India - Canada - News and Discussion. (2018)

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Re: India - Canada - News and Discussion. (2018)

Post by Amber G. »

In a rules based order Canada would arrest this vile man threatening Air India, esp after Sikhs were similarly advised not to fly Air India weeks before Kanishka bombing.
Khalistani terrorist Gurpatwant Singh Pannun threatens to Blow-up an Air India flight on 19th Nov: Urges Sikhs to not travel by Air on that date.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

In other news: Indian High commissioner to Canada Sanjay Kumar Verma in an interview with Canadian media.

EAM Jaishankar on Canada Row:
Countries have freedom of speech & expression but that cannot be a licence to advocate violence & intimation...smell test for countries..if you think that is right, would you like that to be done to you
In Canada..I still think..it's important to discuss this..room for diplomacy...my counterpart in Canada has expressed the same position..we have been in touch
Sovereignty and sensitivity can't be a one way street
Conversation can't be dismissive of our concern
We have seen activity that has been justified in the name of freedom
- Minister Piyush Goyal
Canada halted FTA talks, We didn't stop, they stand to lose more with their move
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

I will be flying Air India trans-Atlantic on that day, November 19th. 😄

Added: Pannun is a US citizen, is that correct? I’m thinking of filing a complaint at tips.fbi.gov. Any thoughts?
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Good for you. I would do the same.

I know of a Sikh teenager who chose to fly Kanishka in1984 out of feelings of attachment to India. Of course he was killed also.
hgupta
BRFite

Post by hgupta »

I have made a complaint at the FBI tips website although anonymously.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

^^^ It is getting attention..calling for British, American and Canadian authorities to work together to have this Khalistani in handcuffs as soon as possible.. (Per reports he holds both US and Canada citizenship)
Transcript what he says:
We are asking the Sikh Community to not to fly in Air India on November 19th. On November 19th there would be a global blockade as we won't let Air India fly around the world. Sikh community should not fly in Air India on November 19th as there could be a threat to life. On November 19th, Indira Gandhi International Airport will remain closed. On November 19th, it's the final of World Cup as well. The world will be told that India committed the Sikh genocide. IGI airport will be renamed after Shaheed Beant Singh and Singh Satwant Singh Khalistan aiport and Punjab will be freed. Revolutions for freedom are fought with passion. The war for freedom, the fight to free Punjab has already begun with Khalistan Referendum. Indian tanks and troops will not be able to stop this fight for freedom as Gurus have prepared a Sikh to fight against one lakh (quote of Guru Gobind Singh) The passion is for freedom in which pen is our weapon. We are going to break the backbone of Indian economic system and we are going to balkanize India. On November 19th, the Sikh community should not travel in Air India as there could be a threat to their life.
A newspaper report:
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

A_Gupta wrote: 05 Nov 2023 21:25 I will be flying Air India trans-Atlantic on that day, November 19th. 😄

Added: Pannun is a US citizen, is that correct? I’m thinking of filing a complaint at tips.fbi.gov. Any thoughts?
We should all do
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau after sharing baseless allegations against India protecting a Khalistani terrorist now spreads hate against the Hindu community. Calls Nazi symbol of hate hakenkreuz - a Hindu Swastika. Shameless. Days after welcoming a Nazi War Criminal.

Justin Trudeau's tweet is getting lot of attention, as it should...
When we see or hear hateful language and imagery, we must condemn it. The display of a swastika by an individual on Parliament Hill is unacceptable. Canadians have the right to assemble peacefully – but we cannot tolerate antisemitism, Islamophobia, or hate of any kind.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

I thought "vee are beeg shooparpowurrr" -- looks like we're once again exposed as a paper tiger

drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

Has to be a new low for western "democracies" as they continue to support terrorism in the name of "free speech" !!..dont know what else to call this when a "leader" of a western country supports and spouts Hindu phobia in the garb of preventing "islamophobia"

how is he still their "pm" ?!!
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

xpost from Terroristan dhaga -- as Canada is new supporter of such terror..
Per reports:
Per reports:
Khwaja Shahid Alias Mia Mujahid, a Lashkar-E-Taiba commander and one of the masterminds behind the 2018 Sunjuwan terrorist attack on an Indian Army camp, was abducted by unidentified assailants in Pakistan.

His beheaded dead body found near LoC in Athmuqam sector of PoK along with another dead body of unidentified terrorist. Shahid Alias Mia Mujahid, a Lashkar-E-Taiba commander and one of the masterminds behind the 2018 Sunjuwan terrorist attack on an Indian Army camp, was abducted by unidentified assailants in Pakistan.

His beheaded dead body found near LoC in Athmuqam sector of PoK along with another dead body of unidentified terrorist.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

5 Brampton Khalistanis arrested today for possessing illegal weapons and trafficking drugs

Amandeep Singh (21)
Ramanpreet Singh (30)
Maninder Singh (21)
Swaranpreet Singh (20)
Jobanpreet Singh (20)
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

I have a feeling that Pannu chap is an a CIA Agint.

No way he can continue to say things like this and not recieve a visit from the CIA.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

I submitted a non-anonymous tip to the FBI, including telling them the warning is similar to that from 1985:

(John Major report):
"On June 28, 1985, McLean verbally advised the RCMP Air India Task Force of information (learned on June 27th) that the Toronto Sikh Temple was warning Sikhs not to fly Air India, and his report was copied to CISBC (Air India Task Force) and RCMP Sgt. Wayne Douglas. The report specifically indicates that the Malton Sikh Temple was “...associated to [Talwinder] Parmar group.”"

I wrote that my personal interest in this is that I'm flying Air India that day, and that my relatives were sufficiently alarmed to tell me to change my plans, and that I said instead I would write to the FBI.
VishnuS
BRFite

Post by VishnuS »

Folks, I understand that you're concerned about Pannu's stupid rhetoric!! It could put many lives at risk, but that would be the breaking point, I am sure our diplomats and their counterparts have raised with the concerned authorities!!

As ugly as these separatist movements get, there are some lines you don't cross, if so much a scratch occurs on AI by Khalistani then things will go bad from worse real quick!!

Now, what this Pannu B@$T@₹D is trying to do is to increase fear and tarnish the name and revenue of AI. At least that seems to be his plan, but whether it will be a success or failure is yet to be seen. But I can say one thing for sure, in the aim to tarnish AI's reputation and revenue, he brought unwarranted attention towards Khalistani, not good one....

Let's see how things will go on!?
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

^^^ I do like to think that Pannun is all talk only. But I think we should take Pannun seriously. If we do not, no one else will, and terrorism and terrorist talk will continue to flourish.

Also:

1. One reason to file an explicit non-anonymous complaint is that these law enforcement authorities should have no excuse that "nobody took this seriously" or "nobody complained" or "nobody drew attention to this" if anything should happen.

2. A verbal threat can also be ruled to be terrorism; just like a verbal threat can be ruled to be assault: "....battery being the unlawful application of physical force to another and assault being an attempt to commit battery or an act that causes another reasonably to fear an imminent battery.

When the immediate reaction of folks I tell that I'm flying AI that day is "can't you change your plans?" we see that it is a threat designed to change behavior; and that is terrorism.

At some point, the "freedom of speech" excuse will have to lapse; we just have to keep pushing.
drnayar
BRFite

Post by drnayar »

Pratyush wrote: 06 Nov 2023 08:58 I have a feeling that Pannu chap is an a CIA Agint.

No way he can continue to say things like this and not recieve a visit from the CIA.
Quite likely working for one or two western intelligence agencies and I think more importantly supported by a private moneybags ..a billionaire or even a corporation..this is a money spinning venture btw in stock markers.. turning the screw at the right time...
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

A_Gupta wrote: 06 Nov 2023 11:50 ^^^ I do like to think that Pannun is all talk only. But I think we should take Pannun seriously. If we do not, no one else will, and terrorism and terrorist talk will continue to flourish.

Also:

1. One reason to file an explicit non-anonymous complaint is that these law enforcement authorities should have no excuse that "nobody took this seriously" or "nobody complained" or "nobody drew attention to this" if anything should happen.

2. A verbal threat can also be ruled to be terrorism; just like a verbal threat can be ruled to be assault: "....battery being the unlawful application of physical force to another and assault being an attempt to commit battery or an act that causes another reasonably to fear an imminent battery.

When the immediate reaction of folks I tell that I'm flying AI that day is "can't you change your plans?" we see that it is a threat designed to change behavior; and that is terrorism.

At some point, the "freedom of speech" excuse will have to lapse; we just have to keep pushing.
In the US, “making terrorist threats” is a felony. Not trumped by 1st amendment.

If US is not arresting Pannun, it’s because they don’t want to, not because they don’t have grounds.

For whatever reason, GoI MEA hasn’t chosen to highlight this threat.
Cyrano
BRF Oldie

Post by Cyrano »

May bcoz Pannu is about to get a raaaa deal.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

After getting burned thru Khalistan Vote Bank, Trudeau wants to find an even spicier Vote Bank:

g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Just hundreds of thousands? Should be millions at least.
Gautam
bala
BRF Oldie

Post by bala »

For a long time the discussions in the west revolved on providing desert like land in Australia to the middle east as a solution. Canada is a cold freezing place with very little population but large pieces of land that no one really wants to live in. Trudoodoo wants more votebank people. The people of palestine might not welcome canada but the palestinians will be glad to relocate to the US. This would cause a large jihadi population influx and with people like rashida talib the US would become highly influenced by Islam. I don't think the Deep State would entertain such an outcome.

The people who drew up arbitrary lines in the middle east (i.e. the britshits) and created entities like palestine are at the receiving end and in their former colonies like Canada, US, Australia.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

Interesting. Why were Pakistani not looked upon favorably for this project to populate the Canadian wastelands?
Old antipathy from colonial times perhaps.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Because Canadians are not stupid?
krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

Five eyes will not allow because Canadian citizenship enables easy entry to USA.
bala wrote: 08 Nov 2023 23:54 For a long time the discussions in the west revolved on providing desert like land in Australia to the middle east as a solution. Canada is a cold freezing place with very little population but large pieces of land that no one really wants to live in. Trudoodoo wants more votebank people. The people of palestine might not welcome canada but the palestinians will be glad to relocate to the US. This would cause a large jihadi population influx and with people like rashida talib the US would become highly influenced by Islam. I don't think the Deep State would entertain such an outcome.

The people who drew up arbitrary lines in the middle east (i.e. the britshits) and created entities like palestine are at the receiving end and in their former colonies like Canada, US, Australia.
JTull
BRF Oldie

Post by JTull »

sanjaykumar wrote: 09 Nov 2023 19:23 Because Canadians are not stupid?
Canadians are but Americans aren't. Canada border is like their Nepal.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

Good to see the threat to Air India is being taken seriously.

Canadian authorities confirm investigation into possible Air India terror threat
Five days after a video began circulating online warning people not to travel on Air India on Nov. 19, the Canadian government and the RCMP have confirmed they are investigating a possible terror threat.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

vera_k wrote: 10 Nov 2023 03:38 Good to see the threat to Air India is being taken seriously.

Canadian authorities confirm investigation into possible Air India terror threat
Five days after a video began circulating online warning people not to travel on Air India on Nov. 19, the Canadian government and the RCMP have confirmed they are investigating a possible terror threat.
RCMP and serious? They've been investigating Kanishka bombing for decades.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

@2:38 - Jewish synagogue firebombed. I grew up in that neighborhood, lived just around the corner from that synagogue, and used to pass by it twice a day, walking to school and walking back. Many of my friends growing up there were Jewish, and I went to their religious occasions at that synagogue. They used to always accept me as a Hindu.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

Canada's foreign minister wants to negotiate with Hamas - they do love their terrorists:

vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

Sanman take a break from Internet and enjoy the air outside.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

The cliche used to be, one man's terrorist was another man's freedom fighter.

But Canada, based on its policies has turned it to, one man's terrorist is a plumber in Canada.
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

vimal wrote: 11 Nov 2023 07:48 Sanman take a break from Internet and enjoy the air outside.
Terrorists don't take breaks, so why should we? They hate us around the clock.

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

I previously posted about how Americans are now rushing to abandon war against Russia, now that Israel war has erupted (I guess Russians should have thought about instigating Israel war sooner rather than later - would've saved them a lot of trouble)

Likewise, Canadian govt are are now rushing to abandon war against India, now that Israel war has erupted ("Ohh, dang! Muh vote bank calculus is getting screwed up! U-turn time!") :roll:

sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

vimal wrote: 11 Nov 2023 07:48 Sanman take a break from Internet and enjoy the air outside.

Trudeau doesn't seem to be taking a break from attacking India - and he now seems to be doubling down on it:

sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

^^ can you slow down on posting videos?
sanman
BRF Oldie

Post by sanman »

sanjayc wrote: 12 Nov 2023 22:12 ^^ can you slow down on posting videos?
I find these videos to be important in showing what's going on

I don't just post anything/everything - I only post the most notable things from whatever I've watched
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Sanman ji, a small suggestion for your consideration.

If possible post some of the lesser important videos as a URL link rather than using the YouTube tags..

It becomes a bit tough to scroll and read the posts on a mobile if there are a lot of video elements... especially those with big fonts (typically trying to grab eyeballs using sensational words)