Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Sep 03, 2010

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): Sep 03, 20

Post by shiv »

CRamS wrote:
Talking about equal equal, I am truly mystyfied why Paki corruption, spot-fixing and their expose causes so much self loathing introspection among deracinated Indian elites?
I have an alternate explanation while not saying that your are wrong. In fact - I had to do some serious contortion of this type in chap 1 when I wrote my ebook and I still do it when I post on certain sites.

It's like this. Any Indian who writes the truth that Pakistan is as attractive and clean as a pool of diarrhea is instantly criticised by pointing out all that is wrong in India. This is not just by Pakis - but western sources infected with the genital warts of the "romance of Pakistan view" cultivated over decades when Pakis offered their butts for buggery by anyone with a hard on in the west in exchange for listening to a lecture on the Paki view of India or cursing India. Anything that makes Indians gloat is causes incredible takleef in some western circles. Did you read those articles linked here about how the Indian media are "breathless" about spot fixing etc?

So one way of shutting up those people is to start by saying "Oh I know India has these blablabla problems, but we are now going to talk about Pakistan." So the "equal equal" is sometimes a good tactic as long as the equal equal is not designed to equate but to say that one is not a blind bigot who is unaware of the fact that India has x, y and z issues, but that should not stop anyone from talking about the abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz&+#$%@ issues of Pakistan just because India has x, y and z.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

CRS garu,

that is an illness related to one's intellect. These people cannot analyze a problem for what it is. They have to bring in their prejudices into the problem so it is muddied enough for others lose track of the original sin.

We see it everywhere including this forum. Peope mistake this illness to modern/secular/aethist thinking. In their mindset only the purest of pure (often limited to their ilk) has the right to analyse a given issue. Any other POV is bigoted, as every other reference space has similar/other issues thus equilly guilty and cannot offer soultions to the original problem.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

shiv:

I completely agree with you. But there is a way one can talk about it in an objective sense.

Sagarika was not trying to be objective; she was expressing her contempt and self-loathing pain more than anything else. I mean to go from a bunch of Paki rascals taking bribes for bowling no balls to bringing in Hindu indulgence takes some giant leap of moral equivalence. If she wanted to be as objective as one can be, why not bring in excesses of Australia or the genocide against Aborigines or Brit colonialism or US/UK gang rape of Iraq? The list is limitless.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

CRS, Sagrika Ghosh's father is Bhaskar Ghosh, IAS the I&B secy in the 90s. Her aunt is the famous Arundhati Ghosh, IFS. Looks like she never got any of those genes or chose to be SLIME (Self Loathing Indian Media Elite). What happens is due to their parents office, they get to go abroad to study. And over there they develop the self loathing and carry it back as a way to set themselves apart from the teeming masses who toil for their livelihood. These SLIME balls have golden ladles and not just silver teaspoons.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

I also agree the necessity of Shiv-jis strategy to pass thru this Vaitarini.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Brad Goodman wrote:Funny I always thought paki's took offensive to be called as "paki" but seems like now they have taken a liking to it

Culture of Corruption is deep-rooted in Pak

Look at the banner held up by a student on 1st slide.
Those are "paki" college education standards for you.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Frontier Corps being given police powers in B’stan: Rehman
Interior Minister Rehman Malik Wednesday ruled out negotiations with those talking about ‘freedom’ in Balochistan, saying they are free to demand anything but ‘freedom.’ How about "Death to Pa'astan?"
At a press conference in Quetta, Rehman Malik said all organizations having lashkar, army and/or liberation as part of its name will be banned. What about "Pa'astan Army"? Banned? Or, "Baloch Freedom Force"?
The authority to deploy FC personnel has been given to Balochistan Chief Minister while FC will also have police powers, he said, adding initially the CM will have the additional powers for three months.
Beginning of the end?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Folks, I suggest not getting carried away with reporting posts. Everyone who visits this thread understands and if they dont then they should that the comments by members are against the TSP and its way of thinking and not against any Indian Muslims or Islam. Also, misperception amounts to sterotyping our own.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Also when Indian media tars FM Manekshaw they are also fair game.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Pakistan police arrest three over failed New York bombing
Pakistan's police have arrested three suspects linked to a Pakistani-American accused in New York of the attempted car bombing of Times Square, a senior police official said Wednesday.
The three were detained in Pakistan's capital, Islamabad, two weeks ago and had been interrogated for several days, police said.
Today we have lodged a formal case against them," said Amin, who named the three suspects as Shoaib Mughal, Mohammad Shahid and Hanbal Akhtar.
He said the three suspects also had close links with Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) leaders Hakimullah Mehsud and Qari Hussain, whose organisation has claimed responsibility for Shehzad's May 1 plot to bomb Times Square.
Mehsud is the chief of the TTP and Hussain is a militant commander of a TTP faction known as "Ustad-e-Fidaeen," which trains suicide bombers.

debriefing done halaal to be done by uncle.
recent actions are related to TTP being branded as terrorist org by uncle?
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Frustration Grips Parts of Flood-Ravaged Pakistan
More angry flood victims in southern Pakistan have turned against the country's government, looting a convoy loaded with supplies.
Residents brandishing long sticks and chanting "shame on the government" ripped supplies out of a vehicle loaded with food Wednesday in the city of Sukkur in Sindh province. One man said they had no choice because all the supplies have been going directly to government officials or the Pakistani army.

TSPA is involved but mango pakis blame the govt. strange are the ways of the bious.
negi
BRF Oldie

Post by negi »

Just a request : Reporting posts is all fine and dandy but it would make sense if the relevant takleef also be communicated to the member whose post is being reported. :)
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Terror strikes feared in Pakistan ahead of Eid
Terrorists are planning to attack religious gatherings, public places, markets, important buildings and sensitive installations, similar to the attacks carried out in Lahore and Quetta recently, the Daily Times reported citing an intelligence report.
hope there are centuries to be made. :twisted: :evil:
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

^ That would be a true IED Mubarak!!!
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

Sohail Malik, 45, stole £61,000 from vulnerable clients after realising how “easy” it was to access their money. The married father of three preyed on three people – a man in his 80s who had suffered a stroke, the man’s late wife and a woman grieving after the death of her father.
Malik, of Timperley, Cheshire, committed the offences after landing a job as manager of the Crewe branch of the Cheshire Building Society.

English-born Malik, a former officer in the Pakistan Navy who was awarded the Sword of Honour for best performance as a cadet,
( I think it should be Paki born..UKstani )

JAILED: THE BANKER WHO STOLE
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Pakistan's year was tough before the flooding started
Even before the heavy rain began to fall, Pakistan was suffering through more than its share of political, economic, and security worries.
Over the past three years, Pakistan has experienced a major economic slowdown. Local manufacturers have been hit hard by reduced demand for Pakistani goods in many countries, higher operating costs, and frequent work slowdowns thanks to a worsening electricity shortage and a volatile security situation in many areas. That's an especially large problem, because manufacturing accounts for about 25 percent of Pakistan's GDP, 60 percent of the country's exports, and nearly half of Pakistan's jobs.
The flooding will probably cost Pakistan at least 2 million bales of cotton this year of the 14 million that was expected.
These problems risk large-scale layoffs in the textile sector, a development that would deepen the country's economic troubles, further undermining the government's credibility. The inevitable ripple effects through the rest of Pakistan's economy can only make it easier for Taliban and other militant groups to expand their influence in the country's poorest provinces and to recruit in larger numbers.
Yet, the devastating floods ensure that a tough year for a struggling country will become tougher still -- and could fuel a level of unrest not seen since independence.
Poor governance, infighting, TSPA hand in gloves with terrorism, loads of TFTA attitude etc etc. socio economic situation worsened by floods--- is it ripe for repeat of cyclone bhola aftermath.( read baluchistan with frontier forces given the license to kill. there are a large number of displaced baluchis, anger resentment etc. deadly combination awaiting a bious call for explosion)
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

ok, last post on this issue -

True, Karan Thapar has an axe to grind ... but it does seem that Sam's order to pull back from Dhaka, and concentrate on the smaller by-passed towns, was a recipe for a quagmire. There seems to have been a reluctance, from the beginning, to strike decisively. Also, there was the issue about delaying permission for 3 additional brigades to be put into action.

This interview should have been done while Sam was still around to give his side of the story.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Are you crazy? Even after being told not to discuss you are posting in this thread. I guess you want to be officially warned.

I have done so and given you the reasons.

BTW, this is my first wanring issued ever.
I did ban others before. But not warned.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Take action on Pakistan’s debt
Debt campaigners call on the country’s creditors to introduce a standstill on Pakistan’s debt payments.
Pakistan’s debt levels were soaring even before the floods. Debt levels are high above what the IMF considers sustainable even for countries with strong institutions. In the last year almost 46 percent of Pakistan’s government revenues were used to service public debt.
The response from the World Bank and the IMF has been to provide new loans to Pakistan. “Of course Pakistan desperately needs aid, but it is simply dishonest to dress up loans – some of which were already promised to the country – as new aid” said Nick Dearden from Eurodad member Jubilee Debt Campaign in a press release commenting onthe World Bank and IMF emergency loans.
While the country is suffering human, social and cultural impacts of floods, these institutions [international lenders] are tempting the Pakistani government to accept new loans. These new loans will lead to further expansion of international lenders’ influence and pressure on Pakistan’s economy and will multiply the debt burden of the people” says Jubilee South-Asia/Pacific Movement on Debt and Development in a statement calling for total and unconditional debt cancellation for Pakistan.
Creditors must assume responsibility for illegitimate debt
:rotfl:
Debt campaigners ask for audits of Pakistan’s debt to assess the legitimacy of creditors’ claims and for the unconditional cancellation of illegitimate debt. “ It is urgent that the government of Pakistan is to repudiate all illegitimate debts, especially those which were incurred during the military dictatorships that spanned for decades, and use the freed funds for relief and rehabilitation” said the Jubilee South-Asia/Pacific Movement on Debt and Development statement. Creditors are also called upon to act: “We expect (the Norwegian government to undertake) an assessment of Pakistan’s debt to Norway and to cancel those loans which might be found to be illegitimate or irresponsible”, Norwegian NGOs say in a letter to Development minister Erik Solheim .
Several Eurodad members are now pushing their governments to introduce a standstill on Pakistan’s debt service.
something is going on. bakistan was slowly going down under, now it may accelerate due to floods. why are these institutions asking for debt relief/cancellation of debt etc. they dont want pakistan to fail. are there are powers behind this grouping just to guage the response of the public.

going thru the websites and the links ,looks there are supporting leftists/DIE and SLIMEs from India.
Pranav
BRF Oldie

Post by Pranav »

ramana wrote:Are you crazy? Even after being told not to discuss you are posting in this thread. I guess you want to be officially warned.
Hey, as far as I am concerned this is a dispassionate historical issue.

As regards being "told not to discuss", this is what you had said ...
Pranav, Take it easy. The thinking in ND at that time was to liberate a piece of EP and declare BD in that area. Maj Gen Jacob saw an opportunity to take Dacca to finish the business and planned accordingly. So suggest not using incorrect words for Sam Bahadur.

There were several posts on this topic after that which you did not object to. I concede that it may be a digression from the main topic. Anyway, as I said, it was my last post on the matter.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Bookies 'took out Woolmer, Cronje'
FORMER South African captain Clive Rice wants investigators to re-examine the deaths of former Pakistan coach Bob Woolmer and former South African captain Hansie Cronje in the wake of the Pakistan betting scandal.
why is he saying this now?
New low for Pakistan, this time in Twenty20
Rice was reiterating the stance of former Pakistan coach Geoff Lawson, who had earlier told Fox Sports that match-fixing “might not be about money, it might be about extortion, and all the things that go on. In Pakistan, there’s lots of extortion so it’s not necessarily about money,” Lawson said. He added: “It could be ‘your career’s over if you don’t do X, Y and Z’. It’s a whole myriad of factors; it’s a different culture and community to ours, and, as a result, you get different pressures.”
IIRC Lawson also said about kidnapping and killing in pakistan with betting.
“I am convinced his death wasn’t an accident,” he said. Former Pakistan coach Woolmer was found dead in a Jamaican hotel in 2007 on the morning after his team lost to Ireland in the World Cup. He was reportedly furious and, according to conspiracy theories, was murdered to prevent him publicising Pakistan’s alleged match fixing.
battering of the image of pakistan from all sides-nature/uparwale, bious birathers, TSPA and RAPEs, ethnic violence, kirket what not.
gawd :(( :((
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Changing face of Russia-Pakistan ties
russia mending relations with pakistan and important for India.
will cross post Indo russia/geopolitical threads
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Guys, I dont know if anyone is following tennis. This Bopanna guy is giving us problems. Couldnt he go and team up with some Indian? Now that he and Paki quraishi have reached finals of major event, I dont know to cheer or weep :evil:
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

saip wrote:Guys, I dont know if anyone is following tennis. This Bopanna guy is giving us problems. Couldnt he go and team up with some Indian? Now that he and Paki quraishi have reached finals of major event, I dont know to cheer or weep :evil:
If they win, Cheer Bopanna, if they lose blame the Pakroach

I don't think anybody in India gives a toss about tennis anyway, the only negative fall out if these guys win will be that we may have to endure Boorkhaesque WKK orgasms on TV
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Spoken like a true Mahdi!
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Pakistan cricket chief Ijaz Butt booed on his return to Lahore
Pakistan Cricket Board chairman Ijaz Butt was met by a hostile reception on his return to Lahore on Wednesday in his first public appearance since three Pakistan players were accused of spot-fixing.
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

If they win it's because Bopanna won despite the Paki hitting double-faults on spot-fixing, if they lose its because the Paki did too many double-faults on spot-fixing.
Stan_Savljevic
BRF Oldie

Post by Stan_Savljevic »

saip wrote:Guys, I dont know if anyone is following tennis. This Bopanna guy is giving us problems.
Just be prepared to see this combo for a loooong time. They will go quite far from what it looks like giving wkk's a handy racket to whack their balls with. {no pun intended anywhere}
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

enqyoob wrote:
If they win it's because Bopanna won despite the Paki hitting double-faults on spot-fixing, if they lose its because the Paki did too many double-faults on spot-fixing.
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Didn't think from that angle
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Is it time for changing out Zardari?
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Pakistan stares into a void - By Syed Saleem Shahzad
"At the moment, the hardcore right-wing parties are dead against the army because of its support for the American war [on terror], so who would support a military takeover? And without support from a strong segment of the masses, a coup is not possible," said Gul.

"In the present [political] circumstances, the military is supposed to have a very limited role. That is supposed to be under the constitution ... it cannot play a political role. The best solution is a combined role for the judiciary and the military to facilitate a forum of elders, who would run the country under an interim arrangement and with the help of the judiciary and the army to take the country out of its present crisis," Gul said.

"Otherwise, the country is heading towards chaos and anarchy. In such chaos and anarchy, sometimes the masses search out leaders who can take them on the road of revolution. In Pakistan, if a revolution comes, it would have to be an anti-American Islamic revolution. And history tells us that whatever happens in this region, its effects always trickle into Delhi," Gul warned in reference to the capital of India.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Gul buddin as usual is dragging India into his mess hole while betraying his choices for anti-American Islamist takeover.
What happens if US endorses Kiyani to take over to prevent the very thing Gul hopes for?

The fact that he is voicing his inner desires shows how fragile the situation is.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Ajatshatru, This time I think he is threatening a Islamist takeover due to the floods etc. Maybe lunatic ravings but need to be kept in mind. the fllod relief by jihadis and total collapse of civil govt and food riots etc all indicate a fork in the road. The thinkig was that US wants civil facade govt while the military runs the show. Win-win. Now after the floods the its lose-win. And it can all fall down and become lose-lose. So they might have Kiyani takeover and pretend elections will be held of normalizing the situation.

Note Sharif's lamnets that anyone asking for TSPA takeover is no friend of TSP. Means there is some fire that he wants to put out.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Hamid Gul: "In Pakistan, if a revolution comes, it would have to be an anti-American Islamic revolution. And history tells us that whatever happens in this region, its effects always trickle into Delhi," Gul warned in reference to the capital of India.

An anti-American Islamic revolution would be a god-send to India. It would immediately detach at least one, if not two, of Pakistan's 3.5 friends, and help reduce Pakistan to deeper economic and military impotence.

The key question for India will be whether this anti-American Islamic regime would be suicidal or sane. If it is sane, then Mutually Assured Destruction/Damage will keep things stable. Meanwhile the anti-liberal, anti-Shia, anti-Ahmedi, anti-Hindu&Christian pogroms in Pakistan that will invariably accompany such a revolution (however we may wish otherwise) will silence WKKs and the like (though some will spin the whole thing as India's fault - if only India had made such and such concession, these massacres would not have happened).

If the Islamic revolution in Pakistan is suicidal, that is a whole different scenario - it will attempt to provoke nuclear war. It will remain to be seen if the taller than mountain fliends can rein them in. In the meantime, stranded in Afghanistan, the US will not have the wherewithal to keep Iran from going nuclear. Having an insane, Sunni-majority, nuclear state next to it will be a great incentive for Iran indeed to go nuclear. To come out of this mess better off than before, Indian leadership is going to have to have very quick reflexes.
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

Muppalla wrote:Pakistan stares into a void - By Syed Saleem Shahzad
" And history tells us that whatever happens in this region, its effects always trickle into Delhi," Gul warned in reference to the capital of India.
Historically whatever has trickled to Delhi has first flooded pakistan big time.

Well it will trickle into Delhi and it will be just that, a trickle. It will flood pakistan however with the crap and we will have some bad smell lingering for a while but thats the worst it will get.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

From 2002 (PDF file)
http://www.eias.org/publications/briefi ... kistan.pdf
Not a bad synopsis of Pakistan.

On Pakistan's financial situation - it has probably only gotten worse since 2002:
Since the time of the creation of Pakistan, 40-50% of the revenue has been spent on defence, resulting in a worrying structure of the country’s budget: 55% of the revenue is spent on debt repayment, 30% on defence and 10-15% on civil and administrative costs.90 So far, constant borrowing by one government after another has left Pakistan facing a total debt of approximately US$38 billion. Initially, it was the declining development budget that was financed through debt, but with the passage of time borrowing financed the non-development budget as well. In the period 1988-2000, debt servicing overtook defence expenditure, and at the end of the 20th century, Pakistan reached a stage where it had to reschedule part of its US$30 billion external debt only to keep afloat and the economic sanctions that followed the May 1998 nuclear tests only exacerbated the imbalance. Clearly, Pakistan is in a position where new loans are being acquired to repay the old ones, with defence expenditure adding a heavy burden to Pakistan’s economy in a spiralling manner.

Small wonder then that the present military regime of General Musharraf has been struggling to service this debt and has been on the verge of defaulting. Since the time it assumed power in October 1999, it has been negotiating with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for a US$2.5 billion three-year credit which would help the country stay afloat and maintain at least a semblance of fiscal credibility. Pakistan managed - temporarily – to avert the crisis of immediate default when the IMF approved a 10-month stand-by credit of US$596 million in November 2000. However, Pakistan would have to adhere to the stiff conditions imposed by the IMF in order to obtain all the tranches of the package agreed upon.
SureshP
BRFite

Post by SureshP »

Pakistan cricketer Mohammad Asif considers asylum in Britain

The Pakistan bowler held a 35-minute meeting with an immigration lawyer last Friday, The Daily Telegraph has learnt, and said he feared the allegations of fixing certain events in a recent Test match against England could make him the target of dangerous criminal gangs linked to the illegal betting underworld.

The cricketer is said to have asked the lawyer what would be a way to stay in Britain. He went on to discuss the asylum process with the solicitor, from London firm Malik and Malik.
Immigration experts said Asif could present a viable case if he were able to prove his life was in danger and that the Pakistan authorities were unable or unwilling to protect him.

The 27-year-old fast bowler asked an intermediary to arrange a meeting with the lawyer in London last week, and the meeting apparently took place in a Pakistani restaurant in Southall, west London, on Friday. “He didn’t say anything about asylum at first,” said the lawyer, who spoke on condition of anonymity. “He just said, 'what’s the way to stay?’ Then we told him there’s the student way – you can come here to study – or you can apply for a work permit. But then he asked about asylum.”

Asif was said to have looked “very anxious” and was accompanied by an unidentified older man. “I think he’s just worried about the backlash at home – that’s what he told me,” the solicitor said. “There’s been a lot of talk and there are undercover betting mafias with a lot of power – that seemed to be what he was worried about.”
“If he wants to go forward then we will see what we can do for him,” the solicitor said.

It is rare for Pakistanis to be granted asylum. In 2009, only 65 were given shelter in Britain, Home Office figures show. One leading immigration lawyer, who did not wish to be named, said Asif could apply for refugee status if he first proved “a well-founded fear of being persecuted” by a gang who were out to cause him harm. He would then have to argue that the Pakistan state would not protect him.
It has emerged that Asif comes from a poor family but has four homes, including an Italianate mansion in Lahore. He has been dogged by doping controversies since testing positive for the anabolic steroid Nandrolone in 2006, and remains barred from travelling to the United Arab Emirates after he was deported from the country in 2008 for possessing drugs.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... itain.html
Rupesh
BRFite

Post by Rupesh »

From Deaf-n-dumb fora.
One of my friends went to Leicester university and he got friendly with one girl, who was a daughter of a general. He thought initially she was a bit misplaced regarding her views and started talking about culture and faith. Her reaction was one of horror and she loudly proclaimed she hated Pakistanis as a people and wouldn't go near one with a barge pole. She then introduced her boyfriend to him, a Sikh with a turban, who went about bragging how he was screwing a ##Pakistani## general's daughter. She went on to sleep with four of his Indian pals as well. She left after three years to go back to Pakistan.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

CalvinH wrote:[
" And history tells us that whatever happens in this region, its effects always trickle into Delhi," Gul warned in reference to the capital of India.

Historically whatever has trickled to Delhi has first flooded pakistan big time.
History got inturrupted at 1947 partition.
Nothing will happen now and the mess has to be taken care by India anyway.
VikramS
BRFite

Post by VikramS »

There is an inherent assumption in the group-think here that if the Islamists become stronger, the Anglo customers/friends of TSP will ditch her and that some how will be good for India. I do not think so.

Out of the 3.5 customers, the Anglos are the once who want some kind of a balance/stale-mate in the India-Pakistan-China axis. They want to stop the spread of Chinese influence while they want to be able to use the Islamists to take pot-shots at the Panda and the Bear. They are concerned about the Islamist back-lash but feel that they can somehow manage it before it crosses the seven seas.

If the Anglos ditch TSP the customers left will then dictate terms and these customers are authoritarian. If it serves their purpose, they will not blink an eye if millions of Indians die; they do not have any elections, or a business constituency or a liberal constituency to answer too. In fact the Panda will not mind if a nuclear exchange occurs as a TSP drowning in the cess-pool tries its best to take India down with it.

If the Anglos decide that TSP is too important to leave to the other customers, they will then strike deals with the Islamists themselves. At the end of the day the Islamists too want all the trappings with power. Why would they be any different from the RAPE TSPA Generals? The land-owners like the Sharifs/Rashids are any way in bed with the Islamists. In fact the Anglos will be more eager to court the Islamists since the risk of a JDAM in the West becomes greater without the bought RAPE controlling the crown jewels. The Islamists too will be co-opted like the RAPE have been.

The only silver lining for India will be if the crown-jewels are shipped back the Karakoram Highway. But who do the heist is a big question mark. The only way out I see is the Panda fearing the Islamists and then working with the Anglos to take back the jewels. But for that to happen, the Anglos have to first get the Islamists into their pocket and then get the Panda to the table. The Bear will be more than happy to see the jewels go back to where they belong.