BRFite

Re: New Moderators on BRF - Round II

Post by Rupesh »

Thanks Shivji....

Congrats new adminullahs
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

I am just lurker of BRF, not a contributor in anyway. I thoroughly enjoyed postings of admin Shiv sir and indeed he is a light house in turbulence high seas. I am really interested in his postings, which thoroughly shed light on history, present and future aspects of diversified topics, which are very tough to get know through general media (with their own whims and interpretations). No doubt there is enormous content in web, but Shiv sir’s gist of these things indeed valuable things for anybody.

I have one thing guru log. I cannot contribute much to this knowledge forum, just indeed a few questions, is it okay to participate in this forum with some questions (because there are no body to unfold their mind boxes to give answers to questions). BRF is a great place where there are many pundits in their respective field (best suitable place to chisel out problems into solutions).

Mallikarjuna Rao
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Re: Newbie

Post by kmkraoind »

Admins,

Small posting error, can your delete this thread and move this post to "New Moderators on BRF - Round II ," sorry for the mistake.
p_saggu
BRFite

Re: Newbie

Post by p_saggu »

ib4tl
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

congrats and IB4TL.
sugriva
BRFite
Location: Exposing the uber communist luddites masquerading as capitalists

Post by sugriva »

Shiv,
It has been enjoyable reading your posts over the years.
New BRadminullahs,
Congrats
IB4TL.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

kmkraoind wrote: . . .is it okay to participate in this forum with some questions . . .
Mallikarjun Rao, of course, yes. Post your questions in appropriate threads.
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

(best suitable place to chisel out problems into solutions).

Actually we take great pride in our tradition of turning solutions into problems (and arguing about them and throwing chairs until the thread is locked by shiv). 8)

Cheers
Karkala Joishy

Post by Karkala Joishy »

Congratulations!

I hope all you new BRadmans practice Enlightened Moderation like our dear departed Musharrafji.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

[quote]

Actually we take great pride in our tradition of turning solutions into problems (and arguing about them and throwing chairs until the thread is locked by shiv).

[quote]

May be all solutions would not be materilize at present sir, but definitely there are plenty of views/solutions for the problems, which we cannot obtain from mainstream news papers.

I have suggested this site to many of my frineds who are preparing for Indian Civil Services, so that they can enrich their knowledge and project their ideas different than main stream student (who mainly depends on The Hindu/Frontline, which I think are somewhat ultra leftist and sometimes anti-Indian/pro-China too).

Really for us BFR is vault of knowledge/wisdom.
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

I have suggested this site to many of my frineds who are preparing for Indian Civil Services, so that they can enrich their knowledge and project their ideas different than main stream student

Isn't that "IAS" now, no comment on what the "A" stands for?

A service to the nation, and the whole world, thank you. If you could suggest it to serving IAS aphsars and especially to serving IFS aphsars, it would be an even greater service to humanity (which they seem to need a bit). 8)

"Mind-broadening" is the primary purpose of visiting BRF and engaging in our gentle, civilized interactions, of course. The smarter ones also learn a bit of humility and discipline as their iron-clad frog-in-the-well prejudices face cold logic and warm :rotfl: :mrgreen:
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

narayanan wrote: "Mind-broadening" is the primary purpose of visiting BRF and engaging in our gentle, civilized interactions, of course. The smarter ones also learn a bit of humility and discipline as their iron-clad frog-in-the-well prejudices face cold logic and warm :rotfl: :mrgreen:
Narayanan-ji,

I can’t help but smile even when you discipline us, the kufr bosters, unleashing N2O filled Id-Mubaraks… I request you to keep roaming on your djin bredator visiting all the serious jehaadi-cry-filled madaaarassaa rooms (aka serious threads)…

P.S: Please don’t forget about the 72 virgins you promised when you ultimately shahadize me… :wink:
archan
Forum Moderator

Post by archan »

RamaY wrote: P.S: Please don’t forget about the 72 virgins you promised when you ultimately shahadize me… :wink:
Do note that the promise is only about them being virgins. There is no mention about gender so you might wanna be careful there...
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

Nowhere does it say in the HoKO (at least the version used in the Binori madarssa) that houris are human. 8)
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

those are 72 raisins according to some. :mrgreen:
enjoy !
John Snow
BRFite

Post by John Snow »

Welcome and congrats to the new adminullahs.
But on reflection the defection of N guru from granade thrower to baton charger in this forum makes me believe anything is possible..
er shall we say enactment of The Taming of the shrew :mrgreen: hope this was parting shrewd move by shiv, If Shiva leaves Narayanan appears as said in puranas ( hindi purana is also ancient)..
Raj Malhotra
BRFite

Post by Raj Malhotra »

And these 72 raisins are perhaps used to fill a hole from which Uncle Sam withdrew.
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

And do I want to know who this "shrew" is, that is claimed to be "tamed"? :eek: :cry:
Sriram
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Sriram »

could be laxmibai.
Y I Patel
BRFite

Post by Y I Patel »

Change we can believe in, BRF style! All best to new admins, and thanks to the old guard!