Blasts in delhi

Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Re: Blasts in delhi

Post by Rahul M »

Iam assuming you dont agree when I say that Right to be alive is far more important than freedom to be an atheist + hindu as per sanatan dharma ? :| :(
to ensure the safety of the environment is also very important, perhaps more important than the points I mentioned and as important as the one by you.
However, it has no effect on ensuring the safety of 'us' from terrorists. or, as much connection as "right to be alive" has. IMHO, of course.
The ability of sanatan dharma to retain atheists among its fold in no way undermines the chances of the followers of sanatan dharma to stay alive. you are free to disagree with me, of course.

anyway, if you are just concerned about staying alive, conversion could be a way you might consider. :wink:
if you can convert 80% of the population of this country, you would ensure that there would be no further attacks on you for being kafir, or at least no Islamic reason to do so.

It is my opinion that the struggle we are in is much, much more than just an "us vs them" struggle. In India our effort should be to protect and let flourish something that is very precious and unique. It is the justification by worth that makes this engagement meaningful, else it is a conflict between same creatures with different names.
If the feature I mentioned is lost to the ethos of this counrtry, there would be one less justification to fight to protect it.
JMT.

sorry for the OT post.
munna
BRFite
Location: Pee Arr Eff's resident Constitution Compliance Strategist (Phd, with upper hand)

Post by munna »

I agree with Rahul on this as it is a question of us vs. them. The right to stay alive if fine but the duty to die if the situation begs so for defending your beliefs is paramount in my views. The dastardly fools from unmentionable cult think that they are being brave by planting few bombs here and there under the nurturing eyes of an impotent government. The whole point is while we cannot let them go unpunished but we should not use their tactics to get even because there are blowbacks from adopting such a policy as is very clear from the fate of Afghanistan, Pakistan and BD.
G Subramaniam
BRFite

Post by G Subramaniam »

Rangudu wrote:Before we go after Deobandis, we need to shut down the Ahle Hadees network.

SIMI = Ahle Hadees.

Even the Deobandis who get into SIMI get "converted" to Ahle Hadees (Hanafi to Salafi)
LET = Ahle Hadees = Pure Wahabi = Saudi = Zakir Naik

Pravin Swamy has written in frontline that Ahle-Hadees has declared jihad on GOI several years ago
harbans
BRF Oldie

Post by harbans »

Lets Give a BIG HUG to the Religion of Peace..

Ishaq: 204 “‘Men, do you know what you are pledging yourselves to in swearing allegiance to this man?’ ‘Yes. In swearing allegiance to Muhammad we are pledging to wage war against all mankind.’”

Qur’an 8:12 “Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: ‘I am with you. Give firmness to the Believers. I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.”

Qur’an 8:59 “The infidels should not think that they can escape. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah’s enemy.”

Qur’an 4:77 “Lord, why have You ordained fighting for us, why have You made war compulsory?”

Ishaq:395 “Muslims, if you listen to the unbelievers you will retreat from the enemy and become losers. Ask Allah for victory and do not retreat, withdrawing from His religion. ‘We will terrorize those who disbelieve. In that way I will help you against them.’”

Ishaq:400 “‘If our fellow Muslims knew what Allah has done for us they would not dislike fighting or shrink from war!’ And Allah said, ‘I will tell them of you,’ so He sent down to His Apostle these verses.”

Qur’an 8:7 “Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: ‘Wipe the infidels out to the last.’”

Qur’an 8:12 “I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle.”

Qur’an 8:57 “If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned.”

Qur’an 8:67 “It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughter in the land.”

Ishaq: 588 “When the Apostle descends on your land none of your people will be left when he leaves.”

Ishaq: 327 “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

Qur’an 4:95 “Not equal are those believers who sit at home and receive no injurious hurt, and those who strive hard, fighting Jihad in Allah’s Cause with their wealth and lives. Allah has granted a rank higher to those who strive hard, fighting Jihad with their wealth and bodies to those who sit. Allah prefers Jihadists who strive hard and fight above those who sit home. He has distinguished his fighters with a huge reward.”

Qur’an 47:4 “So, when you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle (fighting Jihad in Allah’s Cause), smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either generosity or ransom (them based upon what benefits Islam) until the war lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by Allah to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam.”

Qur’an 2:216 “Jihad (holy fighting in Allah’s Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims), though you dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and like a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knows, and you know not.”

Qur’an 47:33 “Believers, obey Allah, and obey the Messenger. Do not falter; become faint-hearted, or weak-kneed, crying for peace.”

Qur’an 9:3 “Allah is not bound by any contract or treaty with non-Muslims, nor is His Apostle.”

Qur’an 48:11 “The desert Arabs who lagged behind [in fighting] will say to you (Muhammad): ‘We were engaged in (looking after) our flocks and our families.’ We [Allah] have prepared for them a Blazing Fire!”

Qur’an 48:17 “There is no blame for the blind, nor is it a sin for the lame, nor on one ill if he joins not in the fighting. But he who retreats from fighting, (Allah) will punish him with a painful doom.”

Tabari IX:69 “Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us.”

Tabari VIII:141 “The battle cry of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah that night was: ‘Kill! Kill! Kill!’”

Bukhari: V5B59N512 “The Prophet had their men killed, their woman and children taken captive.”

Ishaq: 489 “Do the ******** think that we are not their equal in fighting? We are men who think that there is no shame in killing.”

Qur’an 33:36 “It is not fitting for a Muslim man or woman to have any choice in their affairs when a matter has been decided for them by Allah and His Messenger.”

Bukhari: V4B52N220 “Allah’s Apostle said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.’”
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

There are another set of blasts in another Indian city...
And the bleeding hearts blame the religion of peace...
The atheists and secularists bleed for the true-believers
All the while condemning the native culture and population for not being enough loveable…

I really would like to be enlightened on few points:

1. Which xxxxxxxxxxxx said that “Sanatana Dharma” supports atheism…

2. How preaching a person/culture devastated by repeated bomb blasts to be secular, different from preaching genocide against the person/culture that perpetrated the mayhem in the first place….

3. What makes all the world atheists and other religionists more knowledgeable about my own “Sanatana Dharma” so they can preach me how my cultural/social structure is flawed and psyche is twisted….

Please do not reply in haste... any response that comes in next 10 days will come from your ideological and emotional realm....

Please do not refer me to the other threads… because all those great discourses couldn’t comfort my confused kafir mind…
Last edited by Jagan on 14 Sep 2008 04:47, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Flame bait / unacceptable language. 3rd warning
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

I am surprised no one brought in nightsoil except its already there in posts from the unwise!
Vikramaditya
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Vikramaditya »

Rahul M wrote:
Iam assuming you dont agree when I say that Right to be alive is far more important than freedom to be an atheist + hindu as per sanatan dharma ? :| :(
to ensure the safety of the environment is also very important, perhaps more important than the points I mentioned and as important as the one by you.
However, it has no effect on ensuring the safety of 'us' from terrorists. or, as much connection as "right to be alive" has. IMHO, of course.
The ability of sanatan dharma to retain atheists among its fold in no way undermines the chances of the followers of sanatan dharma to stay alive. you are free to disagree with me, of course.

anyway, if you are just concerned about staying alive, conversion could be a way you might consider. :wink:
if you can convert 80% of the population of this country, you would ensure that there would be no further attacks on you for being kafir, or at least no Islamic reason to do so.

It is my opinion that the struggle we are in is much, much more than a "us vs them" struggle. In India our effort should be to protect and let flourish something that is very precious and unique. It is the justification by worth that makes this engagement meaningful, else it is a conflict between same creatures with different names.
If the feature I mentioned is lost to the ethos of this counrtry, there would be one less justification to fight to protect it.
JMT.

sorry for the OT post.
Ok I see your point .. perhaps I should have said ... "Right to live as per my own freewill without being perennially under the fear of a certain ideology" . Sure we can all simply convert and circumvent all the hassles but that would be like a law abiding citizen taking up theivery to protect himself from thieves.

The point is Sanatan Dharma (the way its practicied these days) is way too flexible and supple for its own good. It is too utopian a concept to survive amidst the regimental and militaristic ideologies. If we want to survive its about time we fix the bugs within us. It wouldnt hurt to amend the priniciples of Santan Dharma to combat such a situation if need be. As munna put it very nicely "duty to die for your ideology" is what is missing. This is easier only if we are united under an umbrella (preferably that of the sanatan dharma). Now how far you want to take this "duty to die" and the context will determine whether we are different from "them".
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Please take psyche and pisko analysis to the proper threads. For Christ sakes there were a series of bomb attacks in which numerous people were killed and folks want to analyze and blame the victims? And mollycoddle perpetrators? We never should have allowed the psyche thread. Now every do taka bleeding heart wants to blame the victims.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

The point is Sanatan Dharma (the way its practicied these days) is way too flexible and supple for its own good. It is too utopian a concept to survive amidst the regimental and militaristic ideologies. If we want to survive its about time we fix the bugs within us. It wouldnt hurt to amend the priniciples of Santan Dharma to combat such a situation if need be. As munna put it very nicely "duty to die for your ideology" is what is missing. This is easier only if we are united under an umbrella (preferably that of the sanatan dharma). Now how far you want to take this "duty to die" and the context will determine whether we are different from "them".
Sanatana Dharma never preached peace or inaction towards Adharma... and adharmic forces... that is the essense of all puraanas and epics. Ramayana and Mahabharat is all about that.

Sanatana dharma not only preaches "duty to die". It also underlines "the obligation to win" against adharmic forces....
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

1. Which ba$tard said that “Sanatana Dharma” supports atheism…
you may start here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nastika
The point is Sanatan Dharma (the way its practicied these days) is way too flexible and supple for its own good.
the problem is with us, in how we interpret them. sanatan dharma is strong enough if we really follow it. it doesn't need amendments for the moment (IMO) but we certainly do.
As munna put it very nicely "duty to die for your ideology" is what is missing.
it's not, what do you think the Bhagwad Gita is all about ?
Sudhanshu
BRFite

Post by Sudhanshu »

Since last time Delhi Blast, I have heard that Indian goverment is thinking in direction of either creating a new security agency in line of FBI which would have power and authorities of CBI and IB altogether. Or merging CBI and IB together. To have investigative efficiency of CBI and intelligence of IB.

I don't know what progress has been made in that regard. Statistically, since just some 20 people died in this blast, so this would be small incidence for our respected Prime Minister.

Just bringing back POTA won't help at all, until we have efficient instruments to implement it. Otherwise, it will be again used just against political opponents not against terrorists.

I wish terrorists should target places like Parliament and other such govt. institutions rather than common people, then only they will able to make their point as well as it will open eye of our incompetent, pokora eating policy makers. Otherwise, such blasts will be ignored once again.

Maybe Indian govt need to learn why there were not terrorist attack in US since 9/11. BECAUSE United States took measures and precautions to avoid such incidences.

I might sound irrational to some here, but I seriously think, we should re consider our peace process with our beloved neighbor. Especially, after there were clear evidences confirmed by CIA too, that they were involved in Kabul bombing. What kind of self respect we have, as nation.

Until we don't send a strong message, we will be seen as incompetent or napunsak and terrorists will strike whenever they are ready to.

If capital of this country is not safe, what kind of security assurance will be in mind of rest of the country?

I am not being emotional but to truth is bitter, we have surrendered to terrorists, only it is not done formally.

Bottom line is, we are in desperate need of a PM with balls. And home minister, who knows how to his job or knows he has some responsibilities.
Last edited by Sudhanshu on 14 Sep 2008 02:55, edited 1 time in total.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

ramana wrote:Please take psyche and pisko analysis to the proper threads. For Christ sakes there were a series of bomb attacks in which numerous people were killed and folks want to analyze and blame the victims? And mollycoddle perpetrators? We never should have allowed the psyche thread. Now every do taka bleeding heart wants to blame the victims.
ramana, till now only one person has done that IIRC. I'm at a loss to understand the stimulus behind this post.
Vikramaditya
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Vikramaditya »

RamaY wrote:
Sanatana Dharma never preached peace or inaction towards Adharma... and adharmic forces... that is the essense of all puraanas and epics. Ramayana and Mahabharat is all about that.

Sanatana dharma not only preaches "duty to die". It also underlines "the obligation to win" against adharmic forces....
Which is why I said "as practiced these days" .... Anyhow Iam going to shut up now as I see the lathi wielding cops approaching. :eek: :wink:
munna
BRFite
Location: Pee Arr Eff's resident Constitution Compliance Strategist (Phd, with upper hand)

Post by munna »

Rahulji you have hit the nail hard! Yes I agree that Gita is there and Hinduism also allows for atheistic beliefs but the fact is that we have lost the will and propensity to hit our enemies. The brief for us is to return the mojo that Shivaji Maharaj and Sikh Gurus blessed us with. We have to show no mercy to Afzals just as Shivaji had shown none towards that jarnail of mughals.
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind- Gandhiji (we got a bloody partition and terrorism in return)
We will fight them bullet for bullet- Fmr DGP Punjab J. Rebeiro (look at the peace and tranquility in Punjab)

Rakshaks compare and constrast the two approaches. Which one is moral and which is immoral? I am convinced. :twisted:
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Harbans ji,
RIP this pissful ideology. It is indeed paap to give water to this poison ivy. Fols, innocent people who lost life in the blasts are the kind of price we must pay for revival of ancient Indian spirit to destroy Adharma . Lets double our resolve and not expect anything from half dead GOI injected with P-sec poison. There is no time to mourn ,let this bloody loss nourish our determination.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Is this what we are reduced to? We debate SD in a thread about blasts? Is there any credibility left for BR? Thanks to some folks who have multiple personalities one doesn't know whether they are coming or going? Either way they are dumping.

So please stop this pisko crusade.

RahulM, That person should have been banned for derailing the thread and look at all the drivel that has been posted in his wake. Sometimes for the sake of the forum we need to ban bad disruptors summarily. Its not the time to quibble over niceties and dogma.

Let me give an illustration. During Kargil, one respected skeptical member wondered if all those new reports of torture were true for he has not seen any evidence. The entire forum was shut down for a few days to bring back some sanity. And there was no debate. What had to be done was done.

munna, I dont expect this of you.

Yes Vikramaditya, a lathi has to be wielded once in a while to bring the truculents to order. Its a lonely job and not a thankful one.
munna
BRFite

Post by munna »

:( Ramanaji sorry ji but dont know the point of disagreement I thought we were on the same boat. I am merely suggesting a Rebeiro/ Gill approach to terrorism.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

munna why bring in Gita etc. to make the point. Just make it and let it go.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Ramna sir, please elaborate. I hope you do not hold Mr. Vivek Sreenivasan and the people who answered him at the same level, it is like saying I do not like this commotion, punish both the rapist and the raped. In this case, IMHO there is only 1 faulty guy - Vivek S.
Thanks,
fanne
ps - it seams DP has some leads. Talked to someone.
munna
BRFite

Post by munna »

Yes now that you have pointed it out I do feel kind of dim witted to fall for lame arguments and tried to bolster an inherently correct line of action with the morality of Dharma. My bad to get Dharmic angle into it :) .
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

fanne, All those who replied to the guy are old timers and vetrans of BRF over many years. To fall for the guys nonsense is just maddening.

Why doesn't he tell this guy to hug his terrorist?

munna There is a time for Dharma and there is a time for karma. Thanks for gettig the message and sorry for being bursque.
Sanjay M
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanjay M »

Sudhanshu wrote:Since last time Delhi Blast, I have heard that Indian goverment is thinking in direction of either creating a new security agency in line of FBI which would have power and authorities of CBI and IB altogether. Or merging CBI and IB together. To have investigative efficiency of CBI and intelligence of IB.
Hmm, perhaps a "Department of Homeland Security"?
Such a department would always have its hands full, that's for sure.
sanjaychoudhry
BRFite

Post by sanjaychoudhry »

Just heard our home minister on TV giving a statement about the blasts. The creature cannot speak properly, fumbles for words, keeps looking at the sky while speaking as if searching for appropriate lines to say, and robotically mouths the same inanities he has already mouthed after every bomb blast, such as "we condemn these blasts", "these are an attempt to distrub peace and communal harmony," "we will see how law and order system can be made stronger," "we will cooperate with the states," "we are looking at all possibilities," etc. etc.

As blood flows on the streets, I felt like flinging my shoe at the TV screen as the creature again looked at the sky thinking of appropriate words. He managed to coin a new Hindi word "Shantiyata" (as in "peaceful atomsphere"). He alleged that the real purpose of the blasts is to "break the Shantiyata" of the country. ("Yeh desh ke shantiyata ko bhung karna ka prayas hai.") However, seeing his bearing and manner of speaking, I could feel that all these bomb blasts are not having much affect on the creature and he will not be disturbed from his golf at the Delhi Golf Club and weekly visits to the tailor shop to get another fancy dress stitched.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

My condolences to victims' families.
tejas
BRFite

Post by tejas »

I have lurked and posted under several usernames on this forum since its inception. The reaason I have never been more involved has benn the unwritten rule against criticizing Islam, that seems to have softened lately.

Even now if I stated my true feelings, I am sure I would be banned instantly. Just several quick observations. Why is it ok to abhor a violent, murderous intolerant political philosophy like Nazism but if a similar philosophy is labelled religion it must be respected?

Yes the US has had no attacks after 9/11. The US also doesn't have 150 million followers of a certain peaceful religion. India does.

Lastly, while esteemed forum member Vivek is a distinct minority on this forum, unfortunately, I believe people of his ilk are a mass majority in India as a whole. That is why this bombing isn't the first and certainly won't be the last.
Neshant
BRF Oldie

Post by Neshant »

perhaps a good time to bring up the issue of afzal guru who's hanging the congress has forestalled for political purposes.

the message has gone out that even if you commit mass murder and you get caught, convicted and sentenced to death, you are still in good shape.
munna
BRFite

Post by munna »

Ramanaji I have seen a lot of senseless violence and learnt a lot from my own experiences and cannot but agree with the fact that brute force does work and unless a challenge to the existing structure is met via a disproportionate response you cannot hope to drill sense into senseless people. I think somewhere down the line it will be a dirty war breaking out very soon, the whole environment nowadays seems to be so early nineties when global power order was changing and another one of the big anachronistic ideologies of those times were facing trouble in coexistence with the modern free human social setups
JMT
raji
BRFite

Post by raji »

Long live Narendra Modi..........

He hasnt done much by way of "deterring" the terrorists lately. Has he gone a little soft ?
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Dharmo Rakshati Rakshatah :!:
munna
BRFite

Post by munna »

raji wrote:Long live Narendra Modi..........

He hasnt done much by way of "deterring" the terrorists lately. Has he gone a little soft ?
:lol: You ain't seen nothing yet. It is he who has exposed the whole setup of IM. He is the only guy in the nation of 1 billion due to whom SIMI is still under ban and my dear sir he even forewarned the central government of operation BAD 10 days ago in a personal meeting with our adarniya PMji. It is another thing that PMji and HMji were too busy trying to find terrorists in Bajrang Dal and VHP :rotfl: Ask any middle class Gujarati and they will let you know more of this modern day heir to Kautilya's legacy.
munna
BRFite

Post by munna »

SwamyG wrote:Dharmo Rakshati Rakshatah :!:
To add to it
Shathe Shathyam Smacharet
Treat a treacherous person with treachery or in Game Theory terms Tit for Tat.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

Ramnaji,
I guess people get caught in emotion. People who calim to be athiest or whatever, they are neither this or that, they are extremely selfish people, who would sell their mother for a song. Athiesm, secluralism etc are mere execuses for them to justify themself of their act. I would not claim that I was off because I have near and dear ones living in Delhi, for whom I can give up my life, but it was because, I have felt similar emotions when my brothers/sisters in Banglore, Mumbai, Ahemedabad etc. have been the victim.

Perhaps the mods can ask what is the point of bringing Modi in this Delhi blast thread by Raji? what is he/she trying to achieve. Plus, any Indian reading newspaper would know what Modi has done of lately - caught prepaotors within 10 days. But then I humbly ask, what is Raji intent, if it is not just to derale and appear holier than thou? (unless he is being sarcastic). If not of course hee/she crosses a line.

Thanks,
fanne
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

Vivek Sreenivasan wrote:All im saying is lets not makes this a 'religious problem' it does not get us anywhere and is morally wrong. Lets focus on smashing this 'Indian Mujahideen', these guys are not true muslims. These guys are practicing a highly perverted form of islam which i cant even call islam. Lets just call it perversion. Its just as extermist hindus are practicing perversion.

Back to the point. Focus on finding and bringing to justice culprits, not muslim bashing.
Yes i am athiest and proud to be so. You guys can choose hinduism, its your right, just as i have a right to choose athiesm, attacking me for it makes you an extermist.
I share your distaste and unhappiness at viewing this in religious terms. But the facts and history increasingly leave no choice when truthfully analyzing the matter. If the Muslim community wants certain recognitions and privileges as a collective, then they have collective responsibility for the evil that is perpetrated in their name. Otherwise any collective identity has no meaning. Perhaps you think because you (presumably) view yourself as an individual, citizen of the world and so on--having disowned your collective identity--collective identity therefore plays no part in everyone else's relationship to the world and in making moral decisions. The reality is that by declaring yourself outside the Hindu fold, you have only done something for yourself individually; your choice has no effect on the reality of millions of others. When understanding the behavior of those others, the sane thing is to to look at their reality, and not imagine that you are able to force all those others into the prism of the reality you have constructed for yourself.

Bottom line: this is a Muslim problem, whether we like it or not.
munna
BRFite

Post by munna »

Fanne agreed my blood boils when I see those bloody images. How much more before something is done?
AshokS
BRFite -Trainee

Post by AshokS »

I would ignore the Vivek character and any future avatars of his like. His comments on "spread the love", "give hugs", non sequitur rantings on Hindu extremism, and red herring on attacks on bhuddists and christians indicates he is an EJ or recent convert that is trying to be more catholic than the pope. The fact that 30 people died and scores injured did not even come into his posting until an after thought.

Kind of reminds me of an old bandicoot in Pondicherry that I bumped into last week while traveling with some french guests. The old bandicoot told my French guest how Indians are racists, etc - quite proudly speaking in French. He told them to be careful of me and how Indians attack christians, etc. The poor old bugger thought speaking in French would endear him to my guests, however they told him they thought he was strange and reminded him he is an Indian and lives in India now.

Cognitive dissonance is large with the EJ and neo converts, they feel some sort of allegiance to Europe/America/Aussie land.
raji
BRFite

Post by raji »

fanne wrote:Ramnaji,
I guess people get caught in emotion. People who calim to be athiest or whatever, they are neither this or that, they are extremely selfish people, who would sell their mother for a song. Athiesm, secluralism etc are mere execuses for them to justify themself of their act. I would not claim that I was off because I have near and dear ones living in Delhi, for whom I can give up my life, but it was because, I have felt similar emotions when my brothers/sisters in Banglore, Mumbai, Ahemedabad etc. have been the victim.

Perhaps the mods can ask what is the point of bringing Modi in this Delhi blast thread by Raji? what is he/she trying to achieve. Plus, any Indian reading newspaper would know what Modi has done of lately - caught prepaotors within 10 days. But then I humbly ask, what is Raji intent, if it is not just to derale and appear holier than thou? (unless he is being sarcastic). If not of course hee/she crosses a line.

Thanks,
fanne

Terrorists succeed when they manage to terrorize and shock the weak minds which causes their brains to turn to mush and they start lashing out at their own. :D

Fanne, you show strong symptoms of that.......

Beware of paranoia........dont look for Pakis where patriots reside otherwise you will be waking up every two hours at night checking under your pillow for snakes .......:lol:
enqyoob
BRF Oldie

Post by enqyoob »

I take a couple of days off in a good cause and look what happens! Fighting, :(( :(( on all threads. Obviously needs the soothing touch.

I am entirely with Vivek Srinivasan on this "hugging" bit, though I hope I am permitted to choose whom I hug. Problem is that in most cases, such choices result in bumps on the head etc. :eek:

Now on this one I have a small problem:
2) Despite all the claims to the contrary there is ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE that a hindu temple was destroyed to build the mosque. There are no foundations or anything.
Q.E.D. for those who said Vivek Srinivasan needs to wake up. The Allahabad High Court ordered the Archaeological Survey of India to dig and find out, and they did dig and find far more than enough evidence that there was a structure there, below the mosque, as in the case of most mosques built in those times. This happened quite a few years ago.

If Mr. Srinivasan is not familiar with the concept of checking into the history carefully before making sweeping statements, welcome to BRF - u r in good company. Such people make this forum a place of joy - for soccer fans. Also, they enjoy protected status here since the Pakistan Idiots' Association sent a letter to the UN Human Rights Panel complaining about insults being heaped on their H&D by unwarranted comparisons of BRF postors to them. I am sure others can tell you about this Protected Status. Sort of like a UN Protected Zone of Negative IQ. I live there, for instance.

Mosques were always built on top of destroyed places of worship of other religions. Standard practice. Ask the people in Jerusalem, or other places outside India, since India is full of "Hindu Extremists" lacking the enlightenment that Mr. Srinivasan has achieved.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Sometime in late 2007 or early 2008, SSridhar and other gurus were analyzing and predicting lots of dhamkas and internal security issues in India for the second half of 2008. Now that the Olympics are over, the "knewkular" deal is done too, so should we expect more trouble?

It must be getting colder up in the Himalayas, with winter coming; Pakistan and China must be making plans, right? The love affair between Pakistan and USA is getting little too comfortable for those two. USA elections will be over in couple of months. So what is in store for India in the next 3, 6, 12 months.

All analysis and predictions deeply appreciated and respected.

ps: SSridhar, if I got your name mixed into this, I am sorry. If that is case consider this post as an appreciation to your par excellence analysis and reporting of TSP.
John Snow
BRFite

Post by John Snow »

I concur 400% with n guru.
I have request to mr.VS
Just A to your first name/handle which truly personifies you.

aVivek

while at it
Bivi mian Raji tho phir yeah kaun raji (poster)?
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

More question to gurus:

Have the Indian Islamic Terrorists (IIT) matured enough to be totally cut off from their birathers in Pakistan (and Middle East)? Say GoI cuts off their links to them, would the IITs continue to exist without the outside help? Or, the IITs totally dependent on them?

If the dependency still exists, obviously we have to use the scissors. If there is no dependency then it is a case of a country purely fighting domestic terror. That means the Indian Muslims aiding & abetting IITs. Then it is more a case of ideology/religion. Does it become like a case of UK and the Irish terrorism?

Pakistan, China and USA are not going to stop "influencing" things in India. There are enough Indian Muslisms who could be swayed and used by them. Is India's vimochanam tied to reforming Islam or getting rid of Islam all together?