RE China and the Philippines also see this report:
http://www.nytimes.com/newsgraphics/201 ... china-sea/
Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
- 12 Jul 2012 08:06
- Forum: Technology & Economic Forum
- Topic: PRC Economy - New Reflections : Dec 15 2011
- Replies: 3942
- Views: 154215
Don't know if this has been posted before. Quite amazing.
- 12 Jul 2012 08:01
- Forum: History & Current Affairs Archive
- Topic: Indian Economy - News & Discussion 27 May 2012
- Replies: 3973
- Views: 141555
The loans, secured last week, are from Bank of China Ltd., 3988.HK +0.70%China Development Bank Corp. and Export-Import Bank of China . The banks didn't respond to requests for comment.Reliance Power is part of a conglomerate controlled by Anil Ambani, one of India's richest men. Mr. Ambani also is...
- 04 May 2012 05:43
- Forum: Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum
- Topic: Re: Terrorist Islamic Republic of Pakistan (TSP): 15 Jan 201
- Replies: 781
- Views: 19695
In that list, why do a lot of Hindus have last names of Lal, Mal, Nath, Ram, Das, Chand that can be seen until 1900? Hindus in Sindh still carry those last names. After ~1900, familiar punjabi names like Chopra, Chandra, Kapur, Suri etc start showing up. What's with the sudden change? Not positive,...