Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Re: Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

Post by vijayk »

Is BJP leadership slacking with so many important state elections coming in months ahead?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

isubodh
BRFite

Post by isubodh »

madhu wrote: 11 Jul 2023 10:50 I am confused with the highlighted point. does that mean 36% of women agree with Mutta and nikka halala? mutta is not followed by Sunni and majority in India are Sunni but what about Halala. are they so blind that they are ok with it just coz it comes in Quran 2.230.
Why would you imagine that 100% of women would prefer monogamy ?
I would expect UCC to enable polygamy to all with reasonable controls. :D
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

isubodh wrote: 12 Jul 2023 00:58
madhu wrote: 11 Jul 2023 10:50 I am confused with the highlighted point. does that mean 36% of women agree with Mutta and nikka halala? mutta is not followed by Sunni and majority in India are Sunni but what about Halala. are they so blind that they are ok with it just coz it comes in Quran 2.230.
Why would you imagine that 100% of women would prefer monogamy ?
I would expect UCC to enable polygamy to all with reasonable controls. :D
:P Polygamy for all men, right? What about wimmens? Polyandry? After all, it is UCC, right? Equal rights to all, no?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

WB Panchayat elections have shown BJP despite the violence is quite a formidable political force in Bengal.
They got 23% of the vote share.
Jihaidid raza on BJP has failed.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

ramana wrote: 12 Jul 2023 19:34 WB Panchayat elections have shown BJP despite the violence is quite a formidable political force in Bengal.
They got 23% of the vote share.
Jihaidid raza on BJP has failed.
Great news

Times Algebra @TimesAlgebraIND

Sunil Bansal did wonders for BJP in West Bengal. Now he is BJP's poll co-incharge for Telangana Election.

Big News - West Bengal Gram Panchayat Election Results :(Counting for 1200 seats postponed)

TMC+ : 43868 ( including 7997 uncontested )
BJP+ : 10004
LEFT : 3202
INC : 2600
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

la.khan wrote: 12 Jul 2023 15:05
isubodh wrote: 12 Jul 2023 00:58

:D
What about wimmens? Polyandry? After all, it is UCC, right? Equal rights to all, no?
That could be an angle of attack!
As far as I know in the South India only one Tribe followed that (not sure if they still follow it though!!)
I believe the 'Thoda' tribe had that custom
It could come under the section of Exemption to Tribes
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Friends,

Sharing here some events and anecdotes of my life which was never easy. I spoke to @smitaprakash .

I speak on how I met @narendramodi in 1981/82 when he was a studious disciple of my mentor Prof. Pravin Sheth.
I also express dislike for ‘labelling’ media by anyone…

— Sheela Bhatt शीला भट्ट (@sheela2010) July 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV12kN4L_MA

EP-79 | Mumbai’s Underworld, Interviewing Dawood to Delhi’s politics and much more with Sheela Bhatt

Premiered 18 hours ago ANI Podcast with Smita Prakash

Sheela Bhatt is a veteran journalist with a career spanning over four decades and has covered a host of beats as a field reporter and has also donned the roles of an editor and publisher. Sheela is known for her work as a crime journalist and she has interviewed all mafia dons of Mumbai’s underworld, which include Karim Lala to Vardarajan Mudaliar and Chhota Shakeel to Dawood Ibrahim. She is one of the few journalists who has interviewed Dawood in-person at his Dubai home and is known to have had access to the mafia don for years. Recently, a picture posted by Sheela on her Twitter account went viral on social media in which she can be seen sitting with Dawood interviewing him. Apart from field journalism, Sheela has covered all general elections since 1979 and continues to write on politics, international affairs, among others. In this edition of ANI Podcast with Smita Prakash, Sheela talks about her entry into journalism, her personal life and marriage to Kanti Bhatt and the transition from being a revenue reporter to running a magazine of her own. She also talks about the Godhra riots and how religion is being used for defining politics.

and yet this ethically retarded, morally challenged, and fearless journalist sheela bhatt, hid legitimate facts, and deliberately chose to keep quiet all these years (as did Modi's classmate who later became a lawyer and this "gutless mentor prof pravin sheth") while the congis/commies/wokes and the liberandus including presstitutes and sold out media were abusing and vilifying Modi as illiterate.

Talk about godi media and "civil society"

Journalist Sheela Bhatt affirms PM Modi’s MA degree, says ‘he was very focused on studies, shared mentor with him in 1981’
On Wednesday, July 12, Sheela Bhatt who was invited to the ANI podcast by Smita Prakash stated that PM Modi was a hardworking and focused disciple of her mentor named Prof Pravin Sheth. “Modi was studying MA part 2 and was a studious disciple of Prof Sheth who was also my mentor. I also know a classmate of his who is a lawyer now. When Congress and AAP began claiming that Modi is illiterate, I had asked her to speak up but she chose to keep mum,” Bhatt said.
BA Degree certificate of PM Modi

MA degree certificate of PM Modi
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

^^Chetakji
Just like Congress party(Indira Congress) the Baboos in the Foreign have this long entrenched habit of being 'Reactive' rather than being 'Proactive'
This Cong/AAP attack on Modiji stems from attack on the Mataji and her Oxblood Degree as well as her Husband's and her Son's academic acheivements being questioned!!
Congis kept quiet after a while but Kejri continued which suited Congis fine
Wonder what kind of Dabaav these people have been subjected to so that they dont openly admit to the fact that he was their classmate??
Last edited by SRajesh on 13 Jul 2023 22:05, edited 1 time in total.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rsatchi wrote: 13 Jul 2023 18:23 ^^Chetakji
Just Congress party(Indira Congress) the Baboos in the Foreign have this long entrenched habit of being 'Reactive' rather than being 'Proactive'
This Cong/AAP attack on Modiji stems from attack on the Mataji and her Oxblood Degree as well as her Husband's and her Son's academic acheivements being questioned!!
Congis kept quiet after a while but Kejri continued which suited Congis fine
Wonder what kind of Dabaav these people have subjected to so that they dont openly admit to the fact that was their classmate??

Rsatchi ji,

It can be traced back to the utter and complete lack of testimonials, a common congi and darbari trait

Also, they know that Modi doesn't care and he will not react, but they are fearful of the mafia because the mafioso demand blood sacrifice
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Sheela Bhatt suffers from moral turpitude. If her 'lair' friend kept quiet why did she not speak up?
As Dante wrote, “The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

At least she is making amends by revealing what she knows finally.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

A district wise summary.of WB Panchayat results.
Basically it's a TMC vs BJP contest from now on.

https://twitter.com/SudhanidhiB/status/ ... U_0vA&s=19
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Local body elections in any place show the deeper reach of the party or lack of it, particularly if the party is not in power in the state. By winning this many seats, even under the most adverse conditions, BJP had shown its reach. Still, the main problem for BJP is not a near 30% vote bank of Muslims, but division of Hindu votes. As long as it is forced to share Hindu votes with INC and CPM and TMC gets the entire Muslim vote, it would be hard for the BJP to win. Of course, it can dominate a few areas, compensate for the division in other places, and win elections.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

As per reports, Congress has finished off in 18 of the 22 districts of Bengal, and CPIM in 16 of 22 Districts. BJP drew a blank only in Jhargram. What is needed is BJP need to make TMC blank in a few areas in the Assembly elections or stop the division to INC and CPM. I think the latter is already happening in many places.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Yagnasri wrote: 15 Jul 2023 11:51 As per reports, Congress has finished off in 18 of the 22 districts of Bengal, and CPIM in 16 of 22 Districts. BJP drew a blank only in Jhargram. What is needed is BJP need to make TMC blank in a few areas in the Assembly elections or stop the division to INC and CPM. I think the latter is already happening in many places.

Yagnasri ji,

That is the reason for the sustained violence

much more than mumtaz bano, the fearful jihadis and the घुसपैठिये are more worried and the BIF require these two categories to hold and extend the beach heads that they have established to facilitate human trafficking and the consequent social and demographic genocide that the BIF have been able to create to usurp political powers.

the BIF are trying to prevent the Hindus from consolidating and the BJP is slowly making inroads into the political ecosystem as a viable alternate

The commies, congies, jihadi parties, the pakis, the cheenis, and the mumtaz bano run state machinery are utterly complicit and in cahoots

the bulk of the jihadis and the घुसपैठिये come across the beedi borders and also cross the myanmar borders into India via the NE
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

posted without comments.......

The @isro dreamt of by Pandit Nehru, nurtured by Indira Gandhi ji, and taken to great heights by Rajiv Gandhi ji and Dr. Manmohan Singh ji achieves a new milestone!

A proud moment for all, as we excitedly watch the #Chandrayan3 take off to conquer the moon!

Jai Hind

— K C Venugopal (@kcvenugopalmp) July 14, 2023
Last edited by chetak on 16 Jul 2023 14:08, edited 2 times in total.
Suresh S
BRFite

Post by Suresh S »

Remove the name of this mafia family from the history of india.If somebody damaged india more than it,s enemies it is this filthy family and their fake mahatma backer. I consider them in the same way I consider the mughals and the britshits.

I once worked with some german doctors. There is an old Germanic tribal tradition wherein any traitor to the tribe is exterminated along with his entire family so that the remaining family members do not take revenge on the tribe later. In the case of field marshal Rommel hitler made one exception wherein his family was allowed to live including his son the reason being the field marshal was so popular. He was allowed to shoot himself and his family was spared.

I hope the power that made us all takes care of the rest of this disgusting family.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

chetak wrote: 15 Jul 2023 19:46 posted without comments.......

The @isro dreamt of by Pandit Nehru, nurtured by Indira Gandhi ji, and taken to great heights by Rajiv Gandhi ji and Dr. Manmohan Singh ji achieves a new milestone!

A proud moment for all, as we excitedly watch the #Chandrayan3 take off to conquer the moon!

Jai Hind

oh diyar.. no mention of the current youth leader (or his mater)? Will that not be taken as an insult by the various local Con-associations...
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

WA
Today our agencies are doing so much investigation regarding the woman who came from Pakistan.

If the same investigation had been done for the woman who came from Italy in 1968, then many problems present in India wouldn't have arisen at all.
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKzAnSvAnEE

Why Modi didn't lose Karnataka although Congress won hands down : Yashwant Deshmukh & Srinivasaraju

not sure if this was posted here before. @ramana garu had argued on similar lines.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

chetak wrote: 15 Jul 2023 19:46 posted without comments.......

Jai Hind

In their desperation to appropriate credit for the successful launch of Chandrayaan3, the Congress claimed that it was all because Nehru had ‘dreamt’ of ISRO. Small fact is that Nehru died in May 1964 and ISRO was founded on Aug 1969. It doesn’t end there…

Out of 424 foreign satellites launched till date by India, 389 were launched in the last nine years, under Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s premiership. A mere 35 were launched before 2014.

It is obvious that Nehru did precious little, except dream… What is worse is that no one from Indira to Manmohan took Nehru’s dream seriously
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

ramana wrote: 04 Jul 2023 08:26 KLD, You are seeing things linearly.
PTR was the only one to highlight the MuKa family corruption.
Senthil Balaji is in trouble only for this.
he can rally those who want a future that is being eroded.
Anyway, this came to my mind.
Ramanan -

Not at all linear. I started with the assumption that your premise is correct, and made it a multidimensional question....not just the what, but the how, why, when, etc.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Yagnasri wrote: 05 Jul 2023 09:59 Regarding the opinion poll cited above, I was in AP for three days. There is no way YSRCP, i.e. Jagan, can sweep the state as it was projected. Almost everyone I spoke to, including Jagan party workers, said he would lose this time.
Interesting. Also check Pradeep Singh episode #1415. According to his analysis BJP is playing a slow but steady game in AP. Essentially the party is planning to integrate the NTR legacy (and large voteshare) of TDP after Chandranna's inevitable ta-ta bye-bye. They have just elevated Purandeshwari to 2024 LS in charge. And they are trying to bring NTR Jr into politics. :mrgreen:

These things may not pay dividends in 2024, so in meantime it seems a BJP TDP alliance may still happen for 2024.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

What is cooking up in MH? Are the Pawar-fuls pulling another fast one on the BJP & SS (Shinde)?
Ajit Pawar faction meets Sharad Pawar, proposes to keep party united
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

KL Dubey wrote: 16 Jul 2023 23:18
Yagnasri wrote: 05 Jul 2023 09:59 Regarding the opinion poll cited above, I was in AP for three days. There is no way YSRCP, i.e. Jagan, can sweep the state as it was projected. Almost everyone I spoke to, including Jagan party workers, said he would lose this time.
Interesting. Also check Pradeep Singh episode #1415. According to his analysis BJP is playing a slow but steady game in AP. Essentially the party is planning to integrate the NTR legacy (and large voteshare) of TDP after Chandranna's inevitable ta-ta bye-bye. They have just elevated Purandeshwari to 2024 LS in charge. And they are trying to bring NTR Jr into politics. :mrgreen:

These things may not pay dividends in 2024, so in meantime it seems a BJP TDP alliance may still happen for 2024.

Purandeshwari, the daughter of drama rao, is not only from the same (political) family as naidu, but her animosity towards naidu because of what he did to drama rao, runs very deep, and naidu is being pushed to the wall and any hope of besting the BJP in "negotiations" has just gone down the drain

so, if naidu comes in, it will be strictly on BJP terms

naidu is desperate for a "son rise", a prospect that which Purandeshwari will nuke right off the bat. She has waited long enough to get this old goat

The BJP is playing the right cards, under these circumstances, Purandeshwari and NTR Jr may just be the trump cards

the sena in MAH has already suffered a fate similar to naidu's and the onion merchants may also be headed down that very same path.

Dilli has the luxury of time and the almost unlimited capacity to dispense largesse, both of which the onions do not have.

Besides, the BJP has now taken off it's gloves and it is doing to the opposition what they did to the BJP earlier.

This is to counter the BIF tactics and strategy and the massive off shore funding that is pouring in to rig the 2024 elections

Once they are finished with niteeshwa and luloo, they will turn their attention to KAR.

The operations in TN are already underway

one by one, the backstabbers are being politically decapitated...
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

INCOSPAR was the beginning of the Indian space effort, started at the urging of Dr. Vikram Sarabhai by Jawaharlal Nehru in 1962.

INCOSPAR became ISRO in 1969.

Every Indian Prime Minister regardless of political party has been supportive of ISRO.

I would say that it has achieved a lot in part because it was never drawn into the kind of politics that is brought to light in this thread.

Like the Indian Armed Forces, ISRO too has to be kept above everyday politics. Shame on all those who do otherwise.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Sachin wrote: 17 Jul 2023 09:49 What is cooking up in MH? Are the Pawar-fuls pulling another fast one on the BJP & SS (Shinde)?
If this does take place. Then BJP will be just a bunch of political baboons.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

WRT, ISRO, the Congress trying to give credit to Nehru.

Shows that the Congress is insecure. Trust social media to deal with these claims with the contempt it so richly deserves.
KL Dubey
BRFite

Post by KL Dubey »

Pratyush wrote: 17 Jul 2023 13:22
Sachin wrote: 17 Jul 2023 09:49 What is cooking up in MH? Are the Pawar-fuls pulling another fast one on the BJP & SS (Shinde)?

This is all par for the course. See my previous post in which Charade Pawar was predicted to play one of two charades. He has chosen option #2, i.e. put up a public resistance. All this is very natural to both Charade and Ajit, since they do actually have some grouses against each other and so all this drama and airing dirty laundry in public looks very genuine and heartfelt. BJP has played the game well and charade-proofed it this time (with Shinde and SS already a bird in hand).
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

KL Dubey wrote: 17 Jul 2023 14:10
Pratyush wrote: 17 Jul 2023 13:22

This is all par for the course. See my previous post in which Charade Pawar was predicted to play one of two charades. He has chosen option #2, i.e. put up a public resistance. All this is very natural to both Charade and Ajit, since they do actually have some grouses against each other and so all this drama and airing dirty laundry in public looks very genuine and heartfelt. BJP has played the game well and charade-proofed it this time (with Shinde and SS already a bird in hand).

They have hedged their bets with both groups, against blackmail tactics by shinde and ajit.

the most feared man in MAH today is fadnavis and the way he quietly shattered the very foundations of the onion merchants and sena that they had built in the rural areas via the sugar coops, coop banks and the APMC networks is the reason.

The massive networks (more onion heavy than sena) that these two had established for the distribution of largesse to their vote banks and the control over water resources to coerce recalcitrant farmers to fall in line, especially in the sugar belt. Sugar crop is water intensive.

The mind blowing resource extraction that had gone on for decades was almost wiped out by the strategic moves of one man which is why the dominant communities who think that it is only their right to rule MAH don't want fadnavis to wield power under any circumstances.

that is why all MAH parties are desperately playing the "maratha" strongman game. Their nemesis is not a maratha but he is a proven weapon of mass political destruction, a favorite of nagpur, he also enjoys widespread support from the top echelons of the BJP and he controls the MAH govt today and many now politically regret having crossed him.

This is also why the APMC structures are back again in KAR, they are huge resource pools for easy extraction of hard cash

In part, the high tomato prices are being manipulated using charade developed techniques, via the APMC conduits, in places where huge production takes place
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

The systematic way DF destroyed the Fox and Penguin is not fully appreciated. The net result is a fundamental change in INC and NCP's political power base and economic roots. SS lost most of its appeal as it failed to change with the times and is a declining entity in the long to medium term.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Yagnasri wrote: 17 Jul 2023 17:36 The systematic way DF destroyed the Fox and Penguin is not fully appreciated. The net result is a fundamental change in INC and NCP's political power base and economic roots. SS lost most of its appeal as it failed to change with the times and is a declining entity in the long to medium term.

there are 99 traditional ruling families in MAH and they have mostly been defanged.

That is the crux of the massive resentment against fadnavis
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Ya. Seen such hate on anyone who had earlier threatened the power structure or may threaten in future.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Atmavik wrote: 16 Jul 2023 09:07 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKzAnSvAnEE

Why Modi didn't lose Karnataka although Congress won hands down : Yashwant Deshmukh & Srinivasaraju

not sure if this was posted here before. @ramana garu had agued on similar lines.
Thanks for the validation!
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

KL Dubey wrote: 16 Jul 2023 23:01
ramana wrote: 04 Jul 2023 08:26 KLD, You are seeing things linearly.
PTR was the only one to highlight the MuKa family corruption.
Senthil Balaji is in trouble only for this.
he can rally those who want a future that is being eroded.
Anyway, this came to my mind.
Ramanan -

Not at all linear. I started with the assumption that your premise is correct, and made it a multidimensional question....not just the what, but the how, why, when, etc.
His name clearly says is 'Ramana'. Why are you intent on calling him 'Ramanan'. just curious and OT.
SRajesh
BRF Oldie

Post by SRajesh »

Just a noob question : when does the term of the Incumbent CJI end??
Who is billed as next CJI??
Will this have a bearing on the 2024 election process and the announcing of results??
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The new name for the opposition gathbandhan is INDIA

(I-N-D-I-A -- the Indian National Democratic Inclusive Alliance – is what the united opposition front will be known as, the 26 parties participating at the crucial meet in Bengaluru have decided, setting a "Modi versus INDIA" battle for the 2024 general elections.)

sabotage and मार-काट have already started and this is a poster seen on some roads in bangalore and the प्यार की दुकान is open for business.

https://swarajyamag.com/bihar/untitled- ... 23-0417-pm

It is impossible for such a poster to have been put up without the clear cut approval of the congi cabal and the mafia ménage à trois, and it specifically targets niteeshwa, the only other PM contender to show his hand so far.

the leadership of the so called opposition has been cleanly removed from niteeshwa's sweaty grip and he has been relegated to the dustbin. Lets hope that at least, the खाना और ठर्रा was worth his trip

Support to luloo has now been foregrounded quietly, leaving niteeshwa langotless in bihar. This explains the cocky luloo swaggering about.....

so, the pappus have cunningly brought their mummies and daddies to the party and where the cinereous vultures have gathered, the rest of the birds keep very quiet and मुट्टी तोड खंडाs are eaten for salad, just in case any खंडा connected geriatrix पलटू राम from MAH wants to know

It is a bloodless surgery.....and a decapitating leadership strike against पलटू राम and it looks like the hustings in 2024 may well be last hurrah for a lot of the so called "contenders"
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

chetak wrote:The new name for the opposition gathbandhan is INDIA
I am just wondering how the news head lines would look like, when BJP & allies still trounce the Maha Thug Bandhan.
  • INDIA partner MPs decide to use auto rickshaw to commute to Parliament as they are only just two. (CPI sending two MPs to Lok Sabha)
  • In a major blow to secularism, NDA candidate beats the nearest INDIA-ian candidate by a margin of 1,00,000 votes (Shri. Pappu Ghandi loses again in Amethi).
  • INDIA alliance partners pulls out from supporting another INDIA partner, making the INDIA-ian alliance a really poor marriage. (Sharad Pawar plans to pull out of the alliance).
Rana
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rana »

chetak wrote: 18 Jul 2023 16:55 The new name for the opposition gathbandhan is INDIA

(I-N-D-I-A -- the Indian National Democratic Inclusive Alliance – is what the united opposition front will be known as, the 26 parties participating at the crucial meet in Bengaluru have decided, setting a "Modi versus INDIA" battle for the 2024 general elections.)
They missed the opportunity to call it
I-T-A-L-Y – the Indian Traitorous Alliance of Lazy Youthias.
Atmavik
BRF Oldie

Post by Atmavik »

Rana wrote: 19 Jul 2023 04:02
chetak wrote: 18 Jul 2023 16:55 The new name for the opposition gathbandhan is INDIA

They missed the opportunity to call it
I-T-A-L-Y – the Indian Traitorous Alliance of Lazy Youthias.
:rotfl: