Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
archan
Forum Moderator

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

Post by archan »

Bhyphor Lalbrafessar and Ayatollah Enquoob so antsy in the pantsy? I see they poth were bushing each other with their musharrafs phrom time to time. Ij that pecause of:
Yaad-e-GUBO
:?:
Bhyphor the dance-e-mating peing berformed on a kaafir yindoo song? don't we, the broud desc-e-ndents of the prave and pissfool Araps have our own myoojic?
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

GREAT KHABAR!
Rahul Shukla wrote:
Pakistan: Offensive e-mail, SMS punishable (Gulf News)

Quote:

Overseas Pakistanis will also face charged and will be liable to deportation to Pakistan in case of violation of the new law, according to a senior official in the Ministry of Interior of Pakistan.
I am rejeiving todin this e-nquiry phrom my long-lojt 4th coujin, thrice removed, last time by kufr Kommie Beebal's Aajadi Fauj. I am thinking that he waj preaking rocks in Gobi Desert, but then I am seeing that they don't have any rocks left in Gobi Dejert.

Diyar Editar: I am in Hahvahd Madarssa-ul-Kufr as you samajh. So eeph I am sending ophenjive email, I am getting debortashun takeet? Phrom whom, bliss? Epph I am getting eet phrom See Ai-Ess, eet eej great takleef onlee. Put unlej email eej ophenjive to See Ai-Ess jarnails, bhy are they caring, I pooh you?

Or will debortashun order come phrom Ijlamapad? In which case, does this not qualify me phor Rephujee Ishtatus in GreatSatanistan?

Bliss let me know halal e-pata so that I can send Ophenjive Emails.

Now about this bunijment. I am having heard of "S&M" bunishment, many halal and not-so-halal web jites give detail instructionj on how to do this. Great phor all Mujahids to learn peefore commenjing Shariah-Observance Enphorjement Activities in Swat and Mingora. Many wimmens theyar to phlog and give Canadian vijas.

Biss Pee Ubon u and urs.

Pie the Grace oph the ATM, I remain

Abdul Enqyoob Faisalabadi

Debartment oph Sanskrit and Mass Murder
Hahvadh Madarssa-e-Kufr
Niyar Bostonabad
Great Satanistan

but how do I do "SMS bunijment", bliss, and eej that more fun than the apove?
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

all can be ekjplaned by LMU historians. you see, SMS punishment was first dreamt up in goofa cum plex as a follow on to Houri Hydroduniamcs Lab researj. it was a golden era, but it rained a lot. still, we bit down on our harness and we stuck to our menial tasks, and the great punisher, flogged us hard and on until we came up with the anserj. pharst we tried to send text-e-msg to phoon aaph guilty one to be paan-ished, but eet waj naat affktiv. so one grad ishtoodant, maybe it waj nayakuddin, cos i don't see him cum around hiyar no more, he invented takniki of 'bulbuddin ghusaomatyaar' and then on, our SMS abuse praktij haj literllay shot up. anyway, whatever you-ar lookin' faar, he don't cum around hiyar no more

i must go, 3rd wife eej infarming that harness is tayiyaar, now where did i put the gimp suit?
derkonig
BRFite
Location: Jeering sekular forces bhile Furiously malishing my mijjile @ Led Lips Mijjile Malish Palish Parloul

Post by derkonig »

AoA lalpraf,
joo are the best.

meanbhile in bakstan....
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

:lol: Just did a dekho in Almouled Vehikle dhaga ; seemj some kuffr bostor 'Samay' on a soosai mijjion haj peen ijjued a fatwa ; kuffr Drone-Mullah haj ujed hij djinn takniki to set a timel devise to mukkarar hij Waqt of meeting 72. :eek:

Just thought to waln felloo mujahids about the new kuffr takiniki peing ujed by Kuffr DRONE's.
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

negi wrote::lol: Just did a dekho in Almouled Vehikle dhaga ; seemj some kuffr bostor 'Samay' on a soosai mijjion haj peen ijjued a fatwa ; kuffr Drone-Mullah haj ujed hij djinn takniki to set a timel devise to mukkarar hij Waqt of meeting 72. :eek:

Just thought to waln felloo mujahids about the new kuffr takiniki peing ujed by Kuffr DRONE's.
negiullah ju are doing a gud jab far ummah, LeT all other be brotected, ....

That waj an ebil yyy canbiracy to trab mujahids who are sher dill and better than yindoo abhay :lol:
p_saggu
BRFite

Post by p_saggu »

derkonig wrote:meanbhile in bakstan....
The Emir oph Bakistan goes on a sair-sapata along with 5 servant khacchars.

Jirga may plij note the difference petween a daankey and a Khacchar.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

AoA
Bojitibly bojitibe nooje
NSN (Kirkit Desk) Bakistan’s Mohammed Yousuf eej numper 5 in the latest Reliance Mobile ICC Player Rankings for Test patsmen issued on Wednesdin.Maaney ki he has achieved bowers
equevalent to 5 patsmen, Geerate khabar indeed. Kongratulation phrom far yand wide has been
reaching Yousuf, along with blessings that he acumulate more patsmen bower in phuture.
meanwhile rings to Gautam Gambir has remained unanswered since he has lost all his bowers
with jast one bower left.
NSN
we pring deep anallysis.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Bious motorams are Europe's new Joos

Madam Reborts: In europe there ij huge kanspeerajy. This Kanspreerajy is being hatched by the biggest, most influential, fastest growing group: The rapidly multyblying (these wimmens will put pigs to shame), Kufr vija seeking nanha mujahid factories -- Bious wimmens. Who are these wimmens ? It ij well known Yindoos live in Yindia, Yamreekhans live in Yamreekha. So theje wimmens must be Yehudi !! Becauje all kanspeerajies are YYY kanspeerajies.

Bious motorams are Yehudi !!!

Take the case of Marwa el-Sherbini, the Egyptian Muslim lady in Bangalore, Kerala, Germany. She was murdered. This murder came aphter a session of the Parliament in UK/France/Germany/Switzerland. So there ij undeniable kanspeerajy. What does the German court do ? It does not order a immediate cleanup usjing fire hoses of the murder scene, like any civilized country would do. Instead they started inquiring the case and arrested the perpetrator. Where is the hanaar in that ? Germany will do well to learn from Bakistan how wimmens should be treated with hanaar.

More shameful is lack oph Brotest by bakistan. We have pecome shameful country to naat protest the killing of soosai bambers, talipaan, keeda and the innojent tripals who attack amreeki soldiers. Theje beepuls are killed just because they are bious. But bakistani army called them YYY kanspeerajy agints. Therefore they need to be killed. Oh. Wait. I am kanphujed...What waj I saying ?

What I waj trying to say is that there ij this gully in Londonistan where they sell jalebis.....
Swat Bolis clamping down on pall tambering

Almost a four hundred per cent increaje has peen reborted in the attendance of Swat bolis during the past one week as the entire force resumed wearing trousers that they had stopped following threats from Taliban. Thij new rearguard takniki will allow the bolis to resist talipaan GUPO demands for 3 minutes more and reduje complaints of pall tambering.

Interior minister Rehman Malik requested 4000 Billion from the IMF for the remarkable brogress made by the Swat bolis. Prejidente Said "Bakistanis not wearing trousers is a threat to the entire world. We request increaje in ajjistance from Amreeka to allow bolis to wear trousers. We aljo request drone technology, F16, BVR Mijjiles and artillery to solve the troujer problem". In a survey conducted by a major neujbaper, support for bolis wearing trousers went up to 81% (from about 20% six months before) aphter bakistani buplic complained that nothing could be seen even aphter the troujer off strat-e-gy. Meanwhile madam jalebi and Flagpole haider hailed thij as a remarkable development and said "The execution of statecraft according to the magna carta and progress of civilized society shown by remarkable resilience of Pakistani society wearing trousers shows India Bakistan equal equal".

Meanwhile several bakistani analysts protested thij decision as retrograde and against the founding principles of the country. "Bakistan was founded as a nation for beepuls who do not want to wear troujers and who think that the tyranny of the yindoo majority will make them wear troujers and thereby prevent GUPO five timej a day" they said. Former Law minister Wasi Zafar, considered by many to be an authority on the conjstitution, troujers, and palls was unavailable for comment.
rsharma
BRFite

Post by rsharma »

Anujan wrote:
Almost a four hundred per cent increaje has peen reborted in the attendance of Swat bolis during the past one week as the entire force resumed wearing trousers that they had stopped following threats from Taliban. Thij new rearguard takniki will allow the bolis to resist talipaan GUPO demands for 3 minutes more and reduje complaints of pall tambering.

Interior minister Rehman Malik requested 4000 Billion from the IMF for the remarkable brogress made by the Swat bolis. Prejidente Said "Bakistanis not wearing trousers is a threat to the entire world. We request increaje in ajjistance from Amreeka to allow bolis to wear trousers. We aljo request drone technology, F16, BVR Mijjiles and artillery to solve the troujer problem". In a survey conducted by a major neujbaper, support for bolis wearing trousers went up to 81% (from about 20% six months before) aphter bakistani buplic complained that nothing could be seen even aphter the troujer off strat-e-gy. Meanwhile madam jalebi and Flagpole haider hailed thij as a remarkable development and said "The execution of statecraft according to the magna carta and progress of civilized society shown by remarkable resilience of Pakistani society wearing trousers shows India Bakistan equal equal".

Meanwhile several bakistani analysts protested thij decision as retrograde and against the founding principles of the country. "Bakistan was founded as a nation for beepuls who do not want to wear troujers and who think that the tyranny of the yindoo majority will make them wear troujers and thereby prevent GUPO five timej a day" they said. Former Law minister Wasi Zafar, considered by many to be an authority on the conjstitution, troujers, and palls was unavailable for comment.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mullah Anoo jaan,
Thou art really gifted!!
pgbhat
BRF Oldie

Post by pgbhat »

Bakistani prime molester Gilanahi "ajjuming the bojishun" khushi khushi aphter badNAM summit in Sharm el-Sheik, bhere the cunning yindus were out-e-smarted by their own "chankian stratajee"
Baki prime Groper monitoring groping py araps
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Bhwat Recession vicession hain? after Rakkit mard, here comes Bijlimard
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Ajjistant to groper, prebaring raakit mard's back for groper's trimphant ride back to bakistan. Groper prefers to ride raakitmard to bakistani hawai bus.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Stoner Paki to camel: "A few more seconds, luv, and you turn Katrina Kaif"

Musharraf figures out interlocking boundaries, comes up with Phor Point Cashmere Plan

Kargil logistics fiasco rectified: NLI allows wives to accompany spouses

RAW agent identification parade at Karachi zoo after Zaid Hamid finds dried droppings inside his head

Paki against PETA: "they know nothing. A rod up the ass is fun, tasteful and tasty"
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

LMU joonear eshtudents met-e-cluelessly maintaining Dilbunama for bistar # seventeen. Accebting abblications phrom kanadian viza abblicants.

like the phamos zero zero saat pond khatoon xenia onatop, TFTA baki mards unlike SDRE kaffirs always ride on top bith their mizzles reddy to phire.

Qasim conphacing his love to Munasheer when he phound Munasheer loved his seenear maulana of LMU complex and not him.

(Pee Ass: Only true Momeens of arapic decent will pee aple to read the scribt op the holee pook, it is lepht to wright and downside ub: obbosite of SDRE’s and thus 400% halal pigragee)

˙pǝuǝddɐɥ ǝɔuo ʇı ǝʞıן ʇno ʞɹoʍ ןןɐ pןnoɔ ʇı ɥsıʍ ʇsnɾ ı ˙noʎ ʇnoqɐ ʇǝƃɹoɟ ʇ,uɐɔ ı ˙noʎ ǝʌoן ʇ,upıp ı ɥsıʍ ı ˙ǝɔıoɥɔ ʎɯ ʇou sʇı ˙ʇı ǝƃuɐɥɔ ʇ,uɐɔ ı ˙ǝuıɯ ɯoɹɟ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp sı ǝɟıן ƃuıʞooן ɟo ʎɐʍ ɹnoʎ ˙noʎ puıɟ ʇ,uɐɔ ı ˙ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ puıɟ ʇ,uɐɔ ı ʇnq 'noʎ ןןǝʇ pǝǝu ı sƃuıɥʇ ʎuɐɯ ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ ˙noʎ ןןǝʇ pןnoɔ ı ɥsıʍ ı sƃuıɥʇ ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ ˙ɥʇoq ɹoɟ ʇןnɔıɟɟıp os ʇı ǝʞɐɯ ʇ,upıp noʎ ɥsıʍ ı ˙noʎ ʇnoqɐ ʇǝƃɹoɟ oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ı ˙noʎ ʇnoqɐ pɹoʍ ɐ ʎɐs ʇ,uɐɔ ı ˙sı ǝʌoן ʍoɥ s,ʇɐɥʇ ʇnq 'ʇ,upıp ı ɥsıʍ ı ˙ǝɔıoɥɔ ʎɯ ʇou sʇı ˙ʇı ǝƃuɐɥɔ ʇ,uɐɔ ı ˙op ı ǝsnɐɔǝq noʎ ǝʌoן ʇsnɾ ı
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Pakistan's Principled Stand Pays Dividends in Negotiations

Substantial brogress has peen made in Egypt when India agreed to continue dialog with bakistan and agreed that terrorijm should not come petween India and Bakistan. Our speshul reborter reborts that this breakthrough was achieved during the meeting of phoren secratrees when the bakistani phoren secratry brejented conclusive evidence of Indian involvement in Krachi, Blaochistan, NWFP, Tripal areas, Northern areas, Pishawar, swat, aphghanistan, Iran and Amreeka. The conclujive evidence consisted of speeches by bakistani mullahs, a piece of baper pulled from Gilani's musharraf, a public survey in Bakistan outside a zam zam cola stand as well as bostings in the deff and dumb phorum.

The joint statement presented by the leaders read "India recognized bakistan is the bigger victim of terror. India is involved in YYY kanspeeracy. 1/3 of talipaan is yindoo, the other 2/3 are amreeki and yehudi (percentage unknown). Quasab is not bakistani. Yindoos steal water from Indus with lotas when nobody is looking. Kandahar hijacking was by RAW agints. The beepuls in Kargil were mujahideen. India has 300 conjulates in aphghanistan. Samjoota blast was carried out by Purohit who is a yindoo converted to joo and now lives in amreeka. Baitullah, Fazlullah, Mullah Diesel, Mullah Sandwich, Mullah Radio are all Yindoo agints. PS> Advani tried to assasinate the Quaid."

Facing oppojition at home, Brime minister Manmohan Singh denied it was a climb down and said "India will continue to write letters of disapproval for future terrorist incidents and will strongly condemn them".

Analysts predicted a pright future for bakistan, because the joint declaration document shows there are no terrorijts or talipaan in bakistani territory and all comblaints of taalipaan are YYY kanspeerajy.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

^^^ Diyar Mullah Khullam Khulla

in bicchar 2, when phyre caught patraal tank'r due takniki galti, was the takniki galti caused by RPG phlying reberse schwing after excess paalish and maalish by eager mujahids?
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

Diyar Lalprafessar al takniki,

I soch the patraal tanker did not go to jannat by RPG phlying reberse schwing. It ij more like tanker driver waj bractising bakistaniyat of ball tempering while driving due to excess khushi from jeet over cunning yindoo in Egypt as prodcast on Pak ONE satellite radio channil.

The bakistaniyat is duniya phamus as you see hiyar :

Meanwhile i saw now that BajaKh- e-dawalulla has perfected Pingrezi ulta pulta fashion,wah, how ij the prokepack mountin ishtory written ulta pulta ?

Anujan wrote:
Analysts predicted a pright future for bakistan, because the joint declaration document shows there are no terrorijts or talipaan in bakistani territory and all comblaints of taalipaan are YYY kanspeerajy.
Yoo should be hanared with Joint ishtatment drapter of Bakisttan. Thij ishtatement should have peen included in the joint ishtatement petween Gilly and Manu along with a few pingrezi couple-ets. Mulla Anujanullah, Plij to accept Lekhak e Benis 400 % award.
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

Lalmohan wrote:^^^ Diyar Mullah Khullam Khulla

in bicchar 2, when phyre caught patraal tank'r due takniki galti, was the takniki galti caused by RPG phlying reberse schwing after excess paalish and maalish by eager mujahids?
lal prafessor... iph you notij closely on the rear oph the tanker are written the words :oops: Love :oops: . So the bossibility oph rackit launching prematurely on seeing the rear oph the tanker cannot be ruled out.
Kakkaji
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakkaji »

Phraam thij bheek's Jumma Times:
Diary of a Social Butterfly

Aaj kal hum London aye huay hain na. Who? Me, Janoo and Kulchoo. Who else? Vaisay there’s lots of elses also. Who, who? Salman and Sara Shoaib, bhai voh diamond vaali Sara. Janoo calls her the rock chick. And Sana – uff baba Hashwani – and Sadaf Munir and Hussain Haqqani and Farahnaz Ispahani – oho bhai Asif Zardari ka ambassador in Washington VC only – and Aban and Kairas Kabraji – un ke tau children live here na – and my friends Naila and Sohail Malik and Snooky and Popety and their daughters and daughter-in-laws and Mouse and Poppy also.

The hot hang out is a restaurant called Chipriyani. Last week there were five full tables of desis there. First tau I thought the restaurant was belonging to a Sindhi family. You know, their names also all end with ani, na. Shivdhisani, Mulchandani and whateverani. But now I think so it is Italian. Janoo says their names also end with ani. No wonders, I said, Armani is Armani. Yeh hotay hain advantages of being an Oxen. You know all these important important things that nobody else knows. Anyways, this Chipriyani has all these nice nice rich rich desis coming. And Janoo says at the other tables there are Russian Oily Garks with their six foot blonde bazooka girl friends in their 9” sky scrapper heels and 9” long nails. And the desis? They wear big, big designer ki sunglasses and big big designer ke handbags and big big blonde stripes in their hair. I also went with Furry and Bobby bhai and at the next table two couples were exchanging jokes, the men slapping their thighs and the women giggling. Javani aur burhapay mein kya farq? Javani mein mobile mein haseenon kay number hotay hain, burhapay mein hakeemon kay. Then they all laughed loudly loudly.

Sales are almost finished. Not that sales mein kabhi kuch milta hai vaisay. I thinks so they put all their do number maal in them. But yesterday I found this lovely black jumper with diamante ke sequence all over the neck. From Goochy for three hundred pounds only. Reduced from four fifty. My bad kismet that the label inside the neck was torn. But I’ll get my Filipina to stitch it back when we get home and I’ll wear it to Mulloo’s immediately. I know summers hain but she has three splits in her sitting and it’s like a fridge inside.

Everyone was saying in Lahore keh West mein barha slum aya hua hai. Zara bhi nahin. All restaurants are full. All shops are full. Vaisay if you look closely half the customers are Arabs and the other half, us desis. Allah loves us most. That’s why slum never comes on us.
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

Bone ganda nudez and bone bak nudez

ganda nudez
khusboo senior bhutto is gombromijed by mauntain martials bhen ardered by baitulla ,.

bak nudez

here ij zhe newly barn nishanee of dus bercent and khusboo
hij name ij bilawal and ij eating londonistan grass thej days in khusboxford , here ij hij bhoto after bhotoshobbing
and with khusboo
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

AllaohoAkbar!

I yam bosting this to show how much pakistan is inside Indians. Direct, unedited quote from "IBN LIVE" front page advertisement:
"LIVING IT UP FIGHTING FIT"
Every time I make a trip to the loo in office, there's always someone who wants to tell me how much weight I've lost
Follow Megha Mamgain as she dumps the extra kilos on CNN-IBN, Sat: 12:30 pm, 6:30 pm and Sun: 2:30 pm

1. Mohtermal Mamgain eej really full of pakistan, hey, if she dumps THAT many kilos each time she vijits the loo?
2. I assume that Mohterma Mamgain eej going to show how she lojej all this "in the loo in her office" right there on CNN-IBN?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Sheik-al-sharm not a sellout

Yindian guvrmand spokesman in a statement said "Sheikh-al-sharm is not a sell out. He is a good friend of India. The sheikh will be insulted if he is called as a sell out".

Upon peing quizzed about the joint statement ijjued by yindia and bakistan, veerappa moily said "People who dont know international relations are talking about foreign policy. If you take the declaration set it to the tune of Revolution 9 of the Beatles and play it backwards, it clearly states that pakistan will stop terrorism right after it says Paul is dead".

Brime minister gilani said "Thij vindicates bakistan's prinjibled stand of doing everything packwards. Sinje there is no terrorijm in Bakistan, I request the IMF phor more money.

Prime minister Manmohan singh who faced uproar in the Parliament said "It is the duty of my office to protect the people of India. Also, I forgot to add in the joint statement that Hyderabad belongs to Pakistan, the instrument of accession is bogus, Pakistan won in 1965, 71 and 98 and I like watching indie movies trailers and full movies with non-state actors"
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

AjayKK wrote:Meanwhile i saw now that BajaKh- e-dawalulla has perfected Pingrezi ulta pulta fashion,wah, how ij the prokepack mountin ishtory written ulta pulta ?
Peeloved Hakim Khullam Khulla,

One din insbired pie Phoonk Sundri, I was trabeling duur duur in the holee lunds of arapia in the khooj of nowledge. Tyred and bhookha (as there was no ghaas to eat) I was dil-e-learyious with piyaas. Then what I dekh!!! I sooch it was Mirage and immediately wet my Bak-Arapic purkha, butt pie the grace of kushboos aromatic pellets it was onlee some phakir on a gadha with zamzam kola in one hand and what he said was hara pook of nowledge in the dusra hath. I pooched the drunken phakir how to samaj the bhasha in the hara kitab it all dekhoed like “Tarey Zameen Par”, like the kaffir say Dick-e-lexic. So then he dekhoed me the Wepsite and told me anything joo tybe there will abbear with djin majik to pee in kaffir undick-e-lexicia.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Shameless, Babeless ,Tasteless= Bakis
=
A=sif Zardari & Nawaz Sharif (Yeh doosti - Sholay Parody)
http://thepakistaninewspaper.com/
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

Yalla what habbened to vamanullas bost :shock: was their just a baccume plast!!
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

Xbosting from Sharm-el-Sheikhuddin dhaga:

Yalla now we hab the kaffir SDRE’s by their palls, no?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Tauba tauba
Did I habe to live to dekho this din?
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

Diyar all , blij to answer

What doej the image neeche neeche rebresent :

A. Image is Haraam, hence no kamment. Lets purn the nearest MuckDonalds.

B. Insult to Bakistaaaaaan!!! JEEEHARD. Lets purn the nearest KFC

C. Chunkyan "inaction" (name of Bakistani is Chunky) due to overeating at BizzaHut. Lets purn the nearest BizzaHut and rename it BizzaSHUT.

derkonig
BRFite
Location: Jeering sekular forces bhile Furiously malishing my mijjile @ Led Lips Mijjile Malish Palish Parloul

Post by derkonig »

BajKhedawal wrote:Xbosting from Sharm-el-Sheikhuddin dhaga:

Yalla now we hab the kaffir SDRE’s by their palls, no?
[LMU off]
AoA,
in deference to grate MMS & co. can we hape a dhaaga called Brown-nosing, Dhimmitude, Sekooolaarism, Minority-appeasement? hain, hain?
[LMU on]

^^^
AoA piradher khullam khulla,
Aj per hadith #31415926535, it ij halal to renovate all 3 YYY-kuture symbols simultaneously. So lets purn the MuckDonalds, the KrachiFriedChicken yand BizzaSHut and yand blame the talipan since aj joo know they are all YYY.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Bhyphor there is no celebrayshun in BENIS for the huge victory geelanahi groper had over cowering SDRE MMS of Yindia, hain?
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

derkonig wrote:[LMU off]
AoA,
in deference to grate MMS & co. can we hape a dhaaga called Brown-nosing, Dhimmitude, Sekooolaarism, Minority-appeasement? hain, hain?
[LMU on]
[LMU off]
There should be a Governance watch dhaaga.
[LMU on]
Dilbu wrote:Bhyphor there is no celebrayshun in BENIS for the huge victory geelanahi groper had over cowering SDRE MMS of Yindia, hain?
Hain, there ij celepration in whole of duniya. Hilly billi went to dilli to celeprate it with sheikh chillis. Burkha Bano and her coujins celeprated it like silly . Why phor BENIS celeprate when whole duniya has seen bojitive neuj of groper the gilly ?

Meanwhile,

Exjam time in LMU

Bakistan : Benice of the east

Misuse of name of "zia" by bridle wear maker

Consequence of absence of Tableeghi Jamaat from BakistanKirkit

Bakistani saving water and taking advantage of nature to take bath

Absence of BENIS mujahids and no IED muparak bothers Haji Enqoob
Arunkumar
BRFite

Post by Arunkumar »

I am seeing that baki verjion oph pam-e-la hinddarshan standing in the bichar.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Bichchar: The tall, phair, well built bakistani phoren secratry Salman Bashir, intimidated the short dark rice eating Indian phoren secratry Shiv Shankar Menon during sharm-al-sheikh
Samay
BRFite

Post by Samay »

Anujan wrote: Bichchar: The tall, phair, well built bakistani phoren secratry Salman Bashir, intimidated the short dark rice eating Indian phoren secratry Shiv Shankar Menon during sharm-al-sheikh
bichchar:He ij nat bakistani, ju phool he ij mossad :evil:
mossad ij eberybhere in bakistani garment , thej are blaced by raw .,
they are eben in yindu muluk ,dont ju see the love bhen gilanahi and ememes meet ,.
BajKhedawal
BRFite

Post by BajKhedawal »

Boo hoo!!! :(( Hai yallaaaa bredatoruddin shaidaned my bost (just like vamanullas) with several tashvirs of how blooming mujahids were cull-e-tivated. Bost just gayabed no warning, no shikayat nothing!!!
some TFTA jarnail malishing and bolishing his huge hathyar
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

^^
iz ullu the amriki nissan ?! tauba tauba !
now I understands bhy amrika giv us baksheesh for killing their kufr soldiers !