Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Re: Road to the 2024 Elections in India-1

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/HLKodo/status/1698749176912420914
Hahahahahahaha see how much rattled and afraid this guy is, he has totally denied what he said two days back... Check out for yourself in the
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

https://twitter.com/Arya_Anviksha_/stat ... 4083194324
Mahabharat has mentioned ‘Sanatana Dharma’: 157 times.
Ramayana has mentioned it: 8 times
Manusmriti has mentioned it: 7 times
Bhagavata Puran has mentioned it: 8 times
Kurma Puran has mentioned it: 10 times.
Garuda Puran has mentioned it : 4 times.

But according to Audrey Truschke, "Sanatana Dharma" was coined in the 19th century during British colonialism.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Best thing abt this Udhayanidhi fiasco is that he also ended up giving an eternal acronym for DMK by equating some diseases with Hindu Dharma

DMK - Dengue Malaria Korona
S_Madhukar
BRFite

Post by S_Madhukar »

I hope it is neither and Pappu MoU is shown and discussed ... but no that won't happen... I certainly hope there is not a women reservation bill either we could do without reservtions... it may well all be about new Parliament building etc
RajaRudra
BRFite

Post by RajaRudra »

srin wrote: 05 Sep 2023 17:42 There seems to be a lot of smoke and mirrors about the special session. New rumours everyday - first was single election, now is change of name. Neither are vote winners, so I don't think they'd go so far out.
My guesses:
- UCC
- Abandoning one-china policy. This session is happening after the G20 summit
- Elections in J&K or limited Delhi-style statehood - sort of quid pro quo to SC in A370 case
- Something else in northeast
Yes, someone is having fun making nitpick rumours..😂🤣😂🤣
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Cyrano wrote: 05 Sep 2023 16:14 Don't worry, after this visit both will change so much people will say they are too many raw vegetables ;-)
I ama amazed at the audacity of Italian PAPPU how openly he is bringing foreign regime changing powers into India with no electoral or legal consequences ... China, US, Europe all are having a field day
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

vijayk wrote: 05 Sep 2023 18:31 https://twitter.com/Arya_Anviksha_/stat ... 4083194324
Mahabharat has mentioned ‘Sanatana Dharma’: 157 times.
Ramayana has mentioned it: 8 times
Manusmriti has mentioned it: 7 times
Bhagavata Puran has mentioned it: 8 times
Kurma Puran has mentioned it: 10 times.
Garuda Puran has mentioned it : 4 times.

But according to Audrey Truschke, "Sanatana Dharma" was coined in the 19th century during British colonialism.
Well, there was a book written by a white dude that Yoga postures were invented by Indians in 19th century by copying the movements of Belgian gymnasts. These people have no shame. Their entire scholarship is meant to achieve racial / political / church objectives. They can turn on a dime anytime to give whatever arguments suit their objective at that moment.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

WA

A Group of 262 eminent persons including 14 retired High Court judges, write to CJI seeking action against Udhayanidhi Stalin.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/ ... dhaya.html
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

@annamalai_k·Sep 2·

George Soros is an Enemy of India & Thiru @RahulGandhi is his spokesperson in India.
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

I think we need to change the Debate here.

In DMK parlance Sanatana Dharma = Discrimination through the Caste system. It is an easy thing to say instead of the complexity of explaining what this eternal righteousness means. BJP says DMK is advocating genocide of Hindus without explaining what Sanatana Dharma is and what it is not. Now DMK will say that BJP wants the Caste-based discrimination to remain.

Someone in the know should explain what Sanatana Dharma means. My explanation is simple, Sanatana Dharma is the duty of each individual to work and unite with (Yoga) Janana (By Birth), Bakthi (Godly), and Karma (Earthly) aspects of their life. It is a peaceful way of life. I have not seen a single BJP politician explaining this and tearing apart DMK's facade.

I see this as a weakness, I am not sure if BJP politicians even have this basic knowledge of Hinduism to fight these jokers.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

madhu wrote: 05 Sep 2023 12:59 so it will be b.h.a.r.a.t.h vs i.n.d.i.a in 2024
Let us say it it Bharat vs I.N.D.I.A (Italics for INDITALIANS). :mrgreen:
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Cyrano wrote: 05 Sep 2023 13:28 They neither have the concept of eternal coz they believe in creationism...
They do have the concept in a negative context. On the Judgement Day, some are consigned to eternal hell only. :rotfl:
Last edited by Vayutuvan on 06 Sep 2023 05:16, edited 1 time in total.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

williams wrote: 06 Sep 2023 02:13
I see this as a weakness, I am not sure if BJP politicians even have this basic knowledge of Hinduism to fight these jokers.
It matters not what it means in the dmk parlance, the collective understanding in the society is what is important, I and the fellows at the intectually-challenged society can also say that periyasm means to bathe in an ocean of acid, does not make that the general consensus. Also, any justification, clarification, qualifiers are unwelcome as that will be defensive and give an opening to a debate where the other party has malafide intentions, willful blindness is the need of the hour, politically, TN already will not yield much benefit to the party, might as well make the blanket statement that the opposition is advocating eradication of the majority and push the pedal to the metal
Suresh S
BRFite

Post by Suresh S »

Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1
Post by Suresh S » 23 May 2020 22:17

If the only reason for a political party is to survive politically than I have nothing further to say.I expected this party to give this wounded civilization a new direction nothing less and yes 10 yrs are enough for that and in that sense they have failed my very high expectations. For me Hindu civilization is the greatest civilization created by god nothing comes close by a mile.

To name a few things. Complete dismemberment of pakistan. Taking our lands from chinkis. Free Tibet. Make mount Kailash as part of India. Remove all constraints for Indian companies to grow exponentially. Take the unpopular steps of reigning in the damn bureaucrats(with exceptions granted) who in general are a road block to progress. let setting up of foreign companies be much more easy. Create a separate ministry for that (of course safe guards must be there). Stop paying lip service to domestic defense manufacture and step motherly Rx. Drip feeding the domestic manufacturers while spending billions on foreign military imports.Throw all traitors in the press , in the film industry and the peaceful community and any community including Hindus in Jail.

stop this Bakwas about sabka sath sabka biswas just like congis, garibi hatao nonsense. India is a Hindu nation and declare it as such. All communities are welcome to stay as long as they understand that and behave accordingly.

Change India,s name to BHARAT. I do not know any India or Hindustan, I only know Bharat and please do not ask me what is in a name.

someone was listening. May be they read BRF
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

williams wrote: 06 Sep 2023 02:13 I think we need to change the Debate here.

In DMK parlance Sanatana Dharma = Discrimination through the Caste system. It is an easy thing to say instead of the complexity of explaining what this eternal righteousness means. BJP says DMK is advocating genocide of Hindus without explaining what Sanatana Dharma is and what it is not. Now DMK will say that BJP wants the Caste-based discrimination to remain.

Someone in the know should explain what Sanatana Dharma means. My explanation is simple, Sanatana Dharma is the duty of each individual to work and unite with (Yoga) Janana (By Birth), Bakthi (Godly), and Karma (Earthly) aspects of their life. It is a peaceful way of life. I have not seen a single BJP politician explaining this and tearing apart DMK's facade.

williams ji,

The asli campaigning for the elections have not yet started. Victory in the states and center is vital for the BJP, especially after the loss in KAR

The Rs 200 reduction in cooking gas cylinder prices is merely the ranging salvo and the Sanatanis are limbering up

So, do not expect the BJP to expend its ammunition even before the battle starts

This DMK slur on Sanatana Dharma is a deliberately engineered controversy, a divisive political issue, and many parties are voluntarily putting their necks into the noose without realizing the repercussions that will singe them in the days to come. Many forget that the DMK is fighting its own battles in TN against the BJP and Annamalai is scaring the dr@vidiy@ crap out of the separatists with the humongous response that is being generated because of his padayatra. In many places abrahamics, beardos, and also non beardos, have marched with him. The dr@vidiy@$ are trying to sabotage Annamalai by provoking the BJP into reacting with violence

The dr@vidiy@$ need to precipitate violence, to counter with police action, they want dead bodies on the streets, and international media coverage by toolkits, to forcefully derail Annamalai's padayatra

The arrest of dr@vidiy@ ministers by the ED, before the padayatra, was not merely a happenstance, it was a clear warning by the powers that be

the more that the dotty gang open their mouths now, the tighter the noose will become around the dotty gathbandhan later

The top level response has already come from AS, and Himanta Biswa Sarma has also reacted. YA is ominously quiet, but Annamalai has also responded.

Besides, all the Govt's energy is focused on the upcoming G-20 summit and they would not want to create any controversy in front of such an august (and global) audience

however, mumtaz bano seems to have sensed the danger. Remember how Modi wiped the floor with mamamia mafia's "maut ka saudagar" jibe and the fatal fiasco that ensued for the congis thereafter.....

‘Sanatan Dharma’ Row: Udhayanidhi Cites ‘Caste Differences’ In Defence, Mamata Urges Not To ‘Hurt Any Section

https://news.abplive.com/news/india/san ... du-1627565

no need to counter them any further now. Election time is the right time and that time is not too far away, starting with the state elections
nits
BRFite

Post by nits »

First it was one nation one election, then came India vs Bharat...all this when government has not said officially on any of this matter...

Its just a ploy to keep opposition busy... We may see one more topic coming out before weekend... Then whole focus moves to G20 and then Only modi and shah knows wht surprise they have in hand for special parliamentary session...

Let the dance and song play ▶ till then... Intresting times... ✨
williams
BRFite

Post by williams »

ricky_v wrote: 06 Sep 2023 03:06
williams wrote: 06 Sep 2023 02:13
It matters not what it means in the dmk parlance, the collective understanding in the society is what is important, I and the fellows at the intectually-challenged society can also say that periyasm means to bathe in an ocean of acid, does not make that the general consensus. Also, any justification, clarification, qualifiers are unwelcome as that will be defensive and give an opening to a debate where the other party has malafide intentions, willful blindness is the need of the hour, politically, TN already will not yield much benefit to the party, might as well make the blanket statement that the opposition is advocating eradication of the majority and push the pedal to the metal
Well, that is one strategy, but we still have 63 million Hindus in TN and BJP has to work hard to win over them from the so-called Dravidian movement. Hopefully, BJP which is the only Dharmic force in TN is not writing them off in the next election. Even if there is a 5 seat win that will create a big dent for these Darvidian jokers to shut their mouths. But I agree, there is no need to be defensive.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

My guess is proclamation of Aksai Chin as Indian territory in response to Chinese map aggression or removal of the word secularism ?? and altering the places of worship act ?
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

suryag wrote: 06 Sep 2023 11:09 My guess is proclamation of Aksai Chin as Indian territory in response to Chinese map aggression or removal of the word secularism ?? and altering the places of worship act ?
Already done as a unanimous parliamentary resolution by the Great PVNR during his term. Therefore not required.

Also a revocation of one China policy doesn't require a parliamentary resolution.

Removal of Secular from the constitution is a political fight that is best avoided at this time. As it was not a part of BJP poll manifesto.

We have been shocked by BJP under Modi on multiple occasions. Let's wait for things to become clear with the commencement of the parliament session.

Speculation while entertaining is actually pointless.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Thank you Sir, I thought PVNR ji only included the western parts
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

India is a British coined name to refer to a colonised geography. Hindustan which means "a place where Hindus live" is an Islamic invader coined name that clearly focuses on Bharat's dharmic identity which their (failed) intent was to convert to Islam to the last man (women don't really count for them). We are right to reject both in our journey to decolonize.

DMK's attack on Sanatana Dharma reveals their own colonised mindset without bothering to pause and think what those words mean. Its not the job of BJP which is a political party to clarify and justify what Sanatana Dharma means. Their job is to win elections on a manifesto and deliver on it. Making BJP the sole "thekedaar" of Santana Dharma would be a mistake.

Already people all over India are calling every hindu to unsubscribe from DMK media channels like Sun TV etc. Thats why Jr Stalin tried to backtrack him comments. All these davadian haters should first rename themselves because Karuna, Udaya, Nidhi are all Sanskrit words, the language of oppressive North Indian bhraminical aryan invasion patriarchy. :lol:
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

That is a common misunderstanding of the resolution.

When the Indian state talks about The state of Jammu and Kashmir. It always referred to the entire territory of the erstwhile princely state. That includes Aksai Chin and the lands ceded to PRC by TSP.

The history of the Johnson line might be controversial. But the Chinese actually accepted it as a boundry. Therefore, they accepted Indian ownership of Aksai Chin.

This dispute with PRC is a signal that nothing is ever final with PRC. You have to keep pressing the Chinese.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

If you recall the post 370 debate in the parliament. Adhir Ranjan Chaudhary had asked the government to clarify it's position on Aksai Chin.

The government ( Amit Shah) had stated that it is an integral part of India and we will retake it.

That is one of the reasons why the PRC came in 2020 and has not left till date.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

The curse of India is that our opposition parties are stupid. That they have to oppose everything that the government is doing.

The president send an invite to all the participants of the summit. None of the invites care about the name on the card.

The opposition has to oppose it. Even if the constitution says India that is Bharat.

It is Bharat.

Idiots.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Pratyush wrote: 06 Sep 2023 11:25
suryag wrote: 06 Sep 2023 11:09 My guess is proclamation of Aksai Chin as Indian territory in response to Chinese map aggression or removal of the word secularism ?? and altering the places of worship act ?
Already done as a unanimous parliamentary resolution by the Great PVNR during his term. Therefore not required.

Also a revocation of one China policy doesn't require a parliamentary resolution.

Removal of Secular from the constitution is a political fight that is best avoided at this time. As it was not a part of BJP poll manifesto.

We have been shocked by BJP under Modi on multiple occasions. Let's wait for things to become clear with the commencement of the parliament session.

Speculation while entertaining is actually pointless.

Pratyush ji,

I don't think that the one cheen policy is something we do now and also haven't done so for quite sometime now.

The issue is of reciprocation, one cheen automatically means one India.

If they don't say so (one India), then we also don't say so (one cheen) but they still want us to say it because the cowardly congis were saying it for decades.

if they have taiwan to worry about, then we have ladakh and arunachal to worry about
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Pratyush wrote: 06 Sep 2023 12:08 If you recall the post 370 debate in the parliament. Adhir Ranjan Chaudhary had asked the government to clarify it's position on Aksai Chin.

The government ( Amit Shah) had stated that it is an integral part of India and we will retake it.

That is one of the reasons why the PRC came in 2020 and has not left till date.

very true

the hans are unable to distinguish between govt statements of policy and bluster by some gasbag MP
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

For all its bluster, even the US has officially accepted the One China policy. Its only a constraint if you make it one.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Cyrano wrote: 06 Sep 2023 12:30 For all its bluster, even the US has officially accepted the One China policy. Its only a constraint if you make it one.

Cyrano ji,

the cheen want it to be mandatorily tacked on at the end of every joint statement and communique.

The Indian govt is not doing this anymore and therein lies the rub

They have reminded the cheen, time and again, that they are illegally occupying Indian territory in POK and aksai chin etc
srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

^^^ And Shaksgam valley.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

srin wrote: 06 Sep 2023 14:10 ^^^ And Shaksgam valley.

srin ji,

Sorry. My bad.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Airlines in India are beginning to panic

If the renaming of India as Bharat, or Bharath goes through, then Indigo will become Bhago
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

williams wrote: 06 Sep 2023 02:13 I think we need to change the Debate here.

I see this as a weakness,
I am not sure if BJP politicians even have this basic knowledge of Hinduism to fight these jokers.

williams ji,

Modi has joined battle

“Need proper response”: PM Modi reacts on Udhaynidhi Stalin’s remarks on Sanatan Dharma, asks ministers to respond firmly

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-n ... ow-3059196

During the meeting with Council of Ministers, Prime Minister Modi asked them to react strongly on Stalin's remark, indicating that the saffron party is set to make it a national issue
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Suresh S wrote: 06 Sep 2023 04:50 Re: 2020 Strategic and Political Analysis-1
Post by Suresh S » 23 May 2020 22:17

... yes 10 yrs are enough for that ...

... Complete dismemberment of pakistan. Taking our lands from chinkis. Free Tibet ... You sire, lost me here
:rotfl:
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

suryag wrote: 06 Sep 2023 11:09 My guess is proclamation of Aksai Chin as Indian territory in response to Chinese map aggression or removal of the word secularism ??
suryag gaaru,

Both of those are possible. It is like PV saab passed the resolution on J&K being Integral part of Bharat. There was no way anybody would have voted againdst that. So Aksai Vhin is ours and can be reiterated throug a resolution.

As for removeal of the word "Secular", that is also possible. It was put into the CoI during emrgency. It was by fiat. If it is removed by fiat, SCI would have no leg to stand, even if some folks go the PIL route.

in fact, that would be a wedge that can be expanded into discussion of Emergency. :mrgreen:

I am not sure about the thrid one though.
Last edited by Vayutuvan on 07 Sep 2023 05:21, edited 1 time in total.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Cyrano wrote: 06 Sep 2023 11:50 Karuna,
That name is used as a first name of many crypto-xtists in AP.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Congress's biggest angst with Bharat is they cannot name their armed terrorist wing as Bharat Mujhadeen.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

williams wrote: 06 Sep 2023 02:13 ...

I see this as a weakness,
I am not sure if BJP politicians even have this basic knowledge of Hinduism to fight these jokers.
William's ji, if you know and tear up or attempt to tear up DMK's facade, that will be just fine by me. I will support you in the cause of Dharma.

But please do not worry about BJP politicians having basic knowledge of Hinduism and Sanatana Dharma. They may have it or may not have it. Who are we to judge?

The ones that do know are kicking butts of the paisachas like the Udaynidhi and mythical devdutt. Starting with Bharat/India debate.

Watch this:

vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

^^ WOW! what kind of human filthy human garbage fellow is this?
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Disha ji, I have not heard the whole debate. I dont want to either.

But if I am guessing correct, this filth Devdutt fatnalayak would be peddling anti-hindu stuff. In good old days of before the advent of social media, he would have been hailed as right wing hero and presented as thus. In those old good days, our enemies were our enemies, even so called friends were enemies (A shourie anyone). The RW aam abdul would hang there hope on these guys and they would sabotage it every time.
Btw that pattern is not limited to the above. I think Britishers did the same with Nehru and other eminent personalities, they were always british stooges, but presented as our saviours.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

vijayk wrote: 07 Sep 2023 17:02 ^^ WOW! what kind of human filthy human garbage fellow is this?

this abusive creep is supported by the mahindras

do not be fooled by one guy in a slick haircut and often seen on twitter, these are among the many industrial houses who funded the congis all the way through, since even before independence

and reaped the humongous benefits during the license raj era