‘Sir, you have never listened to me before, but I beg of you to please listen to me now.’”

VP repeated his Plan, modifying it according to what he had heard from both Mountbatten and Nehru. He now urged the Viceroy to think about Partition seriously, because it was the only way to ensure both the early demission of power, and as a result, obtain Congress approval. The only obstacle, as always, was Jinnah. Would he accept a mutilated version of his dream? “I reminded Lord Mountbatten that he himself had gained the impression that Jinnah was reconciled to the idea of partition of the Punjab and Bengal. Whereas the Plan approved by His Majesty’s Government would break up the country into several units, my Plan would retain the essential unity of India, while allowing those areas to secede which did not choose to remain part of it.” There was nothing else Mountbatten could do, at least not in the face of the stingingly eloquent letter Nehru had just sent him. Nehru was summoned for a mid-morning meeting, to which he arrived, still protesting violently. Mountbatten heard him out patiently, then signalled to VP.

“We explained to him how our new Plan would meet his objections,” VP remembered. “But I could not tell him that Sardar approved of the bulk of it—especially Partition—because Panditji might have thought that I was hiding things from him.” Nehru listened suspiciously, but at last commented that though it sounded fine to him, he couldn’t commit his colleagues to the Plan without their approval. However, he said, he wanted to see it in writing. All right, Mountbatten said, a draft would be ready for him to see by 6 pm. It was at this point that a qualm struck VP.

It was already lunchtime—1.30 pm or thereabouts, he would recall. Nehru was leaving for Delhi at 7 pm that very evening. That left VP with precisely four hours in which to produce a draft compelling and comprehensive enough to determine the future of India, and to change the history of South Asia forever. “I know people have said of me that VP always had the Plan ready,” he told Hodson, years later. “But at that time, what did I have? I had nothing. I had a few notes and some essential points scribbled on some sheets of paper.” VP had worked under immense pressure before, but this was something else. India’s political future had been decided in a matter of three hectic hours, between 7 am and 10.30 am that morning. “But to put it in writing, Harry—that is another task all together!”

Also read: Nehru was pursuing a Kashmir solution with Pakistani support, but Cold War came in the way What a load of BS :mrgreen:

VP collared C. Ganesan, his friend and stenographer and disappeared in the direction of Government House. He had not yet eaten breakfast; he didn’t have time to think of lunch. He also forgot his wife. Kanakam had come up to Simla as well, and was staying with him at Government House. These were days in which hatemail used to arrive for VP. He never spoke of their contents, and merely dismissed what must have been death-threats as “threatening” letters. None of them survive, and must certainly have been destroyed by him on the spot. However, it is likely that Kanakam felt that it was necessary to keep an eye on “Menokie” as she affectionately called her husband. She preferred that he inform her of any changes in his schedule or his whereabouts, which he invariably did. More than that, VP was beginning to suffer from a slight but persistent cough and Kanakam kept a stern eye on his daily routine. She took care of his lunches, and if he was working late at office, a tiffin would always be delivered, along with a little note to remind him to take his medications. She also knew of the letters, though she took them in her stride and in his absence, quite equably opened, read and disposed of them as she thought fit. With the chaos of the morning, though, VP had forgotten—for the first time—to call Kanakam to let her know that he had been held up at work.

By the time he reached home, armed with packets of cigarettes and accompanied by Ganesan, Kanakam was, as VP politely called it, in “a great huff.” “I didn’t know whether to pacify her, or to sit down and write this draft.” Would he like to eat? inquired Kanakam frostily. “I said I couldn’t eat, I was not hungry.” Fine, his wife retorted, if he was not going to eat, she wouldn’t eat either. “And then she went into her room and went to sleep.” However, there was no time to waste worrying about Kanakam’s temper. VP sat down and began dictating from his notes. By 6o’clock that evening, he had chain-smoked his way through nearly every packet of cigarettes he had bought, he had a splitting migraine and he was nearly faint with hunger and exhaustion. However, in his hand, VP held a draft—the first official draft of the terms of India’s independence, and of the future of South Asia: the Menon Plan. There was no time to think of the enormity of what he had done. All he could think, as he stood there, was that “it read passably well, except for the grammar.”

Later that evening, an exhausted VP took himself and Kanakam up to Viceregal Lodge to dine with the Mountbattens. The viceregal couple were in an ebullient mood—Mountbatten was laughing and had regained his buoyancy and Edwina swept in and kissed the reticent Kanakam on both cheeks. “The first thing he said to me was, ‘VP, Nehru has accepted this plan, subject of course, to the acceptance of the Working Committee, his colleagues and so on.’” This was excellent news, but VP needed, as he always did, the Sardar to sign off on it.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

chetak wrote:modi said this in LS

twitter

Nothing wrong in having ambition to be Prime Minister. But there was a time when because of 1 person’s ambition to be PM, a line was drawn that caused the partition of India: PM Modi makes a stunning comment. More stunning Congress party’s non objection to this! Are they deaf?
With the kind of IQ, Congress MP's display, It is highly likely that they did not even understand Modi ji's barb.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Video embedded ... the consequential part is embedded in the 2nd tweet
https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1225394006403584000
iMac_too @iMac_too

Quite revealing interview of Congress minister of Maharashtra Nasim Siddiqui regarding "Shahin Bagh" of Mumbai & Maha govt's reluctance in allowing it to continue
https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1225399347627454465
iMac_too @iMac_too

Pappu @rahulgandhi & Kaka @pawarspeaks' govt is sensing trouble & minister Siddiqui is pressing for calling off the "movement"
https://twitter.com/swapan55/status/1225413123391336449
Swapan Dasgupta @swapan55

My discussions with Congress MPs suggest that the party has toned down its blind opposition to CAA. It is is now focused on its objections to some questions in NPR. I think this shift is quite significant & a consequence of a Hindu backlash.
Forget Dilli elections for a moment, the anti-CAA protests have create a backlash amongst the majority community and this has made them line behind the BJP as the only party capable to defeating these forces.

The impact of this hardening position will last at least till GE 2024 elections. The videos and pics generated during the whole thing will keep popping up from time to time to keep people vigilant. This could have been predicted by any ordinary analyst. Wonder how the opposition thought it could corner Modi/BJP on this and enhance its appeal across the board that is need to win elections!

Yesterdin, a youtuber was almost lynched by the mob at tauheen bagh and to cover up for that mistake they have organized a havan. :rotfl: Boss, it does not work like that. The many slip-ups and coverups have made ordinary people cynical about such gestures.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

chetak wrote:I wouldn't trust the "versions" of either vp menon or nehru.
Any specific reasons why even VP Menon's stance cannot be trusted? He was very close to Sardar Patel than Nehru, and seems to have a better practical understanding of the world. But just like many 'established clans' of those early years, there are his relatives in the IAS/IFS till very recently - and at least some of them (who write in journals) are very pro-INC.
Vikas wrote:With the kind of IQ, Congress MP's display, It is highly likely that they did not even understand Modi ji's barb.
The MP sitting next to Ra.Ga is Kodikunnil Suresh and INC MP from the socialist heaven Kerala ;). Even he can be seen laughing out listening to Modi's barbs. And this scene has been picked up by the trollers in Malayalam social media.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Video embedded ... the guy kept smiling at the cracks made by Modi
https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1225342953633116160
iMac_too @iMac_too

Kodikunnil Suresh Congress MP from Kerala - Man of the Day
iMac_too @iMac_too

K Suresh is the same guy who took oath in Hindi & his Italian Queen scolded him for that
https://english.mathrubhumi.com/news/ke ... -1.3880167
:shock: Such intolerance for a mere language and that too when spoken out of choice and not forced!

More proof, if it was needed, who the Break India forces are! The essence of their politics is to keep India and Indians divided by race, religion, caste, north/south, region, language, etc.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys on the ground, now that Delhi campaign is over, any update on BJP's chances visa vi crazy? How is it looking.

Also, why would a BJP chief like Manoj Tiwari gve interviews like mullah Sreenivasan Jain and Burka Bibi is beyond me. Burka also interviewed crazy and he was playing the victim card at being labeled a terrorist. Low IQ Burka with an agenda did not ask him, at least in the parts of the interview I saw, as to what were the vile names he called ModiJi? Psychopath, coward, and above all asking ModiJi for 'proof' of surgical strikes. And the slime ball is playing holier than though. No matter what freebies he doles, hope Delhi-ites see through his fraud.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

^^CRamS, BJP as a political party doesn't consider rNDTV to be untouchable so you will find BJP leaders and spokesperson appearing on its channels. No need to get you BP shoot up.
Despite all the last minute surge, I still believe that Non-BJP parties will form the govt in Delhi (I hope Dilli walahs surprise me pleasantly).
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/bababanaras/status/ ... 5017824256
अर्ध-सन्यासी (Half Hermit) @bababanaras

#BREAKING : The houses of more than 1000 identified rioters who damaged the government properties during anti CAA protest in Aligarh will be attached. The loss will be compensated by auctioning their assets. UP government will issue notification by next week.
Shaktimaan
BRFite

Post by Shaktimaan »

According to my discussions with chai wallas, taxi wallas and a few Dilli Billis, I feel that Khujliwal is going to win this election. He will get a clear majority, probably 42-48 seats.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/Tejasvi_Surya/statu ... 3533409280
Tejasvi Surya @Tejasvi_Surya

Self certified liberals are really upset that I said Mughal Raj may return if we aren’t vigilant. They say it’s fear mongering.

But they are same people who say Akbar was Great, Jahangir was Just & Aurangzeb was Secular.

If Mughals were so good, how is it fear mongering?
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

How would future govts handle demand for another partition by you-know-who which I think is almost on the horizon.
The next step in escalation is demand for one more Homeland and all this noise is a ploy to make Peacefools believe that they no longer can live with a Hindu govt.
It will start with something innocuous for Muslims and once GoI rejects it, It will expand to take upi Frankestianian shape.
for BiF forces, A big riot or two would not harm. In fact they would love if Govt uses excessive force to clean up Shaheen Bagh and lookalike protests. We have seen this playbook during Djinna's ascendency and we may see similar playbook with tweaks to handle a Desi govt instead of Brits. This time they will have support of many including some of our neighbors.
The belief that you can't suppress 20 crore to some extent is justified and they have seen in the past too that taller leaders like Gandhi, Nehru and Patel bending before Ummah forces and agree to Partition.

A small migration out of India as refugees by Islamists and the whole world would come crashing on India.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Shaktimaan wrote:According to my discussions with chai wallas, taxi wallas and a few Dilli Billis, I feel that Khujliwal is going to win this election. He will get a clear majority, probably 42-48 seats.
I have got a similar feedback but the number was lower and expectation is that Congoons with 2-3 seats will help Kejri to form the govt. BJP will see its seat count go up to high 20's but won't cross 35.
** This feedback is primarily from people who aren't overtly Pro-BJP but are fence sitters.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Video embedded ... in Bengali. The background seems like a sea coast .. my be Ganga Sagar?
https://twitter.com/Shubham21ee/status/ ... 0167851008
Shubham Soni @Shubham21ee

Didi Kare allah allah , modi Kare Ram Ram
https://twitter.com/neerajwriting/statu ... 5725325315
Neeraj Chauhan @neerajwriting

Breaking: CBI arrests a senior DANICS officer Gopal Krishna Madhav, who reports to Delhi’s Deputy CM Manish Sisodia’s office, in a trap case of Rs 2 lakh bribe.
The Delhi government website refers to the arrested officer as OSD to @msisodia
CBI has arrested second person Dheeraj Gupta (a private person), who was acting as a middleman on behalf of Gopal Krishan Madhav - OSD to Manish Sisodia. Gupta was collecting commission from transporters for not charging GST on behalf of officers.
https://twitter.com/JajaborManas/status ... 4075124737
Mᴀɴᴀs @JajaborManas

70,000 earthen lamps were lighted in Kokrajhar town in celebration of Bodo Accord and welcoming PM @narendramodi
's visit to Kokrajhar
in celebration of signing of historic #BodoAccord.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/DivyaSoti/status/12 ... 0246663169
Divya Kumar Soti @DivyaSoti

Shoaib, who has been arrested for collecting finances for PFI to engineer anti-CAA riots, has an AAP connection.

https://www.amarujala.com/uttar-pradesh ... ar-pradesh
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/ANI/status/1225644101921427456
ANI @ANI

Mumbai: Poster put up by MNS outside Matoshree, residence of Maharashtra CM&Shiv Sena leader Uddhav Thackeray. Poster reads,"Respected CM, if you are serious about action against illegal infiltrators, start by cleaning your Bandra locality first which is filled with infiltrators"

While MNS might be a spent force in the state, it can certainly be used to prod UT to take positions that will run counter to the Common Minimum program.

BJP/NCP, who ever is funding the MNS, can keep a safe distance. If it does not work out it doesn't harm.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Video embedded ...
https://twitter.com/KapilMishra_IND/sta ... 0685074433
Kapil Mishra @KapilMishra_IND

दिल्ली के मॉडल टाउन के गुप्ता कॉलोनी इलाके में शाहीन बाग बनाने की कोशिश

अचानक मुस्लिम महिलाओं ने बीच सड़क पर CAA विरोधी नारे लगाने शुरू कर दिए

सड़क बंद करके माहौल बिगाड़ने की साजिश

Translated from Hindi by

Attempt to build Shaheen Bagh in Gupta Colony area of Model Town, Delhi

Suddenly Muslim women started shouting anti CAA slogans on the beach road

Conspiracy to spoil the atmosphere by closing the road
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1225716458417618944
iMac_too
@iMac_too
If Kaviraj is telling the truth, it was not just scum Kajri's idea. There must some bigger play at work & bigger powers involved
video embedded
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/TimesNow/status/1225707056008581120
TIMES NOW @TimesNow

Bhima Koregaon twist. Maha Vikas Aghadi takes a 'u-turn' on 'urban Naxals'.

Watch: TIMES NOW's Aditi takes us through the affidavit in which Maha Vikas Aghadi claims 'ample proof' against the alleged 'urban Naxals'.

More details by TIMES NOW's Siddhant.
https://twitter.com/iMac_too/status/1225709046193242114
iMac_too @iMac_too

Is it true, काकाश्री @PawarSpeaks?
Pawarful and CON wanted the case to be quashed but now this! Someone is spooked but for what reason?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://twitter.com/DivyaSoti/status/12 ... 4866607104
Divya Kumar Soti @DivyaSoti

Warkari Sect declares Sharad Pawar as "anti Hindu".

https://www.amarujala.com/india-news/wa ... anti-hindu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLWwJSa_Uk4
शरद पवार हिंदू विरोधी असल्याचं राष्ट्रीय वारकरी परिषदेचा गंभीर आरोप

:rotfl: Not that it matters immediately but now it seems lines are being drawn. Tauheen bagh or more precisely the politics behind it will have long-term consequences and its impact will be left much beyond GE 2024.

Will Pawarful and Raful accompany UT to Ayodhya to make up?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://www.republicworld.com/india-new ... -meet.html
Feb 9, CM Uddhav Summons Shiv Sena Meeting: Sources

As per sources, Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray has called an urgent party meeting on February 9 to reportedly devise a strategy to counter MNS's Hindutva push

Video embedded ...
https://twitter.com/gopugoswami/status/ ... 0403751936
Gopal Goswami @gopugoswami

#KeralaRising

इतने दिनों से केरल में CAA का
भारी विरोध हुआ और आज अचानक बदलाव कैसे हुआ ?

इतनी बड़ी संख्या में CAA के SUPPORT रैली दक्षिण भारत
वो भी केरल में ?

बहुत बहुत धन्यवाद केरल के भाइयो और बहनों को

देर से जागे पर सही समय पर जागे
याद रहे केरल वैदिक ज्ञान का सिरमौर था

Translated from Hindi by

CAA in Kerala for so many days
There was heavy opposition and how did the sudden change happen today?

CAA's SUPPORT Rally in South India
That too in Kerala?

Thanks a lot to the brothers and sisters of Kerala

Wake up late wake up time
Remember Kerala was the master of Vedic knowledge