Primus wrote:If you can take a decision as bold and audacious as hitting Pakistan in its house (ghar me ghus ke), why is it that you cannot take care of enemies in your own house?
Because everyone except radical shantidoots and commies know Pakis are our arch enemies but 75% of Indians (and especially dhimmified hindus) dont know about break India forces, and some who do may not have the complete understanding of their global nexus, their reach and their amorphous nature .We need to remember that BRF and people who think like the way we do on BRF are probably <5% of our population, the other 95% just want roti, kapda, dukaan and makaan. They don't care much about scams because they think it does not impact their lives directly, they don't care about bomb blasts in metros because they think it either wont hit them or wont happen in their towns and villages, they don't care about rapidly falling IAF squadron strength because they don't even know what a squadron is and they don't care if a temple is razed by corporation but a mosque is spared because that's a acceptable trade off for peace. Sorry, Modi has done more for the country in his one life than what someone like me will fail to achieve in a 100 lifetimes. His biggest contribution apart from working 18 hrs a day and having less money and land after 30 yrs in politics than a grade 5 clerk in tahsildar's office is he made atleast some hindu families talk openly in their living rooms about how we were wronged by everyone for generations, from the leftist political parties to wokr corporates to secular bollywood and media.
Politics in India is a rumble tumble rough affair, you cannot use batons and bullets for every problem. He cannot do much about the WB problem because you have a democratically elected government there and the law & order is a state subject. The same applies in Delhi with Kejriwal or Punjab with Amrinder or MH with Thackerays. As for the farmers, even with fore warning and intelligence what is it that the government can do when 50000 people gather ? Same goes with Shaheenbagh and the future protests which will be orchestrated in the next 3 yrs. The left's ability to organize , rapidly mobilize, intellectualize and rationalize the most irrational is what makes them so lethal. Democracies dont have enough tools to deal with such people, but you see the left will never dare pull such shenanigans in a proper left aka communist countries.
What Modi can do however is to have a better cabinet and getting rid of duds . Amit Shah needs a separate division within the home ministry to extract vengeance , make examples out of small potatoes. BJP as a party needs to fund media like Sudarshan TV, Republic and Zee so they enter every state. Use every tool available to punish those who have misused their authority, especially the police officers and bureaucrats. Ban garbage social media platforms like Twitter and FB, no one will miss them. Again, you need able people in the administration to achieve any of this because the PM and the HM have their hands full with problems already.
The amount of hate Modi and Shah are getting post elections from everyone makes me wonder if Modi would want to recontest in 2024 even if he has a decent chance of winning. India deserves Modi but Indians don't, what we deserve is another few decades of Rahul, Mamata, Kejriwal. The way things are Pakistanis may out last us after all.