2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
SinghS
BRFite

Re: 2021 Strategic and Political Analysis-1

Post by SinghS »

madhu wrote:there is a pan attack. how come this is so strong? I am confused. I think in another 50 yrs Muslims will demand a separate land or make hindus dhimmi status.
There is nothing surprising in it. The Muslims are under pressure as the times are changing and majority is asserting itself. By asserting themselves, I mean demanding equal treatment and privileges, which were reserved only for the minorities by our constitution makers. This would obviously create heartburn among entitled.

They would always react as insecure community does. The usual cannon fodder like Muslim Criminals, Bengali Muslims, Bangladeshis, Rohingyas are aplenty for all these activities.

All these incidents were avoidable and I dare say say that these happened because administration/people in power wanted these to happen. Though Indian police is very inefficient and corrupt but is one of the best in intelligence, else they won't survive. There were no such incidents in UP, Tripura and Assam, where rulers are strong and confident.

This is the most despicable politics being played with the connivance of administration, politicians and local goons - both ruling and opposition. It suites them both. What is sad and dangerous that India as country is moving towards anarchy at a very rapid pace.

If rule of law is not ensured by the ruling class, judiciary and the administration then the country won't have a future. If ruling disposition is strong willed, nothing can stop them from ensuring that each and every illegal Muslim in this country is found and repatriated or sent to an island. The second rule to be enforced that no street belongs to any particular community. A street is a street.

Politicos, media and judiciary are playing a very dangerous game. One day it would destroy them, but did Congress care once that BJP would do now? Power is such an intoxicant.
Last edited by SinghS on 18 Apr 2022 18:28, edited 2 times in total.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

SinghS wrote:
There is nothing surprising in it. The Muslims are under pressure as the times are changing and majority is asserting itself. They would always react as insecure community does.
:shock:
This takes the isi funded propaganda to another level.

Shobha yatra on Hanuman Jayanti and Ram Navmi are asserting itself. Can't we celebrate our festival?
https://twitter.com/RShivshankar/status ... L4Vmw&s=19

Delhi Police Commissioner says on record: no flags were planted at dargah/mosque before Jahangirpuri riots. Those that pushed the theory need to substantiate how they came to this conclusion.
SinghS
BRFite

Post by SinghS »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
SinghS wrote:
There is nothing surprising in it. The Muslims are under pressure as the times are changing and majority is asserting itself. They would always react as insecure community does.
:shock:
This takes the isi funded propaganda to another level.

Shobha yatra on Hanuman Jayanti and Ram Navmi are asserting itself. Can't we celebrate our festival?
I did not mean "Under Pressure" in the context it is understood. I meant; the way Muslims enjoyed goodies and privileges under the Congi rule since independence at the expense of majority. I also edited the original post to clear any miscommunication.

Hope it clears the misgivings, especially when it comes from a BRF oldie.
Shwetank
BRFite

Post by Shwetank »

Quite simply, there is no long term solution involving co-existance, doesn't matter how much Hindus start asserting themselves, it will always be a constant struggle requiring huge effort and resources to just retain parity in social power and influence. But Hindus just don't have the nature to even engage in this continuously, and as demographics keep shifting it will just get worse. The only solution is to complete what was started in the 40s, full pop exchange and segregation.

I think there has to be serious discussion on how to achieve this. The international political case can be made pointing to the two neighbors which are explicitly based on this, maybe reference to places like Kosovo that West created. Also, it can be argued it is similar to Palestine cause, except here have already given up land and are not even demanding it back!

Now the question where M pops will go, any pop transfer will have to be managed with strict surveillance and policing to avoid partition type violence. There will be tremendous attempts by outside parties to start trouble of course, it will have to be emphasized by the authorities that peaceful transfer is the goal.

The biggest issue is that transferring the M pop with current borders is likely not feasible as it will be the largest migration in history. Those near border areas and illegals can be sent back to BD in gradual stages. But new territory will have to be carved up, say one in UP area with its large concentration of Ms and one in South.

Members may think this is crazy but it is unavoidable & better to start planning at the earliest. Nothing else matters, all this talk of strategy and development is meaningless as the country and society to which you refer is going to disappear (and much sooner than most think). Otherwise, prepare to become like Jews or Parsis, affluent will likely flee to West and remaining will eventually convert or die in last stand. Hell at least Jews have gotten a Homeland for themselves still, maybe the last few million Hs will be thrown a scrap of land as a country but as they don't have the organization and intense in-group support & belief of Jews, will likely live as dhimmis at bottom of society.

I'd like to hear members' thoughts on how to divide up country again, what areas should be retained for strategic advantage and what can be considered self-sustaining enough to create new country.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

Shwetank wrote:I'd like to hear members' thoughts on how to divide up country again, what areas should be retained for strategic advantage and what can be considered self-sustaining enough to create new country.
You carve up the country now and you'll be doing it again in another 50 years. That's not a solution, that's running from the problem.

How does carving up the country solves the problem of
...as they don't have the organization and intense in-group support & belief of Jews, will likely live as dhimmis at bottom of society.
?
Kaivalya
BRFite

Post by Kaivalya »

m_saini wrote:
Shwetank wrote:I'd like to hear members' thoughts on how to divide up country again
You carve up the country now and you'll be doing it again in another 50 years. That's not a solution, that's running from the problem.

How does carving up the country solves the problem of
?
Breaking up the country talk is insanity by definition: Doing the same thing and expecting different result. Maybe we can break up Pakistan and Afghanistan make room for hindus who have been killed or displaced first...

Adding a note : Coexisting is not a single entity's wishful thinking
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

SinghS wrote: I did not mean "Under Pressure" in the context it is understood. I meant; the way Muslims enjoyed goodies and privileges under the Congi rule since independence at the expense of majority. I also edited the original post to clear any miscommunication.
Here's another point of view, examining the French president Macron's efforts to secularize their Muslim citizens.

Yes, Islam Is Facing a Crisis. No, France Isn’t Helping Solve It

Book the author wrote. Customer reviews make for interesting reading.
Reopening
SinghS
BRFite

Post by SinghS »

As usual, in true entitled sense; the author asks the French to wait for Muslims to solve their problem on the 30,000 the birth anniversary of the prophet. Till then the French have to keep accommodating the Muslims, getting raped and murdered, still provide them good life and opportunity. Finally he hopes that one fine day the Muslim community would learn to behave.

If the Muslims don't like the system and ways of a country; why don't they emigrate back to the desert? Why should it be a burden of civilized society to treat them as a royal guest.
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

Again this is because we are not enforcing the law at the local level… that’s why that Hyd guy keeps saying take away police for 15 min then we will show because you give relief for 15 min then it becomes 15 days and then freedom from all law. How come this level of rioting wasn’t allowed 20-30 years ago …
don’t accommodate petty crimes like pickpocketing , enforcement of law proper is needed at every level. Accommodation is fatal… Brussels did that with Molenbeek suburb and then in 2016 they saw the results and had to clean up the area by going door to door and then gentrified it. Our pop is too large to afford this. All these azadi foot soldiers were criminals who were allowed to fester in the society. We probably need our own gulags and kaalapani and reeducation camps for such people I think we have enough islands for these..
SinghS
BRFite

Post by SinghS »

https://www.devex.com/news/uk-to-fund-r ... ion-103049

Let us also have an agreement with Rwanda to deport illegal Muslims to start with. Looks like a very good deterrent and a viable solution. Lets frame our agreement in such a way that it bypasses our black frocks.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

m_saini wrote:
Shwetank wrote:I'd like to hear members' thoughts on how to divide up country again, what areas should be retained for strategic advantage and what can be considered self-sustaining enough to create new country.
from PAKISTAN OR THE PARTITION OF INDIA by ambedkar
The other feature is the “preparations” which the Muslims and Hindus are making against each other without abatement. It is like a race in armaments between two hostile nations. If the Hindus have the Benares University, the Musalmans must have the Aligarh University. If the Hindus start Shudhi movement, the Muslims must launch the Tablig movement. If the Hindus start Sangathan, the Muslims must meet it by Tanjim. If the Hindus have the R. S. S. S.,* the Muslims must reply by organizing the Khaksars.† This race in social armament and equipment is run with the determination and apprehension characteristic of nations which are on the war path. The Muslims fear that the Hindus are subjugating them. The Hindus feel that the Muslims are engaged in reconquering them. Both appear to be preparing for war and each is watching the “preparations” of the other.
How long will this menace last ? It is sure to last as long as the Hindus and Muslims are required to live as members of one country under the mantle of a single constitution. For, it is the fear of the single constitution with the possibility of the shifting of the balance—for nothing can keep the belance at the point originally fixed by the constitution—which makes the Hindus a menace to the Muslims and the Muslims a menace to the Hindus. If this is so, Pakistan is the obvious remedy.
I am aghast by the forethinking of Ambedkar. Carve up the country now will not happen again in another 50 years as long as complete exchange of population happens and there is a clear "Hindu Rastra" is formed. a land for only Indic religion, practiced and propagate only Indic religion and not any. yes we will have border problem but that will not be different from what we have now with Pakistan and Bangladesh.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Shwetank wrote: I'd like to hear members' thoughts on how to divide up country again, what areas should be retained for strategic advantage and what can be considered self-sustaining enough to create new country.
Well 1947 did well right, they BD areas had 37% Hindus and Pakistan -Punjab and SIndh 25% plus Hindus and Sikhs. It is most foolish thing to do.

Right now we need Economic and Military independence and unlike many people here, Pakistan collapse will better for us. It will mean more Paki refugees in Europe. And we can work with Baluchistan and get access to CAR.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ Why would there be another partition? The deal of 1947 should be enforced fully, as most people who asked for Partition stayed back saying they will live like brothers with Hindus. They have not kept their part of the deal. The only solution now is to grow militarily, capture both Pakistan and Bangladesh (both basket cases), and ensure full transfer of population this time, thus fulfilling the deal of 1947 on the basis of which Partition was agreed upon. Otherwise it is curtains for Hindus in another 30 years.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

No more partition, but Gopal Patha formula:

When Hindus retaliated against Jinnah direct action day and how Calcutta was kept in India by Brahmin Gopal Patha (Gopal Mukherjee) :

https://twitter.com/Infinity_Tarun/stat ... jPIxw&s=19
@InfinityTarun:

Direct Action Day (Part 2)
Revenge of Hindus

This thread is the sequel of Direct Action Day. Those who have not read this thread. Pl read this thread first Jinnah chose Kolkata (Calcutta) for his Direct Action day coz he wanted to have Kolkata in Pakistan. Kolkata was major business city of India that time n Jinnah didn’t want to lose Kolkata. Making Kolkata Hindu free was given to Suhrawardy who was CM of Bengal n Loyal to Jinnah.

That time Calcutta had 64 per cent Hindus and 33 per cent Muslims in 1946.
Suhrawardy’s started to execute plan on 16th August a strike was declared by him n all Muslims closed their shops n gathered in maschid. It was Friday n 18th day of Ramzan.and after namaz Muslim mob started to butcher Hindus. and as Suhrawardy expected Hindu didn’t show any resistance and easily succumbed to Muslim mob. Suhrawardy assured the Muslim mob, that he has instructed the police to not come in the way of their mission.

Mob of lakhs of Muslims armed with iron rods, swords and other dangerous weapons spread to several parts of Calcutta and neighboring areas. A Hindu shop of arms and weapons near the Muslim League office was attacked first. it was looted and burnt to ashes.

Owner and his employees were beheaded. Hindus were chopped like vegetables. Many Hindu women and young girls were kidnapped and taken away as sex slaves. On 16th August thousands of Hindu were killed n Hindu women were raped.

Killing kept going on 17th August also.

600 Hindu labors mostly from Orissa at Kesoram Cotton Mills Lichubagan were beheaded. Dance of massacre was going on in Kolkata. Hindus were running from Kolkata, Suhrawardy was assure abt his victory by 19th August. Thousands of Hindu had been killed till 17th August

But on 18th August, A Hindu decided to resist. He was a Bengali Brahmin n his name was Gopal Mukherjee. His friends used to call him Patha coz he used to run a meat shop. He used to live at Malanga Lane in the Bowbazar area of Kolkata.

Gopal was 33 year old that time n a staunch nationalist and firm follower of Subash Chandra Bose n critique of Gandhi’s principle of non-violence. Gopal use to run a street organization Bharat Jatiya Bahini. He had 500 - 700 people in his team all were well-trained wrestlers.

On 18th Aug Gopal decided that they will not run n will counter attack on Muslims. He called his wrestlers gave them weapons. Marwari decided to finance him n gave him money. His plan was first secure Hindu area by counter attack.
His words were “Kill 10 Muslim for 1 Hindu”

ML was having lacs of jihadi while Gopal was having only few hundred fighters but they made the plan n decided to fight till end to save Kolkata becoming Muslim city. They made the rules that unlike Muslims they will not touch any enemy women n children.

Gopal himself was having 2 pistols that he got from Azad Hind Fauz. From afternoon of 18th Aug, Hindus in leadership to Gopal started to fight back. On 18th when Muslims came in Hindu colony to kill Hindus they were greeted by Gopal’s team.

Gopal’s team killed each n every Muslim mob who came to kill Hindus n by 19th they had secured all Hindu colonies. It was complete surprise for Suhrawardy. He didn’t think that Hindu will resist in this way.

When By 19th August they have secured Hindu area their revenge started from 20th August. They marked all Jehadis who killed Hindus on 16th and 17th August n attacked them on 20th August.
By 19th Msg was reached to all Hindus that Hindus in leadership of Gopal were fighting

So by 21st August lot of Hindus had joined him now started the revenge of Hindu. They killed so many Muslims in 2 days that by 21st deaths of Muslims outnumbered to deaths of Hindus. Game had changed by 22nd August now Muslims were running from Kolkata.

Suhrawardy accepted his defeat n rushed to congress leaders to request to stop Gopal Panda who had become Yamraj for Muslims. Gopal got ready on the conditions that all Muslim surrender their weapon to him that Suhrawardy accepted.

Jinnah plan to capture Kolkata was shattered by 22nd August. Bhagwa flag was waving in Kolkata.
After Kolkata Gopal did not dissolve his organization and kept saving Hindus of Bengal. When everything had been over, As police comes at the end of Film, Gandhi met to Gopal with his lessons of non violence and Hindu muslim unity and asked him to surrender his shastra (weapons).

Gopal’s words were “Gandhi called me twice, I didn’t go. third time, some local Congi leaders told me that I should at least deposit some of my arms. I went there. I saw people coming and depositing weapons which were of no use to anyone, out-of-order pistols, that sort of thing Then Gandhi’s secretary said to me: ‘Gopal, why don’t you surrender your arms to Gandhiji?’ I replied, `With these arms, I saved the women of my area, I saved the people. I will not surrender them. Where was Gandhiji, I said, during the Great Calcutta Killing?

Where was he then? Even if I’ve used a nail to kill someone, I won’t surrender even that nail.”

Suhrawardy said “When Hindus make up their minds to fight back, they r the most deadly and lethal race in the world”

Gopal Patha and Syama Prasad Mukherjee were the two legendary hero who save Hindus of Bengal from Jehadi but before reading this thread how many of u were aware of Gopal Patha. https://t.co/sHUuuCNt0J

Since Gopal did not follow Gandhi’s principal, his name was removed from books of history. But He is the unsung Hero of India who saved lives of lacs of people. Only due to him Kolkata is part of India today.

Never forget this name – Gopal Patha. https://t.co/udSiXyNFY3

The Direct Action Day - 2

Revenge of Hindus

A thread from @Infinity_Tarun
End of Thread https://t.co/frG5HVR3Mx

m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

madhu wrote: I am aghast by the forethinking of Ambedkar. Carve up the country now will not happen again in another 50 years as long as complete exchange of population happens and there is a clear "Hindu Rastra" is formed. a land for only Indic religion, practiced and propagate only Indic religion and not any. yes we will have border problem but that will not be different from what we have now with Pakistan and Bangladesh.
It sounds like wishful thinking like one of those TV commercials "oh you buy this one easy product for 9.99 and your belly-fat be gone forever." Spot reduction doesn't and to lose belly-fat you have to control your calorie intake and exercise, not buy some magic pills like Ambedkar seems to be suggesting here, rather stupidly.

For starters, how are you going to ensure "complete exchange" takes place? especially in a country of billion+ people? And what will you do with people unwilling to move? It's a ludicrous idea.

And the "indic religion" bs is another bad idea. Say, once you have "carved up the country" again, what happens when Buddhists or the Sikhs or the Baha'i or the christians or the Jains or the tribals demand their own separate country? There literally are separatists movement by 2 these religions and the attitude of Buddhists towards Hindus is also well-known. The whole thing is very much futile and never-ending cycle and you'll be left with a country the size of a neighborhood.

I'm surprised people on BRF of all places still think it's a good idea.
bharathp
BRFite

Post by bharathp »

even if complete exchange does take place, the advent of social media and rabid conversions will ensure some form of budding spores - to be harvested at the ripe time.
In my opinion, its not only necessary for dharmics to be more resistive to pseudo secularism, its also important to negate the roper and roler ideology.

we shuold start a campaign to show how ropers and rolers have destoryed every culture they have come in contact with - and their agenda of "our religion is the greatest". India started this at the UN asking why only recognize iz-mophobia and no other genocides of other religions?
1) they need to be on constant backfoot for their acts of disruption and destruction
2) their people need to see that neither the rop nor thr rol are the only ways to a peaceful living (As their books promise).

dilution of fanaticism is required to blunt this force.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Nothing can happen without Economic and Military independence, If your country and people are poor, foreign NGO's can control them for little money.

Development and economic well being are required before large sections can save thier religion.
m_saini
BRFite

Post by m_saini »

Aditya_V wrote:Nothing can happen without Economic and Military independence, If your country and people are poor, foreign NGO's can control them for little money.

Development and economic well being are required before large sections can save thier religion.
That's not true at all. There are plenty of poor muslim and buddhist countries where people are poor and foreign NGOs don't control people.

In some ways, it would actually be easier to control foreign influence in poorer countries.
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Aditya_V wrote:Nothing can happen without Economic and Military independence, .
Outside the USA, which countries are actually militarily and economically independent?
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

sanjayc wrote:^^ Why would there be another partition? The deal of 1947 should be enforced fully, as most people who asked for Partition stayed back saying they will live like brothers with Hindus. They have not kept their part of the deal. The only solution now is to grow militarily, capture both Pakistan and Bangladesh (both basket cases), and ensure full transfer of population this time, thus fulfilling the deal of 1947 on the basis of which Partition was agreed upon. Otherwise it is curtains for Hindus in another 30 years.
Sanjay ji, why don’t we start something simple before shooting for something grandiose?
1. Complete NRC
2. Identify all illegals, esp. Baki, Rohingya, and Beedi shantidoots
3. Send them and their children back to their country of origin

Longer they stay as illegal, more baby shantidoots they produce. Jahangirpuri riot mastermind Ansar, may not be an illegal but, has 5 children. Even if you eliminate Ansar, 4 net shantidoots were added. Puncturewalas know this much math well. At least we can expel illegals and reduce the risk of baby factories.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Folks waiting for India to become militarily and economically independent to take any action are in for a rude awakening in the next 50 years.
ritesh
BRFite

Post by ritesh »

vimal wrote:Folks waiting for India to become militarily and economically independent to take any action are in for a rude awakening in the next 50 years.
Unless Hindus say enough is enough, this will go on. We need to become Shivaji Prithviraj Bose or Gopal Patha to make an effort to counter and defeat this ideology.

When aheet happens to us n family, either we will have to run like Kasmiri Hindus or fight tooth & nail like above mentioned mahanubhava.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

WA forward

Joke making rounds on social media.

Modi appointed his fourth Army Chief in India.

Bajwa appointed his fourth PM in Pakistan.
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

chetak wrote:WA forward

Joke making rounds on social media.

Modi appointed his fourth Army Chief in India.

Bajwa appointed his fourth PM in Pakistan.

chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the tweet is a little dated but it looks like pappu and pappi are off to different vacation coaching classes

@IndiaToday · 9 Apr

Both Priyanka and Rahul Gandhi are travelling abroad this month, as per informed sources, although on different dates and to different destinations
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Heard from an informed source that Ma Beta were on the Chinese payroll since 2004. It got stopped only after 2019.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

@ByRakeshSimha:

How jehadi ecosystem operates
1. Jehadis on the ground riot and kill Hindus.
2. Simultaneously, jehadi journalists use MSM and social media to cry wolf: "We are Scared."
3. Jehadi NGOs in West issue statement: "We Face Genocide in India."
4. Secular media gleefully blames Hindus.

https://twitter.com/ByRakeshSimha/statu ... 9azEQ&s=19
_________

https://twitter.com/sankrant/status/151 ... qsA_A&s=19

@sankrant:

Patterns of Islamic Expansion:

First step: Refugees need help
Second step: “Minority Rights” “Secualrism” “Socialism” “Left rhetoric”
Third Step: Sharia State, the end of secularism, socialism and the lynching of Leftists.

The third step is always the goal.
Last edited by Manish_Sharma on 20 Apr 2022 13:04, edited 1 time in total.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

SC Stays Anti-encroachment Drive in Jahangirpuri
The Supreme Court on Wednesday stopped the anti-encroachment drive by authorities in violence-hit Jahangirpuri area here, and agreed to hear a petition challenging the action of the civic bodies allegedly aimed against the riot accused. A bench headed by Chief Justice N V Ramana ordered status quo in the present situation, and said the petition would be listed before an appropriate bench. Senior advocate Dushyant Dave mentioned a petition against the special joint encroachment removal action of civic bodies including the NDMC and the PWD, and said a completely unauthorised and unconstitutional demolition has been ordered. He alleged that the demolition, which was to start at 2 pm on Wednesday, has begun at 9 am and no mandatory notice for demolition has been served on the alleged violators.
why not court punish the culprit at the same speed?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Meanwhile the secular & liberal forces seems to be trying to do some risk mitigation for the KA state elections scheduled for next year.
Seer alleges Karnataka BJP govt takes 30% commission from mutts for grants.
They have realised that there is a strong Hindu consolidation happening in KA thanks to the Hijab, Halal and murder of a VHP activist. So some gimmicks to cause confusion amongst Hindus and make them fight over caste etc (as usual). Karnataka Public Works Department Minister CC Patil said the seer should come forward and reveal who asked him for a bribe and whether a bribe was paid.

PS: When Hindus think of 'freeing temples' they should also anticipate risks such as various seers/mutts going against each other. It is only going to cause more fissures in Hindu religion than before.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

ramana wrote:Heard from an informed source that Ma Beta were on the Chinese payroll since 2004. It got stopped only after 2019.
They have done it openly, by signing a INC/CCP MoU. BJP should have agitated to make its contents public during Galwan standoff - they missed that opportunity. Based on that one can deduce the quid pro quo. Hope BJP wakes up and get ruthless before 2024.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Sachin wrote:Meanwhile the secular & liberal forces seems to be trying to do some risk mitigation for the KA state elections scheduled for next year.
Seer alleges Karnataka BJP govt takes 30% commission from mutts for grants.
They have realised that there is a strong Hindu consolidation happening in KA thanks to the Hijab, Halal and murder of a VHP activist. So some gimmicks to cause confusion amongst Hindus and make them fight over caste etc (as usual). Karnataka Public Works Department Minister CC Patil said the seer should come forward and reveal who asked him for a bribe and whether a bribe was paid.

PS: When Hindus think of 'freeing temples' they should also anticipate risks such as various seers/mutts going against each other. It is only going to cause more fissures in Hindu religion than before.
our society and civilization have always had jaichands
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Cyrano wrote:
ramana wrote:Heard from an informed source that Ma Beta were on the Chinese payroll since 2004. It got stopped only after 2019.
They have done it openly, by signing a INC/CCP MoU. BJP should have agitated to make its contents public during Galwan standoff - they missed that opportunity. Based on that one can deduce the quid pro quo. Hope BJP wakes up and get ruthless before 2024.
the national herald case is an ideal vehicle that has now reached it's judicial zenith and no more proof is required

but even after taking aim, as the bow is fully drawn, the Hindus will just not release the shaft to send it speeding down range to skewer the target(s).
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

^ could be the chankian BJP yindoo baniyas strategy of letting the maa-beta-beti-daamad to continue as the star campaigners.. for the BJP :mrgreen:
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Hope they have evidence to link these payments
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

Sachin wrote: PS: When Hindus think of 'freeing temples' they should also anticipate risks such as various seers/mutts going against each other. It is only going to cause more fissures in Hindu religion than before.
Sachin ji, you must really stop peddling this baseless narrative, there are no Hindu "seers" this term itself is insulting. If you want to take this further, we can do so in the freeing temples thread.
Ambar
BRF Oldie

Post by Ambar »

Not a good week for BJP politically speaking. The party got a drubbing in West Bengal and Bihar byelections. In Bengal, the old crook Shathrugan Sinha won the Asansol seat by a shocking 3 lakh votes, the first time TMC has ever won this seat. In Ballygunge , drama queen and former cabinet minister in the Modi govt, Babul Supriyo , comfortably won the assembly seat from TMC ticket. Results from Bihar were not good either, RJD won the Bochahan assembly seat held by NDA by a huge margin. In Chattisgarh and Maharashtra INC comfortably won the 2 byelection assembly seats. In Bihar, NDA tally in the upper house also took a hit as RJD won 6 seats and independents aligned with RJD won another 4.
Manish_Sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_Sharma »

https://twitter.com/prasannavishy/statu ... z6jog&s=19
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future” Supreme Court quotes Oscar Wilde as it commutes death sentence awarded to Firoz Khan for rape and murder of 4 year girl child In Seoni, Madhya Pradesh. Lower court had awarded death penalty to Khan https://t.co/fWWMityQMn
https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/supr ... ya-pradesh
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Ambar wrote:Not a good week for BJP politically speaking. In Bihar, NDA 4.
Ambarji
Nothing you can do about Bengal and the 'Emancipated/Educated/Socially conscious/Woken Bengalis.
But BJP should give serious thinking to Bihar and Maharashtra.
Who can they project as CM candidate in Bihar??
But they have to ditch Nisthwa( and earlier the better)
Agadi needs a shake up but how to separate the 'Wheat from the Chaff' 8)
SinghS
BRFite

Post by SinghS »

Manish_Sharma wrote:
https://twitter.com/prasannavishy/statu ... z6jog&s=19
“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future” Supreme Court quotes Oscar Wilde as it commutes death sentence awarded to Firoz Khan for rape and murder of 4 year girl child In Seoni, Madhya Pradesh. Lower court had awarded death penalty to Khan https://t.co/fWWMityQMn
https://swarajyamag.com/news-brief/supr ... ya-pradesh
Supreme Court is looking less like a court and more like a arbitrator. They are less interested in delivering justice and more interested in trying to be be politically correct. It is high time the executive has to change laws to fix this nonsense.
SinghS
BRFite

Post by SinghS »

Rsatchi wrote:
Ambar wrote:Not a good week for BJP politically speaking. In Bihar, NDA 4.
Ambarji
Nothing you can do about Bengal and the 'Emancipated/Educated/Socially conscious/Woken Bengalis.
But BJP should give serious thinking to Bihar and Maharashtra.
Who can they project as CM candidate in Bihar??
But they have to ditch Nisthwa( and earlier the better)
Agadi needs a shake up but how to separate the 'Wheat from the Chaff' 8)
Bihar is corrupt to the core. BJP never had roots in Bihar and won't have in short-medium term. They are in power just because of the alignment. They should keep the alignment working, whether with Nitish or RJD...doesn't matter.

Bengal is extension of Bihar with added wokeness, intellectual and superiority complex. To improve one must first admit that there is a problem and look inward. Bengali society is not going to do this in this lifetime. Next generation is lost chasing jobs elsewhere.

These two societies are opportunist and extremely political in day to day dealing down to the individual family level. BJP has to play smart.

Bochahan seat was lost as Bhimhars voted for RJD. This caste suffered maximum at the hands of RJD during Lalu rule. Yet they voted for RJD, one can imagine the moral bankruptcy and corruption.