BRF celebrates Women's day!

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

BRF celebrates Women's day!

Post by RamaY »

My beloved women!

Without you I wouldnt have been born. Without you I wouldn't have grown up in life. Without you I wouldn't have realized the meaning of Dharma, Artha and Kama purusharthas.

You are the sakti that animates me and propels me towards Moksha, that I am.

I bow to your feet, humbly lovingly! All that I am is YOU.

Every moment is you, but today is my dedication to you.

Aum Srim Durgaai Namah:
Rony
BRF Oldie

Re: BRF celebrates Women's day!

Post by Rony »

Giving tributes to women is a good idea. But choosing a commie day for it is a bad idea.

BTW, IB4TL ?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

BRF celebrates tokenism day. Here's wishing everyone many more happy token gestures this year.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

All these days are christist conspiracies.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

How can BRF celebrate wimmn when it has hardly any wimmin members. Besides Amber G are there any others, or is it a secret?

IB4TL
Vipin_Upadhyay
BRFite

Post by Vipin_Upadhyay »

Ya Devi Sarvabhooteshu, Shakti Roopen Sansthita.....Namastasyai, Namastasyai, Namastasyai, Namo, Namah.

Solutations to women.

(Though I agree, we do not need a token day like Abrahamicians, but considering the recent events in Delhi & other places, we need to revisit ourselves).
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Yes, you said that right. Sometimes tokens are important because otherwise in the humdrum of life, even mere tokens aren't available. Moreover the recipient appreciates the tokens & tokenisms. That then can then make the one who is opposed to giving 'even tokens' come across as an obstinate and small man.

this has to be played out with care. Blanket statements against tokenisms would not lead to desired results.