I am seriously against such stupid acts by some stupid people who dont even know the value of life.There are two main reasons behind their suicide.
1).Their families living in dire poverty and day to day activities are getting hard to pass on.Hence their families need money for survival.They may have taken money for life.
2).Simply foolishness and ignorance.They just dont know the value of thier own lives.More over they dont even know how to end up their lives.They just lost their lives for no reason and for hosting a goon as a CM.It may have many adverse effects because of thier death.Only two people died now and once this goon hosts the Chair many people have to end their lives.
Just a hasty decision.
Coming to the point of hosting Jagan as CM after the death of his father,
currently we are not living in Monarchy like if dad dies Son is next king.if mom dies daughter will be next power holder.
As a matter of fact it there are over 70 million people living in AP and there are as many as 10 political parties with a million candidates contesting for each constituency,which simply means no candidate won the election with 100% peoples willingness as thier leader.More like 30% of the whole constituency accepts him as the leader while the rest 70% tell him to F off.But still they give him power to host the chair either as MLA or MP. Since he is elected because of only that 30% it is most obvious that he is going to take care of that 30% in any worst case scenario and is aboslute that he ignores the 70% who didnt vote for him.
After all this the rest 70% has to lead thier miserable life under the so called 30% leader for the next 5 years.And if their fate turns good they will see a different leader who might be elected with the same proportion of votes.
On the contrary all the people of this constituency can be happy once only in every 20 years give that the same leader get elected only once in every 4 sucessive elections.
This is only for one constituency in one state.And if take the total country as a whole giving it the same proportions of candidates being elected more or less with a 5% tolerance, which means only 350 million people all over the country are happy with congress/UPA being in power while 810 million highly against congress being in power or Congress ruling the country.
And i still didnt get it, why a major chunk has to lead their desperate lives under the loosing of a shabby government while a few and minor portion has choosen the way?
Is it what real democrazy mean? I guess it is.
Since it is clearly evident from the things that are happening in AP.IF UPA hosts jagan as CM, then i will consider that India is no more a democratic country.It is down to Monarchy again.And i wont give a shit about any leader or any constitutional rights or amendments.
May God bless India from going down into a full authority monarchy.