Terroristan - April 15, 2021

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - April 15, 2021

Post by anupmisra »

chetak wrote:
Cyrano wrote:Yeah, and his micro-soft may be cut shorter.
I thought mrs microsoft had already done that
50% (onlee $60Bn).
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Beggar in chief Im-the-dim begging wiht both palms outstretched and Bill checking both his pockets for loose change

Or is there another meaning to the pose.. body language experts please to comment..

rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Manish_P wrote:Beggar in chief Im-the-dim begging wiht both palms outstretched and Bill checking both his pockets for loose change

Or is there another meaning to the pose.. body language experts please to comment..

Ah I do remember Mush's Guboing and in-depth personality analysis. But those were old days. Let me to try shed some light.
Dumy/ I am tall , fair and western educated. I have left my seat for you. Open hand means nothing to hide and upward facing palm means I am very religious man.I am very powerful and if I am serious I can defeat any power. I am all powerful. Our shitland is full of IT experts and why do not make a Microsoft huB in Islamabad. We will provide fool proof security free Punjabi food. err Can you relase updates for Window 98? . there are thousands of computers not working in Bakistan.
Bill/ My sec Shiv Madhukar was right. You are a man of courage and wisdom. Microsoft will provide you with window Xp to connect all your important facilities and installation so that you can monitor whole country. oh BTW I will sleep in my plane.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Nah, bill is just making sure he doesn’t get his pockets picked.

Both hands in pocket is considered negative by body language experts. It signifies distrust and lack of interest.
A Deshmukh
BRFite

Post by A Deshmukh »

Serious Q:
Why is Bill Gates visiting TSP?
What does he gain? What is TSP offering?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

A Deshmukh wrote:Serious Q:

carte blanche

the pakis are used to dealing with demanding and jaded sheiks so papa gates is just a routine customer tame customer for them.

intimate photography will be provided on the house onlee
A Deshmukh
BRFite

Post by A Deshmukh »

I am thinking
cyber attacks on Indian networks?
guinea pigs/humans with Indian genes for future finetuning of virus? (since corona did not have the expected impact in India)?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

partha wrote:Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates arrives in Pakistan on first-ever visit

RED ZONE FILES: strong rumor going around in Islamabad power circles that Bill Gates is likely to convert to Islam and accept Pakistan's demand for a donation of $50 billion.
Imran Khan has proposed that he can mediate between Microsoft and Apple to strike common ground and for world peace.

Also, I forget, who is Microsoft's CEO these days? Did Pakistan invite him and fete him?
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Some 15-20 years ago, an individual who I know had been asked by the Gates Foundation to assist in dispensing aid in pukistan. He asked me for my opinion and I said that such aid only helps divert more monies to breed terrorists. He concurred with me completely as he had just come to confirm his misgivings and accordingly declined to assist.

Seeing Gates there just reminds me how naïve he is in that he is still probably trying to help out these savages.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

Lisa wrote:Seeing Gates there just reminds me how naïve he is in that he is still probably trying to help out these savages.
Lisa-ji, do you honestly believe that Gates is some "babe-in-the-woods" who needs protecting from animals like pakis? The guy is likely a bigger hyena himself and probably has a further team of hyenas managing his money.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

Pick from the following -
1. To keep his daughter's marriage in one piece OR
2. For asylum from sex harassment charges. Pak has expertise in hiding high value individuals.
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

Philanthropist Bill Gates conferred Hilal-e-Pakistan
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Anujan wrote:
partha wrote:Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates arrives in Pakistan on first-ever visit

Also, I forget, who is Microsoft's CEO these days? Did Pakistan invite him and fete him?
Bill is just there reg philanthropic work through the Gates foundation.(likely Afg as well ) pukis just seized up on the photo opportunity
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

Offering Bakis for vaccine tests no questions asked… Endians after 2014 might have started asking too many questions… Bakis TFTA with varied diet from Donkeys to Dollars offer more options than Hindoo veggie folks. Plus all Endians in MS offices must have contributed already…
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

vera_k wrote:2. For asylum from sex harassment charges. Pak has expertise in hiding high value individuals.
LIke they did Al ladeen?!!! :mrgreen: :rotfl:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Another "robbery - killing".

Samaa TV journalist shot dead during 'robbery bid' in Karachi
A journalist associated with Samaa TV was shot dead by armed robbers during an alleged snatching bid in Karachi's North Nazimabad area on Friday morning, police said.
The officer quoted the initial investigation as revealing that the victim sensed danger after spotting a motorbike approaching him and he accelerated his car and hit the bikers. "They fell off the motorbike and in reaction, opened fire on the man and fled," he added.
However, the officer said some eyewitnesses claimed that the armed men were robbing the victim of his valuables and upon resistance, they shot him dead.
The gunmen also left their motorbike on the spot after it reportedly developed some fault
Haram link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1675731/samaa ... in-karachi
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

The final word from Dimmy's minister. Done and done!

Minister’s anti-Aurat March missive draws women’s ire
Possibly taking advantage of the controversy around the hijab in parts of India, Minister for Religious Affairs Noorul Haq Qadri has requested the prime minister to declare March 8 — International Women’s Day — as International Hijab Day, claiming that the Aurat March held across the country on the day goes against the principles of Islam.
in Pakistan, Aurat Marches were held on the day across the country where participants raised slogans and carried placards and banners that went against Islamic teachings.
Noorul Haq Qadri terms slogans raised in women’s day events ‘un-Islamic’
“We all accept that Islam offers a complete code of life and there is no alternative to it. No organisation should be allowed to question or ridicule Islamic values, norms of society, hijab or the modesty of Muslim women at the Aurat March or any other event held in connection with International Women’s Day as these acts hurt the sentiments of Muslims in the country,” the minister writes.
Later in the day, the minister was compelled to clarify his intentions. “Obscenity and hooliganism in the name of rights should not be allowed under any circumstances,” he said, adding that the contents of the letter were clear and “reflected the collective thinking of the Pakistani society”.
Harami link: https://www.dawn.com/news/amp/1675664
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Terroistan is really deserving its name.

And these pervert criminals are giving lessons on hijab to India, which can't protect girls there!

Pakis will surely be offering nuclear stuff to Saudi to tide over the economic distress they're going through. Dangerous times...
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Cyrano wrote:Terroistan is really deserving its name.

And these pervert criminals are giving lessons on hijab to India, which can't protect girls

Pakis will surely be offering nuclear stuff to Saudi to tide over the economic distress they're going through. Dangerous times...
Whatever knowledge Pakis had the "Khan" network gave to Iran and Libyans found does not work. Pakis never went into a cycle of tests, they solid fuelled mated from Nukes, I.e from day 1. Uncle and Chinese gave them so India cannot freely move in and dismember Pak.

And the US is monitoring thier bombs, so Pakis have nothing to give. US, Britain West and China want Pakis and support network to trouble India not themselves.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Saudi has enough money to throw around to buy fissile material, buy experts and use Paki designs to produce at the least a dirty bomb if not an actual fission bomb. Won't be easy to escape detection, but not impossible.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Pakistan exported Polio to Malawi the first human to human transfer after 5 years in Africa. Only Pakistan and Afghanistan have polio, which is making the whole world very anxious. Bill is there to offer polio vaccines
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Missing from dinner. Now you see him, now you don't. Guess who was photoshopped out of this august gathering of the baki ruling elite to meet Billoo Ghati?

g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Manish_P wrote:Beggar in chief Im-the-dim begging wiht both palms outstretched and Bill checking both his pockets for loose change
They are just talking about ex-wives and how to deal with them. There is a strong rumor about Peerni leaving Niazi, or is it the other way around?
Gautam
BijuShet
BRFite

Post by BijuShet »

g.sarkar wrote:They are just talking about ex-wives and how to deal with them. There is a strong rumor about Peerni leaving Niazi, or is it the other way around?
Gautam
Pinky Pirni has already relocated away from the TSP White Shanty.

Rumor is that Dimran Bin Pirni caught her and her ex-husband selling plum civil postings and collecting large monies in his name. I assume he wanted a bigger cut and thus there was a fight.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/psl- ... cb-1301959
"I apologise to the Pakistan cricket fans. But unfortunately I've had to withdraw from the last 2 matches and leave the @thePSLt20 due to the @TheRealPCB not honouring my contractual agreement/payments. I've been here the whole duration and they have continued to lie to me. It hurts to leave as I wanted to help to get international cricket back in Pakistan as there is so much young talent and the fans are amazing. But the treatment I have received has been a disgrace from the @TheRealPCB and @thePSLt20. I'm sure you all understand my position."

RAW ki saazish again.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Dimran saying "As you well know, I am one of those people who know the software product industry probably better than most software developers"
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

The Billoo Katha!

It seems, Billoo Ghati got fooled into visiting bakistan. Hook, line & Sinker!

The insider khabar is that Im the Dimwit conned Billoo into visiting Bakistan as the head of Billoo & Ma Linda Ghatis Foundation that is committed to "fighting poverty, disease, and inequity around the world". Bakistan is blessed with all three opportunities.

Here was the hook. Bakistan is having a hard time inoculating all its learned population with the polio vaccine. As the last two remaining nations in the world with polio, (the other one being their hum saya mulak, afghanistan, it made sense for Billoo to do a quick tour and see how his money was being spent.

Here's the line. On arrival for a day tour, he was snookered into meeting with all the PTI politicos, TSPA, and DGI ISI (the missing person in that photoshopped knights of the round table conference). To top it, he was blindsided into accepting bakistan's national award - Hila-dey-Bakistan! But, it did not end there.

And, here's the sinker. Dimmy pitched the afghan woe-is-me-dire-pity situation and asked for some bheek, which of course the brilliant financial managers in bakistan would manage. Billo asked for the shortest direction to the airport and asked his pilot to keep the plane running.

All in all, a fun day trip for Billoo. Never to be repeated.

That's why his hands were in his pockets all day long, trying to wring some imaginary necks.
Vinu
BRFite

Post by Vinu »

Paxi’s are seriously running out of begging options. Inflation is more than 13% and foreign currency reserves is stagnant despite of loans. Even their expats don’t have trust to remit their money despite a recent begging from one of the TFTA politician.

There is no ‘Four fathers’ to rescue this time.

The FATF ‘black list’ will definitely make things worse.
According to the Global Strat View, there are strong signals that it could be placed in the 'black list'.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Not enough, Pakis should cut all trees and export wood, completely consume thier live stock, abandon Paki railways, I.e become worse than Somalia and be pain on everyone back sides sending waves of uneducated immigrants to ME, Turkey and Europe and hopefully enough to China while the fear India due to anti BJP propaganda keeps them from India. Then we break up, slowly get thier population reduced to acceptable levels, where they have no choice but to allow our immigration and integration into India, we need to completely undo what the British have done to Indian Subcontinent
mappunni
BRFite

Post by mappunni »

Pakistani Man Sentenced for Health Care Fraud and Money Laundering Conspiracy

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/pakistan ... conspiracy

Muhammad Ateeq, 33, of Rawalpindi, Pakistan, was sentenced to 12 years in prison and ordered to pay approximately $48 million in restitution. In addition, Judge Manish Shah ordered the forfeiture of a $2.4 million cashier’s check and over $1 million in cash.

Raaa sajish :(( :((

According to court documents, Ateeq worked in the Islamabad office of Home Health Care Consulting, an entity that controlled Medicare billing and maintenance of electronic medical records for over 20 home health agencies located in Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, and Texas. While working at Home Health Care Consulting, Ateeq used a variety of fake identities, including “Nilesh Patel,” “Sanjay Kapoor” and “Rajesh Desai,” to acquire and manage home health agencies in the United States. Once the agencies were under Ateeq’s control, Ateeq caused the agencies to submit fraudulent claims to Medicare for home health services, resulting in over $40 million in payments for services that were never rendered.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Adityaji
One way to erase the Durand line and let the old Waziristan/FATA/Mohammand etc to be merged with Afghan
Merge all except West Punjab into India and West Punjab as an Indian protectorate like in between state : Neither like Sikkim nor like Bhutan
All idiots like Sidhu can go an eat their common staple food and swill Ambrosia!!
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

AoA! Pakis to soon bid goodbye to freedom of thought, religion, expression, and opinion. Riyasat e pudina in the making.

President promulgates ordinance to regulate social media as minister warns against indulging in 'fake news'
Prevention of Electronic Crimes (Amendment) Ordinance, 2022
The Peca was passed by the National Assembly in 2016 amid the opposition's protest.
An amendment has been made in Section 20 of Peca, increasing the jail term for defaming any person or institution from three years to five years.
Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry said the approval for the ordinance was sought through circulation.
Online public defamation has also been made a cognisable and a non-bailable offence.
Earlier today, federal Law Minister Barrister Farogh Naseem .. said spreading fake news would be treated as a cognisable offence after the amendments to the act took effect. "It will also be a non-bailable offence with up to six months imprisonment."
now we are moving in the right direction.
"Suppose, fake news is spread about a veteran film actor named Nadeem. It's not necessary that Nadeem himself should turn up to lodge a complaint. Instead, anyone can approach a relevant authority with a complaint and the case has to be wrapped up within six months under the law."
"Similarly, wrong information about the first lady made rounds that she had a bust-up [with her husband] leading her to leave her home... how can one spread such incorrect stories?" the minister wondered.
Naseem said that he did not believe that the government's days were numbered.
The legislation stated that parody or satire-based websites and social media accounts can be proceeded against on ‘spoofing’, which makes it an offence to run a website or send information with a “counterfeit source”.
It also authorised Federal Investigation Agency officers to unlock any computer, mobile phone or other device that may be required for the purpose of investigating a crime or offence, and said that defamation would be treated as a punishable offence.
He had said there would be a ban on the live streaming of extremist, terrorist, hateful, obscene and violent content, and "social media companies will be liable to remove content against Pakistan's integrity and defence."
As per the rules, the propagation of "immoral and obscene content" will also be a punishable offence,
"No negative content concerning any individual will be uploaded,"
Other things banned under the revised rules include "content against Pakistan's cultural and moral trends" as well as content that could "destroy" the morals and harm the mental and physical development of children.
The minister had said the rules would apply to all social media outlets including Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Twitter and Google.
after the issuance of the notification, the social media companies would be required to set up their offices in Pakistan "as soon as possible".
The rules also direct social media companies to establish an office in Pakistan, preferably located in Islamabad, upon PTA's directions "as and when feasible".
Now we all know why this ordinance is being promulgated. Peerni was peeved.

Harami link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1676116/presi ... -fake-news
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

mappunni wrote:Pakistani Man Sentenced for Health Care Fraud and Money Laundering Conspiracy

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/pakistan ... conspiracy

Muhammad Ateeq, 33, of Rawalpindi, Pakistan, was sentenced to 12 years in prison and ordered to pay approximately $48 million in restitution. In addition, Judge Manish Shah ordered the forfeiture of a $2.4 million cashier’s check and over $1 million in cash.

Raaa sajish :(( :((

According to court documents, Ateeq worked in the Islamabad office of Home Health Care Consulting, an entity that controlled Medicare billing and maintenance of electronic medical records for over 20 home health agencies located in Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, and Texas. While working at Home Health Care Consulting, Ateeq used a variety of fake identities, including “Nilesh Patel,” “Sanjay Kapoor” and “Rajesh Desai,” to acquire and manage home health agencies in the United States. Once the agencies were under Ateeq’s control, Ateeq caused the agencies to submit fraudulent claims to Medicare for home health services, resulting in over $40 million in payments for services that were never rendered.
Sweet Justice. This Malsic parasite tried to implicate 'Fake' Hindus for his illegal actions and in the end got his ass handed over by a 'Real' Hindu :)
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

anupmisra wrote:5 officials of Intelligence Bureau suspended after TV host Iqrarul Hassan accuses them of torture

Haram ka link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1675206/5-off ... of-torture
Shows how strong the so called "agencies" are in Pakistan. The guy is famous host in Pakistan. Him and his team of 9 people was beaten and tortured for 4 hours, filmed nude and was given electric shocks to their private parts. One host mentioned that to do something so nonchalantly and without fear of any retribution must be ingrained because this is routine SOP for the agency.

Apparently the family of the Director level person, who supervised the whole torture and filming, is living in US.

Previously the Sindh IG was kidnapped by ISI from his home and tortured when he refused to order the arrest of of the husband of an opposition leader. Nothing can be a better example of the impunity with which the establishment works in Pakistan. That's why they are the de facto state within the state.

By the way looks like filming and recording for blackmail later looks like main method of the agencies in Pakistan. That's why they can manipulate politicians, judges and bureaucrats at will in Pakistan.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Five-year jail term for criticising Army, judiciary
The federal cabinet on Saturday approved a summary of a five-year sentence for criticising the state institutions including Pakistan army, judiciary and others on electronic media.
According to sources, the ordinance will come into force after the approval of the president.
Haram link: https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/935064 ... -judiciary
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Is that only for minorities, or is it for momins too?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

sanjaykumar wrote:Is that only for minorities, or is it for momins too?
All are culpable. Minorities would be dealt with mob justice.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Im the Dim pants are on fire. He has barefacedly lied about the reason why Billoo visited 'slummabad. He now admits that he conned Billoo into visiting his god-forsaken country. It's called bait and switch.

Objective behind inviting Bill Gates was to involve him in Pakistan's IT sector: PM Imran
Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday said that the interest behind inviting Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates to Pakistan was to somehow involve him in the country's IT sector
"They way he helped with polio in Pakistan, I am surprised. What interest could he have in Pakistan?"
:roll:

Now Billoo was clear why he was on a day trip to pakhanistan. Read his tweets.

https://twitter.com/BillGates/status/14 ... CGxL0pAAAA
It has been over a year since wild polio paralyzed a child in Pakistan, presenting an incredible opportunity to stop this disease for good. I traveled to Pakistan to learn from their polio program leaders.
https://twitter.com/BillGates/status/14 ... utqL0pAAAA
Thank you @ImranKhanPTI for the productive discussions on the steps being taken in Pakistan to eliminate polio. I’m encouraged by the country’s commitment to eradication and am optimistic that if everyone remains vigilant, we can #endpolio.
Haramiyon ka link: https://www.dawn.com/news/1676314/objec ... r-pm-imran
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Fake optimism and false promises. Prosecute the dimwit under peca!

Pakistan’s IT exports will reach $50bn in next few years: PM Imran
Prime Minister Imran Khan Monday revealed that Pakistan's IT exports will reach $50bn in the next few years due to the effective polices of the PTI-led government.
We have given small incentives and in a span of a year or two, our IT exports have jumped from $2 billion to $3.75 billion
“Whenever our nation has been given the opportunity, they have excelled […] and this can only happen in a country where God has given natural talent to people. :rotfl: This can never happen anywhere else,” he said.
Wow! Will wonders never cease? Will miracles stop occurring in pakhanistan? No. Never. $3.5Bn (doubtable) to $50 Bn IT exports in a few years. Pakhanistan is so blessed with a burgeoning talented population that it is now oozing out of every paki's orifices.

Har'm link: https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/93560 ... s-pm-imran
Avinandan
BRFite

Post by Avinandan »

Saar, the term 'few' is relative only. few years may be 100 years for Im the Dim; who knows 8)