Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Re: Statewide and National runup to 2014 General elections

Post by Sushupti »

VikramS wrote:http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the-bu ... o-featured

Normally I dont post NDTV links, but you must see this one to see Mani Shankar Aiyar at his best.

Made me depressed.
Given that he is Amresh Misra of MSM, he only understands language of GPL. Amar Singh has already proved that.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/if-bj ... /1109868/0

Yeddii filp-flopping away... Imp that he is now blaming his old friend and not BJP any more...

Some gems
The way that man has cheated is equivalent to backstabbing. He entered into an understanding with the Delhi leaders of my former party — he assured them I would not leave the BJP and promised them it would be his responsibility to see that I remain. He would come back to me and say I should not stay in the BJP at any cost, that he would be with me all the way. We spoke some 50 times. He must have felt that he would have to give me funds for the new party but I told him I would generate the funds by begging before the people. Still he kept on dilly-dallying and in the end he did not come with me and did not allow others to come with me either. He ranks number one for betrayals... On Monday I went to Shiggaon and it became inevitable that I speak out.
If the BJP gets more than 50 seats after all this campaigning by the national leaders, then I will listen to whatever Shettar has to say. From 121 seats they are going to win only 50, a reflection of the leadership of that man. He is in a situation where he is likely to lose all respect.
Some BJP MPs associated with the KJP, like your son B Y Raghavendra and Shivakumar Udasi, remain in the BJP despite being suspended. Why this continuance of links with the BJP when you have broken away?
Never in the lifetime of Shettar and his friends will the BJP come to power under his leadership.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

In Karnataka's battle of Lingayats, KJP hopes to ruin BJP's party

- See more at: http://www.indianexpress.com/news/in-ka ... oQFeW.dpuf
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

The problem with Yaddi is his short temper also. One story I have posted here earlier also but worth repeating to understand the Yaddi behavious. It was well known that Bommai respects him very much. Once when Yaddi was sleeping and Bommai due to some urgency tried to wake Yaddi. Yaddi got very angry and slapped bommai before everyone.

One other story people say is that he killed his wife and "close" to Shobha Karan Raj. This lady comes from an RSS family - comparitively younger and was quite powerful whiel Yaddi was in power. She is also reputed to be a good administrator also. It is her attempts to invade in to Ballary district that created a serious crises to BJP governament once. Other ministers also complained that she has interfearing into their areas. She is also now in KJP with Yaddi.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Sushupti wrote:Manmohan Singh’s brazen lies

http://www.niticentral.com/2013/04/30/m ... 72185.html

One more nail in Mr Clean's image.
Yet why did he choose to lie on things that can be verified.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

ramana wrote:
Sushupti wrote:Manmohan Singh’s brazen lies

http://www.niticentral.com/2013/04/30/m ... 72185.html

One more nail in Mr Clean's image.
Because by the time the lies are verified, the elections would be over, and it would not matter anymore.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

So when are the polls in Karnataka and when are the results due?

Hoefully we will have less of these 'lies'.
JohnTitor
BRFite

Post by JohnTitor »

^^ polls on May 5, results on May 8
RajeshA wrote:
ramana wrote:One more nail in Mr Clean's image.
Because by the time the lies are verified, the elections would be over, and it would not matter anymore.
not just that. Not many of the people will bother to verify it. If they know its false, they'll dismiss it, if not they will accept it. This is especially true in villages. thats why its so important to counter them if they are untrue, doing so with numbers is even better
Last edited by JohnTitor on 03 May 2013 00:21, edited 1 time in total.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Sardesai,"Singh is king" Qawwal of 2009, asking the questions that BJP ask. Looks like Signora has dumped MMS.

Silence as a curse

http://www.hindustantimes.com/editorial ... 53942.aspx

and two more attacks

India Today

and that "prostitute" employing Tehelka too

No, Prime Minister
http://tehelka.com/no-prime-minister/
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Hope MMS hits back. His supporters are doing it in a roundabout way like Sanjaya Baru in the Tehelka article suggesting that there is interference. The retired IFS guy saying there is a perception ogf hidden players which is not dispelled.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

Ramanaji...

This is expected. They are making Slave as the fall guy to save the queen bee and her son. I am 100% sure the slave will not do anything to hurt his master. I only hope that he will be tried for treason and hanged to death. I hope that investigation process will bring in some truths about the termite family and put them behind bars or in the gallows like the slave.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

I bet he has his evidence of who asked him to do and he will hit back.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

Sonia's rally today in Bangalore
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

^^^^
it is said that congis paid money to get people but over 75% of them vanished after the usual money and bisi bele bath. :rotfl:
More police were present than public.
termite queen was furious with local leaders.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

EC calls all-party meet to discuss paper trail EVMs

The Election Commission will meet all recognised political parties on May 10 to seek their consent for the new voter verifiable paper trail (VVPT) machines to replace the EVMs, following doubts that it could be tampered.

Over 13 lakh machines at a cost of roughly Rs 1,690 crore is what the Commission would require to conduct the General Elections with the VVPT technology. Under this system, the voter will get to see a paper trail of the vote cast by him providing details of the candidate, party name, and symbol. This would be collected in a box provided separately with the machine.

With the matter currently being monitored by the Supreme Court in a PIL filed by Janata Party president Subramanian Swamy, EC informed that it would rely on the Centre to earmark finances and carry out necessary amendments to the Conduct of Election Rules 1961.

Appearing for the Centre, Attorney General GE Vahanvati informed a Bench of Justices P Sathasivam and Ranjan Gogoi that the process of amendment was “underway”. In response to a letter written by EC on March 28, 2013, the Legislative Department of the Law Ministry had begun the work of preparing amendments to the Rules, which would be placed before the Parliament.

The Bench exclaimed, “We are happy that it has finally materialised. Now what remains is when we are to implement it.” Swamy informed the Court that the legal amendment and allocation of finances were minor issues and as regards the May 10 meeting, all parties were in support of introducing the VVPT machines. However, he urged the Court to keep the matter pending.

Swamy apprehended that for some “unforeseen reasons” if the Government was unable to implement the new system, he would reserve his right to re-introduce ballot system of voting. The court posted the matter for further consideration on August 22.

http://www.dailypioneer.com/nation/ec-c ... -evms.html
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

krisna wrote:^^^^
it is said that congis paid money to get people but over 75% of them vanished after the usual money and bisi bele bath. :rotfl:
From DeccanHerald:
She read out her written speech in Hindi in Gulbarga, while it was in English in Bangalore. Apparently sensing that the crowd has been made to wait for hours in the hot sun, Sonia kept the speech very brief at both the rallies. She even apologised to the people in Bangalore for making them wait. She arrived at about 4.15 pm while the event was scheduled to start at 3 pm. Though the rally was organised at the sprawling Palace Grounds, attendance was poor.

A large number of chairs arranged for the supporters remained unoccupied, though it was the first rally of the AICC chief in the capital and the last in the State. Only 5,000 to 6,000 people attended the rally, said police sources.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

krisna wrote:it is said that congis paid money to get people but over 75% of them vanished after the usual money and bisi bele bath. :rotfl:
Chiranjeevi was having some road show gimmick at Anekal Taluk, Bangalore Rural Dt. yesterday. Looks like the turn out was better there :lol:. After all this fellow is a movie star, and more crazy folks would have landed up to see him.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

He lost his own MLA seat in his native place and had to merge/sell his "party" to INC on AP. He reputedly sold MLA and MP seat tickets for money before elections and now he is going to Karnataka elections. I wonder howmuch he is chargeing.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Narayana Rao wrote:He lost his own MLA seat in his native place and had to merge/sell his "party" to INC on AP. He reputedly sold MLA and MP seat tickets for money before elections and now he is going to Karnataka elections. I wonder howmuch he is chargeing.
Narayana he was funded by YSR (INC) to break the anti-incumbency vote. Without his vote breaking up the anti establishment votes INC would not have got majority in AP in 2009 or 34 MP seats.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

apparently a lot of govt officials like linemen of BSNL have taken leave and become election workers. they are getting paid some 1000/day by the parties.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Huge real estate money from Bangalore is the main financing thing besides Iron from Ballery (which should be almost spent by now) in Karnataka elections. Time has now come to Tax all immovable property say at 1% of their value as Wealth Tax o that this real estate buble is either busted or Govt start getting some serious tax money from this unproductive speculation
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

It seems Rahul has no sense of etiquette or manners. You can sense anger and feeling of hurt in Rebel Star Ambrareesh. Rahul is not only dumbest, but rudest too.
shaardula
BRF Oldie

Post by shaardula »

VikramS wrote:http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/the-bu ... o-featured

Normally I dont post NDTV links, but you must see this one to see Mani Shankar Aiyar at his best.

Made me depressed.
what a slithering reptile this manishankar iyer is. its just repulsive.
member_23629
BRFite

Post by member_23629 »

^^ What more can you expect from a traitor who was collecting money to donate to Chinese soldiers during 1962 war? He is fortunate he was not shot for treason -- Nehru saved him (the patron saint of all traitors in India).
Last edited by member_23629 on 03 May 2013 21:58, edited 1 time in total.
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

kmkraoind wrote:It seems Rahul has no sense of etiquette or manners. You can sense anger and feeling of hurt in Rebel Star Ambrareesh. Rahul is not only dumbest, but rudest too.
All congressies deserve this, anyone who can work for the mafia better learn to treat this behavior as divine grace and not humiliation.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

^+1. Anyone crying over someone criticizing their favorite Congress leader must remember one thing. Slaves of anti-Bharatiya congress system do not command respect, even if they are honest and upright themselves.
JohnTitor
BRFite

Post by JohnTitor »

Sanku wrote:
kmkraoind wrote:It seems Rahul has no sense of etiquette or manners. You can sense anger and feeling of hurt in Rebel Star Ambrareesh. Rahul is not only dumbest, but rudest too.
All congressies deserve this, anyone who can work for the mafia better learn to treat this behavior as divine grace and not humiliation.
+1 Sanku ji, we think alike in a lot of things (I have agreed with most things you've said since I started following your posts on the C17 debate)
Sanku
BRF Oldie

Post by Sanku »

^^^

Thank you Sir, truly very appreciated.
Sushupti
BRF Oldie

Post by Sushupti »

NCERT effect on the Hindi proficiency of even BJP/RSS people.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/wake- ... 50301.html

It is ironic that TV anchors like Rajdeep now question MMS. Rajdeep was still in the media as the scams unfolded; did he ask all the right questions? How much role did he and others play in distracting the attention? Even a commoner without access to much information and connections, can now connect all the dots. As a media personnel, Rajdeep had access and perspectives not available to commoners.

Either Rajdeep is jumping the sinking ship, or orders must have come from 'somewhere' to dismantle MMS.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

SwamyG wrote:Either Rajdeep is jumping the sinking ship, or orders must have come from 'somewhere' to dismantle MMS.
He is just trying to divert the anger towards MMS away from 2G.
RoyG
BRF Oldie

Post by RoyG »

RajeshA wrote:
SwamyG wrote:Either Rajdeep is jumping the sinking ship, or orders must have come from 'somewhere' to dismantle MMS.
He is just trying to divert the anger towards MMS away from 2G.
I agree. Rajdeep is just deflecting blame away from Sonia.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Also to be noted that FirstPost is an online only paper and has no print edition. Its reach is limited to internet savy junta.

The #PaidMedia couple : Rajdeep and Sagarika are penning away articles contrarian to their original paidmedia stand using FP as a platform

Could be viewed as
>Testing waters
or/and
>PsyOps on twitterati etc for credibility
James B
BRF Oldie

Post by James B »

Rajdeep's article published in Hindustan Times.
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

sum wrote:
krisna wrote:^^^^
From DeccanHerald:
She read out her written speech in Hindi in Gulbarga, while it was in English in Bangalore. Apparently sensing that the crowd has been made to wait for hours in the hot sun, Sonia kept the speech very brief at both the rallies. She even apologised to the people in Bangalore for making them wait. She arrived at about 4.15 pm while the event was scheduled to start at 3 pm. Though the rally was organised at the sprawling Palace Grounds, attendance was poor.

A large number of chairs arranged for the supporters remained unoccupied, though it was the first rally of the AICC chief in the capital and the last in the State. Only 5,000 to 6,000 people attended the rally, said police sources.
That, despite the assertions about life terminating cancer, this dame is still alive and well validates the second theory that her visits to America had little to do with health and more to do with wealth (deals and safe havens).
Prem Kumar
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem Kumar »

Sushupti wrote:Sonia's rally today in Bangalore
Blow to Modi!
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

kamments by an interested Yindian.
Manmohan Singh must be the only PM in the world who goes out for State-Election-Campaign (Karnataka) of his party (Congress) when Enemy-Troops (China) have been sitting 19 KMs within his Nation (Ladakh, India) since over 2 weeks !!! Winning a state for 5 years is more Important loosing territory forever!!!
state of affairs- MMs talks in KA but not about the Indian territory in chinese hands. Talk about misplced priorities.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Saw the NDTV video. This traitor & shameless ******** Mani Shankar Aiyar boils my blood. I wish the first thing a BJP government does is to hang this pimp of Sonia.