Terror Attacks on Mumbai-II

shiv
BRF Oldie

Re: Terror Attacks on Mumbai-II

Post by shiv »

Jake wrote: I mentioned safety as not in physical safety, but in disclosure of identity.?
Good diversion away from the point I am making. How do you avoid it if crowds of cameramen barge into areas where they should not be and cannot be beaten back? So kindly put on a thinking cap and stop thinking of excuses and convoluted rationalizations for what you wrote in a hurry.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Abhi_G wrote:From Gerard's post

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 2008_pg1_3

US spies killed in terrorist raid

NEW DELHI: Even though the Indian government has refrained from dragging Islamabad directly into the Mumbai terror attacks, insinuations suggest that diplomatic relations between the two countries may suffer in the aftermath of the attacks. It is believed that the terrorists identified and then killed two senior US intelligence officers staying at the Taj Mahal Hotel. Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, in his address to the nation, pricked Pakistan thrice without naming it. The security agencies in New Delhi told reporters they suspected the role of Al Qaeda in the attacks. The agencies believed their suspicion arose from the way the terrorists captured Taj hotel and successfully identified two senior US intelligence officials by checking the passports of the foreigners who were staying there, sources said. iftikhar gilani

TOI said the same in the previous version of their report posted above. But they have removed those lines.
So this is a shadow war going on between US intel and Al Queda/Pak terror groups/LeT
and India is a collateral damage in this war.
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

Thanks for the youtube videos shynee. Suhel and Arnab are awesome.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

Holy @$E$^& those mofos are showing commandos outside the windows..

OMG gunshots..

One body fell out of that window..
Last edited by sunilUpa on 29 Nov 2008 06:53, edited 1 time in total.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

So this is a shadow war going on between US intel and Al Queda/Pak terror groups/LeT
and India is a collateral damage in this war.
I doubt it!! To me it looks like a spin for their islamic ummah around the world to proove the validity of the mission. I.e. The mission was taken to kill bad CIA agents.
Anant
BRFite

Post by Anant »

Ramana,

Isn't it true that there were temp staff at these hotels who were terrorists? Therefore, it was probably pretty easy to ferret out the US names and then send them to the ISI to get a whiff as to who they are. Chances are it was fairly easy since US intel has a limited pool of agents for a specific station (either the CIA or FBI for say South Asia). The fact that it was an inside job is also distressing as per the interview with the Marcos commander who said these people knew every nook and cranny of the hotels. As you rightly said, this is a war, plain and simple.
antaryami
BRFite -Trainee

Post by antaryami »

shynee wrote:Here is some YouTube videos from Arnab Goswami - TimesNow

Arnab and Sohail Seth is awesome. Guys watch

Part-I
Part-II
Part-III
I think Times Now channel has emerged as the true media channel among all the crap channels especially NDTV,CNN-IBN,AAJ TAK and the likes. Not onlyhas TIMES NOW carried out Non stop reporting but they have not taken a single break to show commercials.The pretentious attitude of Barkha Dutt and Rajdeep has been deploreable.
vsudhir
BRF Oldie

Post by vsudhir »

Tis no secret that the shareholding of NDTV and the funding of IBN comes from sources that are relatively immune to public anger. But competition from a patriotic news channel (which is what I hope Times Now will morph into under Arnab) might just force a change into these non-national channels. Thats the hope, time will tell if it will go anywhere, though.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

I think a piglet fell out
John Snow
BRFite

Post by John Snow »

Mumbai is too critical for our administration(adminstrators) to resolve this crisis for this long There are many strategic landmarks in that city....

As ramana garu rightly said this is WAR (undeclared unilateral and asymetrical) what will UPA GOI do hereafter is a billion peoples question.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

a well trained guest could check in for a couple days and prepare a good
map of all the public areas, but only a insider could go and map all the
"staff only" areas. maybe they used both and these "guests" and "staff"
joined up with the external team, arming themselves from the luggage already in the guest rooms.

I had read in a novel about SAS "stay behind" teams in germany who were supposed to hide in forest underground bunkers until the first night of WW3 and then emerge to wage war on the 2nd and 3rd echelon of warsaw pact (mainly transport and garrison troops), id field HQs to call in airstrikes and such.

the new node of serpents who slithered out in Taj yesterday evening seems to be of that type.
antaryami
BRFite -Trainee

Post by antaryami »

Times Now showing a body dropping out of the TAJ window
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

A Piglet was thrown out of the window..
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

Spinmasters and western double standards at work again:

UK and Unkil wants India and TSP to talk even if 100 of our people are dead
International alarm at this finger-pointing was tempered by relief that Pakistan is behaving so helpfully. Zardari condemned the attacks and agreed yesterday to send the head of the powerful ISI intelligence agency, Lieutenant-General Ahmed Shujaa Pasha, to India to review evidence on the Mumbai atrocities.
India's suspicion of TSP clouds Unkil's strategy
Unless care is exercised, one of the apparent goals of the Mumbai attack will be achieved, said Moonis Ahmar, a lecturer in international relations at Karachi University. And the new American agenda of reconciliation between India and Pakistan will be sacrificed. “It’s a well-thought-out conspiracy to destabilize relations between the two countries,” Mr. Ahmar said.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

hopefully he was fully alive when thrown.

Unkil can go suck a lemon about its "strategy". all its preparing to do is
run away from afghanistan after installing taliban as a alliance partner.
saudis are brokering talks with mullah omar.
faraz
BRFite -Trainee

Post by faraz »

Piglet ? Yummy ! :rotfl: I am ready with my Fork and Knife for more pork :rotfl: :rotfl:
sunilUpa wrote:A Piglet was thrown out of the window..
ManuT
BRFite

Post by ManuT »

sunilUpa wrote:I think a piglet fell out
It appears he was thrown out by another one.

I only hope it was not a hostage.

And the room is now on fire.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

Singha wrote:hopefully he was fully alive when thrown.

Unkil can go suck a lemon about its "strategy". all its preparing to do is
run away from afghanistan after installing taliban as a alliance partner.
saudis are brokering talks with mullah omar.
There was a commando out side the window..he didn't shoot..neither did he react with alarm.

I would imagine a very dead piglet..
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

Thick black smoke. Hopefully not a smoke screen or diversion to allow pigs to escape. Major skirmish going on--battlezone.
Ashwin B
BRFite

Post by Ashwin B »

The reporters who are jeopardizing the effort by exposing the commando operations have as much intelligence as a piece of rock.
Consummate imbeciles.

You know, if they so badly want their story, we should let them go inside the Taj and report back the details of the terrorists instead.
Just throw them at the terrorists.

Idiots.

It's been three days and they're still at it.
samuel
BRFite

Post by samuel »

So far,

+ ATS top order gone. May be random act, unlikely.
+ "US Agents" killed in Taj.
+ People had checked in on Nov 22.
+ A guy at least had joined the Taj and another supposedly SMSed his discovery of the jihadi before being killed.
+ There were "sleepers" -- it was one left before it became six or so sources of fire on ground and first floor.
+Is it 12, 26, 29 or 40? What's the latest on that?

+Difficult to get this much ammo in one go.
+Impossible to hold up this long without terrain knowledge and planning.
+ Listen to interview and accent. Faridkot sounds right.
+ Did they know where they were going? Did they know this was a suicide mission?
+ There was a Malegaon diversion? How difficult to do that?

What other data points are there?

S
Anant
BRFite

Post by Anant »

Someone have a photo or screen grab? Thanks. Any guess as to how many Porki's are in there? Obviously n>1.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

vsudhir wrote:Tis no secret that the shareholding of NDTV and the funding of IBN comes from sources that are relatively immune to public anger. But competition from a patriotic news channel (which is what I hope Times Now will morph into under Arnab) might just force a change into these non-national channels. Thats the hope, time will tell if it will go anywhere, though.
Parentage does not inspire much confidence. It is owned by Bennet coleman (Times of India) and by Reuters...maybe Arnab is a lone ranger out there. But lets wait and see...
Jake
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Jake »

faraz wrote:Were they NSG ? I think they were MARCOS.
Jake wrote:I mentioned safety as not in physical safety, but in disclosure of identity. That is why these forces usually do not reveal their identities. If you saw the press conference that the NSG gave; they were all masked.

Could be. I thought the NSG wore all black as they are also called the Black Cats or were, if i am not mistaken.
Abhi_G
BRFite

Post by Abhi_G »

cut the bullshit
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I have a question. Has anyone seen one Indian expert on CNN or BBC or MSNBC or Al jazeera who spoke about the Indian point of view? Idont count Deepak Chopra as giving the Indian point of view. he gives his own. Same with Farid Zakaria etc.

I see only Paki pov and US experts who are dissing India and its response. The Pakis say we didnt do it. And US says they could have doen better. unfortunatley for both 911 shows the contrary.
For those who need to understand it. The Pakis did it (911). And the US failed and covered up for the Pakis.

----------
EDITED : ramana, lets not post unsubstantiated rumours till someone actually provides us sources
Last edited by Jagan on 29 Nov 2008 07:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited.
antaryami
BRFite -Trainee

Post by antaryami »

MOD NOTE: THIS IS A WELL CIRCULATED CHAIN MAIL THAT IS NOT SUBSTANTIATED. PLEASE DO NOT POST UNSUBSTANTIATED EMAILS
Nayak
BRF Oldie

Post by Nayak »

George Koshy lying on the ground. Puhleeze, I see people dogs and cars casually moving around. Imbecile.
Anant
BRFite

Post by Anant »

Ramana,

I have monitored US media pretty much non stop from the start. I have seen 0 true Indian viewpoints presented and I am excepting the people that you mentioned.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

ramana wrote:I have a question. Has anyone seen one Indian expert on CNN or BBC or MSNBC or Al jazeera who spoke about the Indian point of view? Idont count Deepak Chopra as giving the Indian point of view. he gives his own. Same with Farid Zakaria etc.

I see only Paki pov and US experts who are dissing India and its response. The Pakis say we didnt do it. And US says they could have doen better. unfortunatley for both 911 shows the contrary.
For those who need to understand it. The Pakis did it (911). And the US failed and covered up for the Pakis.

----------
Aslo what about that lady from TOi who was guiding the jihadis? or is it case of misperception?
There was one today morning...forget his name though. He got good airtime; repeatedly. Not Chopra or Farid. a Security consultant..
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

ramana wrote:
Singha wrote:abu bilal or whatever is clearly lying about there being only 12 people.
You expect him to tell the truth?

This is a commando operation like in WWII when the Allies used the partisans etc by landing them from the sea. Its a mistake to think its terrorist action. Its an out and out act of war using irregulars. The training, the modus operandi everything shows that. Maj Gen. Cawthorne would be proud of his boys(ISI) for using all his tricks. Its not a chef/US operation but an SAS type operation going back to WWII.
Even if he was telling the truth, it is probably only the # of people that he knows about. In commando style ops. each team is only told what it needs to know, so that other teams cannot be compromised if a member gets captured.
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

Multi pronged operations going on with ground Floor gun battle on: Times Now reporter.

I had to switch off the timesnow people because of (uhh uhh uhh uhh uhh there are uhhh uhhh there is uhh uhhhh uhhhhhhh uhhh more comannndoos are uhh uuhhh are even as we uhhh uhhhh see thickaah blackaaaah smokkkkaaah ragingaaaa fireaaaaaah rukuminiaaahhh more seriousaaaah)

Times Now gave two more sniper position from which they are FIRING from and give out details about signal exchange from army commandos.Also details being given on WHICH group of snipers are firing...

WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS!!!!!!!
Sridhar
BRFite

Post by Sridhar »

Ramana,

Uday Bhaskar was on CNN a few times. But I was commenting a few minutes ago about how much airtime the Pakis are getting - with this Reza whatsisame in Islamabad making absurd statements in every segment.
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

OMG...someone knock some sense in to Rukmini
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Folks a request start a new thread when it reaches 48 pages. Will lock this one at that time or other admins can do the job.

Thanks, ramana
sunilUpa
BRFite

Post by sunilUpa »

There was some one else...suit, blue tie, Indian. Forget his name.
RavinM
BRFite -Trainee

Post by RavinM »

hi folks! got any clips of the porki falling to his hell of death!!
klein
BRFite -Trainee

Post by klein »

Does anyone have a video if the piglet being thrown out of a window ?? Please ... Pretty Please .. Please coated with Honey and sugar ??????
Jake
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Jake »

Sridhar wrote:Ramana,

Uday Bhaskar was on CNN a few times. But I was commenting a few minutes ago about how much airtime the Pakis are getting - with this Reza whatsisame in Islamabad making absurd statements in every segment.

Here's the perp...

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporter ... .reza.html

disgusting lack of journalistic integrity
lakshmikanth
BRFite

Post by lakshmikanth »

RavinM wrote:hi folks! got any clips of the porki falling to his hell of death!!
Are u sure its a piglet... it may be an innocent occupant of the room.. lets wait for the confirmation.. if its indeed a piglet.. that would be my wallpaper tommorow.

BTW: TimesNow giving out details on FireTenders with platform with commandos on it. ALso gave details on the NUMBER of commandos (Rukumani needs to sacked from TimesNow)!

The funny thing is they are saying : From the left side of Taj (obvious question from left side of WHOM you idiot?!!!)

They are giving details that commandos are closing in!!

This is UNACCEPTABLE!