Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - September 15, 2009

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan - September 15, 2009

Post by disha »

Rangudu wrote:But once the fleeting sense of regret passes over, remember the reality of Mumbai, Kabul, Kaluchak, Varanasi, Hyderabad, Delhi etc. :evil:
Or just remember Lt. Saurabh Kalia and his men. Their entire nation is condemned until the heinous pigs that did it including the gola hang by their golas (assuming they have one).

Sorry I have no sympathy for Papistan. Many IEDs and Diwalas to that papisatan.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Wow, even BR is having its "sympathy with Pak" moments!!! :eek:

And we wonder why our netas and babus are so soft towards the Pakis!! :-?
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

arun wrote:The “IT” being referred to here is not the national pastime of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan namely “International Terrorism”, but rather the “IT” is a reference to “Information Technology”:

Pakistan’s IT industry shrinking
Doesn't surprise me at all. The long power cuts that they've been experiencing in the Paki cities are causing a lot of the smaller Paki sub-contractors to miss deadlines and people simply farm out their IT stuff to other countries. Know a few people who've vowed never to subcontract to Pak-land for this very reason. The bums going off are just icing on the cake.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

even Arjuna had moments of weakness. but with due guidance, stuck to the task.

decent folks like Bheesma and Drona perished due to being on wrong side.

its a tough world out there.
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

I have no frigging clue as to what is going on here. I plead you all super duper brightest of BRFs to take kumbaya's to nukkad. The real game has not even started and we are counting all the goats.

If vacuums can't be avoided, I would rather have them in Pak than in India. If innocents victims are unavoidable, I would rather those innocents who turned blind eye to terrorists be victims than innocent Indians who have nothing to do with terrorists.

Let this be paki thread and let there be more vacuums. Its sad and no reason for celebration at all but more..more..and more needed.
vavinash
BRFite

Post by vavinash »

Singha wrote:even Arjuna had moments of weakness. but with due guidance, stuck to the task.

decent folks like Bheesma and Drona perished due to being on wrong side.

its a tough world out there.
A nation forged in fires of hatred will be also be consumed by the same. There is no escape for pakistan or pakis.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Paul said it best.
If Talibs lose TSP loses strategic depth and hence lose out. If Talibs win they will go after NWFP and rip TSP apart. Either way they will be consumed by this Pasthun rage.
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

BRF is falling for equal equal bhai-chara as pakis are victim too of terrorism. I will reserve rest of my comments
until next vacum bulb goes off in some Indian cities,and countless innocent will die.

We can have WKK thread here for people who has sympathy for pakis.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Amdavadi do not paint things with a broad brush ; there is a difference between a WKK and expressing sympathy for innocents who die in streets and have got nothing to do with the mess, and no this in no way is an excuse which GOI can give for its inaction in the past. GOI's blunders are not as a result of soft corner for TSP but simply due to lack of foresight and inability to prioritize issues.

My post was to point out the fact that blind hatred is not good for it blurs the difference between us and the Jihadis nothing more nothing less.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

The only good Paki is a dead Paki.

The only good Paki, is a dead Paki.

Never forget this, and teach it to your children if you have children. Teaching them this simple truth, and allowing them to shape their world-view around it, could make all the difference between the survival and the annihilation of your children.

Filling your children with that ahimsa/insaaniyat nonsense about Pakistan, will leave them stumbling around in helpless confusion when the immense danger represented by Pakistan steps easily over an imaginary line and burns them alive or chops them to pieces.

Our state is soft enough as it is. More delusion about our mortal enemies, more hubris about how bankrupt, illiterate jihadis cannot harm an emerging infotech superpower, will render us completely defenseless.

The Rwandan Hutus did not need a thriving economy or a great GDP or even sophisticated weaponry to do what they did to the Tutsi in 1995. And the Pakis hate us, if anything, far worse than the Hutus hated the Tutsi.

If history teaches us one thing, it is the danger of delusion and hubris.

It doesn't matter if the Pakis eat rice and dal and have sons in college and daughters getting married. We do ourselves a disservice, when we convince ourselves that we see humanity in Pakis. That is because, when it counts... (do our lives count enough?)... the Pakis see no humanity in us whatsoever.

When the time comes for Ghazwa-e-Hind they will kill us without blinking an eye. All of us. They will not think how much we love our kids or worry about our elderly parents. They will kill us, and our kids, and our parents.

In fact the best guarantee of security for the next generation of Indians... our children... is that there IS no next generation of Pakis.

Remember this, and teach it to your children.
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

negi,

What proof do we have to belive GOI's blunder,and inaction is related to lack of forsight?,and not geniun soft corner for pakis? I am sure countless families loved once who dies in terrorist attack carried out by pakis feel the same way as i do.

Do you think joe abdul who donated money to local madressa or mosque run by jehadi feels the pain for innocent Indians who dies in terrorist attack their jihadi brothers carried out? I have seen countless times WKK brigade advising everyone that pious abdul is also victim of terrorisim and instead of hot pursuit we should talk to them.

this isnt dharma,countless innocent people have died. If India wants to keep its way of life & society we need to get rid of paki problem sooner rather than later.We are dealing with animals they dont understand human feeling so before it kills your family, you do everything in your power to see that animal doesnt see sunrise again.

added later. I agree with rudradev's post.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

sri sri 1008 Rudradev ji... when can i touch your lotus feet....and seek your blessings....

I think after your mail , there is no need for anymore discussion on this subject..all those who sympathise with napakis can go to papistan...
and serve the innocent humanity there....
Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

No news from Pakistan today? nothing from S. Waziristan, Lahore, NWWP, and not even kaaaaaashmeeer?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pakistani society may be fractured on ethnic, sectarian and ethno-linguistic lines, but, make no mistake, they are united on their hatred for India. If a commonfolk Pakistani were to be asked to help in an act that was to harm India, even if it was insignificant, he/she would gladly and willingly do that. The Pakistanis consider that as a national effort and they also well and truly believe that the end justifies the means.

The Islamization started by ZAB and taken to a very high level by Zia have made the entire society receptive to extremism, especially extremist anger directed towards India. The study by a clinical psychologist who led a team of doctors and psychologists to profile the Pakistani jihadis who returned to Pakistan after 9/11 published a book, "Probing the Jihadi Mindset". He found to his surprise that over 40% of the jihadis were *not* from madrassah but from mainstream educational institutions in Pakistan. He then went on to probe the Pakistani educational system and concluded that the rot came from within. This was published in c. 2006. Earlier, SDPI of Pakistan had produced a comprehensive report, "Subtle Subversion" (which is also linked to from the first post of every incarnation of this thread) had come to the same conclusion. Even a Gen. Musharraf, at the peak of his power in c. 2002, could not change the curriculum and beat a hasty retreat. For example, his education minister, Ms. Zobaida Jalal, tried to remove a reference to jihad in the Class X Biology textbook which resulted in her losing the job immediately and later declaring that she was a'fundamentalist' to escape the wrath of the clergy who destroyed her house. In Pakistan, all Islamic clergy are Islamist in nature and and all Islamists want to destroy India.

Why am I saying all the above ? The Islamic University naturally cannot be expected to propagate friendliness to India when normal schools themselves preach hatred and propagate virtues of jihad. It is these people who have brought Pakistan and the region and indeed the world to what it is today. Those Indians who have died in their thousands at the hands of terrorists from Pakistan, have died because of the India-hatred of these Islamists.

That's why I said earlier we have the 'Who is Sita' syndrome here.
amdavadi
BRFite

Post by amdavadi »

pakis only understand one rule. It's a jungle rule, where it is killing or being killed. I have seen so many dead charred body of people who i knew personaly to belive people who carried out attack were human. Pakis only have one wish is to distory India & bring back 1000year of glorious islamic rule back to India.While we are cluching to ahimsa,and feeling sorry for pakis.

How do we know that those people who died in pakistan arent connected to jihadi family one way or another. Let me give an example, Boom Boom afridi who lot of people like to cheer his brother was jihadi and got killed in kashmir. You think he really has soft corner for India or he feel sympathy for innocent Indian dieing. I belive not!!
Malayappan
BRFite

Post by Malayappan »

I remember an interview of JN Dixit many years back.

The interviewer was accusing him of being a hardliner on Pakistan when he was our High Commissioner there.

JND responded saying hatred from the other side was so deep-rooted and one had to deal with it! And gave the examples he had seen of school primers teaching ABC in Urdu using Ka for Kaffir featuring a picture of a man with a tuft (shikha) on his head; and Ja for Jatwadi showing a picture of Valabhbhai Patel.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Satya_anveshi
BRF Oldie

Post by Satya_anveshi »

Punjabi Taliban threat growing - Wash Post
Imtiaz Ali, a Pakistani journalist and analyst of the jihadist groups who is now a fellow at the U.S. Institute of Peace in Washington, said the Punjabis are far more dangerous than the Pashtun Taliban.

"They are more hard-line, more fundamentalist and more connected to a global agenda," he said.
Others say the attack on the military headquarters involved militants from Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, a largely Punjabi group cited in an Oct. 5 report by Pakistani authorities. The report mentioned suspicions of terrorists belonging to Lashkar-e-Jhangvi wearing fake uniforms and entering the military headquarters.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

deleted. adharmic wonlee.
Last edited by Hari Seldon on 21 Oct 2009 20:09, edited 1 time in total.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

I will post my feelings on sympaty-gate issue. It is a pleasure to watch TSP as a country getting IED mubaraked but I am saddened by the death of innocent school children and the likes in TSP. I hate the ideology of TSP but not the victims. It seems to be the dharmic thing to do. 'Dharmo rakshati rakshitaha'.
Nihat
BRFite

Post by Nihat »

Dilbu wrote:I will post my feelings on sympaty-gate issue. It is a pleasure to watch TSP as a country getting IED mubaraked but I am saddened by the death of innocent school children and the likes in TSP. I hate the ideology of TSP but not the victims. It seems to be the dharmic thing to do. 'Dharmo rakshati rakshitaha'.
you took the words out of my mouth
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

JN Dixit had gone to the house of senior paki official for dinner.... at the dinner the hosts 4-5 year old son came to know that JN Dixit is from india and the little boy started shouting 'kutta kutta....." and running around the house... much to the consteration of JN Dixits hosts.. and remember KN Dixit as ambassdor was not dining at some mullahs house but at the residence of the creme de la creme of paki society...

i had a german friend who was in pakistan on 14th august and he brought back small miniatures ( about 3 cm ) long imitations of AK 47 with "kill india" embossed on it !! so much for our loving neighbour .....
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Dilbu wrote: I hate the ideology of TSP but not the victims. It seems to be the dharmic thing to do. 'Dharmo rakshati rakshitaha'.
Don't see how noble dharmic principles helped save Sri Prithviraj Chauhan. I know, not exactly comparable situations but enough with letting misplaced sympathy/empathy/karodpathy dull our survival instinct. IMVHO of course. Look at what they did to Saurabh kalia and then tell me they and the environment in which they would have raised whatever they over-procreated would be ok.
vavinash
BRFite

Post by vavinash »

All the people spouting rubbish about dharma. The only dharma is to fight for motherland and kill her enemies. As far as I am concerned all chinese and pakis qualify.
Last edited by archan on 21 Oct 2009 17:54, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: the correct term is chinese, the one you used is derogatory for some Indians and hence not allowed here.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Dilbu wrote:I . . . I am saddened by the death of innocent school children and the likes in TSP.
It is not school children who have died at Islamabad yesterday, AFAIK.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

If you want the Paki picture on how Zia changed Pak from a "Muslim state" into an "Islamic state",read my earlier post and link to the article by the veteran paki scribe.It is a very important distinction.The author says that the 25,000+ madrassas in Pak,many funded by rich Saudis, are the root cause today of perpetuating the gospel of hatred and jihad and the tragedy that Pak has become.Unless the Paki state destroys the fountainhead of this Islamist fundamentalism,which has brainwashed an entire genertaion of Paki youth,nothing will change.Pak is now witnessing the opening skirmishes of its inevitable Civil War,as the two sides,those diminshing numbers,mostly establishment men, wanting Pak to evolve into a modern Musim state like Turkey are being outnumbered by the younger generation of jihadis and Talibunnies,who want Pak to become another Islamist state breathing fire and thunder against India,the US,Israel and the rest of the non-Muslim globe.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 882989.ece
At least six killed in Pakistan as suicide bombs shatter Islamabad campus

Zahid Hussain and Jeremy Page

Two suicide bomb attacks killed six people on a university campus in the Pakistani capital yesterday as the Taleban retook a key town from the army in the militant stronghold of South Waziristan.

One of the bombers blew himself up outside a girls’ cafeteria during the lunch break at the International Islamic University on the outskirts of Islamabad. The other struck a faculty building on the same campus. At least two female students were among the dead.

It was the latest in a series of militant attacks over the past two weeks but the first since Pakistani security forces launched a ground assault against Taleban and al-Qaeda sanctuaries in South Waziristan on Saturday.

“It seems that [militant] sympathisers or collaborators are doing this to divert attention from the military operation,” Anwar Hussain Siddiqui. the university’s president, said. “They are trying to create panic in the capital city.”

Related Links
Schools closed in Pakistan after uni bombing
Female suicide bomber joins Pakistan violence
Bomb attack kills 17 outside embassy in Kabul

Rehman Malik, the Interior Minister, said that the bombings were in retaliation for the long-awaited military operation. “The militants are testing our nerves,” Mr Malik said. The Government ordered the closure of schools in all the major cities last week after intelligence reports that the militants could attack educational institutions.

Authorities have also launched a crackdown on the capital’s Islamic seminaries after intelligence agencies said that they were harbouring terrorists.

The bombings occurred as Taleban militants in South Waziristan recaptured the symbolically important town of Kotkai from the army after a fierce battle.

Kotkai is the hometown of Hakimullah Mehsud, the new chief of the Pakistani Taleban, who has been blamed for most of the militant attacks of the past fortnight. Government forces had briefly seized control of the town, which has also been used to train suicide bombers and is a gateway to a militant stronghold at Sararogha.

Security forces were still controlling the hills surrounding the town, according to a military spokesman.

Analysts had said that the capture of Kotkai would be a huge psychological victory for the security forces and could trigger defections of Mehsud tribesmen fighting with the Taleban.

About 30,000 troops are up against about 12,000 battle-hardened insurgents in what is being seen as the army’s toughest challenge in the region since the fall of the Taleban in neighbouring Afghanistan in 2001. The army said that 20 more militants had been killed in fighting since Monday. There was no independent confirmation as reporters are barred from the war zone.

Aid agencies said that thousands of refugees were fleeing the battle zone, adding to an estimated 112,000 displaced people who have registered with local authorities since June.

The aid agencies warned that the total number of refugees could rise to 250,000 in the next few weeks.
AmitR
BRFite

Post by AmitR »

vavinash wrote:All the people spouting rubbish about dharma. The only dharma is to fight for motherland and kill her enemies. As far as I am concerned all chi**** and pakis qualify.
Your post is not only in poor taste, it is also extremely racist and xenophobic.
Just in case you don't know enough, Paki is a term used collectively for all the south asians. So by that yardstick all Indians also qualify to be killed. I am not sure why or how the BRF Mods function. They delete perfectly sane posts but tolerate such pathetic racist blabber.
Last edited by archan on 21 Oct 2009 17:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: yes you don't know how we function. So just relax.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Satya_anveshi wrote:
Others say the attack on the military headquarters involved militants from Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, a largely Punjabi group cited in an Oct. 5 report by Pakistani authorities. The report mentioned suspicions of terrorists belonging to Lashkar-e-Jhangvi wearing fake uniforms and entering the military headquarters.
LeJ, JeM and Brigade 313 all have overlapping membership. Fine hair-splitting is unnecessary though from Musharraf's days LeJ is being targetted (like 'bad Taliban') while JeM is being treated with kid glove (like 'good Taliban').
animesharma
BRFite

Post by animesharma »

Only in Pakistan :rotfl:
Islamic Universty student throw Stones at Rehman Malik after bomb blast
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A58SOBbuFwc
And the best part.. Rehman malik later claimed these crowd were shouting against terrorists... what a retrospection!
Last edited by animesharma on 21 Oct 2009 12:54, edited 1 time in total.
vavinash
BRFite

Post by vavinash »

AmitR wrote: Your post is not only in poor taste, it is also extremely racist and xenophobic.
Just in case you don't know enough, Paki is a term used collectively for all the south asians. So by that yardstick all Indians also qualify to be killed. I am not sure why or how the BRF Mods function. They delete perfectly sane posts but tolerate such pathetic racist blabber.

No it is not. I said it as it is. Paki is only used to refer to pakistanis in India and US. No one cares about the limey's. If you are a limey then you have no business in this matter.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

SSridhar wrote:
Dilbu wrote:I . . . I am saddened by the death of innocent school children and the likes in TSP.
It is not school children who have died at Islamabad yesterday, AFAIK.
I was not talking about one incident in particular.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

SSridhar wrote:Pakistani society may be fractured on ethnic, sectarian and ethno-linguistic lines, but, make no mistake, they are united on their hatred for India.
Does that include Balochis?
vavinash
BRFite

Post by vavinash »

Dilbu wrote: I was not talking about one incident in particular.
A snakes baby is always a snake never a mongoose.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pranav wrote:
SSridhar wrote:Pakistani society may be fractured on ethnic, sectarian and ethno-linguistic lines, but, make no mistake, they are united on their hatred for India.
I said 'Pakistani society'.
vera_k
BRF Oldie

Post by vera_k »

Philip wrote:If you want the Paki picture on how Zia changed Pak from a "Muslim state" into an "Islamic state",read my earlier post and link to the article by the veteran paki scribe.It is a very important distinction.
I think the veteran paki scribe is fooling himself. After all, Jinnah was the original terrorist and the 1956 Constitution named the country as the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Zia himself was the product of the Islamisation that started many decades earlier.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

SSridhar wrote:
Pranav wrote:
I said 'Pakistani society'.
Well, when you start peeling the onion of "Pakistani society", you are ultimately left with a relatively small core. So one should be careful to not say things that could be misconstrued.
Last edited by Pranav on 21 Oct 2009 13:11, edited 1 time in total.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

The Islamic Republic of Pakistan has managed to fall behind Afghanistan in the Press Freedom Index 2009 rankings compiled by Reporters Sans Frontières :eek: .

The Islamic Republic of Pakistan is now ranked 159, (against ranking of 152 in 2008) in comparison to Afghanistan’s ranking of 149, (ranking of 156 in 2008):

RSF - Press Freedom Index 2009
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

AmitR wrote:
vavinash wrote:All the people spouting rubbish about dharma. The only dharma is to fight for motherland and kill her enemies. As far as I am concerned all chinkis and pakis qualify.
Your post is not only in poor taste, it is also extremely racist and xenophobic.
Thats new to me. I dont think BRFites will agree with that statement
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

Just in case you don't know enough, Paki is a term used collectively for all the south asians.
:-?
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

Excuse me but aren't we getting a bit sidetracked here?

Why don't we agree to this: Any institution or country that tries to harm India should be implacably opposed by every means and any means. And that goes for every single individual who aids and abets these entities to harm India.

I think this is something every one here can agree to, with out going into semantics. After all an individual Paki by himself or herself can hardly harm India or Indians. It is only when this person is a part of an institution that they become dangerous. Kill the institution and the rest would follow.

Kasab the individual would have been clobbered in the head and sent crying to mummy if he had been on his deadly mission as an individual. He became dangerous because he was a part of the evil institution LeT which itself is a part of the even more evil Paki Govt.

So target the Govt, country, TSPA etc. The rest will just follow.
Last edited by amit on 21 Oct 2009 13:34, edited 1 time in total.