Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv

Post by RCase »

Lalmohan wrote:butt iph motorhamas start signing a-o-a during ahem then doej that naat becum instantly haraam?
Maulaner, ju forgot hadith which waj revealed to profit:

Your wives are a place of sowing of seed for you, so come to your place of cultivation however you wish and put forth for yourselves. And fear Allah and know that you will meet Him. And give good tidings to the believers.

So, everything is halal during ahem!
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

AOA !!
Arabian Or American

Paki Djinna and Ikball Koming oot oph B O B
Britanian O Bitch

Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

kish wrote:
Lalmohan wrote:butt iph motorhamas start signing a-o-a during ahem then doej that naat becum instantly haraam?
juu mean likke dish

I must be becoming visually dyslexic. For a second I wondered why the motorhams were holding placards saying 'Drop Stones'.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Suraj wrote:

I must be becoming visually dyslexic. For a second I wondered why the motorhams were holding placards saying 'Drop Stones'.
drone
n.
1. A male bee {Or ij it a Baki Ba$turd?}, especially a honeybee, that is characteristically stingless, performs no work, and produces no honey. Its only function is to mate with the queen bee. {Ijn't that what the al kitab mentions ij the role of the mard-e-momeen?}
2. An idle person who lives off others; a loafer. {AoA! This is the Ummah!}

These motormas have been accused of fitna by looking at drones (see above dictionary definition) and are anticipating shariah punishment of stoning. Hence the plea to drop stones.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

MaanKaShalla; Chakke Pey Chakka, Fuuddu Bheend Bhaaddakka

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12ach ... &start=412
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

i bhote phor rcaseullah phor chief mauler!
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

RCase wrote:
Suraj wrote:

drone
n.
1. A male bee {Or ij it a Baki Ba$turd?}, especially a honeybee, that is characteristically stingless, performs no work, and produces no honey. Its only function is to mate with the queen bee. {Ijn't that what the al kitab mentions ij the role of the mard-e-momeen?}
2. An idle person who lives off others; a loafer. {AoA! This is the Ummah!}

These motormas have been accused of fitna by looking at drones (see above dictionary definition) and are anticipating shariah punishment of stoning. Hence the plea to drop stones.
I yam suprijed that no one notijed, How brave Al-Baki men sent their motomas to plead the Amerikans to stop drone attacks(may be fear of drone attacks :rotfl: )

Anyways, baki gobermint should allow brave baki men to wear burqa. So, that Amerikans will get conphused and bill not attack brave baki men hiding in burqa.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

kish wrote: So, that Amerikans will get conphused and bill not attack brave baki men hiding in burqa.
And then the 'Burqa Avenger' can take on the Americans.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Wah wah Case-ul-Haq and Lalmullah, bith your advice I will now squeeze own my own tamatars, instead of asking motormas.

After all, a tamatar in haath is worth 2 in the push, hain ji?
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

^^^
The hijab and burqa bictures show air heads. Art imitates reality! AoA!
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

I soch apter black, green on green and white, ij there a lot of saffron color?

Ij there a saffron bandit looking like a halaal gunda villain against burqa-e-weiner?

Ij it to make look like saffron bandits saving kids from burqa-e-weiner - looking from right to lept.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

vishvak wrote:Image
I soch apter black, green on green and white, ij there a lot of saffron color?

Ij there a saffron bandit looking like a halaal gunda villain against burqa-e-weiner? Ij it to make look like saffron bandits saving kids from burqa-e-weiner - looking from right to lept.
Kufar! Bhy do joo bring up the evil yindooj eberywhere? Joo are missing the treej from the jungle. Do joo not dekho signj of prosh-parity eben in our billages? There ij:

1. paved sadak
2. shtreet lampj
3. bijli in ebery ghar
4. ghusalkhana exhaujt fan
5. goat for ebery child
6. chashmaj for the ishort sighted
7. land-ishkaping
8. healthy bell-fed kidj

But one sawaal. Bhy ij the cape in front of the burkha-caped crushader? It should cover her rear. Ij her rear expojed?
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

anupmisra wrote:..........But one sawaal. Bhy ij the cape in front of the burkha-caped crushader? It should cover her rear. Ij her rear expojed?
Ju can dekho that the three Mauleners pehind Motorma Burka are staring with great interest at her burkina-faso...if ju know bhat I mean.
kish
BRFite

Post by kish »

^^^^And juu phailed to menshun the little mujahid with Goat. Paki lovee phor Goat estart at a very young age.
abhischekcc
BRF Oldie

Post by abhischekcc »

They are dekhoing and saying "100% tunch maal" for Hasina Atimbum
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Burkha avenger origin story.

The real Burkha avengers

Big bad men from Army and ISI wanted to shut down their madrassa at Lal Masjid, Burkha avengers took them on!!

But Burkha avenger in chief (who turned out to be Lal Mullah) was caught :oops:

His daughter has now taken up the mantle to keep madrassas open.
vishvak wrote:Image
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

anujanullah ij remembering onlee too bhell!!
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

anupmisra wrote:
vishvak wrote:
But one sawaal. Bhy ij the cape in front of the burkha-caped crushader? It should cover her rear. Ij her rear expojed?
Ya arrah anupullah -ul - mishrawallah

ju shud realije dat it ij nawt haram phor the burka avyenjar two expoje har bum. Aphter awl, eet ij moar pouwerphul thaan atim bum. Yand ujes awr djinn teknowlagi, postulated as "The Pindi-Chana Farticle Effect".

yourj No-inglee.
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Nanha mujahids of Pakistan jumping in Water. :rotfl: :rotfl:

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

James B wrote:Nanha mujahids of Pakistan jumping in Water. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bhy phor? Bhill that generate bijli?
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Tailless pakidasa macaques

:rotfl:

WTF was that video about?

anyway Malsi youth duniyabhar are of the same type
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

AOA onlee :rotfl: :rotfl:

RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

^^^
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach clothes!

These wimmens are competing to attract the attenshun of their hajband by stitching up a storm of kameez. (Since it ij for Mehram, no need for shalwar/ patloon).
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

A Lund in Lund behaving like a Lund because he thinks his wife was enjoying another Lund!

In another incident, a woman was gunned down by her husband in Adho Lund village within the remits of Yaroo Lund police station near Mir Mathelo district, Ghotki. Mubarak Lund allegedly claimed that his wife was having an affair with someone in the neighbourhood.
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

I am amazed, can they really see anything at all? are there any studies on the effects of breathing one's own body odor every single minute till one dies? no chance of breathing fresh air.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

venug wrote:I am amazed, can they really see anything at all? are there any studies on the effects of breathing one's own body odor every single minute till one dies? no chance of breathing fresh air.
Phresh Air Yand Bushed Hair arr both haram
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Da status oph living in mantally vezzetaited shtate waaz beshoshtoad bi graan Seer hamshelff. Know bhy Khattoons arr brohibted phrom buying Sabzzi.

joygoswami
BRFite

Post by joygoswami »

Baptions pleaze !!

Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

RCase wrote:A Lund in Lund behaving like a Lund because he thinks his wife was enjoying another Lund!

In another incident, a woman was gunned down by her husband in Adho Lund village within the remits of Yaroo Lund police station near Mir Mathelo district, Ghotki. Mubarak Lund allegedly claimed that his wife was having an affair with someone in the neighbourhood.
so half mijjile in friendly mijjile thana was congratulated mijjile claim?
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

^^^
Lalmullah,

AoA! We have found the mijjile senter of the nashun! These batriotic beoble have named eberything after mijjiles, keeping in line with the gobermint of having all chaurah's dekrated with mijjiles and atim bums.
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

joygoswami wrote:Baptions pleaze !!

Winner of the 'Ms Fat and Ugly' contest.

(In case you should choke, there ij waater and teeshoo handy!)

Ayesha on left: "Thij ij too funny! Let me post this on teetar and phasepook" (giggle)
Madam Jalebi: AoA! Subhanallah! Mashallah!
Birader on right: "Eye yam ready to puke"
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Another Baki showing his mardangi

Maulaners,

The broud martial race Baki mards are known for their legendary courage of not backing down. Im the Dim says he will not apologize under any circumstances! Bhat pravery!

I hope ju remember from 1971, there waj a similar brave jernail, Tiger Niazi, who would not back down - "I am the man! I will take the tank over my body".
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Frankenstein in the middle!

Once I saw a funeral procession. The dead body was tied in a chair. That dead body was just like it.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

venug wrote:I am amazed, can they really see anything at all? are there any studies on the effects of breathing one's own body odor every single minute till one dies? no chance of breathing fresh air.
So what if the peripheral vision is not 20/20 or is garbled through a lattice-like visor. The all encompassing tent liberates the free thinker in the muslimas who wear it.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Holy crap! The good, the bad and the ungleee...
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

^^^
Anupullah bin Misri,

Mashallah! :rotfl:
rajanb
BRFite

Post by rajanb »

RCase wrote:^^^
Anupullah bin Misri,

Mashallah! :rotfl:
Ewwww. Bhere haj the unglee bin?
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Jhujar wrote:Da status oph living in mantally vezzetaited shtate waaz beshoshtoad bi graan Seer hamshelff. Know bhy Khattoons arr brohibted phrom buying Sabzzi.

Jhujar Ji :

Here ij da reejun :

No bananas and moolis, please

In one reported case in Wazirabad, a candidate Chand Butt shot dead a friend who was joking with him for getting a mooli from the EC

A friend, who has an eye for the absurd, drew my attention to a news item which said that several candidates contesting for the offices of nazim and naib nazim had objected to some symbols allotted to them by the Election Commission. The most offending in this category was the banana. One irate candidate told this newspaper: “How will I tell my supporters that I have got a banana [as a symbol, he meant]?” Indeed.

But the list doesn’t end with the banana. Mooli (horse radish) is another symbol that hasn’t gone down well with the candidates both for reasons of its association with flatulence as well as...yes, its shape. In at least one reported case in Wazirabad, a candidate Chand Butt shot dead a friend who was joking with him for getting a mooli from the EC. It is embarrassing enough to go through life with a name like Chand Butt. To also append a mooli to anything spelled and pronounced that way not only raises multiple possibilities of mischief, it can also be the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back.

The news sent me looking for Josh Malihabadi’s autobiography, Yadon ke braat. Now Josh is not exactly famous for being mealy-mouthed. His description of the ethos of his time is not only interesting, it also shows that some veggies have traditionally been considered dual-purpose. Let me offer below a very rough reproduction of the relevant portions from Josh, beginning with how respectable women were to conduct themselves.

They were kept under parda and homes were divided into two portions, mardana and zenana. Respectable women ventured out of their homes only in a palanquin. They would never speak loudly. Sometimes a heavy stone or some other weighty object was put in the palanquin so that the kahar (carriers) would not know the exact weight of the lady they were carrying. This was done, presumably, to prevent them from assessing the shape of the lady. I can hear Mr Spock say “fascinating!”

Even the female servants of respectable households observed parda. Male children from outside the family could go into the zenana until they were ten or eleven, after which they were embargoed from entering that portion of the house. Ladies would hide even from women of suspect character (this is presumably a reference to women whose weight and shape needn’t be hidden from anyone. Just as well, I’d say). Respectable women would not present themselves even before their fathers, grandfathers and uncles without covering their heads.

Josh doesn’t inform the reader of how they appeared before their husbands but other sources, literary and non-literary, tell us that the situation even on that front was less than satisfactory from the present writer’s perspective. Wives seem to have observed a certain protocol before their husbands and I have a sneaking suspicion that conjugal relations between spouses were about as exciting and passionate as summit meetings between two heads of state. So while it is a safe bet that respectable couples did things that begot them kids, it is somewhat difficult to assume that they also had sex. In any case, if what they did could be called sex, Hugh Hefner would still have been filling out job applications in Chicago.

But Josh’s best shot at this point is the revelation that some veggies, which he alternately calls laanbi-laanbi tarkarian (elongated vegetables) and fohush sabzian (obscene vegetables), were not allowed into the zenana. This ban had been slapped with the express purpose of retaining the sanctity of the zenana. He actually gives the names of some of the offensively shaped veggies but I’d rather leave that to the imagination of the reader. Let him — did I say, him — use his imagination. These veggies, writes Josh, would enter the zenana only after they had been sliced into small pieces. Having thus deprived them of their presumed dual purpose on the basis of the apprehension that they could be put to use other than cooking, they were allowed in. If that’s the kind of F-16s we are going to get, I say down with the Americans.

Josh’s description quite obviously throws up a number of interesting observations. The foremost would be evident to all except the dumb or the pious (let these two categories not be mixed up because that is not my intention). Anyway, it should be clear that the men did not think the women, in reality, were as chaste as they were presented to be or as they came across while following the mores of a patriarchal society. Why else would “elongated veggies” be disallowed from the zenana until they were appropriately cut up and thus deprived of their potential for mischief?

From this account it does not seem that the men had ever cared to look at the absurdity of reducing women to a state where they were more likely to put their faith in the exciting possibilities proffered by elongated veggies rather than in the men around them. The joke then is on the men rather than the women whose passion for the forbidden fruit survived — until Josh’s time — the ravages of banishment from the Garden of Eden and, later, Noah’s deluge.

But the worst aspect of this sorry description, had the men cared to think, was the ban on the veggies going in their natural state into the zenana, which shows they feared competition even from vegetables. The less said on this count the better.

Meanwhile, I am told the EC has withdrawn the offending symbols. What a shame!

Cheers Image